That's Snow Biz!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "Well, you better be ready to put out this fire, and I don't mean the one in the fireplace!"

"You naughty girl!" I joked, "Are you having impure thoughts about that young man?"

She grinned, "I'm thinking exactly what you're thinking. Take me Tim, you young stud!"

"You got it, Sarah! Spread those long, tanned legs and let me at that sweet, blonde pussy of yours!"

This was the first time we had roll-played in quite a while and the first time in a long time that it wasn't Gus and Jen as the subjects. We never used Annie and Jeff. We never spoke about it, but I think Maria sensed that Jeff wouldn't be welcome in our fantasies. I was a little too sensitive when it came to Snake Boy.

We had quick hot sex in our role play. Maria bent over at the window with young, hung Tim giving her what for. I plowed young Sarah's pussy like a champ. Then after a respite and a couple of drinks, we made sweet love on one of the sofas. I sat and leaned back and Maria, facing me, straddled me and rode me slowly, flexing her powerful legs, bracing herself with her hands on my shoulders.

Lying back, watching her beautiful body moving up and down, following the rise and fall of her full, pendulous breasts, her taut stomach flexing, and my shaft sliding in and out of her lovely vagina, I was in a state of erotic bliss. The slow build to orgasm was exquisite, and when I finally arrived at my climax, I could feel Maria's body starting to tremble and her vaginal muscles starting to spasm. I focused on holding off, giving her time.

Post-haste, her legs started trembling uncontrollably and she dropped hard onto me and begged, "Now, take over! Hammer me, baby! I'm cumming! Now-now!"

I was already holding her hips and quickly lifted her enough so I could accommodate her request. And promptly went berserk, slamming up against her in short, rapid thrusts. She began her high-pitched keening and loudly exclaimed her orgasm, again uncharacteristically shouting, "NOW-NOW-NOW! Cum baby! Cum! Oh-cum-ugh-oh-oh-oh...CUM-MM-MING!"

(I don't know if what happened at the lake house did it or just being around Jen all these years, but Maria was becoming more vocal and louder.)

At the same time her vagina clamped down, spasming around my cock harder than I could remember, and her whole body convulsed over me, her big breasts shaking wildly, her silky dark hair a cloud over me. I unloaded. After having cum a short time earlier, I didn't know where it came from. But I came like a teenager, bucking up into her with everything I had, shooting again and again. Then suddenly, I was spent and dropped my ass to the sofa. Maria collapsed against me. We were both huffing and puffing.

IX. GUS & JEN & JAKE & MARIA & TIM & SARAH!

When we got back to the room, Gus and Jen were awake and spooning with Gus behind Jen, and they were looking at the door as we quietly entered, like they were waiting for us. It was four a.m.

I remarked, "You're awake?"

Gus groused, "Kinda hard to sleep with your wife yellin' like that. I woke up and thought Jen had maybe snuck out and jumped the kid."

Jen reached back and slapped Gus on his leg, "If I'd been riding that young stud, you'd have heard him screaming, too!"

We cracked up, then hushed. We hadn't closed the door.

Gus just grumped and said, "No doubt," then added, "Shit, I hope we didn't wake 'em up with all our noise. Course, Maria probably already woke 'em and scared the crap outta them the way she was shoutin' down there! I think Jen's rubbin' off on you, Sis."

Maria spoke up, "Maybe. But about our guests, well, actually, they might not have gotten to sleep yet."

"Huh?" Gus grunted.

Maria told him about us surprising them and then us sitting and drinking and chatting. "We figure they went upstairs and did what we did downstairs, so I doubt they were asleep when I yelled."

Gus remarked, "Well, we were. But, fuck, now we're all awake and I'm hungry."

Jen said, "We're all awake, we're all naked, and since you guys seem to like to drink and visit in the nude - why change?

Naked breakfast?" she finished spritely.

"Really?" Maria questioned.

"Sounds good to me!" Gus remarked, unabashedly staring at Maria's, well, everything.

Jen smacked him again, "Oh, you'd stand waist deep in cow shit if it meant you could stare at Maria's naked body!"

Gus paused then mused, "Hmm, yup, get no argument here," and started laughing then added, "But you'd do worse just to get partner's big dick in your little twat!"

Jen grinned and nodded her head as she crawled out of bed followed by Gus. We headed downstairs to make breakfast, naked as jaybirds. I can't say I particularly like seeing Gus' big, hairy, naked body, but it's a small price to pay for the rest of the sights. Besides, there's something very fascinating about doing regular things with others, while everybody is nude. I never gave a thought to going to a nudist resort before. But now, I might could see doing that.

