The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was wearing a lilac dress which complemented Megan's choice and matched her in the sequin count. Sarah's legs, however, looked twice as long as Megan's, as her dress was cut to a dangerously inappropriate level...almost.

It was clear that both women had collaborated on their wardrobe choices, not just to coordinate fashionably, but also to accentuate their individual assets, and there wasn't a man in Vegas who didn't think that John was, at that moment, the luckiest man in town.

"OK, I am officially stuffed," said John, pushing away a lobster roll. "I can keep drinking, though."

They all clinked glasses before taking a synchronized sip of their cocktails, Megan sucking the olive from her toothpick with a cheeky, sensuous glint in her eye.

"So, we've done the show, the casino and the spa..." she said, "What do we do now?"

"We thought that was your department?" Sarah replied. "Don't you have everything planned out?"

"Yes I do...for later."

"I want it to be later, right now." John smiled, playing footsie with Megan under the table.

"Well first of all, I think we should slow down on the cocktails," said Sarah. "I don't want anyone getting drunk on me tonight."

"You're a killjoy." John laughed.

"Actually, she's the opposite." Megan said. "She's making sure we're all on form for some proper joy, aren't you, honey?"

Megan ran a hand over Sarah's thigh, feeling how hot her skin was under the short hem of her dress.

"OK, so until Megan decides to indulge us," John offered. "Let's play it by ear. I'm game for anything."

"Well we know that..." Megan laughed.

"I have an idea." said Sarah. "John, how much did you make on the poker table?"

"Around $900, give or take." he answered. "Why?"

He could already see the wheels working in his wife's devious mind.

"Well, with our combined winnings, we have well over a grand to play with." Sarah said. "But let's not give it back to the casino-"

"What about a strip club?"

"I am not giving our money to Kandy Kane, Diana Drawers or Lola Luscious!"

"You're no fun."

Sarah gave John a playful slap.

"Look," she said, leaning in to Megan. "This place is full of amazing stores, right?"

"Go on-"

"Well, I did bring something to put on...later...but now I'm thinking that I want to...try something different. Agent Provocateur is just around the corner..."

"Now you have my attention." John smiled, looking from Megan to Sarah and back again, already imagining what they'd both look like in stockings, a garter belt and crotchless panties.

"So how about it, baby?" Megan asked. "You want to take us girls shopping?"

She felt Sarah's hand slide further up her thigh, heading for her pussy, which was already tingling in burgeoning anticipation for the night ahead.

Back at the hotel

Sarah checked herself one last time before coming out of the bathroom. Megan and John were kissing on the bed but both paused as Sarah strode confidently back out to join them, her sleek, stiletto heels clicking on the hard floor. Putting her hands on her hips, Sarah stood over her husband and playmate and waited for them to fully drink in the sight before them.

"Fuck. That's hot!" gasped John.

"Damn right," Megan agreed, sitting up slowly. "Sarah, you are smoking!"

Sheer black stay-up stockings ran the length of Sarah's perfect legs, accentuating a bare patch of skin at the top of her thighs. She followed John's eyes as his gaze ran the length of them until they rested on a trio of black straps which lay across her hips, holding in place the small patch of fabric covering her pussy. The thong was a black matte triangle which screamed "pull me off and fuck me!" but there was even more to the outfit than this initial erotic thrill.

Turning their attention to Sarah's tits, John and Megan let their mouths hang open as they lingered on the two black floral pasties hiding her nipples, the only adornment on her otherwise naked torso. Sarah's slightly-open lips, glistening in a thick, sticky-wet, crimson crescent, smiled back at them as she pushed out her tongue and licked her lips, suggestively.

With no words spoken, Megan and John rose in unison and stepped over to Sarah, their hands already roaming, exploring her warm body. Sarah closed her eyes, not caring whose hands wandered where, she simply wanted to enjoy the delicious feeling of being desired by - at that moment - her two favorite people in the world.

She wanted to be worshiped.

After a minute or so, Megan took a step back.

"Don't stop, either of you," she said quietly, grabbing her bag and heading to the bathroom. "I have a surprise, for both of you...and if I don't do this now, then I just won't make it. I am so fucking turned on right now!"

"What do you think she has for us, honey?" Sarah purred, as the bathroom door closed and John continued to fondle his wife.

"I don't care, baby." John replied, already lost in his desire. "But, hell, I have never seen you looking so fucking hot. I want to- I want to...God I want to fuck you so hard right now, oh my GOD!"

