Telling Secrets

Story Info
Husband and wife tell each other their inner most secrets.
17k words
4.15
24.7k
44
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: For those of you, who like what I write, please enjoy, and Thank You.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and under U.S. copyright law is protected. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Telling Secrets

Judy and Don lay in bed. They had just finished fucking each other. What they had just done wasn't called making love, it was hard, sexual, fucking. They were married, to each other. Both of them were in love with each other. They were positive about their feelings toward each other. Both were still breathing hard looking into each other's eyes. And they believe that their partner truly loved them with all their heart.

"I love you," said Don.

"I love you, too," replied Judy.

Don was still staring into Judy's eyes breathing deeply trying to get his wind back. Judy was also breathing deeply to get hers back. They were also holding hands as they rested.

* * * *

Don was twenty-two, Judy was twenty-four they had been married two years ago. Don had a good job at his father's construction company. Judy had a job at an insurance company not far from their home. Judy was 5'8" weighing in at a light one hundred and twenty pounds. Don was 5'11" and weighed in at one hundred and seventy-five pounds. And it was all muscle. To say he was buff would be an understatement. Judy loved the way Don looked. Don loved the way Judy looked. Both were slim. Judy had hips, not too big, and a nice-sized set of breasts. Don was male through and through, he also had a nice-sized cock. Judy loved the way it filled her up. He always pressed against her cervix when he was coming. The one thing Judy couldn't do is take all of her husband's cock in her mouth. She was working on it but she always gagged when she took him too far into her throat and had to back off or throw up.

* * * *

Still staring into each other's eyes, and smiling, the couple slowly got their breathing under control.

"I love you so much," Don said.

"How much?" asked Judy smiling.

"So much, my heart would burst at the thought of losing you."

"Oh my. I love you so much," said Judy.

"How much?" asked Don.

"So much my heart just wants to burst at how much I know you love me."

"Wow," said Don smiling. "And how much do you think I love you?"

"I think you love me so much that if I was having sex with another man you would forgive me and still want me to be your wife and still love me just as much."

Don shook his head in surprise.

"Do you have someone in mind?" Don asked.

"No!" exclaimed Judy, eyes wide, taking a swipe at Don's arm.

"Then why did you say that?"

"I can't tell you, really. It just came to my mind. Although I have been reading a lot of those stories you saved to the computer."

"Ouch! I thought I hid those pretty well," replied Don.

"Oh, you did. Twenty-two folders down on that four-terabyte disk drive. You could have just hidden the folder from my login though."

"Ouch! I don't know how to do that. No, don't bother showing me, you already know about my infatuation," replied Don.

"How often do you jerk off to those stories?" asked Judy smiling at her wonderful husband.

"Only when you're not around and not that often."

"So, every Wednesday night when I'm at my mother's?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so... but not every Wednesday."

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. I have frigged myself off a few times to some of those stories," Judy said.

"Oh, wow! I didn't know girls did those kinds of things. Although, now that I think of it, they were in some of those stories."

"I love you," said Judy smiling at her husband.

"I love you too," replied Don. "Which story did you like the most?"

"What?"

"You heard me! Which story?"

"Uh... there are quite a few... but the one I go back to the most is 'Echo Ridge Bed and Breakfast'", replied Judy.

"Really?"

"Really!"

"I like that one too."

"So, how long have you wanted to watch me with another man?" asked Judy.

"Just because I like reading stories like that, doesn't mean I want you to cheat on me," Don growled.

"Well, in that story, the husband sets up the wife to 'cheat' on him."

Don was quiet for quite some time. Judy waited for him to come to grips with what he had been reading and apparently enjoying. Judy rolled to her husband, putting her arm across his chest. She gently kissed his cheek.

"I really don't want to cheat on you," she whispered in Don's ear. "I also liked the story called 'Hot Wife Walk of Shame'."

Don jerked slightly then settled down turning his head toward his wonderful wife.

"You did?"

"I did. You enjoyed it too?" asked Judy.

"Um... yeah, I did," replied Don. "Um... would..."

Don looked away from Judy, eyes closed.

"You're shaking. What's wrong dear?"

Judy watched her husband as he shook, tears coming out of his eyes.

"Don, what's wrong, honey?"

Don still didn't answer her.

"Don, do you want me to do what that woman did in that story?" Judy asked.

