TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too late," he growled, and the small jet of sperm turned into a torrent. His fertile seed quickly filled Jenny Summer's womb even as it had filled Kitty Summer's womb dozens of times before that. Samson let a second wad go. He knew Coach Black had lied to the horny slut about having a vasectomy, but Samson wished it were true and that it were his boys knocking her up right then. The student that knocked up Jenny Summers would be a fucking legend in Coxville High. He made sure he filled her womb good before yanking his cock out.

Jenny's knuckles were white as she squeezed her own breasts with an intensity that had her tit flesh sticking out between her fingers. She was cumming like crazy around his spurting cock. The thought that Samson might be knocking her up only made her orgasm stronger. Her pussy followed his cock up, trying to keep him from pulling it out, but then his cock sprang free, dripping with her cum and shooting jet after jet of his white seed on her breasts and belly until she was covered in it. Jenny collapsed back down on the cot, moaning softly, and rubbing his warm seed into her skin. Having Samson's unprotected cock hosing her womb with his seed had been one of the hottest moments of her life. Thankfully, it should be safe as she was already a few days late on her period. Not her most fertile time.

"I gotta go take a dump Mrs. Summers," said Samson, walking naked towards her sliding glass doors.

Jenny watched his ass flex as he walked away from her and already she felt some lust for the teenager to fuck her again. Wow! Does my daughter's boyfriend know how to fuck, she thought. There's no way Kitty will ever give that up and wouldn't either if I were in her place.

Jenny Summers sat up and climbed unsteadily to her feet. She was dripping with cum and needed to clean up. She walked to the edge of her pool, looking around her in disbelief at what she saw. Patty was on all fours, arching her back. Patty's EE breasts and nipples were squeezing out around Max's black hands. His huge swollen balls were visible beneath her pussy, dripping their combined fluids to the cement. Miko was riding Leroy. Her back was arched, and Pamela was leaning down with one of Miko's nipples in her mouth. Even as Jenny watched, Miko was crying out in an orgasm. Her eyes flew open and she sprang off Leroy's cock. It was ejaculating, white sperm shooting up into Miko's retreating pussy.

"Oh no! You came in me," worried Miko. "I'm not on the pill."

Pamela had leaned down and started sucking Leroy's cock. Jenny could see Pam's cheeks bulging out as his big balls pumped out even more sperm. Jenny heard Kitty orgasm. She gasped when she saw her daughter kneeling between two black men. Stubby had buried his cock and was spraying so much sperm inside Jenny's daughter that it was shooting out all around their conjoined crotches. Deon slowly removed his monster cock from Kitty's throat. "My turn to fuck you. Get on your back," he said, and Jenny watched as Kitty rolled over.

Lastly, Susan was pulling her swimsuit off over her hips showing off those fit abs of hers. Lorenzo Doyle was sitting in a chair stroking his cock while she stripped. Susan's face was completely covered with sperm except for around her eyes where her glasses had protected them. She'd removed her sperm covered glasses and sat it beside her chair.

Jenny looked around nervously at her neighbor's upper windows before jumping in her pool to clean Samson's sperm off her.

**********

Susan had never felt more aroused. His nasty nigger cum is all over me, she thought, but he tasted so good. I can't believe how good it was. She pushed her suit all the way down and stepped out of it finally joining the others in her nudity. "Christ! It's still hard," she cried in disbelief. That's because nigger cock is superior whispered a voice in her head.

"It's ready fo you ta ride it," said Lorenzo Doyle.

I can't fuck a nigger, she thought. "I can't cheat on my boyfriend," she told him.

"Let's just see how much ya can take then. That ain't cheatin. Unless you too racist to take a black man's cock in ya?"

Susan walked over to him and straddled his lap. "Yes, let's see how much I can take," she told him, and he nodded. "I am curious." What are you doing Susan? What are you doing? He's a nigger! Your about to feel a superior nigger cock in your pussy. This nigger's dad makes pornos for fucks sake. LD's torso and his cock were so long that she had to stand on tiptoes which dangled her swollen nipples in his face. He sucked one into his mouth before she could protest. The fat cock head touched her engorged clit and pussy lips. Again, she felt that strange electric shock that had her fluids dripping all around his cock. LD chuckled, and she flushed red in embarrassment. "Oh my," she moaned. Her pussy was spreading wide open around his cock head, embracing it, pulling it inside. "It's opening me up like no one ever has."