So, we set about making a light breakfast with juice and coffee. I was watching the toast, waiting for it to pop, when I heard, "Fu-uck mee!" from Gus.

I turned just as Sarah and Tim entered the kitchen, still butt-naked.

Sarah quipped, "Gus, we've just met; let's not get ahead of ourselves."

I busted up. I almost blew a snot bubble.

Gus, who was in my line of vision off to my left, didn't know what to say at first, then in true Gus fashion he broke into a grin and said, "Yer right toots, I kinda jumped the gun there. My apologies...but the offer stands."

She laughed and shook her finger at him. Jen, who was standing to the left of him, playfully swung to hit him on the arm, but missed. She was too focused on Tim's naked body - and his partial erection. Still hanging down, it was over six inches long and growing. He was staring directly at Jen now. Taking in her petite, tight body with her alabaster skin, plump breasts with their cute pink nipples, and her rich auburn hair, including her wispy pubic hair, he couldn't help getting an erection. He reflexively reached down to hide it.

Jen saucily quipped, "Oh, no, Tim honey, don't hide that. No need to be shy or embarrassed." She looked sideways at Gus, who was quickly swelling from getting an eyeful of Sarah. "See, Gus is getting excited, too. We ladies know that's just your guys' way of showing you're happy to see us!" We all cracked up, including Tim.

I hadn't realized Big Jake was coming alive again, and I was surprised when Maria added, "Yep. See, Jake's happy to see Sarah again, too." Then she snickered, "Bunch of horn dogs!"

Sarah laughed and nodded, "Horn dogs! I like that, perfect!"

The toast popped.

"Hey let's eat." I said and plated the four pieces of toast with the other four I had already toasted, and put down four more. We had naked company.

We sat and ate and laughed and had a pleasant breakfast. It was weird sitting around the table with three women's breasts on display. At first, seeing them swaying and jiggling at the table as the women laughed and gestured was very distracting, especially Sarah's. Besides being new to me, her plump nipples looked incredibly suckable. They were like a smaller version of Maria's. Even the color was similar to hers. But, amazingly, after a while, I got somewhat used to them, but not completely. I don't think I could ever be that blasé about a beautiful woman, naked.

I don't know if it was my imagination, but it seemed to me that Sarah was looking and smiling my way frequently, coquettishly even. I know it wasn't my imagination that after the initial fascination with Jen, Tim was back to staring at Maria. The last time this happened, a young guy getting enamored with my wife, I got pretty twisted up over it. But now I found it didn't really bother me. I actually appreciated that she was so hot for her age that young men appreciated her beauty and were attracted to her. Besides, I was already sucking his wife's tits in my mind!

After breakfast, I mentioned that we hadn't bathed after our earlier "activities" and I needed a shower.

"Great idea," Sarah remarked, "we didn't get to the shower either. After our um, activities, we were distracted by some other activities we heard downstairs, then upstairs and then we got interested in the conversation next door, and the door was open. Sorry, we eavesdropped. Anyway, we never got to the shower."

Jen jumped on that, "Hey, if we're all going to shower, why not 'group shower' in the master bath. The shower's huge."

Gus piped up, "Jeez Jen. Do you ever stop thinking of sex?"

Sarah jumped in, "No, Gus. I think it's a good idea. Look, we all know we're here for a while, together. We've seen each other naked. We know we're attracted to each other. I don't know where we go with that - or how far, but we're okay with, um, a little familiarity, if you are. Look, we know what your guys' relationship is and we're fine with it. Tim and I are not, um, innocents ourselves. Before we got married, we did some adventurous things and not in, well, let's say, as nice a situation as this with as nice of people as you."

Maria broke the tension - and suspense, "Thank you, Sarah. Thank you for being honest. Now I think we should pair up and go shower. Jen why don't you show Tim the shower and I'll take Gus up. I guess you're stuck with Jake, Sarah." (Is my wife the best or what?)

She added, "Oh, and pardon the pun, but I think we should keep it 'clean' in the shower - just everybody have a nice time. Afterwards, well, we'll see what we see."

