Telling Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Psychologist perhaps."

"Naw, I spent my time in college drinking and carousing around campus," replied Don.

"What did you study?"

"Engineering."

"Are you two going to fuck or talk all night?" asked Judy as Jim was pounding into her body.

Sharon and Don laughed as they turned toward the two lovers.

"Well," said Sharon spreading her legs wide for Don.

Smiling down at her, Don climbed between Sharon's sexy legs and put his once again hard cock against her opening.

"Hard or soft," asked Don.

"Soft to begin with. I just want to feel you slide in and out of me."

"Okay."

Don slowly slides into Sharon's body. He groaned as he did. Sharon sighed as he pressed against her cervix.

"Not too hard there. It's sore now from the last time you banged me."

Nodding, Don slowly pulled his cock from Sharon's body. It felt so good Don groaned again. Sharon sighed once more as Don pushed his dick into her warm, wet pussy. Looking up at his wife, Don gasped as he watched Jim's dick pound into Judy. She wasn't making a sound, yet he could see her hand run up and down Jim's back. Still slowly sliding in and out of Sharon, Don looked down at her. She was watching him. Sharon smiled as Don looked down at her and slowly pumped his hard dick in and out of her. She was nowhere close to coming, yet it felt so good to have Don's hard cock in her hungry pussy. Don looked over at his wife when she screamed. Even Sharon looked over at the other couple. Judy was bucking her hips up against Jim's pelvis, his dick now deep in her body.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," shouted Judy her eyes closed tight, her hips still bucking.

Then Jim groaned as he started to cum in my wife. He stayed pressed against Judy's pussy as she humped against him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Judy was saying over and over.

"Has she ever acted like that with you?" asked Sharon.

"Yes, many times," said Don shaking with passion for his wife.

"Lucky lady," said Sharon caressing my cheek.

When Judy collapsed under Jim, Don turned his attention back to Sharon.

"Have you ever had the pleasure?" asked Don.

"Many times, most of them with my husband when we were younger. Then a lot with men like you from the club," said Sharon.

Looking down at her pretty face, Don continued to slide his dick in and out of her body. Never speeding up, never any harder than when he had started. Don never once took his eyes from hers. Sharon was smiling the entire time they were fucking. Don was enjoying the feel of Sharon's pussy. Then he felt Judy and Jim get out of bed. Moaning as Don slipped his cock into Sharon's wonderful pussy, Don also thought about what was happening in the shower. Well, Judy would tell him when they got home tomorrow. He kept sliding in and out of Sharon nice and slow. He was still a long way off from filling her with his cum. Sharon was still smiling as she looked up into Don's eyes. Her hips were bucking slowly and softly up on his dick. They could both hear the squeals from the bathroom.

"You are probably the kindest man, besides my husband, that I know," said Sharon as her eyes rolled up in her head for an instant. "And I too, felt something for you when you became my patient. If you want, you can still be my patient, as long as there is no hanky-panky in the exam room."

Don smiled down at her as he pushed into her farther. Sharon's eyes rolled up into her head for just a second.

"I would like that. I find you so easy to talk to, and you understand me and what I might be going through," replied Don pushing into her just a little farther. Once again her eyes rolled up into her head but this time she groaned loudly.

For the next while, Don, shoved his cock gently into Sharon, making her sigh, groan, and sometimes scream with pleasure. He was getting close to coming once more.

"You don't have to cum, you've made me cum at least a dozen times tonight," said Sharon smiling up at him.

Leaning down Don kissed her lips gently, pressing into her as far as he could. Sharon cried out, bucking her hips up against Don's pelvis. She was coming hard and loudly. Don noticed that Judy and Jim were standing by the bed watching them. Don smiled up at his lovely wife. Don slowly pulled out of Sharon. When his dick left her vagina, she collapsed on the bed.

"Don?" asked Judy.

"She's fine. Maybe a little tired," replied Don rolling to the side of the bed where Judy and Jim were standing.

Looking at the clock, he saw it was three in the morning. The club was now closed. Looking back at Judy, he started to say something, but she waved him over to the bathroom door. Judy and Don were now in the bathroom.

"Jim has to leave he has to be somewhere early this morning. He would like to thank you for me," said Judy softly.

"Okay, sure," Don said.

Judy opened the door, they went out into the bedroom. Jim was already dressed and waiting by the door.

"Don, I would like to thank you for allowing me the pleasure of enjoying your very beautiful wife tonight. I hope we run into each other again at the club. And while I haven't yet had the pleasure of Miss Sharon, I have seen her at the club with her husband. Thank you, Don," he said holding out his hand.

Don took his hand. He shook it then released him.

"Jim, allow me to thank you for treating my wife like a gentleman should. I enjoyed watching you pleasure my wife. Thank you," Don replied.

Judy leaned in and kissed Jim passionately. Jim opened the door and left closing the door behind him. Judy pulled Don to her, kissing him hard. She backed away quickly.

"And I want to thank you for not only letting me fuck him but introducing me to the hot wife lifestyle. I love you so much," said Judy looking into my eyes.

"And I want to thank you for making my fantasy come true. I love you more now than I did yesterday," Don said pulling her into his arms and kissing her hard.

