TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, nigger, she thought, wishing she'd left a long time ago or gone straight home after practice. "No," she lied, "I'm not a racist. I'm just dating someone."

"Prove it, you racist piece of shit," he growled softly. "Touch it. Just touch my fuckin junk. Touch it."

"That will prove it to you?" she muttered. Susan raised her hand, she reached out for the tip of his mighty cock with as much intent of pushing it further from her face as much as she intended to just quickly touch it and prove she wasn't racist. Her fingers got closer and the fat head on his penis looked like it swelled up in anticipation. Her eyes wrinkled up and she cringed. Susan didn't even like shaking hands with niggers. She was the only cheerleader that had voted against letting Stacy on the team and Stacy had been great at tryouts. Susan was partly the reason Stacy wasn't allowed to hang out in their little clique, though Stacy's whorish reputation had all the other traditional cheerleaders looking down on her too. Now Susan knew that the black girl hadn't been lying about all the big nigger cocks she had fucked.

Susan forced her hand the rest of the way and her fingers touched her first black cock. It seemed to shock her, an electrical current zapping her fingers, sending a tremble throughout her entire body that made her nipples pop out and copious amounts of arousal began flowing down the insides of her pussy to soak her swimsuit bottoms and create a wet spot on her chair. It made her feel good to touch it. Her fingers brushed along the underside of his shaft and with less reluctance, her hand closed around the end of his shaft. "It's so big and thick," she whispered, immediately wishing she'd kept that thought to herself as a broad grin spread across LD's face.

"Bet that little Bartown wimp boyfriend of yours doesn't have a cock like dis?"

"No," she told him truthfully. Her boyfriend suffered from a genetic strain of small cock particularly common among white males in Bartown and somewhat common in Coxburg that left him only a little more than four inches long. His small white penis had been a disappointment and left her believing that sex was no big deal. She could barely feel him when he was inside her. Never in her wildest dreams would she have ever believed that a black man on average would be better than a white man at anything. There was no denying the truth though. This nigger cock was superior to her boyfriend's! She let her hand slide down to the base of the shaft and back up, feeling it out.

"Yeah, that's it, baby. Jerk off that black cock. Dat ain't cheating. Show me you ain't no racist. Grab dat bottle of lotion.

Susan continued staring at her hand running up and down LD's black nigger cock even as her other hand reached out for the nearby bottle of lotion.

**********

Samson slid back down the foot of the cot and sat up. Jenny Summer's cum dripped from his chin. Kitty's mom's pussy was fucking gorgeous. Jenny had thrown her legs over the sides of the cot, opening herself up for him as he "kissed" her. She'd had several orgasms and her cum was still dripping off the bottom of her pussy lips creating a small pool underneath the cot. Samson looked down at his cock, rampant and ready to claim it's second white pussy and what many considered the finest most prized pussy in Coxville. His only regret was that he wouldn't be the first nigger to resize that pussy.

"Your tongue was amazing," moaned the well satisfied woman. She arched her back, stretching, her massive G-cups thrusting outwards. She was too content to care that they were on display for seven of her black students and her beloved girls.

"Wait until you try my black cock," he said, straddling the cot, and working his way up. He pushed his cock down between her legs. The head came down on her dripping pussy lips. They spread easily around his big cock head and quickly swallowed him up. "Dayumn Jenny, yo pussy's like a furnace."

"That's Mrs. Summers," she corrected. Her eyes were rolling back up into her head and her body was lifting itself up into his cock wanting him deeper. This was what she needed. BIG BLACK COCK! No stupid plastic dildo no matter how large could replace the real thing. Guilt racked her body, but she couldn't deny her need for Samson's mighty cock. How could she cheat and betray her man with Samson of all people? It never occurred to her that the man she felt guilty for betraying was Coach Black and not her husband of almost two decades. Push him out Jenny. Don't do this to the Coach. Even as she thought about reaching out to Samson's young well defined chest and pushing him out of her, her legs were wrapping around his hips and pulling his cock inside her. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! I'M CUMMING!!"

**********

Patty looked back and forth between the two enormous cocks in her hands. Both black shafts dwarfed her boyfriend's 7" penis by more than half. Both cocks were uncircumcised, something she'd never seen before, and the foreskins fascinated her. Both were at full erection now. They felt powerful and throbbed in her hands. "I think yours is longer," she told Max watching her hand glide up his shaft. Her gaze moved back to Anthony. "But yours is thicker."

