That's Snow Biz!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was such a contrast: Where Jen was petite and trim, Maria was tall, full-figured and sultry with large, womanly breasts; a long, svelte torso; lovely, curvaceous hips and full, rounded buttocks; and incredibly beautiful, long, well-toned legs. Where Jen had light skin and short auburn hair, Maria was darker with a light olive-brown complexion and rich, dark brown hair worn very long. And Maria's vulva was covered in thick, dark, curly pubic hair and her labia were larger, more pronounced, including her long, puffy inner lips which were a light brownish-mauve compared to Jen's smaller, thinner, pale pink lips. And Maria's large breasts were topped by sizeable aureoles and fat nipples - all sort of a medium brown and quite a contrast to Jen's little, pink nips.

These exotic differences were highlighted as the two women's bodies came together on the bed. Jen maneuvered Maria onto her back and crawled between her legs. She sat there on her knees just taking in Maria's beautiful body. Slowly she slid her hands from Maria's stomach up her torso and filled them with Maria's two, pillowy orbs. She ran her fingers over her puckering nipples and continued to fondle them for several moments. Maria reached for Jen and pulled her body to hers and her mouth to her waiting lips, then encircled her back with her strong arms. As they kissed, Maria ran her hands down over Jen's buttocks and slid her fingers between her cheeks and lightly rubbed her anus and then her vagina, pressing a finger into her small hole. Jen moaned into her mouth, indicating her approval.

Jen then broke the kiss and rolled to Maria's side and reached a hand down and ran it through Maria's thick bush to engulf her labia. With her hand resting on Maria's mound, she inserted two fingers between her wet lips and slipped them into her warm, waiting vagina. Maria slightly arched her back and let her legs spread farther.

Jen then leaned toward her and captured a large nipple with her mouth and started gently licking and sucking on it as she continued to slide her fingers in and out and up and down her sex. Maria moaned, "Sweet, sweet, ummm..."

Letting go of her breast, Jen moved back between Maria's spread legs and placed her hands on the bed beside her chest then leaned down and alternately licked and kissed each nipple. Next, she started dragging her own hard nipples down Maria's body and kissing her torso as she went. When she reached her long navel, (Maria has the sexiest, long, deep, vertical navel) she dipped her tongue. Maria reflexively tightened her stomach muscles and reached for Jen's hair and filled her hands. Jen then slowly kissed her way down to Maria's vulva until her mouth was poised at her open labia.

Seductively she looked up, capturing Maria's eyes, breathed on her sex, and inhaled. She moaned her pleasure at my wife's scent, which also currently was mixed with mine. Then, as if testing, she licked out with her delicate, pointed tongue and touched Maria's lips for the first time - a first time for both of them. Maria jerked like she had received a shock.

Jen lifted her head, "I can taste both of you."

She buried her face in Maria's muff and began performing cunnilingus. Maria instantly responded, arching her back and grabbing her big breasts, pinching and rolling her fat nipples. Jen reached her arms under Maria's legs and wrapped them around her powerful thighs, grasping the insides with her hands next to Maria's vulva. With this death grip she kept her face buried in my wife's sex as Maria writhed and bucked in response to Jen's ministrations.

The whole scene was driving me insane. I so wanted to attack Jen's firm white butt, which was sticking in the air, just begging to be pounded, but restrained myself. Instead I grabbed my raging hard-on and started furiously jacking it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Gus jerking on his fat dick like it was on fire.

Maria started keening and moaning and shaking her legs, "OH JEN, OH YES...Oh, oh, ahhh, please, now, my clit, my clit, suck it, oh damn - Ahh-ahh-ahhhh!

When Jen clamped down on her clit, my wife exploded, bucking her hips and shaking her legs wildly.

When my wife's orgasm slammed into her, I exploded, shooting ropes of semen across the bed. Gus, who was to the left of me, at the end of the bed, started shooting bolts of semen onto the sheets, adding to the mess.

When Jen sensed Maria coming down from her orgasm, she released her pussy and laid her head on her mound and gasping, took in huge breaths of air.

For moments, nobody spoke, then Jen, still breathing hard, gasped out, "Okay, I'll give you guys credit, that is work, but 'Holy Shit!' That is the most fun I've ever had during sex without a dick crammed in my hole! By the way, I fully expected one of you apes to ram his cock in my little puss at any moment, what happened boys?"

I spoke up, "I wanted my dick in you so bad I couldn't stand it, but I didn't want to interrupt. Next time, you won't be disappointed."