When they broke their kiss, they looked into each other's eyes.

"Turn the light out," said Sharon on the bed moving up to a pillow to lay her head on.

Judy and Don chuckled as they went around turning out individual lights. Then they crawled into bed, kissed each other gently, and quickly went to sleep.

* * * *

The damn phone was ringing. Don shook his head trying to wake enough to find the damn thing. When he did he put it to his ear.

"Hello?" said Don.

"It's half an hour 'til check-out time, sir," the lady on the other end said.

"Thank you miss," Don replied and hung up.

He gently swatted Sharon on the butt. She grunted.

"I'm up," Sharon said.

"It doesn't sound like it," said Don sitting up on the edge of the bed.

He could now hear the shower running in the bathroom. He smiled as he headed to the door. It was open and he could see Judy standing under the spray of warm water. Don went in to relieve himself. Then joined Judy in the shower.

"I was wondering when you would get up," said Judy standing aside so Don could get under the spray of water.

"The front office called to let us know it was close to check out," replied Don.

"Is Sharon up?"

"She said she was when I slapped her ass."

Sharon came stumbling into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet to empty her bladder. Then she joined us in the shower. Judy had already washed so she stepped out, dried herself with one of the damp towels, and left. Sharon pulled Don to her looking up into his eyes.

"Once we leave this room, we can't even kiss. The night at the club is over. Understand?" she said in all seriousness.

"I understand my lovely Sharon," Don replied.

"Good! Now kiss me, hard," Sharon demanded.

So the two kissed hard, both of them were moaning. Then Sharon stepped back, took the soap, and washed Don. Don took the soap from Sharon and washed her. They both used a damp towel to dry off. When they came out of the bathroom they found Judy dressed and ready to go. Nodding at her Don started to dress, as did Sharon. They left, dropping the key off at the office. Don drove Judy let Sharon sit up front while Judy reclined in the backseat. The drive to Sharon's house only took about ten minutes.

"You don't have to walk me to the door. But please wait until I get inside," said Sharon.

"Of course we will," said Don.

"Is Mike sleeping?" Judy asked.

"No, he's up. He likes to watch my 'Hot Wife Walk of Shame' after I have been out without him," said Sharon.

"How?" asked Don.

"I've read that story online," said Sharon. "I always wonder how many housewives have been turned into Hot Wives by that story," said Sharon.

"Me too," said Judy looking at her husband a wide smile on her pretty face.

"Judy told me she knows the author but wouldn't tell me who he really is," said Sharon.

"She does?" Don asked, looking in the mirror at his wife.

Judy just grinned back at Don.

"Well, I'm going. I had a wonderful night and thank you both," Sharon opened the passenger door and slipped out.

Judy slipped out the passenger rear door and into the passenger front door as Don watched Sharon walk up to her front door. Don watched as she knocked on the door. He smiled as the door opened swiftly. Mike was there in a robe blocking her entry. Sharon kissed him tenderly. Mike pulled her into the house, looked at Don, nodded, and waved. The door closing was Don's signal to leave. Don drove down the block, turned right, and parked in the drive of the third house on the left. He was smiling as he got out of the car. He walked up to the house, unlocked the door, stepped inside, and closed the door. He waited. It wasn't long before Judy was knocking on the door.

Smiling Don opened the door, blocking Judy's entry. She stepped up to him and kissed him passionately. Don held her against him. Stepping back, he dragged her into the house and shut the door. He then kissed her hard on the lips, while with one hand he searched up under her dress. She had no panties on. He plunged two fingers into her cunt and felt a clean hot and wet pussy. Stepping back from her he looked into her eyes. Judy seemed frightened.

"Rule Number Three?" Don asked growling.

"Never clean yourself after the last time of the night!" said Judy almost in tears. "I'm so sorry."

Don pulled her into his arms and hugged her hard. Judy hugged him back hard. Don picked up his wife and carried her to the couch in the living room. He set Judy down gently and then sat next to her, kissing her softly.

"Add this phrase to that rule, unless your husband has been with you and has already enjoyed your beautiful cum filled pussy."

Judy relaxed suddenly into Don's arms.

"You were beautiful last night," whispered Don.

"Oh god, I'm glad you enjoyed it," replied Judy pleased with herself. Yet upset with being such a slut in front of her husband.

"What's wrong, dear?" asked Don.

"I'm just a little conflicted," replied Judy.

"Tell me."

"I acted like such a slut in front of you last night. I'm now feeling ashamed for the way I behaved," Judy replied.

"No, no, no, you acted exactly how I wanted you to! I loved the way you acted. Just like a slut. I love that slut in you. I love you, all of you. The slut, the pretty office worker, the future mother of my children, everything about you I love," replied Don. "Don't ever feel ashamed of the way you act. Not in front of me, not in front of anyone. You are now exactly the way I want you to be. And I will always be yours, no matter what you do with other men or women."

Judy sat there looking into her husband's eyes.

"What would you like to hear about from last night?" asked Judy.

"What happened the first time you two went into the bathroom?" asked Don.

"Ah, now that's a slutty story," said Judy.

T h e E n d - Maybe?