That's Snow Biz!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And now, let me assure you, my feelings for Sarah are no threat to my love for you and I don't feel like Tim is a threat to me. But I need you to tell me if I'm right about Tim, or if in your mind, Sarah is a threat. I don't want to do anything if there are any doubts..."

"Oh no," Maria quickly put in, "my feelings for Tim are, like you with Sarah, they're much deeper than I've felt before with anyone - because I am attracted to him in a similar way I was attracted to you when we met. That's what had me unsettled. I see that now and I'm okay. I understand. And I have no problem with Sarah - but only this once! I don't want you getting used to that gorgeous, young thing," she finished with a light chuckle.

"Ditto!" I replied. I felt pretty much the same way about young, hung Tim.

"Honey, would you like it better if we brought them back in and we all made love here, together?"

"Yes, honey. That feels more right, now. Let's do that."

XIII. "ON THE ROAD AGAIN!"

I went to the back bedroom and stuck my head in the open door. Sarah had a look of concern on her face and Tim looked like he had lost his dog.

"Um, listen, there is nothing wrong, okay. Maria had a concern and we worked through it. If you will join us, I'll explain."

Holding hands, they followed me into our bedroom and I asked them to sit on the end of the bed and had Maria join me on the love seat.

I started in a soft voice, "We want you to know we both desire very much to make love to you. That was not the problem, per se. Maria was just worried that maybe she wanted Tim too much, that her feelings for him went beyond simple lust; that and how I might feel about you, Sarah, had her worried we were making a mistake, doing something that might come between us. I think you can understand, that you are like us, that even though you might be attracted to others and even indulge in sexual pleasure, you are completely devoted to each other."

Tim quickly spoke, "Absolutely. And honestly, I am blown away by Maria, but Sarah is my lady and I wouldn't do anything I thought would come between us..."

Sarah jumped in, "And we don't want you to do anything that would cause you problems."

Maria spoke up, "I'm sorry. I may have put a damper on things, but what happened was, well, I have never felt before about somebody like I do Tim, except Jake, you know, real feelings and that scared me. I felt like I was cheating..."

"It's just that you guys remind us so much of ourselves when we met, when we were younger," I explained, "And the fact that you are both stunning - uh, I mean I think you're stunning, Sarah, and Maria thinks Tim is stunning..." I joked.

"Anyways, we came to an understanding. Our feelings for you are just part of who we are and who you are to us and not a threat to our relationship.

Look, why don't we start over. I'll make some drinks and bring them up and we can relax. Oh, and would it be okay if we stayed together, share the moment. Maria would feel better, and if I'm completely honest, the idea of us watching each other turns me on."

Sarah was first with, "That sounds lovely to me...and hot!" She flashed that Cheshire cat grin.

Tim concurred and for the first time his face brightened. I understood. Making love to Maria was back on the table.

After we had relaxed and had a couple of drinks, I suggested that Maria join Tim on the bed and for Sarah to sit with me on the love seat.

"Before we start, I have in mind how I would like this to go. I want to watch Tim and Maria first and then Sarah and I take our turn. I have developed this thing about watching my wife be pleasured by someone, which I don't understand at all..."

"No, that's totally hot," Sarah quickly put in.

"Yeah, as long as there's reciprocation, it's pretty cool," Tim added.

I assured him, "Reciprocity is certain!"

Maria stood and stepped in front of Tim and Sarah joined me on the sofa. But Maria didn't sit.

"Tim. Undress me."

Tim stood and place his hands on my wife's shoulders and without hesitation slid her peasant blouse down and over her big breasts. She reached up and wrapped her arms around him, pressing those lovely orbs into his muscular chest and pressed her lips against his and engaged him in a passionate soul kiss.

I felt a warm hand on my leg.

Slowly disengaging from the kiss, Tim dropped to his knee and undid my wife's shorts then peeled them down her long, fine legs. Then, he slowly pulled her panties down, without taking his eyes off her vulva, with its neatly trimmed, rich, dark mound of wavy pubic hair. He leaned forward, pressing his nose into her sex. She caressed the back of his head, filling her hands with his curly, blond hair.