Maria, who had her eyes closed, now gently breathing through pursed lips, spoke up, "Well I thank you for not interrupting, honey. That was magical, unbelievable...so different than I've ever had before. Jen, thank you. That was amazing. But, Jake honey, don't get the wrong impression; it wasn't better than your oral, just very different, very erotically different. I can't believe we just did this. But damn, how exciting, and I see you guys made a damn mess!" She finished with a laugh.

Gus spoke up, "Uh, not to be pushy, but are we gonna see, um..."

Maria interrupted, "Hold your horses, Gus. Give us a minute."

Gus was quick to apologize, "Yeah, uh, sorry, I um..."

"It's okay, Gus. I understand. I'm sure that was pretty hot for you to watch - your wife with her mouth on my pussy and licking and sucking it," Maria said in a lust-soaked voice. I guess she decided to have a little fun with him.

"And now you want to see me slip my big, wet lips over her tight, little cunt and slip my big, warm tongue in her sweet, little hole...Don't worry. I'm going to do my best to make her cum like a sky rocket...And, Gus..."

"Yeah?"

"Something to think about - if you can keep from jacking off and cumming while I perform cunnilingus on your wife, you will get to stick that fat cock of yours in my hot, wet cunt, where your wife just had her hot, little tongue. Okay sweetie?"

I thought Gus was going to cum again, right then.

But he just nodded his head and muttered, "Fuck me blue!"

Jen and I cracked up. Jen, who still had her head lying on my wife's muff, lifted and wiped her face on Maria's mound like it was a wash cloth then climbed up her body, once again dragging her nipples over my wife's torso. She hovered over her with her firm breasts hanging over and touching my wife's. Then she dropped down and engaged her in long, warm, sensuous kiss.

Maria, with an arm around Jen's body, rolled her over on her back and with her own body above Jen's then moved down to her breasts and enveloped one of her little nipples with her big, full lips. Maria's big olive brown breasts were hanging down, rubbing over Jen's white torso as she moved lower.

Ooph!

Jen moaned, "Oh damn. Your lips are so soft...and your tongue - so nice."

After kissing her other breast, Maria lifted her head and smiled at Jen, "That was nice, very nice. Your nipples, your breasts, kissing them - it felt...um, lovely."

Jen moaned in reply, "Oh, amen, sister!"

Maria continued down Jen's body, mimicking her, licking and kissing her way down. When she reached her vulva, she sat and stared for a long moment.

Jen asked, "Everything okay?"

Maria replied reassuringly, "Everything is just fine. It's just...I've never looked at another woman's, um, sex like this. And you are so different from me. I can see why Jake is so enamored with your pussy. It is so petite and pretty. I'm a little jealous."

With that, she slid down and stretched out between Jen's legs, placing her hands under her butt cheeks and then grasping them, tilted her pelvis up until her vulva was within reach. At inches away, she stopped and looked at Jen, who had her upper body tilted up as she rested on her elbows so she could watch.

Maria breathily whispered, "Here goes!" and lowered her mouth to Jen's labia. My wife has a large, long tongue, which is delightful when she gives me oral. Jen was about to find out how delightful. Maria's tongue completely covered Jen's labia as she pressed it against them. Jen's hips shot up in response to the big, warm tongue pressing on her sex.

"Oh, yes, so soft, sweet." Jen moaned.

My wife is strong and she effortlessly held Jen's hips off the bed and kept her vulva positioned firmly in place against her mouth. If she had any hesitation at first, there was none now. She was lapping up and down Jen's sex including across her anus and periodically probing deeply into both orifices. I could tell she was mimicking my technique, which made me a little proud. Jen was already grunting and swearing and jerking her tight, little body up and down. But her hips were held firmly in place by the grip my wife had on her with her mouth and hands.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, so good. Damn, so, ughh, nice, oh, yeah, fuck you have a fabulous, oh-oh-oh, mouth. Oh yes, yes, suck me, like that, damn, nice, yeah now, my clitty, rough, suck it hard - AGHH, YES, Like That! Can you get a finger in...Aghhhh! Yeah, Fuck, Now, Fuck me-ee!"

Before Jen could finish instructing her, Maria had released her grip on Jen's ass with one hand and taken a finger and quickly wet it in all the saliva and pussy juice that was around her anus, and shoved it in, without any play, all the way in. Jen went crazy, humping into Maria's face in a rapid, jerking motion and then she curled her body forward, grabbed Maria's hair and screamed in orgasm.

"OH FUCK, YES! YOU FUCKING BITCH, YES, AGHHHHH!"

