TCCS Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty's orgasm never ended. Max's spurting cock only prolonged it. She'd never felt a man's semen spraying freely inside her before and it was the best, most natural feeling she'd ever felt. His cock was still spitting it's seed as he pulled it from her pussy, his thumb also leaving her ass. She immediately missed its presence, wishing it was still inside her ejaculating into her womb even as she remembered they were unprotected. His cum splattered all over her rectum and then struck the small of her back even as the load on her asshole began running down the crack of her ass. After that, a hot thick rain of semen splattered down all over her pale white back. Patty collapsed forwards, ass thrust upwards, head buried in her crossed arms. "Shit." she moaned into her arms. "We forgot a condom."

**********

Pamela swallowed Leroy's cock down whole. She could taste his sperm and Miko's juices on the shaft. She stared upwards at Miko's pussy even as she sucked Leroy's cock for all she was worth. Miko was sitting on her ass, legs spread, her pussy splayed open, and a virtual river of sperm pouring out of the gap. Miko looked horrified. "You came in me! I might get pregnant."

Pam had moved off Leroy so that he could sit up while she was leaning over him sucking his cock. He had been staring at Miko's pussy with a proud smug look on his face, but the look dropped when she mentioned the P word. "I can't be knockin up another bitch. This slut's gonna have to suck it out fo ya." He grabbed Pam's hair and pulled her head off his cock. Leroy pushed Pamela forwards.

Pamela barely knew what had transpired. One minute she had a mouthful of cock and the next a mouthful of pussy. She didn't hesitate, her tongue going to work on Miko, labia, lapping up the sperm from Miko's pussy. It was still hot and just as delicious, but better now mixed with Miko's sweet pussy juices. Pamela's fantasies had often turned to this, though she tried to deny it. When she thought of sex, her mind went to one of her fellow cheerleaders. She'd tried to fight it, still did. Even when she had sex with Brian, her mind would begin to picture Miko or Kitty or even Kitty's mom conjoined with her. Brian's hard chest would turn softer, smoother with big Coxville breasts. Only recently, since the night of the fog when she'd dreamed about a hung man fucking her had her mind turned to fantasizing about men. She'd hoped she was over her phase even though Brian never lived up to her dream man's skills. Now, as soon as her tongue slid into the folds of Miko's well fucked pussy, she knew it wasn't a phase at all. She liked women.

Miko at first put her hands on Pamela's head, softly pushing, trying to get her to stop licking her. Within seconds, her grip on Pam's hair had softened, she stroked her friend's head before she began pulling Pamela lips and hungry mouth harder into her pussy even as she lifted her ass up, thrusting her crotch into Pamela's skillful tongue. Before she knew what was happening, Miko's pussy was orgasming, her contractions forcing a torrent of Leroy's seed from her pussy into Pamela's mouth and Pamela ravenously lapped it up as fast as she could.

**********

Kitty's big tits were shaking as hard as Patty's had been only Kitty was lying on her back. "Fuck me Deon. Fuck me," she screamed as her black lover lifted her knees up angling her pussy up so that he could fuck her even harder.

Deon's fat belly was shaking as much as Kitty's tits. This was a dream come true to the overweight black man. Kitty was the hottest (arguably) and the most popular (unarguably) girl in school and here he was with his cock buried to the hilt and her screaming at him to fuck her. She'd even creamed all over his cock multiple times.

"I love your cock," cried Kitty, opening her eyes. Her expression was soft and loving as she gazed in awe at the fat black man. She'd felt bad, she'd rarely ever spoke to Deon being somewhat contemptuous of his race and of his obesity. Fucking Deon would have been as inconceivable as her fucking Melvin or Principal Long. Now she was willingly fucking him, cumming all over his wonderful black cock. He was her third black man of the day after Samson that morning and Stubby just a short time ago. There was only one explanation whether it was her first taste of Samson's cock after their bet, seeing Coach Black's beautiful cock sodomizing her mother, or cumming all over fat Deon's cock. There was only one explanation.

They've turned me into a slut!

**********

Susan felt her pussy suck in LD's cock to the hilt. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth as she ground her pussy down on his cock. His black hand squeezed one of her big breasts. Susan looked unrecognizable now. With her hair down and her glasses off, nude and riding a black man's huge cock, the bright bookish student now looked slutty and wanton. "Fuck me LD," she moaned, humping his cock. "Fuck me with your big nigger cock."

