That Old Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So too was Ayesha's next orgasm likewise approaching; and she bucked her hips to meet him as both of them fucked furiously to a second mutual orgasm. The kitchen was filled with the sounds of their bodies slamming together in a way only two slutty individuals eagerly seeking to cum could manage.

"Cum in me, Theo!" Ayesha moaned. "Cum in me! Fill me up! Oh God, Theo! I want you to fill me with your cum! Pump it all in me! I want you, Theo! Fuck me forever! Oh God! Theo! I love having sex with you! I love how you make me feel! I want to fuck you every day! I want to fuck you everywhere. Oh God, Theo... fuck me more than my daughter!"

"I will! I will!" Theo groaned. He was so close! His cock slammed into her again and again. A fucking jackhammer of thick cock meat. "I'll fuck you everyday! You'll always have my cum in you! Every time you talk to Syeda you'll have a pussy full of my cum!"

"Oh God!" Ayesha moaned. That was such a hot thought! Talking to her daughter while filled up with her daughter's boyfriend's cum! Making dinner for the family while filled with cum from her son's friends, from her daughter's boyfriend... fuck!

That thought pushed her over the edge, and Ayesha quickly stuffed a fist into her mouth as the biggest orgasm yet exploded within her pussy. Flooding outwards, powered by Theo's powerful thrusts, to consume every part of her body. "HMMMMMMM!" She cried out, muffled by a mouthful of her hand.

Theo too was tipped over the edge, though this time he didn't slow down as he felt his balls begin to throw up more cum. As he continued jackhammering his dick into her, Theo clenched his teeth, his neck straining, as he felt his cock blast huge jets of thick gunk into this horny MILF for the third time tonight.

The feeling of his huge blasts of cum splashing across her cervix, combined with his big cock continuing to pound her vagina, was adding fuel to Ayesha's orgasm. Like throwing gasoline all over a bonfire. Her teeth dug deep into the flesh of her hand, and her eyes bulged wide open as she stared up at Theo as he hammered away at her pussy, his thick cock spewing huge loads of cum as he did so.

"Oh God! Ayesha!" Theo moaned as he thrusted deep and hard into her, each time his cock plunging deep it expanded and blasted huge jets of cum all over her cervix. Cum squirted out of her each time he pulled back, and very soon a large puddle of his virile gunk was spreading out all over the counter beneath her ass.

Biting down hard on her hand, Ayesha couldn't feel the pain through the incredible pleasures his frantic thrusting was causing, timed with his powerful ejaculations spewing hot gunk all over the insides of her pussy. Theo kept hammering his dick home, pounding all the cum he pumped out against her cervix, sending her reeling into orgasmic territories she had never experienced in her life!

This man was wasted with her daughter. Ayesha was going to set aside as much time as she could fucking Theo Miller until his dick was sore. If it got sore.

Suddenly Theo pulled out, and for a moment Ayesha looked at him in confusion, before, with his eyes, he gestured down at his cock, as it shot thick jets of hot gunk over her toned abs.

Realising what he wanted, Ayesha dived forward, planting her hands on the surface of the counter, Ayesha fasted her lips around his thick cock and swallowed each load of cum as it was powerfully blasted from his dick. There she knelt, her ankles beneath her ass and pussy, the latter oozing cum like a leaky tap, with her mouth fastened around his dick. Swallowing his cum as Theo filled her mouth with his seed over and over again, until Ayesha thought he'd never stop!

Jesus Christ, this man was a cum-making machine! Not only had he already filled her twice this night with his cum, and shot cum all over her tits and filled her mouth with his hot spunk, but he had told her he had spent a few hours earlier having sex with his boss. Several times!

Even Theo Miller, though, had his limits, and after almost a solid minute of filling her mouth his cock blasted her tonsils with one more load of cum then mercifully stopped.

Swallowing the last of Theo's cum, Ayesha settled back on her legs and smiled at him as he too collapsed back onto the counter. "Hmm... got a little worked up there, did we?" She said.

"Felt I had something to prove, yeah," Theo said, smiling. His whole body was covered in hot sweat, and his thighs were burning with the rough treatment he had put them through, but his big dick was still hard, and he had never been more turned on in his life.

This was the best sex he ever had, and Theo knew this night was far from over.

Ayesha knew it as well, and as she regarded the bite marks on her hand she gave him a sly look. "So... where do you want to fuck now?" She purred seductively.

"Where did you and Brad first fuck?" Theo replied. "I want to fuck you where he did. I want to fuck you better than he did. So good that you forget everything about him, and all you will think about when you next look at that spot will be how good my dick is, and how good I make you cum."