LD sucked hard on her nipple. It was one of the biggest, most swollen nipples he'd ever seen. He kissed it then looked up reaching for the bun on her head. "You need to loosen up and let your hair down."

Susan's long brown hair fell to cascade around her shoulders. LD knew he had made the right choice. A short time ago, a bookish looking Susan had been studying her book through her glasses. Now, nude, her stunning body on display, her glasses shoved aside, and her long brown hair down, Susan had suddenly transformed into one of the hottest girls in school. "It's so big," she moaned, shuddering as his fingers found her nipples and pinched them. "So big. So big. Aaaaahhhh!" Susan slid down about half his cock.

"I think you is lovin yo first taste of black cock, Susan," he told her.

Her pussy was trembling all around every inch of the shaft that was inside it. Her insides seemed to want to grip it tightly, relax, squeeze it again, and then to pull it even deeper. She slid down a few more inches, twice as deep as her white boyfriend's cock- no his inferior penis, could ever go. LD's cock, his black cock, his big black superior nigger cock was stimulating every nerve ending inside her pussy. It felt good, amazing, better than anything had before. The head pushed deeper hitting the back of her pussy. "OW!" she cried, wincing. "Too deep."

"There's still a couple inches to go," he told her.

Susan knew it was true. She wasn't quite sitting in his lap which meant he still had more cock to give her. She was a little disappointed that she couldn't take it all, but then she wasn't built like a black woman either. She wasn't built for superior nigger cock. "Sorry," she whispered, truly regretting her failure to take the whole thing.

"It ain't over yet," said LD. 'Watch dis." He grabbed her ass cheeks and raised her crotch up a little so that her clit was even with his belly button. "We call dis resizing." He probed the back of her pussy with the end of his cock and then pulled her down into him.

"Aaargh," groaned Susan, pain shooting through her to the point she almost regretted this experiment. She felt her cervix stretching wide around his cock head and then he was pushing into her womb. Susan slowly sat down in his lap. She'd taken him balls deep. The pain faded quickly. LD was jerking his cock inside her, each time it bucked sent a spasm of pleasure radiating out of her pussy to spread throughout her body. "Oh my god," she moaned. "Something's happening!" His nigger cock is making me cum! The next time he jerked his cock, her pussy clamped down around it and her body tightened up, finally relaxing as her orgasm exploded throughout her body. She squirted so much fluid around his cock, that she thought she might have peed in his lap.

"Feel good, baby?" he asked, with a cocky grin on his face.

Susan stared open mouthed in awe at the black man. She felt him pinch her nipple. She looked down at his dark black hand squeezing her pale white breast, thumb and index finger pinching her nipple. Her own white hand came up to touch his hard-bodied chest. She ran it across his black skin and didn't feel the least bit disgusted anymore. Her hand ran smoothly up and over his shoulder, up his neck to feel his cheek. He looked at her strangely, but still had that cocky grin. Susan leaned down and pecked his lips, pulled back, then kissed him again open mouthed, her tongue pushing past his black lips, to find his own.

She kissed him with more passion then she had ever shown her boyfriend as she started riding his superior nigger cock, now her favorite cock in the world.

**********

Jenny was so engrossed in getting all Samson's sperm off her that she didn't hear the splashing coming up behind her. "Damn, this stuff is hard to get off," she complained. Sperm got all stringy and sticky when wet. Using a towel would have been a better idea.

Black hands reached around her to squeeze her breasts. The man pulled her back into him and she felt his big hard cock pushing between her ass cheeks. "I just fucked your daughter. Now, I'm gonna fuck you," whispered Stubby in her ear.

Jenny reached behind her and down. She grabbed his cock, eyes widening with surprise and how big around it felt. She pulled away from him, tugging on his cock for him to follow. "I'm not on birth control," she said, releasing his cock, and leaning down to grab the sides of the pool. "Fuck my ass instead." Jenny looked over her shoulder, eyes widening with trepidation at the sight of Stubby's thick cock.

"Sure thing, teach," said Stubby, moving up behind her. He grabbed and caressed her ass cheeks. Stubby spit in his hand and coated the end of his cock with the saliva even though it was still wet from Kitty's juices. He forced his thick stubby cock down towards her tightly puckered rectum and pushed.