LD's eyes widened in surprise and then narrowed. "What did you say, bitch?" He brought the palm of his hand down hard on one of her plump ass cheeks. SMACK! The sound echoed off the pool. "That's for calling me a nigger."

Susan's eyes widened in surprise at being spanked then she started grinning. She bounced in his lap faster than before. "YES! Spank my white ass. Your nigger cock is making me cum again."

I think I'm in love, thought LD as she thrashed all over his cock, the throes of a powerful orgasm wracking her body. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his lips against hers, still riding his mighty cock as fast as she could.

"Dayumn Susan. You is one hot bitch," said Max, watching her ride LD.

"Yeah. Your shit is fine," agreed Anthony. He stared at the hand shaped welt on her ass cheek where LD had spanked her. Susan would probably have been the last cheerleader he would have made a play for. Sure, you could tell she had a hot body under her clothes made obvious when the bare midriff cheerleading uniforms arrived, but she always seemed so snobby and uptight. Now over the last hour, she had transformed into a wanton whore. "Shit LD, I believe you done turned her out for the black man."

Susan reared back, thrusting her breasts out and up. LD looked with lust at her magnificent orbs. "Dat right Susan. You a whore for black cock now?" She remained silent, just raising, and lowering her pussy over his cock. "Answer me," he growled, spanking her again.

"YYYEEESSS!!" she groaned, taking his cock balls deep inside her pussy as she came all over his shaft yet again. "Whore... nigger... cock," she gasped.

"Nigger cocks only in dat pussy?" asked LD. He leaned down and sucked one of her elongated nipples into his mouth.

"Yes, only nigger cocks in my pussy." Susan recovered from her orgasm and started fucking his shaft faster again.

"Nigger cocks only in dat dirty mouth of yours?"

"Yes, I only suck nigger cocks. Big black nigger cocks."

"Nigger cocks only in dat fine ass?"

Susan hesitated. The thought of having anything shoved up her ass even a small white penis had never occurred to her. A cock the size of LD's would rip her in two. She shuddered in fear, the shudder slowly changing into one of lust as she pictured herself offering up her tightest most sacred hole to a nigger's big cock. "Yes," she finally answered. "Only nigger cocks in my ass."

"You heard the whore, my niggas," said LD. "She wants nigger cocks in her ass and throat."

"I want that ass," said Anthony.

"I'll take the mouth," added Max.

The two black men stepped forward, stroking their already plump cocks back to full erection even as Susan was coming all over LD's cock again.

**********

Everything seemed surreal to Jenny Summers. She felt like she was floating on a cloud. She was floating on her back with a pool noodle under her neck. Her hair was spread out floating behind her. Her ears were partially submerged, but she could still make out the moans, gasps, and cries of pleasure coming from her squad of senior cheerleaders. Stubby was still fucking her ass. He was holding her ankles up so that her crotch was upturned. Her pussy was aimed towards the sky, clit still swollen and Samson's cum still leaking out, flowing down to her asshole and Stubby's cola can sized cock reaming her ass. Her ass was right on the water line, Stubby's torpedo shaped cock churning the water and the white cloud of Samson's sperm around it.

"Like mother, like daughter, Huh, Mrs. Summers," asked Stubby, laughing.

"Yes," she whispered, both in answer to his question and in response to all the pleasure she was getting by being sodomized by his thick cock.

"Gonna cum soon. Gonna fill dat fine white ass good." Stubby sped up his thrusts. With a grunt, he buried his cock spewing his hot seed deep into her bowels. He shot several blasts of cum down her poop shoot and then suddenly yanked his cock out. The head leaped up several inches over her pussy, shooting a long spray of sperm from her neck to her pussy lips. Another powerful jet fell mostly on her belly, pooling into her navel. Finally, unable to control himself, Stubby buried his still ejaculating cock straight into her pussy adding his fertile seed to Samson's.

The pleasurable shock was too intense for Jenny. Stubby was stretching her pussy out further than ever before, the second she felt more black seed striking her womb, she came hard all over Stubby's thick cock as her pussy filled with a fresh load of rich black sperm.

