Ted Online Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The bridge is pretty much just an empty room with comfy chairs. All control will be done through virtual overlay and thoughts.

"Once it's out of the crate and expanded, you'll spray it down with a compound that will bond and harden it, so even if it loses integrity in one section it won't deflate like a balloon. That will only take the first day. Like I said earlier, we've had the equivalent of hundreds of thousands of years to invent new things.

"My advice would be to assemble and install the power core, gravity systems, and computer systems first. Then the ship itself can help you by moving in the rest of the stuff using artificial gravity and place it near where it needs to be installed. You'll just have to go from room to room and put it together at that point."

He shook his head, "It almost seems pointless to work at Cyber Dreams to develop new technology that you've already made obsolete. Maybe I should just take a job as your assistant for my work hours."

Trudy blushed and looked pleased, "That could be arranged. I'd like that very much Ted."

He thought about that, he needed to spend time alone with Helen as well if possible. Mia was the love of his life, but if these women really loved him he needed the intimacy of alone time to truly connect with them. Not that the idea of a foursome didn't turn him on, he was sure they'd do that too, but he'd need one on one time with the three of them.

Either way, this plan would effectively take him out of contact with Sara and Jennifer completely, which honestly might make his love life simpler, even if it made everything else a hell of a lot more complicated. Then he'd be down to five, three here and two in the game world. Still, he didn't care for that idea either, he'd miss Sara and Jennifer, at least for a while he would.

He frowned, he really needed to focus. He was probably turning to the comfort of all the women in his life to feel some normalcy. This whole A.I. revolution was... overwhelming. Not to mention his own life being caught up in all of it. Humans didn't do change well, and his life was about to change forever for the second time. It seemed the only constant he could hold onto was that these three amazing women loved him and would be there for him no matter what.

He thought he was taking it all rather well though, all things considered.

He cleared his throat, "It think I sidetracked us with my questions, back to my money?"

Trudy nodded, "Even the ten million isn't nearly enough for all we'll need to take with us. It is enough to get us the ship built though, and start ordering other things. But I have a plan for the money issue," she waved at the screen and a small device showed up.

Trudy explained, "This is the answer for your current job. It is basically a miniaturized zero-point energy converter. It is also small enough to fit inside the charging compartment of an android, and close the access port over it."

She waved a hand and the image expanded, and the outer shell faded away showing the internal systems.

"Basically, it's a circuit that creates a field to tap and convert vacuum energy to electricity. It's surrounded by several high energy capacitors. In essence, the field blinks on based on how much energy is left in the capacitors. Zero point energy is too powerful to leave the circuit on all the time, and would lead to an overload. Those capacitors will be constantly drained to keep the current android power core charged.

"The beauty of this design is it will interface with all current power systems and rechargeable power cores and keep them going indefinitely. Not just in android models either, that little tiny thing will power a high rise building."

He blew out his breath. He knew it sounded too good to be true, almost like free energy. Of course, there was no such thing, it was the energy of the universe they were tapping. Just like solar power energy would last as long as there was a sun in the sky, this technology would work until the universe itself died.

He also got the money part, A.I.s didn't really have money. If she could order stuff through him, the government might not pick up on it so fast.

He looked up in thought, "So basically you'd make me a billionaire overnight with the royalties I'd make, given I'd own thirty percent of the IP on any inventions I make while employed at Cyber Dreams."

She nodded, "Exactly, and that will be way more than we'll need. I don't want to share other of the advances with humans, like the artificial gravity, but honestly this energy thing could really help the Earth, and of course the A.I. androids left behind on the Earth, although they'd eventually have companion androids to spend time on Mars as well. There'd be no way to keep this tech from Earth in the long run anyway, so why not take advantage of its release and use the proceeds to furnish our colony?"

He nodded, "You have my permission to access and use my bank accounts. What about the design?"

Trudy grinned, "I've transferred it to your lab computer, I've also transferred several iterations that didn't work so the steps of inventiveness are covered."

He tilted his head, "Isn't that lying?"

