TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norman felt sweat beading on his forehead. "I think it's just the heat getting to me. I should go."

Harlan nodded. "Well I hope you're feeling better. I'm gonna go surprise the missus." Norman paused and looked back. Penny was rearing up back into the man fucking her from behind. They were kissing.

"Why don't you come on over and we'll have a beer?" asked Norman. The faint sounds of a female orgasm could now be heard through the walls off the house.

"A beer sounds good," answered Harlan walking away from his house and his cheating wife.

Georgina Flynn was starting to worry she was obsessed with black cock. She'd been caught sunbathing topless by her meter reader and had ended up in bed with him last week even letting him pump two large loads of semen into her unprotected fertile pussy. She was trying to fight her yearning, but her encounter was all she could think about. It was playing over and over in her mind as she leaned against her car on the side of a country road. Steam was rising from the hood of her engine. The tow truck soon pulled up and Georgina sighed with relief that she could finally get out of this heat. The tow truck backed up to her car. Georgina Flynn felt her legs grow weak when the well-built black man stepped out of the cab. His eyes swept up from her ass hugging shorts, her bare belly and the plaid blouse tied up in a knot between her buxom chest. A broad smile slowly swept across her face as her gaze turned down towards the bulging jeans. He saw where she was staring and smiled back.

And there were many more stories happening across Coxville County that day and every day thereafter.

***************

Jenny Summers was still sobbing as she slowed towards the stop sign. She could turn left or right. Right would take her out towards I-69 and several motels along the interstate where she could spend some time alone to think. Left would take her towards Coxville and the Westside. Coach Black didn't live in the Westside, but he had a decent condominium nearby. Before the whole pool party mess and Harold catching her, she'd planned to sneak over to his place to fuck him. He'd left her hanging earlier and she blamed him for her inability to resist Samson. She pictured the Coach nude standing under the showers the first time she'd seen him. His cock rising as she reached down to touch it. Jenny pulled up to the stop sign and looked left and right. Her hand came up, putting the turn signal on and her car slowly turned...

To be continued in Part 3

1...345678