Patty looked back at Max. His cock was also darker, matching his African black skin. The muscular dreadlocked youth could have been transported here straight from Jamaica. Anthony was a lighter brown, but his shaft, foreskin, and scrotum were all a darker black, though the head peeking out of the foreskin was as light as his other skin. Max placed his hand on her red hair and turned her head back towards his cock. He pulled her closer, her mouth nearing the swollen dark plum-sized head. "Suck dat long cock," he ordered. Patty stared at the head as she approached her mouth. It was so powerful and manly. She felt cheated having only slept with Steve. Steve had bragged to her that his penis was much bigger then Todd's, Lou's, or Brian's. He had only compared it to his white team mate's, she realized now. Even though he bragged on his size, he was always insecure and apologetic after sex. He was a quick ejaculator. She blamed her breasts, the first time he'd unhooked her bra, he'd squirted cum immediately all over her hand as her breasts sprang free. Embarrassed, he'd apologized and taken her home. The second time, drunk and after a party. He sat on the bed, cock rampant and eager as she did a strip tease for him. As soon as her breasts popped out of her bra, he'd winced and crossed his legs fighting his problem and then she'd stupidly pinched her own nipples and brought one up to her mouth to lick. As soon as her tongue touched her rosy pink nipple, his cock had erupted, semen squirting out an inch from the head. Luckily, being young, he'd gotten it up again soon after and managed to last long enough to pierce her hymen, filling his condom within a minute of entering her. The third time they fucked in a dark room and he managed five minutes at a slow pace. Patty stared intently at Max's cock now understanding why Kitty had gone crazy after sleeping with Samson. The huge cock head brushed her lips. "What you waitin fo?" asked Max.

"I'm afraid I might like it," she whispered even as his cock head pushed past her lips and she stretched her mouth open to receive him.

"You won't like it. You will fuckin love it, ho," growled Max at his cock head reached her uvula.

Patty closed her eyes, a moan growing in the back of her throat. She already loved it. Her head started bobbing, her tongue twirling all around Max's huge cock head. She grabbed the base of his cock and literally attacked it. She bobbed her head rapidly, his cock head tapping her uvula like the punching bag it resembled. Patty pulled back letting her tongue run all around the head, sucking and licking his glands. She was the whitest of the cheerleaders and Max was the blackest of the team members. The contrast of his dark black cock superimposed over her EE white breasts was super-hot. She swallowed his cock again, taking half the twelve or thirteen-inch-long cock down her throat. She moaned as she sucked him. One of her hands came down to pinch her nipple sending a surge of arousal straight down to her already soaked pussy. She sucked harder or faster taking all but an inch of the big cock down her throat before she needed to come up for air.

"Now suck my thick cock," said Anthony, tired of just watching the action.

Patty was gasping for breath as she leaned over and started sucking his brown cock. This time she kept a hand on Max's shaft stroking him as she sucked Anthony. She attacked his cock with as much enthusiasm as she had Max's. This was the most exciting thing she'd ever done! She loved these two cocks. Anthony jerked his body a couple times, surprised at her enthusiasm. His cock head swelled up and hardened as she licked all around it. She sucked the head in her mouth and shoved it down her throat. The difference between the two black cocks was minor at best, but this time, she managed to kiss his pubes. Anthony's cock bucked in her throat and she felt it pumping. Patty pulled back, hot seed flowing down her throat even as the head exited into her mouth. Her cheeks immediately bulged out as her mouth completely filled with the best thing she'd ever tasted.

"UH FUCK!" groaned Anthony a little sheepishly. "UH! Been awhile for me. UH! Slut has me cumming! UH!" He watched the redhead lick her lips before turning back to Max's cock. Patty attacked his shaft with even more gusto then she had earlier now that she knew the tasty reward waiting for her when he came.

**********

"There's nothing little about you," said Miko, straddling Little Leroy's thighs. His black cock was now rearing up from her crotch like it was her penis only upside down. She reached down and started jerking it. Nearby, Pamela was on all fours beside Leroy. She was staring at the cock between Miko's legs with fascination.