He began nibbling on Sarah's shoulders as his hands sought to touch every inch of her already hot, damp flesh. Sarah reached behind him and grabbed a handful of ass to pull him closer.

"Baby, why are you still dressed?" she demanded to know. "Get your clothes off, now. I want to see you naked, I want to see that magnificent cock, I want to see what I'm doing to you, feel how much you want me."

John had heard similar rushed tones from his wife before, but this time she was more commanding, more authoritative than he'd ever known her. He wasn't sure his cock could swell any further, but her orders were making him as hard as granite.

His clothes were off in record time.

"Stroke it, baby." he asked. "Give it a squeeze for me. I want to feel your hands on my cock."

But, instead, Sarah cupped her hand under his balls and used her longest finger to reach back and tap teasingly against the rim of his asshole.

"You're not in charge right now." Sarah growled, as John felt his legs give way.

Her timing could not have been more perfect.

Just as Sarah began pushing her finger inside him, Megan re-entered the room and walked straight over to John. She was butt naked from head to toe, save for the huge, purple, silicone cock which sprang up between her legs, sitting snugly in the harness which was strapped around her hips.

"Holy shit..." John whistled, as his hand fell immediately to his own cock and he began pumping himself furiously.

Beside him, Sarah felt a sudden urge to get on her knees in front of Megan, but her desire for control overrode the impulse.

"Hey," she snapped at John, swatting his hand away from his cock. "Who gave you permission to play with yourself?"

John stared at his wife as Megan smiled and stepped closer.

"And you-" Sarah continued, turning to Megan and nodding at the strap-on, "Who is that for? Is this a surprise for me? For John? For...both of us?"

John groaned, wondering how he was going to stop himself from cumming on the spot.

"Oh, honey..." Megan trilled, sidling up beside Sarah. "This is for you, it's all for you..."

She took Sarah's hand and laid it on the hard, purple shaft.

"Just tell me what you want me to do with this big, hard, bad boy." Megan went on, using her hips to slide the dildo in and out of Sarah's fingers. "Do you want to know what it feels like to have two cocks inside you? Do you want me to fuck you the way John fucks you? I can fuck your mouth, your cunt, you perfect, tight little ass...just tell me, baby, whatever you want. I can even take it off if you want to eat my tasty, wet pussy. Huh? Tell me, baby, tell me all your desires..."

"Come here." Sarah growled back, gripping the dildo even more firmly as Megan moaned beside her, as though she could actually feel the sensation through her new appendage.

"I have something for John, too." Megan whispered. "Will you let me give it to him?"

Sarah looked at John, whose expression told her that he was absolutely desperate for his wife to say yes.

"I'll allow it." Sarah replied, her face haughty, her nostrils flaring, loving how dominant she felt.

John looked eagerly to Megan, who rolled her tongue around the inside of her cheeks before grabbing John's hand and leading it to her backside. Guiding him directly between her ass checks, she let John push a finger further in until it touched the unmistakable tip of a butt plug.

"I've had this in since dinner," Megan smiled. "I can't tell you how...turned on I've been all night with this pushed all the way up inside me. I was sure you could see it in my ass every time I stood up."

"You naughty girl..." was all John could think of to say.

He pushed against it, causing Megan's hips to thrust forward, jabbing the silicone cock into the air.

"Sarah," said Megan, "I think John is fantasizing about fucking my ass right now, what do you think?"

"Well you might be a naughty girl, Megan," Sarah replied. "But I think my husband is also a very naughty boy."

"Can I give it to him?" Megan asked, genuinely wanting Sarah's consent. "Can I give your baby what he wants? It's up to you, Sarah, everything is up to you tonight."

Sarah looked to John, his eyes wide and pleading.

"Do you want to...fuck...Megan's...ass?" she whispered in John's ear, drawing each word out deliberately and slowly.

"Fuck YES!" John cried back.

"Then ask me properly. Where are your manners? Ask me properly if you can fuck Megan's ass!"

Every time she raised her voice to him, Sarah felt the power sweep through her body. She was in brand new territory but she already felt so at home. She didn't know how far to push things, but she did know she could not stop now. She was on some kind of sexual autopilot, loving how her instincts were driving her own desires.

