Telling Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, what?"

Don laughed looking into her eyes. She looked into his.

"Oh my," said Sharon.

"Yes, oh my. I have wanted to not only hold you like this but there are several other things I want to do with and to you."

"Oh my," replied Sharon.

Sharon could now feel Don's erection pressing into her stomach. As she had ever only seen him soft, she had no idea he was as large as he felt against her body. A body that was getting hotter by the minute.

"Oh my," Sharon squeaked.

* * * *

"So, what's your name young man?" asked Judy as they walked to the dance floor.

"Sorry. I'm James, but you and call me Jim," replied Jim.

"Glad to meet you, Jim. I'm Judy," replied Judy as she swung into Jim's arms.

"You are a very pretty woman, Judy."

"Thank you, Jim. You are very good-looking, also."

Judy moaned as Jim pulled her in closer. She could feel his hardening cock as she rubbed against him. Jim sighed as Judy pressed against his now hard dick. He was also looking down the front, of her dress and saw she didn't have a bra on. Judy gently kissed his ear as he pressed his hard cock against her vulva.

"That feels nice."

"It sure does," replied Jim smiling. "You have a really nice pair of tits."

"Thank you, Jim. You have a nice hard cock pressing into my vulva," replied Judy smiling and moaning as Jim pressed into her harder.

Judy and Jim danced for a while without talking, yet there was a lot of moaning going on until someone tapped on Jim's shoulder. He stepped away from Judy as her new partner stepped up close. Judy stepped back still holding one of Jim's hands, shaking her head. The guy who had cut in frowned and walked away. Pulling Jim back to her, she pressed her body to his firmly.

"You don't leave until I tell you to," scolded Judy.

"Yes, Judy," Jim replied smiling.

Judy was almost fucking Jim on the dance floor. She was so horny that she would have. They continued to dance close, his hard cock pressed against her pelvis. Judy pulled Jim's lips to hers. They kissed for a long time.

* * * *

Sharon and Don were also dancing close. Don was pressing his hard cock against Sharon's pussy, her tits pressed and rubbed against his chest. Both were moaning as they looked into each other's eyes. Sharon was the first to look away.

"Oh, it looks like Judy found herself a guy," said Sharon pointing with her chin.

Looking the way she pointed, Don found his wife plastered against the guy whom she went with to dance. They were kissing passionately. Don could see that Judy was enjoying kissing him. Don moaned as Sharon rubbed her tits against him.

"I think I have found someone too," said Sharon.

"Oh my," said Don smiling at Sharon. "What about Mike?"

"Oh, he'll stay here to see if there are any ladies who might like what he has to offer."

"I see. Would you like to go get a room with me?" asked Don.

"I would."

Sharon pulled his lips to hers. They kissed for a long time. The passion Don felt from Sharon was extraordinary.

"Now," said Sharon.

Nodding, Don stepped back from her and took her hand pulling her with him over to Judy. When Sharon tapped Judy on the shoulder, Judy spun around so fast she almost fell over.

"What?" screamed Judy then she started laughing when she saw it was Sharon and Don.

"Don and I are going down to the motel, would you and your friend like to join us?" asked Sharon.

"God yes," said Judy looking at Jim. Jim just nodded eyes wide.

They all walked back to Don and Judy's table. Sharon stood looking into Mike's eyes whispering to him. He nodded then kissed her hard. Sharon kissed him back hard.

"Everything okay?" asked Judy when Sharon joined them.

"Yes. This isn't the first time I haven't taken him with me. But you two will have to give me a ride home in the morning."

"Ah, so you can make 'The Hot Wife Walk of Shame'?" asked Judy smiling at Sharon.

"You've read that story too?" asked Sharon.

"I even know who wrote it," replied Judy without looking at Don.

"Really!"

As they left the club, they each had to have their cards scanned again, the hostess typed in some information and turned the monitor so they could all see what was typed there. They all read it and nodded. The hostess scanned their cards again. Then a form printed out on the printer. It looked like a credit card receipt, yet had places for four signatures on it. They each signed it and the hostess told them thank you as she turned the monitor back so only she could see its contents.

"Car or Walk?" asked Don.

"Car!" said Judy.

Chuckling, Don gave the ticket to the valet. Their car was at the curb in less than a minute. Don handed the valet a five before going around to the driver's side. The valet now had two women to open doors for. He was a little confused. He stood there, then opened the rear passenger door first, then the front passenger door. He was further confused as the lady that came with the car got in the back and the other lady got in the front. Then a man got in the back with the first lady. As he closed the door, he saw the lady in the back attack the guy. He was now even more confused. It was, after all, his first night working here.