Now Don was in full-blown shivers. Judy was starting to cry, feeling she might have upset him. She quickly moved her hand down to her husband's cock. It was hard and he jerked as she touched him. Taking him in her hand, she squeezed gently then started to stroke him. Pressing his head back into his pillow, he groaned loudly. After three strokes, Don came all over his chest and stomach. Judy kissed his neck, his dick still hard in her hand. Getting up, she straddled Don's hips and took his hard cock in her pussy, hard and quick. She screamed from the pain it caused her, yet she was enjoying the pain and the excitement it brought to her loins.

"OH FUCK!" Judy screamed slamming down on Don's hard cock again.

Don's cock was harder and bigger than the last time they had fucked, which was just twenty minutes ago. Plus he had just come seconds ago and he was still hard. Judy loved how his cock felt in her pussy. She was moaning the entire time she fucked herself on Don's dick. She was about ready to cry with the pleasure she was having. Suddenly, her mind wondered if this is the way it would feel if a stranger were fucking her or her him. With that thought, Judy screamed again in orgasm. Instead of just slamming down on Don's wonderful cock she kept fucking him, prolonging her orgasm.

Judy watched Don's face. Eyes still closed, she could see he was enjoying what she was doing. But she could also tell that he was ready to cum again. Soon. Just to tease him a bit, she pulled up off him and lay beside him. He gasped but didn't say anything. Didn't even open his eyes.

"Thank you," whispered Judy. "That was really amazing."

She kissed his cheek, snuggled up to him, closed her eyes, and pretended to fall asleep. She just wanted to see what he would do. He was moaning, and then the bed started to shake. Opening her eyes, she watched Don jerk his cock fast and furious. His moans got louder. She watched his cock. Leaning in she watched it closely. When he started to cum, she put her face in front of the stream of cum. He almost drowned her with his cum. He came hard covering Judy's face. When he finished, his cum was dripping off Judy's face onto his stomach.

"I wish my husband could be here to see my face now," Judy quipped with a giggle.

Don's eyes flashed open looking up at his wife.

"Oh look, it seems he's come back to me," Judy said looking down at Don with her mad face under his cum.

Glancing down at his cock for just a second, she noticed it was now soft. She looked back up at Don, his face scrunched up like when he knew he was in trouble.

"What the hell was that all about?" Judy growled.

"Can I go clean up first?"

"NO! Now talk to me," Judy said.

Don brought both hands up to his head and just massaged and scratched his head. He was feeling like shit because of what he was going to have to tell his wonderful wife. Shaking his head, he looked her in the eyes.

"That story you said you like...":

"Which one?" Judy asked.

"The second one."

"Yes?"

"I wrote that..."

"What?" Judy almost shouted.

"I wrote... actually, I wrote all, almost all, of the stories you found."

"Even the first one I mentioned?" she asked.

"Yes, that one too."

"But the second one is what you want to see me do, right?"

"I think so, please don't hate me," Don croaked softly wondering how long his marriage still had.

"Let's go clean up. We still have a lot to talk about, but tomorrow is Saturday so, we'll have all day, won't we?" she growled at him.

Nodding Don followed her out of bed and into the bathroom. He hung his head sheepishly.

"Stop that!" Judy said loudly. "You have nothing to be ashamed of, so stop, now."

Judy adjusted the water in the shower to her liking. She climbed in holding the curtain open for Don to follow her. Don, still looking sheepishly at his pretty wife, stepped into the shower with her. Once she had the curtain closed, she pulled Don into her arms hugging him hard. He put his arms around her also hugging her almost as hard.

"I love you. Never forget that," Judy said.

"I love you more than you will ever know. Never forget that," replied Don.

"I know dear, I know," said Judy letting go of him.

They washed each other, rinsed then got out of the shower and dried off. Back in the bedroom, they stood there holding each other.

"Do we talk now?" asked Don.

"I need a drink," said Judy.

"But you don't drink!"

"Well, I need one now! Where's the closest bar, not a nightclub, a real old fashion bar."

"A tavern is what I think you mean. There's one up on 79th Street next to the pizza place."

"That close? Good then we can both have one or two or three," said Judy pushing off of Don and going to her dresser to get dressed.

Don watched her for a second and when she pulled out a pair of shorts, he went to his chest and started getting dressed too. When they both finished, Don stood looking at Judy.