Looking down at Tim with affection, Maria softly said, "Stand."

When he rose, she grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and pulled it over his out-stretched arms. After discarding the t-shirt, she ran her hands over his smooth, muscular chest then bent forward and softly kissed and licked his nipples.

In response, Tim brought his hands up to my wife's breast and gently hefted them and slid his hands up and captured her nipples and rolled the big, puckered appendages between his fingers and thumbs. She has delightful, big spongy nipples which are fun to play with and suck on. Slowly she dropped down dragging her hands down his firm, rippling torso until she reached his, my boxers. Looking up and capturing his eyes, she pulled the boxers down while he gazed back into her dark, sultry eyes.

His cock sprung out and smacked against my wife's upturned chin. She didn't flinch. She had been expecting it. Instead, she casually corralled it with her right hand, and while still looking into Tim's eyes, she pulled his large cock towards her big luscious lips and engulfed it. He sighed and his body shuddered. As Maria started slowly moving back and forth on Tim's cock, I felt his wife move beside me.

She was standing, and at first I thought something might be wrong. But she immediately tugged my wife's pajama shorts down her legs and sat back down, kicking them aside.

The thought crossed my mind that her pussy lips were just pressed against the same fabric, in the same spot where my wife's lips usually were - involuntary shudder.

As she sat back down, she reached between her thighs and started caressing her slit. During all this, she had not taken her eyes off the interplay between her husband and my wife.

I took the hint and lost my shorts, but didn't stop there, stripping off my t-shirt. Then, before sitting down, I turned and reached for Maria's halter top. Sarah paused briefly from jilling to allow me to pull off. Again I marveled at magnificent, tanned and incredibly firm breasts.

I sat back down and Sarah immediately threw her left leg over mine, her foot dangling between my legs. And with her left hand she grasped my right hand and placed it on my cock. I understood and started slowly stroking. She nodded slightly, still completely focused on Tim and Maria who had now crawled up on the bed.

Maria was positioned with her back to the headboard, propped on a couple pillows. She was sitting with her legs spread wide and her knees bent and feet planted. Tim was crawling into position between my wife's wide spread thighs lying forward with his legs stretched out behind him, feet hanging off the bed. He placed his hands on the insides of her thighs, next to her sex, and immediately dropped his mouth onto her wide open vulva.

When his mouth made contact, Maria's hips jerked reflexively and she sighed and wrapped her hands in Tim's hair, further pressing him into her hot, wet pussy. As Tim licked and sucked my wife's labia and clit, she nodded her head and cooed encouragement.

Tim worked non-stop using just his mouth on my wife's pussy and his hands on her thighs - no other actions or stimulation. But apparently, his technique was good, because Maria's legs started to shake and she grabbed one of Tim's hands and placed it on her pubic mound and pressed it down, showing him what she wanted. She loves that pressure on her vulva when she is getting close.

When she moved his left hand and placed on her mound, Tim simultaneously moved his right hand between her legs and put it to good use. I say put it to good use, because I couldn't see exactly where he put it or what he did but Maria's response was instantaneous - she screamed and exploded, big breasts shaking, legs shuddering and her whole body quaking in orgasm. She finished by grabbing her big nipples and pinching as she hissed and mewed sweet "oh, oh, oh's..."

"Ah, ah, fuck! Quick my tit, suck it, hard!" barked Sarah, who had been rapidly frigging her clit the last couple minutes.

I immediately dropped off the love seat and engaged Sarah's left breast without interrupting her self-ministrations and drew her big nipple deep into my mouth and started sucking hard. At the same time, I roughly grabbed her right nipple and started twisting and pinching it. Her legs shot out straight and started vibrating as her tight stomach and hips shook and spasmed.

"Fuck, fuck, fu-uck! Ohh, ohh, ohhhh, yessss..." she finished and dropped her legs.

"That was so fucking hot!" Sarah laughed, "Watching Maria cum with Tim buried in her pussy. Oh man, shit, wow!