With a wide, wicked grin on her face, Ayesha slid off the counter, and, ignoring the mess they had made, extended a hand towards Theo. When he took it she guided him into the living room, where, for the second time in twenty-four hours, Ayesha Khan fell onto the sofa with a man who was not her husband, and began riding Theo into the cushions like a woman possessed.

For an hour she rode him, loving how much harder Theo was than Brad, although he filled her physically just as much as that horny nineteen-year-old had, until Theo gripped her smooth brown thighs and blasted her insides with more of his seed, and while he hadn't totally wiped all her memories of Brad and their first time, Theo hadn't done too bad a job meeting the bar.

However Theo Miller was far from done with her. The sofa was not the only place the horny mother and her daughter's boyfriend had sordid cheating sex: as the night wore on the lusty pair fucked on the floor of the living room, and on the table in the dining room (again - the poor thing screamed in protest at such treatment a second time), before Theo held her up against the sliding glass doors and pounded his cock into her before emptying his balls once more.

Not wishing to wake her family with how passionate this romp was becoming, Ayesha led her daughter's boyfriend back out onto the patio, where they fucked on the cool stone. She rode him for ages, eventually switching to reverse cowgirl and from there she braced herself against the patio as he hammered his dick into her from behind. Filling her with his thick seed as he held her arms and pulled her back towards him; Ayesha almost bit her tongue off trying not to scream out loud with the pleasures Theo was giving her.

Moving into the summer house they fucked against all the walls of the large wooden structure. Theo nailed her on the ground, and against the chairs. She clutched his neck and bounced on his dick on the lounge chair, whispering into his ear how much she loved his dick, and how Theo should fuck her rather than her daughter, until he plastered her insides with his cum.

The night wore on... several times Ayesha was on her knees, sucking Theo's cock, or jerking him off with her hand until he pumped his seed into her mouth. Once she took his cum all over her tits, covering those large brown mounds with his white gunk. When he had finished she stood up and danced for his admiring gaze, working his creamy spunk into her skin as she smiled down at this horny man.

As the daylight broke over the horizon the two made their way to the pool, where Ayesha held herself against the side and worked his cock with her pussy, the cool water soothing their warm, sweaty bodies. Kissing him softly, Ayesha whispered how much she loved his cock, and how she needed to fuck him every day, until Theo held her close to him, pressing her tits against his hard pecs, as he pumped his final load of cum up into her.

With the water stained with his seed and their sweat, the two climbed out. Trying not to laugh too loudly in case they woke either Syeda or Yusuf.

"Oh my God!" Ayesha whispered loudly. "I think I might have a sex addiction!"

"Can attest: that's not a problem around here," Theo said, grinning. Glancing at the rising sun, he then looked up at the window where Yusuf slept. "Guess you should head back to hubby before he wakes up."

"Jesus... yes," Ayesha realised it was only Tuesday. Yusuf would be waking up soon for work; and for his normal quickie with the wife. "Wait... don't you have work today?"

"I work flexible hours," Theo said. "I'll go home, crash, and make up my hours this evening."

"How handy," Ayesha muttered. Then she drew him close, kissing him tenderly. "Thank you."

"Any time," he said. "Seriously. Any time. Did I mention how much I enjoyed having sex with you, Ayesha?"

She pretended to frown. "Maybe. I had a hard time hearing you over the sound of how good our sex was."

"It was good, wasn't it?" Theo grinned, kissing her again. "OK. I should be going. Otherwise all that's going to happen is we'll fuck again, and your husband will wake up and ask me questions about why I have my dick in his wife, and that'll wake Syeda up and she'll ask you questions about why you have her boyfriend's dick in you, and Ali will wake up-"

"OK, stop there," Ayesha said, laughing. "You don't need to illustrate the consequences of our sordid actions. I used to do this a lot when I was young. Now, this is the part where you quietly scarper and let me clean up the evidence. Go! Grab your clothes!"

Walking over to collect his clothes where they still lay near the patio sofas, Theo turned around and gave her a surprisingly warm smile. "We'll talk sometime?"

She nodded. "Oh... of course. We've got so much sex still to have Mr Miller."

"I quite agree, Mrs Khan," Theo said as he hurriedly clothed himself. "Take care."

After he left Ayesha grabbed her nightgown, rearranged the pillows on the patio sofa to hide a large cumstain, rushed through the kitchen to grab a towel and wipe down the kitchen island of all Theo's gunk, and flipped the sofa cushion over in the living room.

Then flipped it back when she saw the underside was still covered in Brad's cum.

