The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, follow." she called back to the others.

When they were in front of the chair, Megan looked toward Sarah.

"Let's get him naked." she smiled.

Sarah nodded and they got to work, Megan going high, Sarah going low.

Kicking his shoes off, John let the two women undress him in seconds, before Megan then pushed him down onto the chair and leaned in to kiss him, hard and hot. Sarah was already on her knees, sliding quickly on the ornate tiled floor to position herself between John's legs. Her hand was curled around his cock immediately, stroking him slowly, but firmly, as her other hand went to push his legs further apart.

"Sarah, honey," Megan purred. "I think your mouth would look much hotter on his cock right now. Don't you think, John?"

She was still kissing John, her teeth nipping at his lip.

"Yes- yes please-" John gasped.

Sarah looked up at John and opened her mouth, licking her rouged lips slowly and deliberately to show John exactly what she was going to do. Leaning down, she enclosed her hot mouth around his tip while she used her other hand to keep pumping and pulling at his growing shaft.

"Jeez- Fuck- Oh, my g- Mmm, hmmm-"

Megan then moved directly behind Sarah and started sliding her dress straps down her shoulders, Sarah pushing her ass back so Megan could pull it down over her hips and let her shuffle out of it while she kept her mouth and hand firmly on John's cock. Megan looked down at the sight of Sarah's delicious bare ass pointing up at her as John, too, glanced at the mirror to see the same vision reflecting back at him.

"Sarah, sweetie," Megan said. "Can you help me out of this, it's a bit tight? And I have something for you guys."

Sarah sat up for a moment and leaned in to give John a long, deep, wet kiss, before giving his cock a playful squeeze and rising to her feet. Megan kicked off her shoes as Sarah stepped over to her and grabbed her forcefully from behind, turning her face so Sarah could kiss her, and sliding her other hand across Megan's hips, pulling her closer. With her heels on, Sarah was about as tall as Megan, their symmetry making it easier to make out in front of John, who was now stroking himself excitedly.

As Sarah and Megan undressed each other, they were careful to make sure John got a great view and, when Sarah removed Megan's bra and lunged for her huge tits, John thought he would erupt there and then. Controlling himself, he continued to masturbate as he watched his wife take one of Megan's nipples into her mouth and suck, hungrily, using her teeth to nip and bite and stretch it until Megan yelped in pleasurable pain.

"Oh god, yes!" Megan squealed. "I love that, I love that so much!"

Sarah continued to bite and suck at Megan's nipples until they were red raw and hard as bullets, before Megan gently pushed Sarah away and began to step back.

"This room has a feature that you are both going to like." she said, teasingly. "I need to use the bathroom quickly, but Sarah, turn off the lights while I'm gone, OK? Then go sit with John in the chair. I'll be right back."

Sarah looked to John, who shrugged as Megan disappeared into the bathroom.

Doing as she was told, Sarah hit the lights, plunging the room into blackness, the only light coming from the cityscape outside.

"Come here, baby," John growled, Sarah using the sound of his voice to find her way to him.

Standing in front of him, Sarah felt John's mouth on her hips as he began kissing and licking her skin, up over her belly, down the inside of her thighs. He ran his hands across her breasts and Sarah felt her legs weaken, the air silent and sultry. She opened her mouth to devour a few, desperate breaths as John pulled her closer, his mouth just inches from her hot pussy.

As the bathroom door opened, a flash of light bounced off the full-length mirror, the reflection a window into the shower, where the sound of running water could be heard.

"Can you guys hear me?" came Megan's voice.

Sarah and John turned to the mirror - now effectively a window - and saw Megan's naked body shining under the jets of water.

"Isn't this cool?" Megan called out. "I saw this and thought it would be sexy to watch each other."

Megan turned into the spray and soaked her body, before opening her mouth to help the water cascade over her lips and down her chest.

Sarah turned to face Megan directly, her back to John, at the same time seeing her own reflection and that of John, in the mirror beside them. John had his hands on Sarah's hips as he looked past them to watch Megan, then he dug his thumbs into Sarah's fleshy ass.

Sarah bent slightly at the waist to grab John's cock underneath her, as John began to kiss her ass, focusing his attention on her asshole, then moving down, but Sarah refused him complete access. Instead, she bent her knees and, still with her back to him, got ready to ride him, her eyes never leaving the glorious sight of Megan's wet, naked body writhing about in the shower.