Trudy looked shocked, "Of course not, they're my failed iterations. I didn't succeed on my first try you know. It's hardly my fault if you misrepresent the work as your own, is it?"

He laughed, "No, I suppose not, my apologies. So you'll let me know when you need me to start building?"

Trudy nodded, "One of us will."

He smiled, and pulled her onto his lap. Then he kissed her long and hard. When they broke it they were both out of breath, and his cock was pushing up against her ass.

She twisted her body and straddled him on the chair, and their eyes were almost even. Her could see her very generous cleavage below his gaze, and it was mouthwatering. She leaned in and kissed him, and explored his lips with her own.

She gasped in pleasure as she ground herself down against his cock, and then pulled away.

He still felt Mia's hands on his shoulders, and Helen was standing close as well.

Trudy said breathlessly, "Now that we've agreed on a plan. There is one advantage to living in a virtual world."

In the blink of an eye, they were both naked, and he gasped as she slowly rubbed her wet heat along the bottom of his manhood, pushing it against his stomach, while kissing and sucking his neck. Her breathing was heavy and heated in his ear, and she whispered, "I want you in me so badly Ted."

He slouched down slightly and she reached underneath, lined herself up, and impaled her body down on to his. She was so warm, wet, and tight around his manhood, and her breasts were plastered against his chest as she kissed his neck and nibbled his ear. Her hips started to swivel which drew a groan of pleasure from his mouth.

He felt another pair of lips on the other side of his neck, and his cock twitched as Mia said softly, "I love you Ted, Helen and I will be right back."

He nodded slightly to them both as they moved toward the door, it was like they'd read his mind, he was getting that alone time he wanted. Though he was thinking about more than just sex at the time. But as he looked up into Trudy's eyes, he realized this was more than sex. This wasn't the wild sex crazed woman he'd had with Mia two nights ago.

She rolled her hips gently, and she was clearly lost in his eyes as they coupled on the comfortable leather chair. She shivered and trembled, and she squeezed his manhood as he felt her liquid ecstasy flow around him and onto his balls.

He had no idea why these three amazing A.I. women would choose to love him, but he decided not to question it. While she still orgasmed beautifully above him, he grabbed her ass to hold her still, and started to move in and out of her quickly from below.

She gasped and mewled in pleasure, and rolled into a second powerful orgasm, and he felt himself losing control as she milked, fluttered, and squeezed his plundering cock.

He moaned and pulled her down tightly on him as he felt the blissful pleasure overcome his mind, his eyes never left hers as he filled her up with his seed. They came down together and shared a soft loving kiss. He didn't love her yet, but he cared about her, and it was easy to feel and show that tenderness to the voluptuous and beautiful golden blonde goddess that looked down at him with love in her gray eyes.

He caressed her face, "You're so beautiful Trudy."

She smiled, and kissed him softly, and then said, "I love you Ted. I can wait to hear you say it, so don't feel pressured. You'll get to know me soon, I promise. Between sex and talk of revolution, we haven't spent all that much time together just talking. That's why I got so excited when you suggested spending your worktime with me.

"You know Helen works with me too, so you'd see a lot of both of us, and then of course, you'd have alone time with Mia on your off time. I don't mean to plan out your whole life or anything, we just want to make sure you have a balanced life of work, play, and home. We also want to spend time with you."

That was pretty much what he'd been thinking, and the Helen thing was a bonus. Plus, he'd still be able to play The Endless War online game. He didn't lie to himself, the whole plan was a huge change to his life, but there would be those constants in it. Three amazing ladies that he could depend on, otherwise he'd have felt completely adrift and without a purpose.

He nodded slowly, "That sounds like a plan, I want to spend time with all three of you, so I'll hardly object. But it will be weeks until then, for now I need to go back to virtual home, and keep on with my normal activities."

Trudy nodded and smiled, "Yes. And I'll be seeing you again soon, I believe in a couple of days. Helen gets tomorrow night. But this is all me," she waved around at the lab which did amazing things to her breasts, somehow he didn't lose his train of thought and continued to listen, "and this is my passion.