When Jen's legs fell to the side, Maria immediately released her and sucked in air, her broad back lifting with each breath. Jen was cooing and running her hands through Maria's hair.

"Oh, sweet lover, that was, oh shit, still cumming, ungh, mmm, oh sweet, that was amazing, so different."

Maria lifted up and dragging her breasts up Jen's body, and holding herself over her, bent down and engulfed her mouth in a serious soul kiss. Her big breasts were resting on Jen's firm, white breasts and they pressed into each other as they kissed.

It was just one erotic scene after another, one erotic moment after another and Gus and I were both at full mast again with libidos fully piqued. Watching my dark, sultry wife perform cunnilingus on hot, petite Jen had overloaded me with testosterone. Even though I had cum only a little while earlier, I was primed and ready.

And it just dawned on me, I was going to be screwing Jen! I hadn't had the pleasure since last spring at the lake house.

Maria was now on her side, propped on an elbow, one hand fondling one of Jen's breasts and a leg lying across her. She looked at me, "Honey, I now know why your neck gets so tight...But I also know why you like giving me oral. That's unbelievably erotic, sexually satisfying, fun!" Then to Jen, "I was really concerned about, um, going down, you know, tasting you, touching you. I know it's silly, but I was. Wow, what an experience. I will definitely do that again...if..."

Jen quickly answered, "You kidding, sister?"

V. JEN & JAKE & MARIA & GUS!

Gus broke in, "Hey, before you gals get carried away..."

Maria quipped, "Gus, give me a second to catch my breath, then you mash your mouth on mine and taste your wife's pussy juice on my lips and you can shove that big cock of yours in my hot, slippery pussy where your wife just had her mouth!"

"Oh fuck! Damn woman, don't make me cum before I getta do that!"

We all cracked up, including Gus.

Jen was already crawling off the bed and heading for me. She grabbed my raging hard-on and dragged me to the window. Gus and Maria were right behind with her pulling him by his big stump. If you didn't read the previous story, Gus's cock is almost as big around as a beer can and just short of seven inches long. It is a big stump!

As we reached the window, Jen bent over and placed her hands on the glass. This was going to be a little difficult. Even with my feet spread wide, I was going to have to bend my knees a little to line up with Jen. She immediately realized the challenge and took her hands off the glass and bent straight down, tilting her vagina up more.

"Will that help?" She asked.

I added, "Yes, and move your feet together." I spread my feet apart and pushed my cock down slightly, lining it up with Jen's shiny wet pussy. I pushed the head against her tight opening. Ughh! I forgot how tight she is. I pushed harder and my cockhead popped in.

"Ooph, fuck I love that big head! Fuck me hard and fast...Ughh-ohh-ughh-uh-uh-fuck! Yeah-ugh-fuck-da-a-a-mn! Like tha-at, ahh-ahh..."

She didn't need to tell me to fuck her hard and fast. For the last half hour, I had watched her and my wife having unbelievably erotic sex together. No way there was going to be any subtlety in my lovemaking. As she was talking, I started ramming my cock into her for all I was worth, smacking up hard against her cervix as I slammed into her firm, rounded ass.

Next to me, Maria and Gus had gotten off to a quicker start and were going at it before we got positioned. Their only problem was that with her long legs, Maria's pussy was actually a bit too high for Gus, even though they were almost the same height, his legs were shorter. But all Maria had to do was spread her stance a little wider and voila!

Looking over and seeing my wife bent over and getting pounded by Gus' fat cock and her big breasts jerking back and forth, sent me into overdrive. I grabbed Jen's slim hips tighter and slammed her back into me harder and faster as I speeded up, smacking into her rapid fire, bam-bam-bam-bam-bam-bam...

Jen was screaming, "Oh Shit, I fe-el tha-at fu-uck-ing pole in m-m-my fu-uck-ing uter-u-u-us! Oh, f-f-fuck me-ee-eee..."

Then Gus blew! "Aghhh! Fuck! Cum-mmm-ing!"

Maria yelled, "YES, NO-OW-OW! You Fu-uck-ing Ape! AHH-AHH-OH-OH...YES-SS-SS-SS...

They both went crazy as he shot load after load deep into her hot, spasming vagina. Looking down at my cock slamming into Jen's tight little twat, her small pink lips clinging to my veiny shaft, I felt my cock impossibly swelling and my balls churning and tightening as I was about to blow, myself. Jen pressed the button.

"FI-ILL-MY-FU-UCK-ING-CUNT! UGH-GH-NOW-OW-W-W!"