"OW! Oh, fuck that hurts!" groaned Jenny thankful she'd had the Coach to break her ass in before trying this. Just when she thought her asshole might rip open, Stubby's cock head slipped inside her. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Take it slow, all right?"

"I'll try, Mrs. Summers," said Stubby, chuckling. "You didn't teach me how to do this in sex ed."

No, I didn't, thought Jenny Summers as Stubby worked his cock around, pushing it deeper and deeper. Her insides didn't hurt so bad, just her anus, but that slowly faded, and she started to push her ass back into his cock as he started slowly fucking her and she started loving it.

**********

Harold threw his front door open and smiled. His smile disappeared when he didn't see Jenny waiting for him with a hug and a kiss since he'd been gone for so long. He set the small bouquet of flowers he'd brought for his wife down on the stand beside the front door and walked into his house, loosening his tie. He sorted through the pile of mail, Jenny had left for him, seeing nothing interesting but a few bills. "JENNY!" he yelled up the stairs. "KITTEN!" he added when there was no answer.

Harold frowned wondering where his wife and daughter were. Jenny's car was in the driveway. There were a few other cars parked on the street, run down cars with dark tinted windows he'd never seen in his neighborhood before. He retrieved the bouquet and strolled towards the kitchen. Even before he crossed through into the kitchen/dining section of his home, he could see a crowd out by the pool. Looks like Kitty is having a party, he thought. His brow furrowed when he noticed that many of the figures outside were dark skinned. Blacks dirtying up his pool?

Harold approached the sliding glass door. With each step, he began to tremble, sweat broke out on his forehead, and all the color left his face. The men outside were all black! The women outside were all white! Everyone was naked, and they were fucking! The bouquet of flowers fell to the floor. Harold was so horrified by the scene going on in his backyard that he didn't hear the downstairs toilet flush behind him. Nor did he hear the bathroom door open. "Oh my god," he muttered. "Kitty! Not my little angel. Get that nigger off you." He legs started to shake and he felt weak. "Miko, Patty, all Kitty's friends, all fucking niggers. How?" Harold remembered his first day of gym class in tenth grade. The athletic blacks had been particularly dominant and aggressive playing football. Harold had grass stains on his knees from being knocked down several times. He'd gone back to the locker room, stripped put a towel around himself and walked to the showers. The room had been steamy. Two black teens were in there as well as many whites. Harold had never been more shocked in his life. The blacks were soaping around two monster sized dicks more than twice as big as his. He felt his own penis shrink up into his scrotum as he stared in shock at the semi hard black penises sticking straight out from the black boy's crotches. The other whites showering appeared just as uncomfortable, taking spots under showers away from the black boys and it would remain that way through senior year. Harold showered as fast as he could, racing out of the showers and for his towel. Before he reached his towel half a dozen other blacks were walking to the showers. None had bothered wrapping a towel around their crotches and all had fat black banana cocks slapping back and forth from thigh to thigh or sticking out semi-erect, and there couldn't have been a one under a foot long. Principal Long had been talking to the gym coach. The town's first black principal appeared quite delighted as he watched the white boys hurry from the showers. That had been Harold's first encounter with the oversized black cocks of Coxville County and never once had he believed that any white woman could have taken one of those dark-skinned monsters in their vaginas.

A blonde girl was in the pool getting fucked from behind by a dark-skinned teenager. She looked oddly familiar. The man ramming it into her from behind was short and black skinned. Harold recognized Stubby, a tight end for the Cocks. Stubby pulled the woman's hips and she released the side of the pool, rearing up, back into Stubby. He reached around and squeezed her big breasts. They too looked oddly familiar. The couple in the pool turned, their profile now visible to the watching Harold. Harold had been staring at those same breasts for over nineteen years. "No," he hissed in denial. "It can't be. Not my... JENNY!" he cried in anguish. He raised his fists to beat them on the glass door screaming, "JENN...GACK!!" A strong hand grabbed the back of his neck nearly lifting Harold's feet off the floor.

"Look here wimp," whispered a voice in his ear. "We ain't done havin our fun yet yo. You ain't thinking of stopping our little party are ya?"

Harold could see his reflection in the glass. He looked petrified and tears were rolling down his cheeks. Samson West was looming over him from behind. He felt the grip on his neck tighten and he couldn't help himself. His bladder emptied soaking the front of his pants. "N-no sir," he stuttered.