"Please..." John whimpered, his cock impossibly hard and beginning to get sore. "Please will you let me fuck Megan's ass? I want that, I want it so bad, I'll do anything you want, baby, if you just let me do that..."

Sarah smirked, then took a hand each from John and Megan and led them over to the bed. As her legs touched the edge of the mattress, Sarah fell backwards, which was all the encouragement Megan needed, sliding between Sarah's knees, the purple dildo smacking against Sarah's pubic mound. John crawled up onto the bed and came round to the side to begin kissing his wife.

On all fours now, as Sarah lay below him, John watched as she broke the kiss and slid two fingers into her mouth before pushing them between his legs and cupping his balls in her warm hands. Then he felt her wet fingers circling the ring of his asshole, teasing the entrance with her perfectly manicured nail.

John made some rutting noise as he sank his head into the bed, using Sarah for support.

"Bring your cock down here, John," Sarah ordered. "I want it in my mouth."

By now, Megan had slid down Sarah's belly and was lapping at her cunt. She was desperate to eat as much of Sarah's hot, wet pussy as her mouth could take, and her hunger showed as she devoured Sarah's folds and lips with a loud, greedy sucking sound.

"Oh Jesus, Megan," Sarah moaned, "God that feels so damn good, but I want that purple cock inside me, I want you to fuck me hard with that thing, you hear me? Put it in me, Megan, fuck me with that beautiful, purple cock!"

Sarah was conducting the orchestra for her pleasure alone. At this moment, she didn't care if either of them were enjoying this as much as she was. This was about Sarah's desires, Sarah's needs, Sarah's fantasies, and she was fucking loving it.

Above her, John lowered his hips and dipped his cock into her mouth to get it all slick and wet. Pulling it back out, Sarah began to give him a sloppy hand job as she prepared the rest of her body for Megan.

"Make me cum, baby," she glared at Megan. "Fuck me so hard with your gorgeous purple cock that I cum again and again."

Sarah went back to sucking on John's shaft, keeping a tight grip as she licked and blew her heart out, her crimson lips shining brightly around his thick girth, John's face lost in the ultimate pleasure of seeing his wife so happy underneath him.

Sarah's body writhed upon the bed as John fucked her face, and he could sense, but not see, the moment when Megan penetrated her with the dildo. Sarah's mouth suddenly opened and she gasped, hard, sucking as much air into her lungs as her chest would allow, releasing John's cock from the warm confines of her deep throat.

Knowing his own treat from Megan was yet to come, John reluctantly lifted his cock away from Sarah's mouth, fighting his own primeval urge to keep face-fucking her until he exploded over her, instead moving down beside her so he could assist Megan in giving her the ultimate orgasm.

Ripping one of the black, floral pasties off one of Sarah's nipples, John felt a ripple of pleasure as she yelped in slight pain, before using his tongue to trace the dark skin of her beautiful areola and taking her breast almost whole in his mouth. Lapping at her nipple, John suddenly sucked in hard, creating a delicious vacuum around her tit, which he pulled up away from her with his mouth.

"Oh Jesus!" Sarah cried out. "Oh my fucking God, both of you!"

She drifted off again as, on top of her, Megan was getting into her rhythm, sliding the huge, purple cock slowly in and out of Sarah's cunt, loving how the dildo glistened with Sarah's juices as her pussy lips struggled to stretch wide enough to take it all in. Opening, closing, opening, closing...the wet squelch of the fake cock being thrust up inside Sarah sending a bolt of excitement down into Megan's own cunt.

"You like that, baby?" Megan asked, thrusting her hips a little more with every syllable. "Is this good for you? Do you like how I'm fucking you? This cock is so goddamn big, I'm not sure you can take it all?"

In answer to Megan's query, Sarah merely hoisted her knees back and spread her legs even further as John continued to suck hard on her tit, the spasms of pain shooting through Sarah's chest as her pussy grew sorer and sorer.

"I can take it...I can take it..." Sarah panted, her head pressed back into the bed.

"You sure, baby?" Megan asked again, "Because this cock wants to rip you in half, honey, it's a beast."

Megan began fucking Sarah harder, her hips grinding against the inside of Sarah's thighs, almost lifting her body from the bed. As she hammered into her for the hundredth time, Megan stepped things up a gear and reached down to flick Sarah's throbbing clit with her finger, before mercilessly squeezing it hard, causing Sarah to cry out in an excruciating mix of pain and sweet, sweet pleasure.