The drive to the motel took all of thirty seconds. As Don pulled up in front of the office, Sharon grabbed his arm.

"Show them your club card," she said.

"What?"

"Show them your club card when you ask for a room. There is a block of rooms that the club keeps up for club members only. You want one of those rooms."

"Oh okay," replied Don getting out of the car.

Sharon turned looking at what was going on in the backseat. She smiled as Judy was almost fucking the poor guy she had trapped back there. Don was back quickly. He drove around to the back of the motel. Even the doors on these rooms were different. Don got out and opened the door for Sharon. He knocked on the back window to get Judy's attention. She looked up and nodded at him. Jim slid out and ran around to the other back door to let Judy out.

"Sorry," said Judy blushing as she and Jim joined Sharon and Don at the door to the room.

Don just nodded at her and opened the door. Reaching in, he found the light switch. It turned on all the lights. Sharon stepped in dragging Don with her. Judy and Jim followed. Jim closed the door behind him.

"Wow," said Judy as she now stood in the middle of the room.

"Yeah, wow," said Don. "How..."

* * * *

Sharon pulled him to her and kissed him. Jim did the same with Judy. The two couples stood there for a long time kissing. The men were also feeling up the women. The women could finally grab a handful of cock. Everyone was moaning. Sharon stepped back from Don.

"Everybody, get naked," shouted Sharon.

Judy, Don, and Jim started to laugh.

"You first," said Judy.

Sharon laughed. She then started to strip off her clothes. She was naked in under a minute. Don, wide-eyed, sighed at her body. Don then started to take his clothes off as fast as he could. When Judy walked past him to the center of the room, his eyes were ripped from Sharon's wonderful body. Judy slowly started to take her clothes off. Sharon was now beside Don, watching Judy do her striptease. Don's cock was now pulsing with his heartbeat. When Sharon wrapped her hand around him, he almost fainted. Judy was the center of attention. She was reveling in it as she continued to strip for them all. When she was done, she stood there hands in the air, legs spread.

Don started to clap. Everyone else clapped with him. Then Jim was beside Judy. Judy's attention now turned to her husband for a split second. When Jim's mouth sucked in one of Judy's nipples, she only had eyes for him.

"I suppose you want to watch her and Jim?" asked Sharon.

"Yes, please," croaked Don.

"Me too! At heart I'm a voyeur," replied Sharon.

"Me too!"

"Well then, Mike and I will have to invite you over some night to watch."

"But then I like to participate afterward," said Don.

"Oh!" whispered Sharon.

Judy was still standing, barely. Jim now had his hand between her legs. And from what Don could see, he had at least two fingers in her pussy. She was up on her tiptoes now. When Jim pulled his fingers from her, she collapsed. Jim was there to catch her. He held her in his arms and carried her over to the bed. Sharon had already stripped the bed down to the sheet. Jim placed Judy down gently on the bed. He then climbed in with her. They lay next to each other kissing tenderly. Don then saw Sharon move two chairs beside the bed. He would have to give her a good licking.

Taking Don's hand, Sharon led him to the chairs. They sat down. They had an excellent view of the two lovers. Judy was holding Jim's hard cock. Jim was gently squeezing Judy's tits. Sharon grabbing his cock distracted Don.

"Please don't?" he asked.

"Okay, dear. I understand," replied Sharon letting go of him.

Turning back to the bed, Don watched as Jim moved down Judy's body. Looking behind him, Jim smiled moving Judy a little bit so Don and Sharon could watch him eat Don's wife. Judy and her husband surprised Jim. Judy had told Jim that this was their first time at the club. Don sat there watching Jim suck his wife's cunt. Don was ecstatic. This was better than anything he had thought up and written. Don stood up so he could see Judy's face better. What Don saw was Judy's cum face. Don moved closer to the bed, he looked down at his wife as she came on a stranger's mouth. Judy opened her eyes and started to cum harder when she saw her husband looking down at her. Judy reached out for his cock. Don backed away. Judy frowned yet was still coming hard. And Judy kept coming hard as Jim kept licking and sucking her cunt.

"She is very beautiful when she cums," said Sharon now standing beside Don.

"Yes, she is. Kiss her," said Don his cock throbbing.