John knew his wife's playbook back to front, holding his cock so she could slide down onto him, Sarah using his knees to steady herself as she lowered her hot, wet pussy down onto his massive, thick shaft.

"Ohhh, god that feels so good-" she groaned, as she felt John's cock melt up inside her, the satisfying wet slurp of that perfect fit, like music to her ears.

She began riding him, up and down, slowly at first, eager to make sure his whole cock was fully coated with her juices. John grabbed at her hips, sealing their bodies together as he lifted her up and down, pulling her down with more force each time. Sarah's tits bounced gleefully upon her chest as she rode the reverse cowgirl, each thrust of John's cock up inside her sending hot, all-consuming waves of pleasure throughout her body.

As they fucked, they almost forgot about Megan. Almost...

Once they had a rhythm, John and Sarah turned their attention back to the private water show unfolding before them. Megan was watching them intently as she ran a bar of soap across her body. Placing a leg on the small bench inside the shower, she opened her thighs so John and Sarah got a full view of her pussy. The water pooled against the damp patch at the top of her cunt, as the jets splashed across the remaining triangle of trim, curly hair.

Megan reached down and pulled her lips open, tilting her hips back to ensure her audience was given total value for their money. With her other hand, she ran the bar of soap across her chest, massaging her nipples until they were hard and erect, the soap and water gleaming out from her glistening skin. Moving her body away from the water momentarily, the soap began to form thick bubbles which slid across her nipples and down her belly. Then, switching the soap to the other hand, Megan pulled at her nipples until they stretched right out, pulling her breast with it, Megan's moans of pain and pleasure echoing out from the noise of the shower.

Megan loved both being watched and watching. Hearing and seeing John and Sarah fucking just yards away was an incredible turn-on, her legs already weakening at the sights and sounds of their passion. As the water continued to cascade over her, Megan positioned her body so that the jets began to hit her clit directly, her moans getting louder and louder as, back in the bedroom, Sarah continued to ride John furiously, their speed intensifying as they both watched Megan pleasuring herself in the shower.

Sarah, rapt by the sight of Megan's wet, swollen pussy, knew she couldn't keep up the pace much longer. Her legs were tiring but she was desperate to cum, and she knew how she wanted it to happen.

"John, wait-" Sarah ordered, as she lifted herself off him and bent over the arm of the chair, turning her head to make sure she still had a full view of the naked, wet Megan.

As her tits hung below her, she nodded back at John, who rose from the chair and got into position behind Sarah, his cock slapping up onto his belly, desperate for its own release.

Bracing herself, Sarah gently touched her clit, making sure she was ready for the explosion she knew would not be far behind, before looking back at Megan, John's hands already on her hips, preparing to enter her from behind.

"Come on, baby!" Sarah demanded, offering her ass up to him, the shining, pink, plump folds of her pussy below it, like a beacon in the semi-darkness. "Slam it into me, don't hold back, don't you dare hold back! Come on, baby, fuck me, fuck me, DO IT!"

She may have been talking to John, but it was Megan who had her whole attention, and both of them responded to her command.

John slammed his cock hard up into Sarah's cunt, smacking her ass against him with each thrust. The hard, wet sounds of their fucking filled the room as Sarah began to moan and pant uncontrollably.

In the shower, Megan could not hear the sweet sounds of their fucking, but she didn't need to - the look on Sarah's face was hot enough to turn her on. Leaning into the bathroom mirror as the water continued to crash around her, Megan used her forehead to support her body as she began to use both hands to work her pussy, one to hold her lips open and the other to rub furiously across her aching, swollen clit.

Locking eyes on Sarah, Megan pushed her hips forward so Sarah could see her red, sore clit getting bigger and brighter, her fingers a blur as they danced across her pussy. Both Sarah and Megan were gasping for air as their orgasms approached, Megan mouthing a kiss to Sarah as she kept working her cunt until, at last, Megan's climax thundered down between her legs, her breath misting up the mirror as she turned her head away and groaned like a wounded animal, orgasm after orgasm pelting through her body as the steam continued to rise from her skin.

The sight of Megan cumming and cumming was all Sarah needed to start her own rush and, as John continued to fuck her hard and fast, Sarah felt herself fall over the edge of desire, each thrust of John's cock filling her so full she could feel him in her mouth.

