That's Snow Biz!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Sarah didn't want him to go, "Wait till morning, till daylight. Maybe the snow will stop. Maybe someone will find us." But as it got colder and colder in the car, she relented - almost too late.

When Tim set out, it was still dark. He couldn't see five feet in front of him. He just headed uphill and kept the mountainside on his right, close to him, but not too close. If he stepped in the deep ditch, it would be game over. We judged it was up to a mile and a half to their car. Tim guessed he had walked in the over two-foot deep snow up the steep hill for over an hour and a half to make it to the house. He kept getting his feet stuck and falling. In the end, he couldn't feel them and fell even more. When he got to our house, he was so weak, so cold...but he made it. Then we almost didn't hear him and answer the door...

Now, sitting around the table, with everybody out of danger, there was a peaceful calm. We sipped our coffees and reflected, glancing at one another occasionally, sharing a silently understood moment.

The snow had stopped and the scene outside was white. Down the mountain, across the valley and up the distant peaks - nothing but white. We were going to be here a while.

Maria broke the silence, "We're going to be here a while, several days, at least..." she ventured tentatively, casting a gaze my way. I nodded affirmatively and smiled to myself. I would tell her later how we sync'd up again.

She continued, "I know we're not going to be able to go back to your car anytime soon for anything you packed, so we'll get some clothes together for you and set you up in the back bedroom..."

Tim interrupted, "Oh no, Maria. We can't let you do that. We can take the couches in the living room, they're big and..."

Maria was adamant, "No, no, no. You are not sleeping on couches. You are our guests and you've been through enough. Besides, we don't mind sleeping togeth..."

Oops.

It was too late. It was out there. And she was stuck. She didn't know how to finish. I did damage control.

I continued in a casual voice, where Maria left off, "Yeah, we go camping together. We're used to being in close quarters. We can share a bedroom for a few days. We'll make Gus sleep on the floor." I finished with humor and got the laughs I hoped for.

Gus played along, "Hey, buddy, you're the one that snores like a bear!"

"Yeah, well I'm not the one who hogs all the covers and flips and flops like a damn toad on a hot skillet! And I don't snore," I added.

Well, I don't!

Gus gave me an "Ah, you're full of bull!" wave of his hand, and the laughter continued.

Maria had gotten her composure and continued, "Sarah, you're a little taller than me, but I think I have some things that will fit you okay, and Tim, we'll get you some more of Jake's clothes to wear while you're here."

With that we rose from the table and Maria and Jen took Sarah up to get her situated.

I turned to Tim, "The girls are going to be flitting around for a while, trying clothes on and stuff. Feel like something a little stronger than coffee while we wait?"

Tim grinned, "I thought you'd never ask."

Gus asked, "What'll it be champ, somethin' to warm the cockles, or somethin' to kill all the bugs in your intestines?"

He grinned, "Kill the bugs!"

Gus, briskly rubbing his hands together, remarked, "Now we're talkin'. Ever drink Herradura Suprema?"

Tim said, "Uh, no. What is that?"

Gus grinned and headed to the bar, "Don't worry, champ. This stuff is so smooth, you won't know you swallowed it till you go to pee, and your pecker gets drunk!"

We all broke up. Gus does have a way with words.

We sat around the fireplace, drinking, talking, getting to know each other - and getting toasted. Well, Gus and I got toasted. Tim passed out.

Gus said, "Nice kid, don't ya think?"

"Yeah, and you better keep a short leash on Jen. He's a good looking kid, too," I joked.

"Ah, hell," he returned, "I ain't got no control over that redheaded she-devil. You know that as well as anybody."

I chuckled and started to say something dead clever, but was cut off by a voice behind us.

"Who's a redheaded she-devil?" Jen barked.

"You, ya sneaky little, ninja she-devil," Gus fired back.

She vaulted over the couch and landed in Gus's lap.

"Jeez, woman, watch the goods. Ya 'bout made a tenor outta me!"

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?" Jen giggled, making a shmoozy face at Gus.

"Hey, not in front of the kid."

"He's not a kid, grandpa, he's a young man, a handsome young man at that," Jen informed us.

"Jake was right. The poor kid nearly died as did his young wife, and already you're sizin' him up for a pony ride - as in you ridin' 'his' pony!" Gus chuckled at his bad pun.

I started laughing too, but heard someone clear their throat, loudly. I turned and looked over my shoulder. It was Maria, and next to her, Sarah.