I slammed her ass tight against me and cum started rocketing out of my cock, filling her tight, clinching vagina as my hips jerked uncontrollably. As the last of my cum shot deep into her hot, grasping hole, I stood up straight to quickly relieve the aching in my legs and knees, and my still hard cock popped free from her spasming hole.

Jen, legs shaking, slowly stood, walking her hands up the glass. Her face was crimson from hanging down so long. Although, truthfully, I don't think our entire session lasted more than three minutes, at most. She turned into me and laid her head on my heaving chest, facing towards my wife and Gus. My wife was standing up, still facing the window with her arms stretched overhead and her breasts pressed against the cool glass. What an erotic sight, her long body stretched out like that, her dark hair hanging down her torso. Gus, his head on my wife's shoulder, was leaning gently against her long, muscular back, crotch pressed against her big buttocks.

Gus broke the silence, "Fuck I'm hungry!"

We ate like we made love - with great intensity!

VI. SNOW BIZ!

When I awoke, I found us all entangled together on the big bed - well not "all entangled" - it was boy-girl, boy-girl, with me spooning Maria, Jen spooning me and Gus spooning Jen. I remembered we brought drinks back up to the bedroom, and after quick showers, we turned on the upper-deck lights and laid on the bed and watched the snow fall.

Now I was lying here feeling a very warm, womanly form pressed against my front, and a small, hot, female form pressed against my back - heavenly - but I had to pee. I carefully sat up, trying not to disturb anyone. I blinked and looked at the window; the snow was piled up a good two feet and was still coming down.

When I returned, everybody was in various stages of waking up. Jen and Gus headed to the back bedroom and we all cleaned up for the day, which promised to be the same - food, drink, sex, sleep - altogether not a bad way to spend a vacation. Of course, as we all know, things don't always go as expected.

After breakfast, we sat around the fireplace and planned our first overseas vacation in ten years. Our IPO was scheduled for January, and about two months after that, we planned to take our next vacation in March or April. Our top candidate was Bali. There were several other destinations in the running, but we didn't get to discuss them.

There was a knocking noise that sounded like it was coming from downstairs.

Gus said, "Did I hear a knock?"

"Yeah," Jen said, "Sounded like downstairs, the front door?"

I got a chill. There was no way there was anybody downstairs knocking at the entry door. I'm not superstitious, but that knock gave me the heebie-jeebies. I couldn't explain it - and it happened again - only softer. It made no sense. If somebody was down there, they could use the doorbell.

Maria said, "Somebody's down there. Maybe they need help."

"I'll check the monitor." I got up and went to the security suite and selected the appropriate camera - frozen over. I selected another one - same. Crap, I was going to have to go down and check it out.

I headed for the stairs. Gus detoured to the kitchen and got the biggest butcher knife he could find.

"Right behind ya."

We descended the stairs to the entry hall. Though it was heated, I felt cold. Like I said, not superstitious, but...wtf? There couldn't possibly be a human being out there, not with the sub-freezing temperatures and over two feet of snow! I approached the door and looked through the peephole. Yep, frozen over. I quit stalling, I grabbed the door handle. Gus put his hand on my arm. He moved into position beside the door with the knife ready to strike; not overhead like you might think, but close into his stomach, ready to stab. A straight thrust is harder to block than an arcing swing.

I pulled. The door didn't budge. I grabbed the handle again, with both hands, and yanked. The door burst open. Gus yelled and simultaneously shot forward, ready to stab whomever, but stopped in mid-thrust.

"Holy Shit. I almost stabbed you. What the fuck you doin'..."

"Gus," I called from my position on the floor where I landed, "He's frozen. He needs help."

"Oh shit, sorry, yeah. Come on, get in here," Gus apologized, helping the frozen guy in. "What the fuck you doin' out there in..."

"He-help us. M-m-my wife..." He stuttered and started to fall, but Gus caught him.

"Shit, help me, he's a load." I was up and off the floor and got a shoulder under his other arm. The guy, a kid actually, was big, maybe two inches taller than me and felt like he weighed as much as me. We shouldered him to the stairs and started up, but it was too narrow and difficult for the three of us side by side.

Gus groused, "We're puttin' in a fuckin' elevator." He took the guy, bent down and came up with him over his shoulder. Gus grunted and lifted him like a bag of laundry then headed up the stairs.

"My wife..." he mumbled.

I asked, "Where is she?"

"Car...saw your lights...far..." He passed out.

The snow was over two feet deep. I don't know how far he walked or how he made it. Hopefully, the car wasn't "that" far. As soon as we had the guy upstairs, I grabbed a coat, gloves and ear muffs. The girls met us at the landing.

123456...8