I tried, successfully, not to grin like a schoolboy, but unsuccessfully not to get an erection - out of the question. I wasn't alone. As the men stood up from the table, there were three dicks in various stages of getting hard. I rarely get much above horizontal - I'm going to blame it on sheer weight, not lack of virility! But right now, I was elevating above level. Gus's big stump was about 45 degrees up, its normal. And Tim's erection though close to eight inches long and pretty hefty, was at the same angle - youth.

I'm not shy and my wife had laid things out, but I was a little hesitant to walk over, dick sticking out, and take Tim's naked wife in hand and walk off with her, so I was kind of stuck, standing there. For a moment, everybody was, then Jen walked around the table and up to Tim and offered her arm. He grinned and hooked his arm in hers and they turned for the stairs. Before I could react, Sarah walked over to me and offered her arm. I had not stood close to her while she was standing since she thanked me for saving her and hugged me. She was tall; taller than Maria by over an inch, just short of six feet.

She smiled, and I took her arm and smiled back. I heard Gus and Maria coming behind us and that spurred me to get moving. I didn't want to look at Gus' hairy butt while going up the stairs!

Having arrived first, Jen quickly got the shower going and pulled Tim under the far rain head and started soaping him up. As she was soaping his chest, she was looking up at him with what can only be described as pure lust. Tim was resting his hands on her shoulders, but she paused and pulled them down to her breasts. As he filled his hands with her firm mounds, his dick jumped. She felt it when it bumped her stomach. She grinned and reached down and ran a soapy hand up and down the length then went back to washing him. As fun as it was to watch them, I remembered what I was doing here. I turned and looked at Sarah. She was watching too, but sensed me looking and turned to meet my gaze. She brought her left hand up over my shoulder and onto the back of my neck and pulled my head to her as she leaned towards me. She met my lips in a warm, firm kiss. Her lips felt heavenly, and though not as full as Maria's, they were substantial, soft and divine. I got lost in the kiss, then I felt her tongue part my lips and I responded in kind. I turned my body into hers and enveloped her in my arms, pressing her big breasts against my chest. They were unbelievably firm. I had never felt breasts that firm that were that large. To say that was sexually stimulating would be an understatement. I got so hard I about blew a vein in my dick. Currently it was mashed between us and Sarah felt it surge. She gently broke the kiss and moved her lips to my ear.

"I want to make love to you after we shower," she said in a low, sultry voice.

"Tim?" I questioned.

"I don't think he could escape Jen's clutches if he wanted to, and I don't see how he could want to. She's pretty hot! Besides, I have to admit. I am fascinated by your, um, penis. Your head...I'm intrigued what that will feel like..."

"I would love that," I whispered back.

We moved into the shower and got under another rain head (there are four) next to Jen and Tim and took turns washing each other. I bent down and captured one of Sarah's fat nipples in my mouth. Sarah buried her hands in my hair and pressed my face against her.

"I love having my nipples sucked," She whispered, "and you can suck hard. I love that."

I silently responded by sucking harder, like I was nursing. Her body trembled against me - fabulous! We managed to clean the necessary parts without coupling or cumming in the shower. By the time we were done, the others were gone.

As we toweled off we heard Jen's unmistakable voice, "Oh shit-oh-shit-oh-shit, don't stop..."

We both went to the door to the bedroom and looked out. Tim and Jen were on the bed, as were Gus and Maria; both couples were engaged in cunnilingus. Tim was on his knees in a squatting position with his legs folded under him and Jen was on her back, ass in the air with her legs over Tim's shoulders, his face buried in her auburn muff going to town with Jen's lithe, little body jerking in response to his ministrations. Gus was between Maria's thighs going full bore and Maria, in typical pose, had her legs spread wide and knees bent. Her head was thrown back, her back was arched up and she was murmuring her pleasure, but you couldn't hear her over Jen's foul-mouthed mantra.

Sarah and I looked at each other and had the same thought and voiced it simultaneously.

"Let's watch."

Then, as she rubbed her fisted hand over my cockhead, she said lustily, "But don't think for one second that I can't wait to get this in me."

Damn! She was going to make me jump the gun!

We went and turned the love seat around that sat facing the deck and situated it closer to the bed. Sarah began slowly and lightly stroking my cock and with my right arm around her back I reached around to her right breast and latched onto her fat nipple. Then I reached across with my left and took her left nipple between my fingers and began gently but firmly rolling and pinching both of them.

In response, she softly hissed, "Yessss," and reached her right hand down between her slightly spread thighs and slipped a finger into her vagina and began stroking in and out.

Damn! I didn't know how much more I could take.