Hoooly Shit!

Gus and Jen's faux pas made Maria's earlier one look like and ant fart next to an elephant pile - and Gus was sitting right in the middle. Talk about dead silence - you could have heard that ant fart. Gus looked like he didn't know whether to "shit or go blind!"

Bless her heart, Sarah saved us all.

"Oh, it's okay. I know you guys were just having fun. Please, don't be embarrassed. Really, I'm not a choir girl. And Jen, he does have quite a pony," she finished with this big Cheshire cat grin.

I busted up, followed by Maria and Jen then, lastly, Gus exploded, laughing his ass off - probably relieved he didn't have to go blind or the other!

Tim roused up, looked around, and laid his head back down. I thought of the ground hog story - guess we're in for more bad winter.

Sarah asked, "Is Tim drunk?"

"Um, no, I think he's just exhausted, been through a lot," I offered.

She flashed that big grin again, "Yuh, right. He's wasted. Tim wakes up if a ladybug burps. Besides, I smell tequila."

Busted.

Gus finally found his voice, "You can smell that?"

"My dad was a bartender. I can even tell you it's the good stuff. Of course, you wouldn't have anything else. Got any more? I could sure use a drink, myself."

This girl was a keeper. She was going to fit right in. And Tim seemed pretty decent, too. I had been dreading the coming days with guests in the house, not being able to be ourselves, and well, no wild-assed screwing or running around naked. But, things were looking up. Tim liked to drink, a bit of a lightweight, but...and Sarah was an outright character, and not hard on the eyes at all.

I was up and headed to the bar, "Herradura Suprema okay?"

"You're kidding! You bet!" Sarah replied.

Gus queried, "How much time you spend in that bar of your dad's? I don't know but a handful of guys who have even heard of that stuff."

"My dad was a tequila man. And when I turned 18, he introduced me to alcohol. He said, 'You're going to drink. It's just a matter of what, when, how and how much. I'm going to teach you the right what's, when's, how's and how muches!' So, I am pretty well versed in tequila and several other liquors, and I have a pretty good handle on malt beverages, especially British and German brews."

Gus's mouth was practically hanging open. I think he was smitten...but hey, I saw her first!

We all sat around the fire, cozied up with our respective loved ones - Sarah had revived Tim - and we had a great time, getting pretty damn buzzed in the process. And the more we drank, except for Tim - he abstained, the more we relaxed and got to know each other.

Tim and Sarah met in college. They had been married three years, and according to them, they were both pretty wild before getting married. I knew there was a second chapter to that story, but politely didn't ask.

VIII. MONKEY BIZ!

It got late and we mutually agreed it was time to call it a night and headed to bed. Tim and Sarah headed to the rear bedroom and we went to the master. I decided on a quick shower. Maria thought that was a great idea. We entered the shower and began soaping each other up.

I ventured, "How about a quickie?"

"That sounds great!" It was Jen's voice from behind me. "Mind if we join you?"

"The more, the merrier." I quipped then joked, "But, no crossing swords, Gus."

Gus came back, "Naw, there's plenty to poke in here without us poking each other."

We washed each other slowly, sensually, then Jen grabbed Gus and said she couldn't wait and pulled him towards the bed. Maria and I quickly toweled off and joined them. Gus immediately began performing oral on Jen, so I followed suit with Maria. Cunnilingus didn't last long. Jen barked at Gus that she needed "Kong" right now. As soon as Gus mounted Jen, it became obvious that it would be futile for me to try to continue to give effective oral to Maria, so I suggested we go downstairs and "make love by firelight!"

I'm such a romantic cuss.

We hopped off the bed and headed downstairs, Maria dragging me by my handle. As we hit the bottom step, Maria gasped, "Oh gosh," and froze. I almost bowled her over.

I heard them before I saw them. And before my brain could register what the sound was, my eyes informed me the fireplace was already burning and my mind was trying to figure out how the fire got lit before I even got downstairs. I mean, I knew we had damped and killed it before we went to bed.

Before my brain could solve that mystery, my ears finally got their input to register - a rapid slapping sound accompanied by "Oh Baby, oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-fuck-oh-yes-fuck-fuck-fuck...SHIT, some-STOP-body's-STOP-here!"

Then, my eyes registered why Maria had frozen on the bottom step. There by the light from the fireplace was the silhouette of a naked Tim at the back of the near sofa with what appeared to be, okay, was, a naked Sarah bent over the sofa back.