Sharon only hesitated for a second as she bent down and kissed Judy passionately. Judy, a little surprised, opened her eyes, then closed them again and came harder. Sharon pulled back to watch Judy's face as she orgasmed over and over. Jim was now crawling up Judy's body, kissing her here and there until he came to her tits. Jim gave each a good sucking. Then moved on kissing Judy's lips. Judy's arms flew up around his neck kissing him back.

"Fuck me!" shouted Judy.

Reaching down between them, Judy moved Jim's cock until she had it lined up with her entrance.

"Now, slam it in there!"

Jim slammed his cock into Judy. She screamed. Even Sharon moved back away from the shriek. Judy now had a dick pounding into her, hard. She was in the throes of orgasm after orgasm. Don stood there watching Jim's sizable cock slam into his wife. He was overjoyed at what he was seeing. It was beyond everything Don had ever imagined. Judy's cum face made her look almost crazed. Yet Don knew she was enjoying what was happening to her. Don turned, looking for Sharon who was right behind him. Don grabbed Sharon's hand and pulled her around to the other side of the bed. Sharon was smiling widely. Don picked her up and almost tossed her on the bed. Sharon yelped, yet had a big sexy smile on her beautiful face. As Don climbed into bed with her, she backed up the mattress so as not to interfere with Judy and Jim.

Don paused for just a second as he heard Judy orgasm loudly. Don then turned his attention back to Sharon. She was lying there with her leg spread wide. Looking down at her wonderful trimmed pussy, Don stared to lower her mouth to lick her.

"No, fuck me, please," said Sharon.

Nodding, Don, moved up until he pressed his cock against her open pussy. Don slipped inside her body slowly and smoothly. Don groaned loudly. Sharon moaned as Don's cock filled her. When Don hit up against Sharon's cervix, she grunted but didn't say anything.

"Oh my god," groaned Sharon. "You are a lot larger than I thought, my dear Don."

Don didn't say anything back, he just looked into Sharon's eyes. Sharon looked back up at Don. They both smiled as Don started to fuck her. Soon, Don was pounding into her, crushing Sharon's clit between their pelvic bones. Within fifteen minutes or so, Sharon was screaming her orgasms to the room. Don then heard his wife scream her orgasm as Jim fucked her. It wasn't her first with Jim and as the night was young, it wouldn't be her last. Then Sharon was screaming again. Don looked down at her, smiled, and then turned his head so he could see what was happening to his wife. Judy was still bucking her hips up to Jim's slamming cock. Looking back at Sharon, he saw her eyes closed as he pounded into her.

Sharon was bucking up to him as Don was slamming down into her. Don was close, very close.

"Do you want me to cum in you?" asked Don.

"Yes, yes, yes," replied Sharon. "I want to feel you shoot your cum in my nasty pussy."

Don kept slamming into Sharon. Jim was still slamming into Judy. They all were enjoying themselves. The room was filled with the sounds and smells of sex. The one thing men and women enjoy almost more than anything else in the world, sex. Then Don was there. He slammed into Sharon one last time, pumping his cum deep inside her. Sharon was once again screaming in orgasm after orgasm. Then Judy's cries of orgasm filled the room as the grunts of Jim let them all know he was filling Judy with his cum. Don laid on Sharon, almost exhausted. Sharon held Don on top of her. Looking over at Jim and Judy, Don saw Jim collapse on Judy as her legs and arms held him on top of her. Then everyone sighed. Sharon let go of Don, and Judy let go of Jim. Don rolled to Sharon's side. Jim rolled to Judy's side.

"Oh my god that was so good!" shouted Judy.

Sharon laughed. Jim chuckled. Don just smiled, it looked like Judy would want to do this again and again.

"Drink, I need some water," said Judy.

Jim rolled off the bed and went to the fridge and pulled out four bottles of ice-cold water. Judy thanked him profusely. Jim then handed two bottles to Don, he handed one to Sharon. Everyone guzzled half their bottle before even trying to get up from the bed. Sharon was up and running for the bathroom. Judy just lay, looking up at the ceiling, thinking. Don crawled over to his wife, smiling down at her. She smiled up at him. Jim was sitting in a chair. Jim knew what might be coming next and he wanted to watch. Jim liked to watch the couple after he had fucked the wife. Then Sharon was sitting beside him.

Jim looked her over quickly. Sharon had already looked Jim over. Jim thought that Sharon was very pretty, not as pretty as Judy was but he would fuck her if she wanted yet it looked like she only had eyes for Don. Judy watched Don's face. He was smiling down at her.

"So how was it?" asked Don.