"FUCK! That's it! That's it! Don't stop, don't stop! Fuck my pussy, Megan! Fuck my hot, horny pussy until I cum and cum, I order you to fuck me, fuck me, FUCKMEOHJESUS!"

Both Megan and John started going in harder, keen to keep this symphony of sex playing sweetly for Sarah.

"We're gonna make you cum, baby..." Megan was panting.

"Yes! Yes, make me cum and cum!" Sarah screamed.

"Your cunt looks so hot right now," John was saying between breaths, as he continued to eat Sarah's tits. "I love watching Megan fuck you like this."

"YES!" Sarah continued to pant, "Don't you fucking stop, either of you! Fuck, FUCK! YES! YES! YES! THERE, OH RIGHT THERE, OH FNNN...!"

Sarah's head flipped up from the bed as the veins in her neck tensed and she froze, momentarily, before allowing her climax to engulf her completely under Megan and John's expert direction.

"I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming! YES! KEEP...IT...GOING...OHHH...MMMMM!"

A seismic spasm shot down through Sarah's entire being as Megan rammed the dildo high up into her, almost to her throat, as her fingers simultaneously squeezed and rolled Sarah's clit, the force of her orgasm turning her body into a rag doll as wave upon wave of delicious, warm, hazy loveliness flooded between Sarah's legs and her heart began to pound like a sprinter.

Slowing their assault, Megan and John each gripped one of Sarah's legs, steadying her on the bed as her climax began to subside. It was clear she was in an entirely different dimension right now, a dimension the others wanted to inhabit, too, as their own desires began to redline with an animal urgency.

Megan slid the massive, purple cock out of Sarah's cunt and let it slap against the inside of Sarah's thigh, her juices feeling raw and wet against her hot skin. Hovering between Sarah's legs, Megan rested her elbows on Sarah's knees and nodded to John.

"Hey, honey," Megan whispered to him, "The lube's on the nightstand. My ass is so hot and horny right now, I need your big, bad cock inside me."

John didn't need to be told twice. Eager to receive the treat he'd been promised, he kissed an exhausted Sarah with a quick "I love you" before sliding off the bed to grab the lube.

Megan leaned down so she was practically lying on top of Sarah's spent, prone body. The dildo rubbed against Sarah's pussy and she felt a mini-orgasm shoot itself down between her legs as her hotness enveloped her. Feeling Sarah's extra pleasure, Megan kissed Sarah gently on the cheek, their faces staying inches from one another as Megan shuffled slightly so she could push her ass back up towards John, who was now standing behind her.

Parting Megan's ass cheeks, John's eyes widened as he saw the cheeky sparkle of a huge silver-encased jewel staring back at him from the base of the butt plug. His cock was still painfully hard, but John was so hypnotized by now, he couldn't help stroking himself a few more times as he lubed himself up and prepared to enter Megan, the prism of light from the jewel emanating from her backside, like a homing beacon calling the ship back to shore.

John dripped a good amount of the lube, running his fingers between the plug and Megan's bare skin, Megan writhing pleasurably beneath his delicate touch. Then he began to pull out the plug, teasing her asshole as he played with easing it out and pushing it back in.

"Mmmm..." Megan moaned, moving her ass to the rhythm of John's teasing.

At last, John pulled the plug out all the way, a slight, hollow 'pop' echoing between her ass cheeks as it slid out with ease. Tracing a lubed finger around her opening, John pushed a finger inside her, feeling around, probing, exploring, loving how strong Megan's ass muscles clenched around his finger.

Feeling this other, different fullness inside her, Megan groaned in utter pleasure as she buried her face in Sarah's neck, their breasts pushing against one another, soft and hot. Megan felt Sarah's hands slide warmly down her back, caressing her as John continued to finger-fuck her ass.

"Please..." was all Megan could say, as Sarah and John nodded at one another, Sarah with a perfect view of her husband's engorged, angry cock as it hovered over Megan's beautiful dark asshole.

"May I?" John asked, his attention on Sarah for a moment. "You have to say the word, baby. You have to tell me it's OK for me to fuck Megan's ass. Look at how beautiful it is, look how much my cock wants to fuck it, it's impossible for me to explain how much I want to fuck that hole right now. You've got to say I can, baby, please say I can?"

John may have been a novice when it came to anal sex but, right at that moment, it was the center of his universe.

Megan kissed Sarah deeply as John waited for the green light.