While still on my knees, I raised up and pulled Sarah forward and embraced her in a hot, needy kiss. She immediately wrapped her long, slender arms around me and hugged her bosomy chest to me.

"In me, now," my wife directed Tim who was scooting into position with Maria still resting in a half sitting position. She wanted to watch his big, young dick plow in and out of her hot cunt. My groin contracted and my dick swelled at that thought.

I still was very uncomfortable with this new fascination with watching my wife getting plowed by somebody. But, damn did it get me hot. Even when I didn't want it to be happening, it had still made me hot. Didn't and don't understand that.

But watching Maria get fucked was becoming a favorite pastime!

Tim scooted up with his knees going under my wife's bent and spread legs.

She smiled and he rocked his hips forward.

"Ungh, mmmm, nice fucking cock...nice, big, fucking cock. Fuck me Timmy," Maria said in such a hot, nasty voice, my cock lurched again. Jen was definitely a bad influence. I mean the good kind of bad, though.

Tim just nodded and grabbing Maria's big hips for leverage, rocked forward again, burying his big cock in her and slapping up against the backs of her legs which were now pushed up and back more.

Tim went to work - stroke-smack, stroke-smack, stroke-smack...

Maria was "woman-handling" her breasts and nodding her head and staring at Tim's cock penetrating her needy, hot pussy over and over and over.

"I, I can't wait. We have to fuck...now!" Sarah barked at me while grabbing my arm and pulling me to the bed.

"Right beside them in the same position. Start fucking me just like that," she added as we quickly got in position.

She jacked her long, slender, finely muscled legs straight in the air, making a giant V with them and spreading her beautiful vulva open and making it fully accessible. I scooted up, knees around her ass until my cock pressed against her now sloppy wet vagina. What a beautiful vulva - medium-sized labia with moderately long, but thin, pale pink inner lips, all topped by a nicely groomed V of curly blond pubic hair.

"Fuck me...long and slow to start."

I pressed my head firmly against her opening. She was nodding and biting her lip.

I ratcheted my hips and the popped through her tight opening.

"Ooph, fuck, I love that fat cockhead!"

I started with slow, long strokes, as requested, smacking up against Sarah's cervix and her fabulous ass at the same time. The feeling was incredible. She started mimicking my wife and grabbed her own breasts and went to town kneading them and pinching her nipples.

Next to us, Maria was urging Tim to go faster now. His hips started jerking back and forth, faster and faster - thwap-thwap-thwap-thwap against my wife's big, firm butt, his cock completely disappearing into her slick vagina on each stroke.

I looked to my left briefly and saw his big dick sawing in and out of my wife's vagina, pulling her distended pussy lips in and out with it. I raised my eyes and met hers. She gave me a smoldering gaze then looked down where my big, veiny cock was plowing Sarah's tight, little hole, then looked back up at me and smiled, nodding her head.

I smiled back and then turned my attention back to Sarah, who immediately nodded her head rapidly - go faster now.

I nodded and speeded up until, honestly, without trying and without meaning to, I ended up in lock-step with Tim - thwap-thwap-thwap-thwap, the two of us smacking into the lovely robust asses of each other's wives in unison.

My friends, that was erotic as hell. Then, as if on the same wave length, both women reached for each other's breasts at the same time, crossing arms and grabbing the other woman's tit and playing with it.

My wife started her high-pitched keening sound and her legs started shaking.

I practically shouted, "She cumming, Tim. Fuck 'er hard!"

He blasted off - bam-bam-bam-bam-bam.

Simultaneously, Sarah screamed, "NOW-OW JA-ACK-K-K!"

And I took off. I lifted her ass off the bed a little to give me better access and started ramming her with every ounce of strength I had - BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM..., but not in synch with Tim this time. Both women were now hanging onto the bed with fistsful of linens to try and hold in place.

The out-of-rhythm slapping thuds combined to sound like B-D-D-D-D-D-D... as we pummeled our wives. Maria and Sarah were both shaking like rag dolls, Sarah's firm breasts wobbling all over chest and Maria's bigger, softer ones shaking and flopping erotically.