Pamela jumped a little when Leroy's big hand grabbed and squeezed one of her ass cheeks. He didn't let go. Instead he pulled her towards him. Miko watched her close friend act confused at what Leroy wanted her to do, but eventually she realized he was trying to get her to sit on his face. Pamela straddled Leroy's head and adjusted herself. She stared deep into Miko's eyes and then suddenly her eyes rolled up in her head and her mouth slowly inched open. Miko looked down at Leroy's chest and Pam's hands placed on his ribs. Pam's legs were spread wide to straddle him and Miko could easily make out Leroy's chin, jaw munching away.

Pamela was even trying to lift and lower herself over what was probably a rapidly thrusting tongue. The young half Japanese Coxvillian watched in fascination as Pamela approached an orgasm. It was beautiful to watch. Coxville's top female athlete sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she gently bounced on Leroy's face. A dumb grin spread across her face, her eyes becoming more and more lidded until eventually they closed altogether. Her lip came out and her mouth opened slightly, soft moans whispering through. "Oh my," gasped Pamela. "That's nice. Gonna... gonna... CUM!!" Pamela thrashed around a bit before opening her eyes, looking ecstatic.

Miko wondered if Pam had ever had an orgasm before. Miko wondered if she ever had. Pamela was still moaning and humping Leroy's mouth. Either this was her first or her best or both, Miko couldn't tell. All she knew was that one minute a delighted Pamela was moaning all over Leroy's tongue and the next, Pam was throwing herself forward and sucking the cock jutting out between Miko's legs still pushing her pussy back into Leroy's tongue.

Miko looked down. Pamela's eyes weren't closed. Instead, she was looking up Miko's body, past her breasts and into her lovely dark eyes. It was a strange look. The look you gave someone that you were pleasing sexually as if Pamela was pretending it were Miko's cock she were sucking. Miko looked away, uncomfortable with the look Pam was giving her. Her gaze roamed to pool in wonder. Kitty was on all fours Sucking Deon while Stubby fucked her pussy. Patty was kneeling, alternately sucking on two cocks. Mrs. Summers was getting it hard and fast from Samson on a lounge chair. They were totally into each other, staring into each other's eyes. Miko couldn't tell who was fucking who. Even more surprising was to see Susan, still in her bathing suit giving LD a hand job. Their little pool party had turned into a full-fledged orgy. She looked back down at Pamela. Pam was holding Leroy's cock, letting her tongue twirl around the sensitive tip, still staring at Miko and for a moment, Miko wondered what it would feel like if it really were her cock Pamela were sucking on. An orgasmic scream from across the pool broke the spell as Jenny came again from the pounding Samson was giving her. Miko looked back down at Pamela, now sucking the head in and out of her mouth. Miko knew what she had to do.

Miko reached down and grabbed the root of Leroy's cock, pulling it out of Pamela's mouth even as Miko was raising herself up off Leroy's legs. Pamela sat up, pushing her pussy back into Leroy's mouth. He was still rapidly licking her pussy. Miko felt the tip of Leroy's cock push against her pussy lips, bending them inwards. She was soaked down there, the wettest she'd ever been. The cock head pushed inside her a lot easier then she would have guessed. "It's sooooo bbbiiigggg!!," she moaned, raising and lowering herself over the shaft taking inch after inch inside her tight pussy. "Feels good." Miko ground her pussy around the shaft. She'd only taken maybe half the monster cock, but it was more than her boyfriend had ever given her. "Feels really good," she moaned, sliding down several more inches. "So big. So full. I'm gonna... I'm gonna... CUM!"

"OH GOD! ME TOO!" moaned Pamela loudly. Her pussy started vibrating. Pamela stared at Miko, her head was thrown back, mouth open, and she moaned in orgasmic pleasure. Miko looked so beautiful and Pam couldn't help herself. She reached out and grabbed Miko's breasts.

Miko's pussy was having orgasmic contractions all around Leroy's big cock. The added lubrication had her sliding down the rest of his cock, the head pushing through her cervix into her womb. The extra inches prolonged her orgasm as did the new sensation of having her nipples pinched. One hand left her nipple and grabbed her wrist, pulling her hand up to a soft pillowy cushion of flesh. Her fingers found their own hard nipple and Miko pinched it. She raised her other hand, squeezing both breasts even as her breasts were being affectionately squeezed.