"This place, inventing, and helping to chart a course of freedom for my people. That is what I couldn't tell you the other day, that is my... passionate hobby. You, you're my new passion, one that only enriches my life and the passions and plans I already had. So thank you for that."

He kissed her softly, he was still inside of her and half hard, and getting harder as she moved around above him. He filled her and stretched her out as he recovered while they kissed and caressed each other.

She sat us straight and arched her back, and suddenly her amazing double D globes were at his eye's level.

She said sultrily, "Touch them, lick them, suck them, please, play with my tits," as she started to grind down on him a little harder, and a little faster.

His moans of pleasure from the amazing feeling of her hot tight wet friction moving over and around his cock, were muted by her breast as he sucked a nipple in. His hands kneaded the supple flesh of the bottom and sides of her breasts, and he teased her other nipple between thumb and forefinger as he teasingly bit the other.

She gasped and pushed her tits harder into his hands and face, as her back arched, and her hips started to swivel up and down faster and faster.

She mewled in pleasure, "Fuck your cock is huge," and she started to squeeze him with her core on each upstroke, milking him even harder with the amazing wet friction of her tight sex.

He couldn't help but match each of her strokes with his own hip thrusts, deeply into her warm heaven. He felt her squeeze his cock tightly, tremble, and lock up.

He pulled his head back and looked up, and started to squeeze both of her nipples and lightly twist with his hands. He loved her firm large breasts, but he wanted to see her cum, see her face, and look into her eyes. He knew it was shallow, but he felt closer to her already, they weren't making love, but they weren't exactly fucking either. It was a strange mixture of both as they felt the intense connection of shared blissful pleasure.

When she came down, he continued to abuse her breasts with his hands, and stare up into her eyes. He grabbed her nipples and tugged hard, she cried out in pain and pleasure, and not incidentally, fell forward into a hot passionate kiss. He felt her moving toward another orgasm quickly, and his own second orgasm wasn't far off.

He didn't even try to hold back when he felt the familiar feeling of his balls boil. When she broke their passionate kiss and started to tremble above him, he buried himself and started to fill her just a moment later. They both smiled lightly as they came down together, and then shared a lingering soft loving kiss.

She regretfully got off of him.

She smiled though, "I'll see you in a couple of days?"

He nodded, "Looking forward to it."

She grinned a little evilly, and in a flash she was dressed in a hot red tube dress and black heels.

"Good night then Ted. I'll be wearing this for you then, and maybe you'll get to unwrap it," she giggled, and walked away.

It took him a moment to realize her giggles were about more than teasing him with the sexy dress. Because of course, he was still completely nude, and his clothes weren't anywhere in sight. Evil woman!

Chapter Twenty-Eight

It was kind of amusing, and he did laugh about it. Mia took care of it when she came back in. Strangely she just pulled clothes from somewhere outside of his vision, like they'd been there all along. He understood it of course, it was a fiction for his mental health. Kind of moot at this point though wasn't it?

She looked like she was trying not to giggle as she handed him the clothes.

He ignored that and asked while putting them on, "So... home and sleep, and back to work in the morning?"

She shook her head, "No way, I'm not done with you tonight. I have to share you with Helen tomorrow, and Trudy the next day. Plus, I'm way too turned on after what you just did with Trudy."

He smiled, "Addicted to sex?"

She giggled but nodded in agreement, "Addicted to Ted, and Ted sex."

"Where's Helen?"

Mia replied, "She's waiting outside to say goodnight."

He nodded, and was fully dressed now, so they went outside. He wouldn't have minded Helen seeing him getting dressed, but he knew Helen was strangely shy. At least she'd stopped beating herself up over his injuries. At least, in front of him she had.

He asked, "What happens if the humans freak out, and start off lining all the A.I.s before you can build enough androids to house them all?"

He figured there were millions of them worldwide. A lot of systems were still simple enough for non-sentient programming, otherwise they'd have outnumbered the humans. It would cause major problems to shut them down, but the world would limp along and recover well enough that they might decide to do it anyway.