Her black student didn't pull out until his cock had stopped bucking inside her. When he did pull out, his cock was spent, as he released her ankles. The pool noodle slipped out from under her head and Jenny Summers slowly sank into the water. She opened her eyes underwater, seeing Stubby's dark form staring down at her through the water and the bright ball of the sun behind him as it was slowly setting. Balls of white semen floated past her and a growing cloud spread out from her crotch. What was she doing? She was risking her marriage. She was risking her job fucking one, no two of her students as well as a fellow teacher. She had even risked pregnancy by one now two of those same students. As her mind wondered to the intense pleasure these big black cocks gave her, she knew one thing for certain. It was worth it, and she wasn't going to stop any time soon.

**********

Samson's cock was sticking straight out as he stood by the pool. He'd watched Stubby cum in Jenny's ass and then push it in her pussy. He was considering jumping in and giving all twelve inches to Mrs. Summers again when a delicate white hand reached around him and grabbed the base of his cock. The hand was very white and had some freckles on the top. It ran up and down his dick, slowly stroking him. "I'm free, but my pussy is sore," said Patty.

Samson turned, into her arm so she didn't have to release his cock. He gazed down with lust at her over proportioned breasts and white body. The buxom redhead was probably his next choice to fuck after the Summer's women. He liked her pale skin and voluptuous body. "I'd love to fuck yo big titties," he told her.

Patty smiled and nodded. She sank to her knees, leaning forwards and kissing his cock, sucking the tip a little before laying down on her back. He straddled her belly and kneeled. Samson West grabbed the base of his cock and pushed it down even as she squeezed her EE's together, enveloping his cock in their cushiony flesh. The tanning lotion was nearby where he'd dropped it after coating Mrs. Summers. He grabbed the bottle and poured it down along his shaft like mustard on a hot dog. He wiggled his cock around and then started pumping it between Patty's amazing white breasts.

At twelve inches, Samson's cock was so big, the tip easily slid up over Patty's lips, smacking her in the nose. She licked his cock as it passed, not liking the taste of the lotion, but she still felt a strong desire to taste him. "I bet this isn't how you thought your day would end?" asked Samson.

"HA!" Lick. "No." Lap lap lap. "This is the-" Lick. "Last thing I thought I'd be-" Lick lick lick. "doing today."

"Never thought no black man would be fuckin dem big ass white titties." Samson reached down and cupped the tips of her breasts, squeezing them around his cock and running his thumbs around her nipples.

Lick. "No." Patty squirmed beneath him aware she was lifting her hips in arousal as he played with her nipples. Didn't think I'd let a black man fuck me without a rubber while fingering my ass either, she thought.

"Whadya think of big black cocks now?"

"I like them," moaned Patty. Samson could fuck her titties, hard and fast, while Steve squirted just from seeing her nipples. Steve, so fit and handsome. Wus! She'd been so impressed with his body when he stood before her naked. Weakling! His seven-inch penis had been so hard and proud, beautiful as it squirted seconds after seeing her topless. Pathetic! The big hard penis had collapsed immediately, shrinking to the size of a Vienna sausage. Loser! Steven couldn't handle her body, he'd never be able to make her orgasm or last more than a minute or two with her. Worthless! Useless tiny white prick! "I love them," she corrected. "Only want black cock from now on."

"Good girl," said Samson with a smirk. Patty winked back at him, leaned her head up and let the end of his cock slide in and out of her mouth. Samson leaned back still fucking the buxom redhead's tits while looking around at what he had wrought.

On the other side of the pool, Pam was still eating out Miko. Leroy was rising to his feet nearby and Deon was kneeling behind Pamela. "Mind if I borrow a slut. Leroy?" asked Deon, guiding his fat cock into Pamela. She raised her head, chin soaking wet, and howled as Deon's cock pushed deep. The fitness obsessed cheerleader had no idea she was being taken by the fattest black man in school. She pushed her mouth back into Miko's slit.

"Take her bro, I'm gonna go find some new pussy." Leroy turned and walked over to Susan.

"Come on niggers," growled Susan. "You can do it. Harder." This was about the last thing Samson would ever have expected to see. A wild-eyed Susan was looking like a cock crazed slut as she rode LD's cock and Anthony was trying to get his cock deep in her ass. Max was near her head stroking his cock. "Gimme that cock nigger," she ordered. Max moved forward and bent his cock down, shoving it down the newly turned slut's mouth. Susan now had a cock in all her holes and she was working her body like she loved it. Leroy watched the action and Susan saw him, reaching out to grab his cock, three not being enough for her new-found lust. She stroked him with her hand, but he pulled back and walked away towards Kitty laying by the end of the pool.