So as my eyes adjusted to the light and my brain caught up with all the input, I realized we had walked in on Tim banging Sarah over the back of the couch and that said Tim and Sarah were now turned and looking at a naked Maria with a naked Jake "in tow," and both frozen at the base of the staircase looking at them, looking at us...Well, you get the picture.

Maria found her voice first, "Oh, so sorry. Guess we had the same idea...I mean the fireplace, making...well, sorry."

"Oh, no, really, we're sorry," exclaimed Sarah as she straightened up. Tim was still holding her by the hips with his penis still lodged in her vagina while she spoke. "We didn't expect anybody...I, we...um honey?" She broke from speaking to us to get Tim's attention, which at that point, I realized, was focused on my naked wife.

Maria, ever considerate, quickly replied, "Oh no, you are fine, don't stop, I mean go ahead with, oh shit, I..." she busted out laughing as did Sarah. Simultaneously, Tim had released Sarah and had "disengaged" and was keeping behind her as she turned to face us.

"Wow!" What a stunning creature - Sarah, not Tim.

It was several seconds before I realized I said "wow" out loud and that my dick had lurched at the same time. Keep in mind, Maria still had a hold of it, and turned and looked up at me. Oops.

As she's sarcastically saying to me, "Smooth, Honey," Sarah is reaching one hand to cover her vulva and crossing an arm across her breasts, but then realized it was a little late for modesty and just shrugged and laughed.

"Well, now what?" She asked through her laughter.

"Tequila?" It just popped out. I didn't think. I guess my brain thought it was an appropriate response to the situation and activated my mouth!

Tim finally found his voice, "Sounds good...um, should we, like, um, get dressed...Oh, our clothes are...we would need to go up the, um, stairs..."

Maria made a decision and took the final step to the floor and turned to the kitchen saying with a wave of her hand, "Don't bother. A little late for that I think. Honey, how about Tequila Sunrises? I don't feel like straight tequila at this hour."

"Sure, Babe," I answered, following her into the kitchen, and sounding as casual as possible, "You guys get comfortable by the fire and I'll fix the drinks."

"Yes, we'll be right there. Anyone want a snack?" Maria added.

Sarah, who had taken Tim's hand and was walking him around the sofa to sit, replied, "Oh no, we're good, right Timmy?"

"Oh yeah, fine, I'm fine, just a drink; that will be good."

As I got out the juice and tequila, I thought about the image that was still emblazoned on my brain - Sarah naked.

Though partly shadowed, there was plenty I could make out. Her tall, slender body was well-tanned and the kind of firm that, for the most part, only young women that age can be. And though tall and slender, she had nicely defined hips, very shapely, and her long torso was slightly v-shaped like Maria's and ended in a very narrow waist. The outline of her breasts showed full size-C's riding high on her chest. Her long blonde hair hung down to her elbows and like Maria, she had long, beautiful legs. I couldn't see her vulva clearly, but her mound was definitely not shaven. Also, even though she was standing with her legs together, there was that little gap between her thighs, right below her vulva, that I like to call "The welcome aboard gap."

Just me?

I was literally smacking my dick into the kitchen cabinets as I worked. It was sticking straight out and rock hard.

Maria gave a downward glance and softly said, "Horn dog."

I whispered back, "Yeah 'goose, gander' babe. Looks like you could ring a doorbell with one of your nipples right now!"

"Mm-hmm, not going to deny that. He looked pretty nice, didn't he?" She joked back.

"I'll leave that assessment to you," I answered. But I had noticed he was a well-built young man, slim but muscular. And yes, I saw his pecker when he pulled out of Sarah and he looked to be pretty well hung. Visions of "Snake Boy" popped in my head. (If not familiar, it's from the previous story.) And I thought, "Jeez, do all the naked young guys that cross our path have to be well hung - and 'hung up' on my wife?"

We finished the drinks and headed to the living room, Maria in front. My erection would not subside and I was embarrassed, but what could I do? Balance the tray on it and say, "Hey, look, no hands!" And seriously, walking behind my wife and watching her ass gyrate as we walked into the living room, didn't help at all. She has a beautiful ass.

You may get tired of me talking about Maria's ass, but tell me how many other voluptuous 42-year old women do you know with an ass that full that is that firm?

Mm hmm. Thought so...

Anyway, I never get tired of looking at her nude body. It always excites me.