Then paused. Looking at the huge stain Theo had left behind.

"Fuck my life," Ayesha muttered, before throwing a few cushions over the stain and hoped that her dim-witted husband wouldn't notice. "I need to find guys who don't cum buckets..."

After frantically wiping a few surfaces down of the most obvious stains, Ayesha finally made it upstairs, quietly entering her room, to find Yusuf mercifully still fast asleep. Slipping beneath the covers, she had just enough time to get herself comfortable before the alarm sounded. Startling her - Jesus Christ, she had cut that close!

Taking this moment as a lesson in managing her time better, especially as she was planning on fucking more men on the sly in her husband's house, Ayesha pretended to have been fast asleep as her loving husband was roused by the sound of his alarm.

Looking over his shoulder at her, Yusuf smiled. "Morning," he said.

"Good morning!" Ayesha said, feigning sleepiness. "How did you sleep?"

"Very well thank you," Yusuf said. Rolling over he held himself above her. His flabby stomach touching her toned, supple abs. "You look good this morning."

"Thank you," she smiled. It was the night spent fucking our daughter's boyfriend, she added to herself as she felt Yusuf press his small dick against her pussy. "I love you, dear."

"I love you too," he said, kissing her as he pushed himself in. "Hmm... you're very wet today, dear. Did you have good dreams?"

"Very good," Ayesha said, trying not to laugh as she realised Yusuf's tiny dick was covered in Theo's huge loads of cum; and he thought what he felt was her vaginal fluids! "I dreamed about you, Yusuf."

"You need to dream about me more often," Yusuf said, thrusting away. "It makes you so very wet, my dear."

Ayesha just smiled, not trusting herself to be able to reply to that without bursting into laughter. So she lay there on the bed and observed with what she hoped were eyes filled with adoration as Yusuf grunted and thrusted for five minutes, before blowing his load into his wife's cum-filled pussy. A vagina packed with gunk not brewed in his balls, but in his daughter's boyfriend's more powerful testicles.

A few splurts erupted from Yusuf's dick. Lost in all the cum Theo had packed into his wife after over six hours of intense, lusty sex. Rolling off, and probably feeling very satisfied with himself, Yusuf stood up. Pausing, he looked down at his dick.

"What is it, dear?" Ayesha asked, curious.

"I came a lot today!" Yusuf said, smiling triumphantly.

Looking at his small dick - getting smaller as it quickly softened - Ayesha saw his flesh coated in thick cum. Baby-making fluid that was definitely not Yusuf's. "Oh yes, dear," she said. The effort of not bursting into laughter was almost painful. "You did cum a lot. Well done."

Grinning to himself, Yusuf pottered off to the bathroom.

Ayesha waited until the door was closed before she buried her face in her pillow and laughed.

*****

"You look pleased with yourself."

Sitting at his desk by a window offering an enviable view of central Coytoss and its growing financial district, Theo Miller grinned at his loving girlfriend as he quickly returned his phone to his pocket. It had been a week now, and he was still getting used to seeing Syeda Khan around the office. Thankfully, despite a few close calls with some ill-chosen comments from his colleagues (and side pieces) Syeda remained oblivious to the fact that Theo had slept with, and was sleeping with, most of the women in the office. Bless her. "Man U qualified. 3-2," he lied, knowing full well that Syeda would quickly change the topic away from football.

Sure enough, she smiled politely and changed the topic: "Daiyu's invited us out for drinks," she said. "You coming?"

Daiyu was someone he was sleeping with, and Theo wasn't sure the vindictive blonde (dyed, of course) would be able to not slip in one too many sly comments for Theo's comfort unless he was there, so he should make an attendance.

Unfortunately there was something more important...

"Tonight?" Theo asked. When she nodded he sighed. "Already made plans with Brad. Sorry."

Syeda blinked. "Brad Newell? Ali's Brad?"

"Didn't realise there was any other kind of Brad," Theo said.

"Ha ha, funny," Syeda said, but then she smiled. "Strange you hanging out with my brother's mates. What gives?"

"What's wrong with me making new friends?" Theo said. "You've been telling me to be nicer to them for ages."

"I did." Gathering him in her arms Seyda hugged her boyfriend before giving him a kiss. "I'm so proud of you. I'll try not to have too good a time tonight with your colleagues."

"Our colleagues," he reminded her. "Don't worry: you enjoy yourself tonight."

"Thanks, sweetie!" Syeda said.