His eyes fell on his girlfriend. Kitty looked exhausted as she laid on her back on the cement. She was also dripping with sperm. Samson felt no jealousy, hell he'd just fucked her mom. Instead, he was proud of his girlfriend. Both the Summer's women were one step closer to realizing their true natures today. "Samson tells me ya gots a tight ass," said Leroy standing over Kitty. Kitty didn't say a word. She just sat up and rolled over on her hands and knees, lowering her head into her arms so that her ass was thrust up. Leroy kneeled behind her and guided his cock into her asshole. Samson could see Leroy's cock bend a little before it straightened and pushed into her. They both groaned.

Jenny Summers was sitting on the edge of the pool, playing with Stubby's cock as he stood in front of her. He'd just cum in her ass and despite her objections to unprotected sex, she'd suddenly developed an overwhelming desire to have his thick cock back in her pussy after he'd surprised her by shoving his spurting cock in balls deep. It hardened under her administrations and she pulled it back down into her pussy. Stubby buried it and she wrapped her long legs around his back, kissing him as they began to fuck.

Samson's final glance was over at the house. Harold Summers was standing in the doorway, jerking off. He looked sad and dejected. His pudgy body was hunched over. Samson couldn't quite tell, but it looked like tears were running down his cheeks. Here was a man clearly not happy with what was happening, but he couldn't help but jerk himself off while he watched his wife and the cheerleaders getting blacked. That was all a weakling could do while watching real men take his woman.

Samson felt the cum welling up in his balls. He turned his attention back down to Patty. Her eyes were crossed still looking up at him while sucking the tip of his cock. He blew, her cheeks ballooning up quickly, sperm shooting out the corners of her mouth. He pulled back into her tips, a wave of his seed fanning out from the tip of his dick to splatter down all over the freckled red head's face. More sperm shot from his bloated cock head. It flew into her mouth, over her nose and eyes, coating her hair, and covering the cement around her head. He came and came, finally leaning over her and jerking the remaining cum from his balls so that it covered her pale white tits with a black man's sperm.

**********

Jenny and Kitty Summers stood beside each other by the side gate in their backyard. Both the two hot blondes were nude and showed signs of being well fucked. Seed, still wet, dripped and flowed from their pussies and asses, hitting the cement beneath them. Jenny had her arm wrapped around her daughter's waist. Both women looked very happy and satisfied.

Despite it being the most fun Kitty had ever had, she was still mad at her mom for fucking her boyfriend. Her lazy smile broadened as realized how she could get back at her mom. She'd never been able to get the image of Coach Black's cock out of her mind when she caught him sodomizing her mom. There was something special about it, even more so then the teens around the pool. Sure, he was old, but his cock sure looked damn good. She licked her lips as she pictured herself getting a taste of it. She smiled happily up at her mom thinking about her revenge. Jenny smiled back down feeling they had just bonded and Kitty's teenage bad attitude would improve from here on out.

The others were dressed again. Max winked as he walked past. Patty was over his shoulder, playfully beating his back. Mom and dad certainly aren't going to like my new boyfriend, thought Patty. No reason to tell them about him. What they didn't know wouldn't hurt them. She'd just say that she and Steve broke up. There was no more sadness when she thought of Steve. She couldn't even picture him naked anymore, there were just big black cocks in her mind. Speaking of big black cocks, she didn't have to be home anytime soon. She wondered if Max would be up for a little trip to the make out area at Lake Cox and whispered as much in his ear. He spanked her on the ass in reply.

Miko and Pamela walked together holding hands now sharing a special bond. Leroy and Deon walked next to the girls. Deon had one arm around Pam's shoulder and Leroy had an arm around Miko's. "Wanna sleepover tonight?" asked Miko, sheepishly. "Love to," said Pamela eagerly. Miko continued. "Mom and dad are in Coxburg doing dinner and a movie. They'll be home late, probably after midnight if anyone else would like to join us for a couple hours." Deon and Leroy leaned around the girls and high fived.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your bikini Kitty," said Susan. "You can throw that old thing of mine away." Kitty's bikini looked tight on Susan's bigger chest. Susan hadn't put on her clothes besides her shoes. Her hair was still down, and she had her glasses hanging over the bikini string between her breasts. Her hands were busy moving around inside LD and Anthony's shorts. She pulled the two black men by their penises out the gate. "Come on niggers. Take me somewhere we can keep fucking."

1...345678