The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck...oh fuck!" Megan moaned, pushing back against the tiles.

Sarah got back to her feet, turned Megan around to face her once more, then leaned in to take a mouthful of warm water before letting it trickle back out over Megan's chest.

"Looks like you're all clean now." Sarah smiled.

"Not for long."

Megan grinned and placed one hand on Sarah's hip, the other on her shoulder. Looking her up and down, she watched for a few moments as the water bounced off Sarah's breasts and face, then Megan stepped forward and kissed her fully and passionately. Sarah responded immediately, their tongues searching and probing each other, their lips sucking and nipping at whatever they could get a hold of. Then they separated as they each went to work on the other's shoulders, necks, arms and backs, devouring wet skin as though they would never be satiated.

"The tub..." Megan began to pant. "The tub, right now. Do what you want to me, use me, hurt me, whatever you want, baby. I'm yours. Tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me."

Sarah didn't reply, but just turned off the shower and led Megan out in front of the curtain and over to the hot tub.

"Get in." Sarah ordered.

Megan obeyed, using Sarah's hand for support as she climbed the steps and then lowered herself inside. Seconds later, Sarah was down with her, pinning Megan against one corner, their mouths consuming each other once more.

Megan leaned her shoulders over the edge to gain leverage as Sarah pressed hard upon her, the waves of the water almost tidal in their ferocity as their bodies splashed and thrashed against the sides. As Megan gasped for air, she felt Sarah's thigh slide between her legs and press forcefully against her cunt. Then, noticing the tray beside the tub, Sarah reached across and grabbed at a luscious red strawberry, dangling it from her lips in front of Megan's mouth.

Megan's tongue darted out like a chameleon trapping a fly, eager to feast on the tasty treat. Swallowing the strawberry down in two, quick bites, Megan giggled as Sarah's lips found hers once more, her tongue licking the sweet, sticky strawberry juice from her lips.

"How hot are you, baby?" Sarah purred, as she gazed into Megan's face. "Do you need cooling down? You sounded pretty wound up, back there, tight as a spring. Maybe this will help?"

Sarah grabbed one of the ice-filled glasses and rested it on Megan's bare breast which sat perched above the water line.

"Oh!" Megan cried, pushing her chest skywards. "Oh fuck that feels amazing!"

Her nipple became instantly erect at the touch of the ice, and Sarah's eyes widened with desire at the sight of the beautiful, purple-red areola below her. Opening her mouth wide, Sarah took Megan's breast in her mouth, licking and sucking at it, before circling upwards and taking the teat in her teeth, biting at it, pulling at it, sending sensation after sizzling sensation rippling through Megan's body.

The collision of hot and cold was almost too much for Megan to bear. All she knew was that she would probably do absolutely anything in the world for Sarah right now.

"Fuck, oh baby, fuck! Oh...mmm...fuck me, oh please, please fuck me!"

Megan was in agony, her desires focused on only one goal, to be sent on that orgasmic journey of the purest pleasure that only this woman could pilot.

Responding to Megan's desperate plea, Sarah sank her teeth once more into her nipple, biting down hard, causing Megan to cry out so loud, they risked discovery. Then Sarah slid a cube of ice down Megan's chest, between her tits, and followed it with her hand as it slid and disappeared into the choppy water.

Sarah's hand reached under the surface and pushed between Megan's legs, searching out her clit, the combination of her probing fingers and her thigh, which was still pressed firmly against Megan's pussy, causing Megan to arch her back, lifting her whole body out of the water.

Using her elbows to support herself, helped by the natural buoyancy of the water, Megan opened her legs and let the fresh air wash over her soaking cunt, as Sarah moved into position beneath her, her hands cupping Megan's ass as Megan let her legs fall over Sarah's shoulders, Sarah's head now inches from her opening.

Sarah allowed herself a few moments to drink in the pink beauty of Megan's flawless, juicy pussy, before sliding two fingers up inside her channel, pistoning them in and out between Megan's hairless lips as, with her mouth, Sarah set to work on Megan's clit.