"Don't stop, don't stop! Don't you FUCKING stop!!" she screamed, as Sarah felt her legs give way and her orgasm engulf her.

Wave after wave of warmth flooded over her as she gripped the chair, her knuckles whitening, her pussy soaking wet with her cum as John continued to slam into her. At last, her body went limp as her climax subsided, and John pulled himself out of her. Behind them, Megan lay slumped against the side of the shower, exhausted yet delirious, her eyes just catching the sight of Sarah mouthing something to John.

Shifting onto her knees, Megan began caressing her own tits, squeezing her nipples to reignite her own desires, as she saw Sarah gazing right back at her. She'd turned her body to face John, sat on her ass, her back against the chair as John stood over her, stroking himself off.

Still staring at Megan as she played with her breasts, Sarah smiled as John masturbated faster and faster, a low moan emanating from his gut as, at last, his orgasm hit violently, thick ropes of cum shooting out over his wife's face and chest. Sarah's gaze remained fixed on Megan as she lapped up her husband's hot sticky cum, rubbing it into her tits and letting it drip from her chin, then pausing a moment before taking John's cock in her hand and slowly licking him clean, letting him squeeze the last of his juices over her wet mouth, John stroking her hair as she tended to him.

A minute or so later, Sarah got to her feet, embraced her husband, kissing him with her sticky, wet mouth as, with one hand, she collected the pool of cum which had collected between her breasts.

"Stay there," she called over to Megan. "We need to get cleaned up. Would you like some company, honey?"

Megan reached for the soap.

"What are you waiting for?" she purred back. "Come on in..."

Morning, almost

Bronze bars of sunlight snuck past the blackout curtains of their room and fell across the outstretched limbs of Megan. She was sprawled across John's bare torso, snuggled up, absorbing the heat which radiated from his backside. At the other end of the bed, Sarah lay curled up in a cute ball, her naked ass on proud display from underneath the crisp, white bed sheets.

Stirring, Megan twisted her body and reached across to Sarah, tugging gently at her shoulder. Like metal to a magnet, Sarah was compelled to shift herself in Megan's direction until, eventually, the two found each other and Megan, sliding herself over John's body, found herself lying in a delicious sandwich between the two of them, Sarah's leg already brushing itself delicately up and down Megan's warm, damp calf. They stayed like this for two hours straight, not moving, not speaking, just enjoying the sweet morning afterglow of a night well spent.

Spa day morning

"OK, I'll meet you back at the room in, what, four hours or so, give or take? How long do these spa things take, exactly?"

John stood up from the blackjack table and watched as Sarah finished playing her hand.

"One more, just one more, I'm on a roll!"

Sarah was clapping her hands together, gleefully, as she waited for the croupier to deal her second card. Behind her, Megan was watching, her hand laid lovingly on Sarah's shoulder. She'd maxed out her own daily allowance twenty minutes before, while John was determined to save his cash for his favorite game - poker.

"Twenty one." announced the croupier, placing a Jack on top of Sarah's Ace.

"Woo-hoo! Winner! Winner!" Sarah whooped.

"Chicken dinner!" returned John, like it was some secret joke between the two.

"Who says that?" Megan asked, running a finger up and down the back of Sarah's neck. "Anyway, honey, we have to go. Our spa appointment is in ten minutes and we still have to find our way out of this place."

They looked around them at the maze of tables, slot machines and lights. Sarah was reluctant to leave her lucky table, but she didn't want to interrupt the status quo of what had, so far, been a gorgeous afternoon of fun, excitement and adventure.

Collecting her winnings from the cashier, Sarah's adrenaline was still pumping.

"Two hundred, eighty-seven big ones, bitches!" she cried, trying to high-five John and Megan.

"Honey, it's hardly 'alert the press' money, is it?" John replied, deadpan. "In Vegas, it'll probably get us a steak and a Scotch each, throw in a few breadsticks, maybe..."

"Fuck you, baby!" said Sarah, sticking her tongue out at John. "I never win anything, ever. This is my money, that I won, on my own, and I am not spending it on steaks or Scotch!"

She stamped on the ground in mock-anger as John and Megan laughed beside her.

"Ignore the Grinch, here," said Megan, cupping Sarah's face in her hands. "I'm very proud of you."