Maria screamed, "FU-UCK-ME-EE, FU-UCK-KING-CU-UM-MM-MM-IN-ME-F-FILL-ME-EE!"

Tim screamed, "CUM-M-MING-ING...IN YOU!"

And unloaded as they both yelled and cussed and came.

When Tim yelled and started unloading in my wife, Sarah screeched and grabbed my head, left hand capturing my right ear and right snagging a hand full of hair.

"AGH-HH-FUCK-UCK-M-M-ME-EE! FU-UCK-ING-CUM-M-MING...F-FILL-ME!"

I didn't need any more inspiration. Ratcheting my hips faster than I ever remember, I exploded in a fucking frenzy - five seconds, 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 20; spots were forming in my vision; my hips were a blur; I was on fire - but not cumming...

Then, I gloriously unloaded, "AGH-AH-AH-AH-AGH-HH-HH..." to resounding applause...

Fucking Jen and Gus! They were standing inside the door clapping their asses off.

Wise asses!

"Damn peeping Toms! Can't a person fuck in piece around here?" I bitched insincerely.

Jen laughed, "Hey you guys left the door open. And besides, we got done early and had nothing else to do," she finished, still laughing.

"That was one of the hottest fuckin' things I ever seen!" Gus said with complete sincerity.

I was breathing so hard and my heart felt like it might burst my chest, but I joined everybody laughing.

Then, I realized I couldn't feel my feet.

"I need to move...my feet..."

Sarah reached for me and pulled me up on her and engaged me in a soulful kiss. I got lost in it, even though I was struggling to get enough air through my nose.

When she finally broke the kiss, she whispered in my right ear - the she practically tore off when she came, "That was fucking amazing...and very special. I will never forget this. Oh shit, I'm still spasming. I just squished a load of cum onto the sheets," she laughed. "Oh, I wish we could fuck like this all night."

"Who says we can't?"

"Can't what?" Maria asked.

"Continue what we're doing, for the rest the night."

"We have four days left to recover in," Maria said with a grin.

Jen questioned, "Uh, are we going to be able to be in on this?"

Sarah spoke up, "Of course. Besides, I have to try Gus' tree stump one more time. That was very interesting."

"In that case..." Gus started

"Oh, wait. I need a break. Jack just hammered the crap out of me..."

"Naked midnight snack!" Jen shouted.

Everybody laughed and we headed downstairs for fuel and refreshments.

We fucked all night! Well, some lasted longer than others...

PRE-EPILOGUE

It was seven a.m. and still dark out. My bladder was about to burst and I went to get out of bed. I looked at the big front windows. Light from a full moon bathed the white valley below in a ghostly light. As I disentangled myself from Maria, I looked down in the dim light and wondered when she had dyed her hair blond...holy shit, what a gorgeous fucking blond! What the hell am I doing tangled up with her...and what the hell is Gus doing in my bed - again?! And why is my dick so damn sore?"

EPILOGUE

The weather had cleared and the bright sun shone down on the valley below, covered in snow, which glistened like a field of tiny diamonds. We didn't know for sure that it was our last day together, but a snow plow would soon reach the house.

We had just finished breakfast. A state D.O.T. snow plow pulled up out front. Gus and I went down when the driver knocked on the door. He asked about the abandoned car and we explained the situation. He informed us he had worked around it and cleared the snow so it should be good to go. He apologized that he couldn't clear our driveway, not allowed, but we told him we could manage.

After a teary goodbye, we drove Tim and Sarah to their car, put a five-gallon can of gas in and jumpstarted it. With teary goodbyes, we saw them off.

This was, without a doubt, one of the most memorable experiences, for all of us, and I couldn't imagine how we could ever top it. We spent the rest of our vacation just relaxing...

...Well mostly!

"Oh, Timmy..."

"Gotta go. Maria, I mean Sarah, is calling..."

THE END...MAYBE

*****

I don't currently have a sequel planned for this series, but I'm mulling it over.

Thank you for taking the time to read my work. I do appreciate it and welcome your comments and constructive criticism.

The Pellucid Bard

1...345678