A few moments after she left, Mark Kent, sitting across from Theo, lifted himself off of his chair enough to peer over the monitor at Theo with a grin on his face. "So, what was actually on your phone?" He asked. It was an ill-kept secret in the office what a man-whore Theo Miller was, and Mark was one of the many guys who loved to live vicariously through Theo's sordid stories.

Strange, considering the man was married to Alexa Matthews-Kent; Kyle's older sister, and a woman Theo would love to fuck, if given the chance (and alas, to date he had not been given a single opportunity to get his cock in that blonde stunner). You'd think he would be having more than enough sex...

Holding up his phone, Theo allowed Mark time to read the WhatsApp message: an attached picture of a confirmed pregnancy test with the text 'YOURS OR BRADS?'

"Fucking nice!" Mark gasped. "That's your girlfriend's mum, right?"

Theo nodded.

"Jesus... that makes... what? Kid number twelve?"

"Unfortunately not," Theo said. Scrolling down he revealed a second message from Ayesha Khan, with an attached image of a tray of misoprostol pills. The message read: 'OH WELL... GUESS WE'LL NEVER KNOW!'

"Jesus Christ!" Mark gasped. "That's one ice-cold bitch! And that's the woman you're having sex with tonight?"

Theo sat back in his seat and grinned. "God, Mark... I think I might be in love!"

*****

Hours later Theo wore that same smug expression as he walked up the gravel driveway of the Khan estate at almost six in the evening, even when he saw Brad Newell already waiting at the large, ostentatious front door of the house. The younger man sitting on the steps with phone in hand, a bemused smile on his face as he regarded whatever was on his screen.

"Thought you'd start early?" Theo said as he walked up to Brad. "Get a little head start?"

Looking up, Brad shrugged. "Can't blame a guy for trying."

"She told you to stay out here?" Theo asked as he sat down beside Brad.

"Yup," Brad said, returning his attention back to the phone.

Sitting beside him Theo could see Brad's screen. A WhatsApp conversation between him and Kyle. A quick read-through over Brad's shoulder and Theo caught the gist of it. "So Kyle's been fucking your mum?"

"For a year now."

"How do you feel about that?" Theo asked, curious. There was no one who'd want to have sex with Theo's mother; not even his father wanted to go near Samantha Miller since she found God and declared a one-woman crusade against the sins of the city.

Brad regarded the other man with a grin. "Wondered why she's been so cool with me sleeping around with married women," he said. "Turns out she realised she'd be a massive hypocrite as she's been taking my friend's cum in every hole behind my dad's back."

"Speaking of cum in every hole..." A woman's voice said from the door.

Both men turned to find Ayesha Khan standing behind them, dressed in a dark red nightgown that left almost nothing to the imagination. Theo hadn't heard the door open.

"Looking good," Brad said, rising to his feet.

Theo followed suit. "Holy shit, you're looking gorgeous tonight."

Looking at one man, then the other, Ayesha couldn't help but smile like she'd won the jackpot. In a way she had, especially with what she had planned tonight. Her long brown hair hung loose around her shoulders, and her eyes were alive with lust for these two studs and their incredible dicks. "You're both sweet," she said. "Now... come in. Sorry for making you wait, Brad."

"No worries, it's better this way," he said, giving Theo a wink as they followed Ayesha into the house. "Don't want to get an unfair advantage. Got to give the other guy a sporting chance."

"How kind of you," Theo said. "Hope you remember that when I leave you behind."

"Like you could," Brad said.

"Boys... I'm loving the spirit here," Ayesha said, as she led them into the living room. "I'd say play nice, but I honestly want you both to play as dirty as you'd like." Settling into the sofa, she hung her arms around the back and stared at both men. "Now... we've got the whole house to ourselves tonight, boys. So let your imaginations run riot. We can start anywhere you want. Any position you boys think you can manage."

"Here is good," Brad said, unbuttoning his shirt as he walked up to her. Theo did likewise, and the two men cast off their clothes piece by piece until they stood before her stark naked. Giving Theo's huge cock - erect and ready - a glance, Brad returned his attention to the woman now reclining on the sofa, her arms around the back and a hungry grin on her face. "I have fond memories of that sofa."

"Same," Theo said. "I've got GREAT memories of that sofa."

Ayesha smiled. "Hmm... so do I..." she said. Looking both men up and down, taking in their sculpted bodies and huge cocks, she couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation. "OK, boys. I must admit I've been cruel to the both of you. Playing you off each other with teasing about the other being bigger. Better. Harder. I've especially not been honest with who fills me with the most cum. I've been a very cruel lover to you both, but tonight you get to punish me AND show up the other guy. Prove who's got the best dick in town."