She leaned in and kissed Sarah quickly, yet firmly, full on the mouth, not caring who was watching.

"I am very turned on right now." whispered John, curling his hand around Megan's waist.

"Well I'm afraid you'll have to control yourself a little while longer," Megan replied, stepping away from his grasp and taking Sarah's arm. "Because we have a date with another pair of hands."

John kissed them both on the cheek and wandered back into the casino to find his golden poker table. Rising up the escalators, Sarah could not stand still.

"Nearly three hundred bucks!" she squealed. "I still can't believe it!"

She was sizzling with an electricity Megan had not seen before. If this was what gambling did to her, then Megan wanted to move them all to Vegas permanently.

"Let's go dancing or something!" Sarah suddenly said, as they reached the top of the escalator. "I've got all this cash in my hand, I'm on on fire, like I need to move..."

She grabbed Megan's hips and began grinding into her, totally oblivious to their public surroundings.

"Hey, cool it down, sister!" Megan laughed, extricating herself from Sarah's grasp. "It's one in the afternoon, nowhere to go dirty dancing just yet. How about we deal with all that energy another way, huh?"

They were outside the spa, now - called 'Sensations' - the sweet aromas of sandalwood, patchouli and sea salt wafting out from the bamboo and chrome facade. Sarah felt herself calm a little.

"Fine, party pooper..." she growled, sticking her tongue out at Megan.

"And another thing," replied Megan. "Never stick your tongue out at me...unless you're prepared to use it."

She slapped Sarah playfully on the ass and sashayed into the spa.

"What happens in Vegas..." Sarah murmured to herself, before skipping eagerly after her.

The spa

"So, we have you two down for the 'Girls Weekend Package?'"

The receptionist at "Sensations" was hot; a tall, blonde girl, around twenty-two, with perfect skin, nails, hair and a beautiful fake tan which made her whole body shimmer.

"The lockers are right behind you," she continued." Just change into your robes and slippers then make your way to the treatment rooms next door, we've got some tea and fruit waiting for you."

"Great, I'm real hungry right now." said Sarah, winking at Megan as she spoke.

"You'll start with the steam room," the receptionist went on, "Then it's the sugar salt scrub, one of our signature treatments. It's divine, trust me, I get it done once a week."

She held out her arm and ran her other hand up and down her skin.

"See how smooth I am?"

Megan swallowed hard as she followed the woman's fingers, wondering if her pussy was just as sweet.

"Our therapists will scrub you down and then wrap you in hot towels, it'll leave your skin so silky and polished, it's just delicious. Then you can shower off and enjoy some time in our deep, relaxing hot tub, just great for any tired muscles. And then it'll be your massage which, I promise, is going to be the most divine massage you've ever had. Try not to fall asleep, though!"

As she laughed, both Sarah and Megan noticed her perfect white teeth. This woman was so hot but, while they were happy to admire another woman's beauty, all Sarah and Megan could think about was getting their hands on each other.

"The whole package will take about four hours, so we'll bring in some refreshments for you right after the scrub, strawberries, chocolate-dipped fruit, that kind of thing. Sound good, ladies?"

"Sounds like heaven." Sarah smiled.

""Great! If you ever have any questions, our therapists can help you with anything, so don't be afraid to ask."

They were shown to the locker room, where their robes and plush slippers were waiting for them.

Sarah laughed as she pointed to the big, pink 'S' embroidered onto the robe.

"They knew I was coming!"

"Too bad they don't have mine," smiled Megan, "We could have been 'S' and 'M' walking down the hallway..."

"You are a very naughty girl." replied Sarah, already undressing.

"And you, have no idea-"

"Really?"

Megan just smiled and took a few moments to enjoy the sight of Sarah changing.

Heading to the treatment room, Sarah hip-checked Megan.

"So?" she whispered. "What do I have no idea about? What secrets are you keeping that I need to know?"

"Maybe you'll find out-" replied Megan, as they entered a room where a dozen or so other women were relaxing. "And maybe you won't-"

Sarah was about to pursue the matter when they were approached by a uniformed man, tall, lean and blond, around thirty-five, with piercing blue eyes and big, strong hands.

"Sarah and Megan?" he asked, glancing at his iPad. "I'm Niklas. Help yourself to anything you see and then I'll take you in for your first treatment. Myself and my colleague, Samuel, will be taking care of you today."