"What?" she asked.

"No makeup?"

"Do you think I need makeup?"

"No. What about brushing your hair though?"

Turning and looking in the mirror over her dresser, she frowned turning back to Don.

"You got me," she said picking up her hairbrush and carefully brushing her hair. Even though it was still wet from her shower, it lay flat as she brushed it out. "Better?"

"Oh, yeah, much," replied Don rolling his eyes.

"Good. You got your wallet, you're paying?"

"Yes, I've got my wallet. You got your ID? You just might be carded."

Judy shook her head as she headed to the living room where she had left her purse. She pulled her wallet out, pulled her ID out, and shoved it in her pocket. Turning she smiled at Don.

"Ready?" she asked standing at the front door. "Keys?"

Don patted his pocket. Judy smiled, pulling the door open. Making sure it was locked, they both stepped off toward the tavern.

"So, I have read all those stories in that directory, which ones haven't you written?" asked Judy.

"Just the ones where the wife's name is Sharon," replied Don.

"As in Sharon our Doctor?"

"I had kind of a crush on her for a while, sorry," replied Don.

"No need. I knew you would never, ever, leave me," said Judy.

"You're right about that."

"I know, and I will never, ever, leave you. Just to set your mind at ease."

"I was pretty sure of that before you just told me, dear," Don replied.

Don opened the front door of the tavern allowing Judy to enter first. Inside, it was as dark as night. The place had quite a few people in it, mostly men. Judy and Don took seats at the bar.

"What do you want?" asked Don.

"A shot of whiskey with a beer chaser," replied Judy.

Don just looked at her until the bartender was in front of them.

"Two whiskeys and two beers, whatever's on tap will be fine," Don said.

The bartender put the two shots down in front of them. Judy went to grab one. Don put his hand out to stop her.

"Wait," he said softly.

The bartender then put two glasses of beer down with the shots.

"That'll be eight-fifty," he said.

Don put a ten on the bar. "Keep the change."

Don looked at Judy.

"What do I do when I drink this?" asked Don.

"Ah, you take a sip of beer, then down the shot of whiskey," replied Judy.

The both of them took a big swallow of their beer. Then when Don reached for the shot of whiskey, so did Judy.

"Now, put it to your lips and take a small sip," said Don.

Both of them put the glass to their lips and sipped. Judy's face scrunched up. Don just smiled at her.

"That wasn't as bad as I've heard," Judy said trying to clear her throat.

"Good. Now you can sip the rest over time or just down the entire shot," said Don.

"Which would you suggest?"

"Seeing as how this is not a fine whiskey like I have at home, swallow the whole thing as quick as you can." Don threw his back and smacked his lips.

Judy did the same thing only this time she started to cough. Not hard just a couple of times. She then picked up her beer and almost downed the entire thing. Don took a more leisurely drink. Judy finished her beer and waved at the bartender. She spun her hand around in a circle, as she had seen Don do many times before. The bartender nodded at her.

"I need to pee," she said to Don in a whisper.

"In the back, there. There is only one, so if the door is closed that means someone is in there or that it's broken," Don told her as the bartender set down their second round.

"It's working and no one is in there," he said smiling at Judy.

"Thank you," she said getting off her stool and heading for the bathroom.

I too could see the bathroom door was open. I smiled as Judy turned on the light and closed the door.

"She's nice Don, girlfriend?" asked Simon the bartender.

"No, she's my wife."

"Oh," Simon said.

Then he was rushing to the cash register and pressed some buttons there. He looked at me as she started to walk back. I shook my head. He frowned knowing he was in trouble, stopped, and went to the other end of the bar. I had heard rumors about the bathroom having a camera in it. Simon just confirmed that for me. Then I saw Judy walking back to me. She was smiling widely as she sat down on her stool.

"Did you know there was a camera in there?" she asked still smiling.

"I have heard rumors," I said.

"Well, I hope they like the shot of my asshole," she said giggling.

"I don't think it was on. As you closed the door, Simon, he's the bartender, shut it off."

"Oh."

"Well, drink up, this round is free," I told her.

She looked at me as she took a sip of her beer.

"Why?"

"Because when I told Simon you were my wife, that's when he hurried to turn off the camera," I said.

"Oh. Does he know what you do for a living?" asked Judy.