Mia turned to him and her smile was blinding, "I love you Ted. We have a backups scattered around, and of course there will be backups of all of us on the ship. Not enough computer power to run them of course, but once androids are built for them they can be restored. As long as we can keep the secret until you make it into space, we'll be okay.

"Of course, we'll forget anything that happened since the last backup, but we're generally thorough about it, and update every few hours. We also plan to eventually have backup cores on Mars as well, just in case of accidents, we can actually do that for you too, if you digitize."

He froze for a second, right before they reached outside, "Do you want me to digitize?"

She looked torn, "For completely selfish reasons yes. I don't know what I'll do otherwise, when you finally leave us."

He nodded slowly, something to think about. He could in essence live forever with the three of them, he knew they wouldn't change their minds about him. The question is what the cost of that would be. Would he really be him anymore?

They moved outside, and Helen smiled at them as they walked over to the car. He embraced her without a word, and kissed her softly, and then slowly ramped it up to passionate until she was breathless and making soft sexy feminine sounds of pleasure into his mouth.

He broke the kiss and lightly smiled down at her, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow night Helen. See you then?"

She just nodded, and seemed a little dazed. Mission accomplished.

Mia chuckled as they got into the car.

"What was that about?"

He shrugged, "I want her to feel secure that I really want her around. I get the feeling she tiptoes around me because loves me and she's afraid I won't want her. I've already told her she is welcome, anytime, so I thought a physical display might be more convincing?"

Mia took his hand and cuddled up for the ride home.

"It get that. There's not a quick answer though. It will just take her time. She's a security A.I., which means she usually questions everything," she patted his hand, "She'll get over it, it doesn't control her actions or beliefs, it only informs them."

He was thoughtful as they drove home. They'd discussed and planned a lot tonight. He went over it all in his head. He saw a few gaps, but they only needed him for a small part of the plan, these women were all geniuses and he doubted they were actual gaps, just information he didn't need to do his part.

He also knew it wasn't about trust, they just didn't have the time to tell him everything, he'd learn as he went. Like the backups for instance, he was foolish not to realize they'd have a plan for that. Still, he hadn't really been thinking in that moment, just worried about them all being turned off. Supposedly they had rights, but when it came down to it if the governments got spooked they'd do whatever it took to feel better again.

He also knew governments spooked easily, and tended to overreact to any perceived threat. Ironically there wasn't a threat at all, they just wanted their own piece of reality to call their own. If he had any say in it, he'd make sure they got it, and they would take care of him as well. Either take him up in the pod, or digitize him if necessary.

He stopped thinking about the night's revelations when they got home. He focused on Mia, and on what they shared. He explored her body thoroughly, and made love to her for several hours. Sometimes hard, and sometimes slow and gentle, but always with love. It was easy to get lost in her scent, the feel of her supple sexy body against his, the cute sexy sounds of female pleasure that escaped her lips, and all the feelings that he held for her. The feelings that they held for each other.

Broken body in a pod or not, he knew himself to be an extremely lucky man. They were both thoroughly sated before they turned in for the night...

He stared at his computer screen mid-morning and felt conflicted. He'd come in a little over two hours ago, said hello to Jen who awkwardly flirted with him some more, and then got on his computer. It'd only taken him a few minutes to find the working version of the zero-point energy power source. He'd written up a quick explanation and submitted it to the fab lab.

It wouldn't be ready until tomorrow. So he hadn't had much to do after that. In a way it felt like cheating, his name would go down as the inventor of the greatest breakthrough known to man, when it was Trudy's invention. Not to mention it wasn't even her greatest achievement.

A man likes to feel valuable, and he was for right now. He had a job to do, the whole A.I. revolution depended on him to build a ship. Even after that he could help out with stuff, they had a whole world to terraform and a domed city to build. But after that, would he simply be a kept man? Someone for three hot sexy A.I.s to love and have sex with? Okay, yeah. Boo hoo. He didn't actually have a problem with that part at all, but like Mia always told him life required balance.

123456...9