"Good boy," growled Samson, releasing the grip around Harold's neck. Harold dropped, falling to the floor, his hand landing in a pool of his own urine that had run down his pant leg. He looked up as the black thug squeezed past him, his gaze going right to the semi hard foot long black cock sticking straight out between Samson's crotch. Samson exited through the sliding door and rejoined his friends.

**********

Patty's entire voluptuous body was shaking under the forceful strokes of Max's mighty cock. His hands squeezed her hips, pulling her back into his thrusting cock. With each stab forwards, her ass cheeks trembled, and her mighty breasts swung beneath her. Her EE's were like heavy milk filled udders, nearly hanging down all the way to the cement around the pool. They were so heavy, she nearly fell forwards on her face each time they swung forwards. "Uuuuunhhhhhh," she cried, cumming yet again. She'd lost count since he'd put it inside her.

Patty didn't know what had come over her. She was completely fascinated by the size of both Anthony and Max's cocks, but something in her had snapped the moment she tasted Anthony's seed. Nothing had ever tasted so good to her. She'd attacked Max's cock wanting more sperm even though Anthony had left her belly full. She'd protested when Max had pulled his cock out of her throat simply saying, "You'll like dis better, ho." He'd then moved behind her and lifted her ass up so that she was on all fours before beginning her pussy's longed-for introduction to black cock.

"You liken yo first taste of black cock, aintcha ho?"

"YYEESS!!" she hissed.

"Who owns dat pussy now?"

"You do Max."

"What about Steve?"

Steve? Patty sobbed as she thought about her boyfriend. She loved him, and he was the best friend she had outside her fellow cheerleaders. Steve, so handsome and fit, they looked great together, one of the most handsome couples in school after Kitty and Todd. His fit nude body had made her heart skip a beat when she saw him and his proud penis rearing up fully erect, a good seven inches long, what she once believed was big. She remembered staring eagerly at his penis while she unhooked her bra and the look of shame on his face when his penis jerked, ejaculating the minute her nipples appeared. The same look he had on his face days later when she modeled for him the very same bikini she'd worn today. He'd ejaculated in his shorts just seeing her in the bikini and she watched the growing wet stain spread on his shorts. They'd had to make love in the dark in order for her to lose her virginity to him and even then, he never lasted more than a few strokes. Steve would have blown his load within three strokes at the pace Max was going. Such an inferior weakling, she thought with contempt. "Steve and I are over," she told Max just before her pussy ballooned up and then clamped down around his cock, cumming yet again and confirming that she'd made the right decision. She no longer loved him, but hoped she and Steve could remain friends.

"Good," said Max, "Cause I'm gonna want this pussy a lot from now on."

"Not as much as I'm going to want your big black cock," she told him, hearing him laugh. Poor Steve, she thought still sad for her boyfriend. Their picture was on the inside of her locker. Steve looking dashing and handsome in a black tuxedo, arms wrapped around her from behind at the Summer's End themed homecoming dance just a few weeks ago. She turned heads in a low-cut green dress that displayed her ample cleavage and showed some thigh through a slit up the side of her skirt. She'd worn the same dress at the prom her junior year. The picture changed in her mind becoming her senior prom picture. Her dress was shorter, sluttier, green heels higher, even more cleavage showing almost down to her bra-less nipples. Max stood behind her grinning for the camera. No more handsome clean-cut white boy, but a giant muscled black man with long dreadlocks and skin as dark as hers was white. She wondered what her parents would think when Max came by to pick her up? "Oh god, fuck me Max."

Max squeezed her ass cheek and moved one beefy thumb over towards her anus. Her pressed down on the tight sphincter and pushed. Patty jumped in surprise, but relaxed as his thumb slowly pushed into her anus. "Steve ever do this?" he asked, moving his thumb around in her ass.

"NO!" she cried, "Pull it out. No! Shit! Finger my ass. Fuck! I'm cumming again. AAAAHHHHH!!"

"Me too slut," said Max, slamming his cock deep into her womb, the head spitting his fertile seed deep into the buxom redhead's body. His cock jerked, filling her womb. It jerked again, her womb bloating until his cum started running through her cervix, squeezing through the walls of her pussy and his shaft. It jerked again, sending another potent blast of his baby making seed into her womb.

1...345678