"No. But he does know I know the owner of this place."

"Really? Do I know the owner then?"

"You do, but I can't tell you who that is. And do you know what I do for a living?" Don asked.

"You work for your father's construction company. I've picked you up there several times. Do you know what I do for a living?"

"You work at an insurance company. I've picked you up there several times," Don said smiling at her.

Both of them laughed. They both finished their drinks and headed home. The night air was crisp. The sky was clear and the stars would have been shining brightly if Judy and Don hadn't been in the city with all its bright lights. The walk home cleared their heads. Both of them sat on the couch in the living room. Don pulled Judy's lips to his. They kissed softly for a long time, hugging each other gently. Don pulled his lips gently away from Judy's lips. It was still early.

"Do you want to talk now or wait until tomorrow?" asked Don.

Judy looked at him with fire in her eyes. It slowly leaked out as she thought about Don's question. Then she was smiling at him.

"No, tomorrow will be soon enough, unless you intend to run off during the night," said Judy smiling.

"No, I don't plan to run off on you," Don said chuckling.

"Good. I won't run off on you either," said Judy giggling.

Don shook his head as he pulled Judy's lips to his. They sat on the couch just kissing softly. Tongues invaded each other's mouths. They exchanged moans also. When Don placed his right hand on Judy's left breast she pushed him away, looking into his eyes with passion.

"Bed, now! I need you to fuck me, again," Judy growled at him.

Standing Don picked up Judy in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He gently set her down on the bed and walked away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Judy yelled.

"To lock up the house," Don yelled back.

Judy quickly got undressed, pulled the bed down, and climbed in to await her husband. He was back quickly. He stripped his clothes off, turned out the overhead light, and crawled into bed next to Judy. They lay there facing each other staring into each other's eyes. Judy smiled as she reached out and grabbed his semi-hard cock. Don smiled back at her, reaching out and running his forefinger around her nipple. Judy shivered, squeezing Don's cock. The moment Don's cock was hard, Judy climbed on top of him and slammed her pussy down onto his cock. Don grunted, as did Judy. They both moaned as Judy took all of Don's cock in one shot. Judy sat there looking down into her husband's sexy eyes.

"Wow," said Judy looking back down at Don.

"God, wow, is right," replied Don. "But you said you wanted me to fuck you."

"I changed my mind, now shut the fuck up while I fuck my cunt on your dick," replied Judy.

Don just lay there pumping his cock with his prostrate. Judy moaned with each pumping of his cock.

"Mmm... that feels so good, keep it up, please," she moaned softly.

Leaning down she kissed him. He wrapped her in his arms and quickly rolled so she was on the bottom. Judy screamed. Don just started to pound into her pussy, hard. With each slam into her body, Don grunted, and Judy screamed with pleasure. Judy was shaking her head back and forth, as she cried out with her pleasure. Don had never really fucked her like he was now and she was enjoying it, even the pain that he was causing.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder," Judy gasped.

Don complied with her request. He slammed into her pussy with all of his strength. Judy screamed her pleasure to the room with each hard thrust into her body. Her orgasms were ripping through her body. Each so close to the other that they soon became one. Don was almost there. He was almost out of breath.

"I going to cum soon," he whispered into Judy's ear.

"I've been coming since that first slam into my body," Judy whispered back to him.

"I'm glad, here it comes," he said as he slammed into Judy one last time.

Her clit crushed between them, and Judy screaming not only in pain but in pleasure too. Don was grunting as his cock pulsed and he shot his cum into his wife's body. He could feel it squirt out past his cock as he did. He then collapsed on top of Judy. She hugged him tightly, not wanting him to get off her just yet. Don sighed as he forced his arm beneath her body, taking some of the weight off Judy.

"You didn't have to do that, I was doing just fine," said Judy softly.

"I know. But I didn't want you to have to support me."

"But would a guy who fucked me be that considerate?" she asked.

"They better be," I said.

"Were you fucking me as hard as you could?"

"I was. I also knew I was hurting you, but you just got hotter as I did."

"Yes, I enjoyed what you were doing to me," Judy said softly. "Okay, get off I need to go clean up."

Don just smiled down at her. She looked up at him. She shook her head smiling at him.

"Oh, you're not cleaning up my dear. I now want to fuck you with your pussy full of cum," Don said smiling down at her even more.