"Oh my GOD!" Megan cried, as Sarah's teeth began nipping at her swelling bud. "You've got to be kidding me, you are fucking kidding me right now!"

Megan was thrashing about in the water, her hands gripped like vices to the side of the tub, as Sarah continued to finger-fuck her hard, two fingers turning to three, right up to the knuckle now, Sarah twisting them inside Megan until she knew she was hitting her G-spot every time.

"Jesus CHRIST!" Megan panted. "Jesus FUCKING Christ!"

Her legs contracted around Sarah's neck as she felt her orgasm begin to rise.

"Don't stop!" she begged. "Oh Sarah, baby, please don't stop fucking me, no-one has ever fucked me like this before, I love it, I love it SO MUCH!"

Hearing Megan love what she was doing to her turned Sarah on even more. She locked her mouth onto Megan's clit, coaxing it out, all swollen, red and hard, Sarah's teeth continuing to nip and pull at it, knowing it was driving Megan crazy.

Determined to give her a double orgasm, Sarah listened to the sound of Megan's furious panting and settled her fingers into a similar rhythm, thrusting up inside her, three at a time and curving them back towards Megan's belly to make sure she hit her target. At the same time as she penetrated that fleshy, soft G-spot, Sarah also made sure to suck hard on Megan's clit, the two sensations already tearing Megan apart with their urgency.

"I'm cumming, I'm CUMMING!" Megan shouted. "Oh my fucking GOD, don't you fucking STOP! I wanna cum in your mouth! I'm gonna cum all over you, baby!! Don't stop! DON'T FUCKING...STO-...!!"

Megan arched her back and pressed her cunt hard into Sarah's face as she felt a powerful rush of intense, impossible, excruciating pleasure flood out of her pussy. Her legs shook violently as they hung over Sarah's shoulders, Megan's clit and cunt exploding simultaneously with a fire she could actually feel was burning her insides.

The water cascaded over the side of the tub as Megan gripped Sarah's face between her legs, wave upon wave of her orgasm seeping out of her, her juices mingling with the hot, foamy water as Sarah lapped at Megan's pussy, sucking up every last drop of her, Megan's cunt sore and throbbing as she felt her hands begin to lose their grip on the side of the tub.

As her orgasm began to subside at last, Sarah felt Megan's body shudder, ripples of her come-down relaxing her muscles one by one as Sarah slowly slurped around Megan's clit, her tongue sliding gently between her bud and her opening, eager not to let any drop of Megan's clear, sweet cum escape her lips.

Eventually Sarah lifted herself up and laid Megan's body back down in the tub, the gentle lapping of the water now calming and tranquil.

"How was that?" Sarah whispered, kissing Megan on the mouth as her fingers began to probe Megan's slick pussy lips once more.

"That-" panted Megan. "There are no words for that..."

"That's because I haven't finished."

"Wh-"

But Sarah was already back on her knees, a hand thrust between Megan's legs, her fingers pressed against her clit, rubbing, rubbing...

"It's too soon, it's too-" Megan protested, her cunt so sore and sensitive.

"No, it's not-" Sarah countered, using her other hand to turn Megan's face to hers. "Look at me, look only at me."

Megan surrendered to Sarah's orders and stared directly into her eyes as Sarah began to work faster, her thumb sliding back and forth over her clit, as two fingers thrust in and out of Megan's cunt and the other two probed her asshole.

"Jesus!" Megan gasped. "Where the hell did you learn-"

"Ssshhh!" Sarah commanded. "Just keep looking at me."

And she did, Megan hypnotized by what Sarah was doing to her.

Their faces were a hair's breadth apart as Sarah continued to fuck Megan, Megan's breathing becoming shallower, her clit aching, so painful now she was sure she could not come again so soon.

But then, as she felt Sarah's pinky penetrate her ass and her thumb reawaken her clit once more, Megan's thighs felt weak and the sharp sensation of intense pins and needle began to shoot down her belly and head straight for her pussy.