Judy screwed up her face thinking.

"It was good, very good. Can we talk about this later?"

"Sure."

"Are you going to fuck me?" asked Judy.

"If you can get me up," said Don almost halfway there.

Judy moved, first pushing Don out of the way and onto his back, then she was between his legs sucking on his dirty dick. Judy really liked the taste of him with a woman's cum on him. She could also taste his cum. Don was hard in less than a minute. Judy moved so she was over his cock. Holding Don's cock Judy sat down on him. Don groaned at the feel of Judy's cum filled pussy as it slipped down his cock.

"Oh my god," groaned Judy.

"I love the feel of your cunt with cum in it," whispered Don.

Judy then started to fuck Don, hard. Slamming down on Don's hard cock brought her extreme pleasure. Even when it was Don's cum filling her. Now with a stranger's cum inside her, Judy was even more excited. Don lay there watching his wife's face as she fucked herself on his hard dick. Judy's mind was going crazy thinking about the guy she just fucked filling her up with his cum and Don was now letting her fuck him with her full cunt. She was almost there, looking down at Don, Judy saw he was almost there too. When Judy felt Don's cock swell, she slammed down on him hard and fast one final time. Don was now filling his wife with cum. Judy was coming again so hard she felt like she would pass out, then she did.

Don caught her and gently laid her on her back. He leaned over her, gently kissing her soft lips. After a few seconds, Judy opened her eyes. Judy saw her husband, Sharon, and even Jim looking down at her. Judy smiled up at the three of them.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," said Judy.

Don just smiled at her. Sharon sighed and smiled also. Jim smiled bending down and kissing her forehead. She smiled up at him as he pulled away.

"Let's get you in the shower and then we'll both get a drink," said Don.

"Sounds good to me, but I want Jim to wash me, after all, he is my date tonight," said Judy softly winking at Don.

"Of course," replied Don just as softly winking back.

Waving Jim over, Don helped Judy to stand. Don handed Judy off to Jim, his eyes wide with surprise.

"She's your date, Jim," said Don.

"What about me?" Sharon asked.

"Well, gee, let's see, you went running in there all by yourself," said Don. "I would have been glad to help you clean up, but you jumped the gun."

Sharon slapped Don's arm, smiling as she did.

"I was only funnin'," replied Sharon.

"Well, I still need a shower," said Don ginning.

"Well, I'll be glad to help you, dear," replied Sharon laughing.

* * * *

Once Judy and Jim came out of the shower, Sharon and Don went in. Sharon adjusted the water and then pulled him under the spray with her. Sharon was giggling the whole time she was washing Don. As Sharon squatted down to wash his legs, she took his wet cock in her mouth and sucked him. Don moaned loudly for her. Sharon didn't suck him for long, a minute at most, before she stood up pushing Don under the spray of water to rinse the soap off. Sharon then pulled Don to her and they kissed, passionately. Giggling, Sharon turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Don followed her. There was only one towel left on the rack. Don pulled it down and dried Sharon off, then dried himself. They both went back to the main room.

Judy and Jim were in a passionate embrace on the bed. Judy was holding his cock, while Jim was squeezing Judy's tits. Don groaned as he watched another man maul his wife. It didn't matter that he had watched the same man do this to his wife not longer than fifteen minutes ago. It just mattered it wasn't Don doing it to her. Sharon stood next to Don, just holding his stiff cock. She smiled as she watched Judy get felt up by Jim. Don felt a tug on his cock. It was hard enough for him to notice. Then the hand was pulling even harder and he had to move with that hand gripping him firmly.

He followed Sharon around the bed to the other side. She lay down on the bed sliding over and patting the mattress beside her. Don lay down next to Sharon. Don could see over Sharon and watch his wife and Jim if he had a free moment. Smiling down at Sharon, he squeezed one of her breasts. She sighed at Don's touch.

"How do you feel about all of this?" asked Sharon.

Don looked into her eyes, smiling.

"Probably the same as you when you a Mike first did something like this," replied Don.

"No. Tell me how you are feeling," said Sharon.

"Are you being my doctor now?"

"Shit! I guess I am. Sorry."

"That's okay. It's probably the reason you and Mike started doing this."

"How so?"

"That big streak of empathy you have. You now not only try to help people, but now you also try to make them feel better."

"Wow, you have a wonderful insight into other people," replied Sharon. "What is it that you do for a living?"

"I'm in the construction business with my father."

"You work outside or in the office?"

"Both," replied Don. "What did you think I might do?"