Just then, Gus moved up and mounted my wife. She jacked her legs in the air and pulled him down hard against her, wrapping her long arms around him and mashing her big, pillowy breasts into his massive, hairy chest. Gus immediately started thrusting like crazy, ramming his huge meat into her stretched pussy. It's the weirdest damn thing, and I absolutely can't explain it, but that just elevated my libido and I felt a rush of heat go through me.

At almost the same time, Jen wrestled Tim over onto his back, promptly straddled him and impaled herself on his big, turgid pole, immediately starting a litany of grunting, cussing and yelping as his long pole slammed into her cervix.

I couldn't wait. "Sarah, do you know about the handprints on the window?"

"What? No..."

"Well, let me show you," I said and continued, "Since the bed is pretty busy, why don't we go to the window and I'll show why there are handprints all over it - at two different heights..."

As I said this, I guided her to the window. She saw the row of small handprints with another row of larger ones above it, and turned and gave me a puzzled look then broke out in a big grin.

"I love it from behind. Fondle my breasts, while you fuck me with that big pole," she said in a husky voice.

"You couldn't keep me from doing just that if you held a gun to my head!" I replied.

"I'm already wet and ready," she informed me, "you can shove that big knob in me without any foreplay. Take me, be rough!" She instructed lastly and bent forward, placing her hands on the window just above my wife's prints. Her hands were similar to my wife's in that they were fairly large, but hers were a little slimmer - a new, different set of prints for our window...

I was on fire with passion. Between watching our spouses and her lusty instructions, I was as worked up as I could ever remember being and my cock was so hard it felt like solid rock. I grabbed it and placed the head at her vaginal opening, which was positioned at the absolutely perfect height.

When she bent over, it was the first chance I'd had to see her labia. Not quite as large as my wife's, but still substantial; and her inner lips, long and smooth. Again, her vagina reminded me of my wife's in size and shape, just different in color and a little smaller. As I looked down to position my cockhead at her entrance I saw the moisture glistening on her lips. Damn!

I pressed my head against her vagina and released my cock. I didn't need to reinforce the shaft. It wasn't going to bend. Remembering what she said, I roughly grabbed her big hips and shoved. My shaft did bend a little as the head mashed firmly against her vaginal opening. Damn, tighter than I thought, but as quickly as it stopped, it shoved through her tight opening and slammed home. As my pelvis slammed into her magnificent, wonderfully rounded ass, my cockhead banged into her cervix.

"Ooophhh!" A breath of air shot out of her mouth. Then, "Oh fuck! Ugh. Fuck yessss!" She hissed.

The force of slamming into her, rocked her forward momentarily, her arms giving and buckling a little; but she quickly recovered and shoved back so hard I almost lost my balance. Of course, there's no way I could have fallen back and separated from her. She had a death grip on my cock with her vagina. It felt incredible. She was not quite as deep as Maria and even tighter than Jen. I growled something unintelligible and released my grip on her hips, leaned over her back far enough to reach her breasts then I grabbed handfuls of those firm mounds and rocked my hips back and slammed back against her big, firm ass again.

She growled back, "Ohhh, fuck yes! Hard, fast and hard. I'm ready to cum!"

I exploded in a frenzy of thrusting, tightly grasping her fleshy breasts and ramming my raging erection to the hilt, rapidly and repeatedly. I felt like an animal, totally out of control.

She started cussing and grunting in time to my strokes, "Fu-uck-uck, ugh-gh-gh, ra-am it, fu-u-uck-i-ing har-der-er-er...

...OH-OH-H-UH-UH YES-SS-SS...I'M CUM-MM-MM-ING!"

Incredibly, her vagina clamped down even tighter, but nothing could have slowed me down at that point. I quickly released her breasts and grabbed her hips to improve my leverage while thrusting like a madman. At the same time she doubled her body over, dropping her hands to the floor, increasing the pressure on my cock in her now tilted tunnel.

Her orgasm and the added pressure were too much. I exploded, unloading my hot cum, burst after burst, jerking my hips wildly, until, finally, with my groin and hips mashed tight against her sweet ass, I just stood and shook, my whole body trembling. Her legs trembled and her vagina pulsed and clenched my cock, now buried deep in her tunnel. I felt her move as she righted herself, coming up to her original position with her hands on the window. I leaned over her trembling body and gently filled my hands with her lovely breasts again, lightly caressing her substantial, distended nipples.

1...345678