We rounded the couches and there were our naked guests now very well lit by the glow of the fire. Sarah took my breath away. In this light, I could see her fabulous, tawny breasts - no tan lines - full, firm and round, and sitting up on her chest with almost no declination - no pencil-holding there. They were topped by moderate-sized but plump aureoles with prominent nipples, all a kind of light milk chocolate color.

I love milk chocolate.

The light from the fire highlighted the fine body hairs on her long, slender arms, and though her tanned body was not as dark as my wife's, with her light blonde hair, it was visually striking. I could only see part of her blond pubic mound as she had her legs casually crossed, but she was either a natural blonde or dyed her pubic hair. I say "casually crossed" because it wasn't like she was trying to hide anything. She was leaned back on the sofa with her right arm draped on the sofa back, and her left arm down with her hand on Tim's right thigh.

As my wife had commented, Tim was no slouch either. He had a narrow but handsome face. His slightly curly, darker blond hair was medium length, just over his ears and full on his neck. He had a well-defined, v-shaped chest and long, muscular arms and legs. And yes, he had a big dick. Currently, like me, he was sporting an erection, which he was unsuccessfully trying to hide with his left hand.

I don't know why I suffer from penis envy. I mean, if I was small or even average, maybe. But, and not bragging, I'm pretty well hung myself. Okay, fine - bragging a little. Anyway, I did take note that he looked to be almost as long as me, and almost as thick near the base of his shaft, but then it narrowed a little towards an average-sized head. Okay, enough about dicks...unless you want to chat about your in-laws...

Unlike Sarah, Tim wasn't quite as relaxed and was sitting a little more rigid, like his pecker. Of course, you can't blame him for the hard-on, not after my wife approached and sat opposite him on the facing sofa. Tim was getting an up close view of my stunningly beautiful wife. As she sat, she crossed her legs at the ankles as is the way she normally sits, and this left her legs not open, but slightly apart. I knew her full bush was visible.

As I handed them their drinks, I saw Tim staring, but trying unsuccessfully not to - at Maria, not me. He almost missed his glass when I handed it to him. Of course, Tim wasn't my problem - Sarah was. I successfully didn't stare at her body when I handed her drink to her, but focused on making eye contact. That's when I caught her glancing at my erection. I was embarrassed and flustered, but tried to be casual. I couldn't do a damn thing about Big Jake. But Sarah was very sweet and as she brought her eyes up to mine, she gave me a wry little smile and a slight wink. I quickly sat down by Maria.

Now what?

Maria handled the "now what."

She lifted her glass, "Well, Tim, Sarah, here's to getting caught with our pants down!"

We all saluted and took a drink. Sarah spoke up. "Believe it or not, that's not the first time we've been caught 'in flagrante delicto' by someone. When we were dating, Tim's parent's caught us on the couch in the living room! De ja vu!"

"All over again!" I joked.

Maria quipped, "Mm-hmm, but I bet at the time, they weren't naked too!"

Tim made a face, "My parents naked, oooh, nooo!"

We all laughed and continued to sip our drinks. I added, "Well, this isn't entirely a first for us, either. Earlier this year, we found ourselves naked in front of other people, who were also naked, by the way. That was our first time, and at the time, I didn't know we were going to make a habit of it."

More laughter, more drinking, more conversation and well, we had a nice time. My dick finally relaxed, as did Tim's and I think we almost forgot that we were sitting naked with relative strangers (which is better than sitting naked with strange relatives!)

(Okay, some of this is just for my entertainment. Sorry.)

But, at least for us guys, you can't entirely forget everybody's naked with two women as beautiful as Maria and Sarah sitting there, in the nude, in front of you! I don't care how jaded you are!

Maria suggested, "Well, why don't we head back to bed and let you finish what you came down here for and..."

Sarah quickly interrupted, "No. You came down here for I think the same reason. And you're sharing a bedroom, so I think you were seeking some privacy. We have a room, so we'll head up and I hope you can enjoy the fire."

Tim interjected, "Yeah, I think that's a good idea. I'm afraid I'd be looking over my shoulder a lot if we stayed down here."

We had a good laugh and agreed. They got up and walked past us toward the stairs. I couldn't help but follow Sarah's tall, slender body with my eyes. I got a decent look at her beautiful, moderately full buttocks - very firm, very tanned. My eyes weren't the only ones following a body. As they headed up the stairs, I turned back to Maria and she was still watching them. Tim was in the rear. She looked back and saw me watching her, watching him.

1...345678