Leroy had just skillfully made both women cum together. When Miko opened her eyes even before she'd completely come down from the orgasm, she found Pamela's head just inches from her own. Pam was staring at her intently. Pam cocked her head and moved her lips closer to Miko's. Miko leaned forwards and kissed her. Pamela suddenly quit playing with Miko's breasts. She reached behind her friend and pulled the short Amerasian into her arms, mashing their breasts together as they kissed passionately, tongues dueling back and forth into each other's mouths. Miko's pussy spasmed and

contracted again as she came all over Leroy's big cock for a second time while kissing her friend.

**********

Kitty felt a ringing in her ears as Stubby shoved his over thick cock deep in her pussy. His hard thrusts pushed her nose into Deon's pubic hairs. She was getting two black cocks at once and she was loving it. She'd overheard the Coach tell her mom that it took two black cocks at once to become a fullfledged slut. She wondered if she'd crossed that line. She almost hoped it was only an isolated incident as she'd fallen madly in love with Samson over the time they'd spent together recently. She hoped that fucking her mom was just Samson getting something out of his system and they'd go back to being boyfriend and girlfriend. But now that she was getting two cocks at once and loving it, she suspected she wouldn't want to give it up.

The ringing in her ears continued and then there was a loud BEEP. The ringing had been her hearing the kitchen phone ringing before the answering machine picked it up. She couldn't hear the message, nor did she care.

Inside the house, her father's voice was being recorded on the machine. "Jenny, honey, I'm sorry about our little fight. I decided I'd rather spend the weekend with you in Coxville then here without you. I'm almost home now and I promise to make it up to you. Love you."

BEEP! The message ended.

**********

Susan watched her hand rapidly climb to the tip of LD's cock and then glide down to the base. She was fascinated by her small white hand stroking the big nigger's cock. This was about the last thing she'd have expected she'd be doing today or any day for that matter. Even as she stared at her hand, she brought her other hand up and started jerking him off with both hands. Jerking his nigger cock was a two-handed job though technically it was a three or four handed job.

Susan had never felt so confused in her life. Her entire world view was slowly coming crashing down around her. This nigger cock was superior in length. This nigger cock was superior in width. This nigger cock was superior in hardness. LD's nigger balls were huge, sperm filled, and superior too. This nigger cock was superior. Was that why her daddy, uncles, and even her boyfriend hated niggers? Did they know about nigger cock? Was this what they were afraid of? Nigger cock is superior!

Susan brought her head closer to the throbbing vibrant cock in her hand. It jerked suddenly like he was anticipating she was going to put it in her mouth. There was no chance in hell of that ever happening. Susan just wanted a closer look. The damn thing was getting even bigger. The black cock was swelling up even more, the head turning a darker purple. She looked at it curiously even as he urethra opened and... SPLAT

It was like getting hit in the face by a water balloon filled with hot pudding. The force of the blast threw her head back. Nigger sperm dripped from her hair. Nigger sperm was sliding down her face. Her glasses had kept the nigger sperm from her eyes, but the lens was covered with the white viscous mess. Nigger sperm hung in strands between her parted lips. She could taste the nigger's cum on her tongue and it was good. Really good. She liked it. She wanted more. She got more. A long stream of LD's hot nigger seed shot right into her mouth, filling it until she gulped it down. Sperm struck her neck and bare chest and she even felt it splatter all over her breasts protected by her bathing suit. Those oversized nigger balls were doing their job, ejaculating wad after wad of nigger seed all over her upper torso. More even shot in her mouth. She swallowed every drop even licking her lips for more.

"Let's get you out of dat messy suit," said LD, pulling on her shoulder straps and Susan didn't resist as her magnificent breasts sprang free.

**********

"Fuck me, that's a nice cock," groaned Jenny Summers impressed with Samson's youthful stamina. The Coach could match it, but Harold wouldn't have lasted ten seconds at Samson's pace and the black youth had been pounding her pussy for a good twenty minutes. "I'm gonna cum again."

"Me too Jenny," he groaned. "Gonna seed that pussy."

"YYEESS!" she hissed. "Do it. Give me your seed." She raised her hips into every thrust, her pussy trying to clamp down around his cock wanting to hold him deep inside. "And it's Mrs. Summers." Jenny thrashed her head back and forth.

"SHIT!" he groaned, throwing his head back and shoving his cock in balls deep.

Jenny came to her senses even as vibrations were growing in her pussy and a small jet of sperm shot into her womb. Samson hadn't had a vasectomy! "Wait! Don't cum in me. Pull out."

123456...8