"Sarah, what are you- oh my god, oh my god, oh...my...GOD!"

Megan was almost screaming now, a bolt of electricity thundering through her pussy. Her eyes remained locked into Sarah's, so close she could see her own reflection in Sarah's iris.

"I'm gonna cum," she panted. "I'm cumming again! I'm cumming ag- oh Jesus CHRIST! Fuck me! Fuck ME! Oh FUCK ME, FUCK ME! FU...!!"

Megan could not believe the intensity of what was happening to her, as her orgasm hit once more, intense, more powerful, more painful than anything she'd ever experienced.

"No! No! No! I can't... I can't...oh fuck, oh my fucking GOD!"

And she collapsed against the tub at last, her legs numb, her cunt numb, her whole body senseless and uncontrollable.

They said nothing for a few moments, as Sarah stroked Megan's breasts and ran a hand the whole length of her body, from her neck, down her arms, over her hips and across her thighs to her knees. Up and down Sarah caressed her, bringing her down in the most heavenly way possible. Then she leaned in, scooped the limp, exhausted Megan into her arms and held her there, kissing her gently, her shoulders, her neck, her chin, and then her mouth, as Megan struggled to get her breath.

"Jesus, girl," Megan managed at last. "You're a witch, I swear to god, you cast a spell on me."

"Does that mean only a Prince Charming can break it?" replied Sarah.

"Well we both know one."

"Yes, we do. But maybe this witch isn't done just yet" Sarah smiled wickedly. "Maybe this witch was merely showing you what she likes done to her?"

"And if I am under your spell...?"

"Then that means you have to do as I say."

"I guess that's fair..."

Almost Saturday Night

Figuring that wet, oily hair would not be the sexiest look for their reunion with John, Sarah and Megan went on to a salon after their spa session to get a professional blowout, while John spent an extra couple of hours indulging himself in the casino. Cashing in his chips and heading back to the room, John felt about as relaxed as he'd been in months. This had already been an awesome trip and John still couldn't quite believe his luck, being in Vegas with two beautiful women.

Kicking off his shoes and fixing himself a vodka from the minibar, John relaxed for another hour with ESPN, some European soccer and an old Michael Douglas movie until, just as his impatience began to get the better of him, he heard giggling outside the door and the unmistakable sound of a key card sliding into the slot.

"Hey girls, how was the-?" John began, jumping to his feet, but the sight before him almost knocked him back down.

Slinking into the room like panthers out for prey, Sarah and Megan sparkled as the light coming through the window from the Vegas skyline bounced off their skin and illuminated them in an almost heavenly glow. Although still dressed in her lived-in jeans and comfortable old t-shirt, John had never seen Sarah look so confident and sexy. Whatever had been done to her in that salon must have been magical, he thought - perfect hair, perfect make-up, perfect everything. And then something else hit him.

Sarah read his questioning look before the words were even out of his mouth.

"You like?" she asked. "Megan and I went a little... crazy. But it's cute, right?"

Sarah gathered up her hair to show off the purple and pink stripes she and Megan had had put in, as Megan ran her fingers through her own.

"It makes us both feel kinda hot," Megan purred. "Do we look hot, John?"

John felt the familiar stirring of his cock hardening in his pants. The anticipation of the girls arriving back and now the sight of both of them obviously ready to play, was quickly becoming too much for him.

"Damn," he replied eventually. "I just...wow. I love it. You two look so..."

"Fuckable?" Sarah cooed, cocking her head innocently.

"So. Damn. Fuckable." John repeated, mesmerized.

The two women laughed as they raised their eyebrows to one another, Megan's hand now stroking the back of Sarah's neck.

"Sorry we were so long, baby." Sarah continued. "I've been trying to get Megan to tell us what surprises she has in store for us tonight, but she won't play ball."

"Really?" said John. "That's not very nice. Maybe we'll have to punish her for being such a bitch?"

He laughed as he said this, stepping closer to them and sliding a hand around his wife's waist.

"All she'd say is that she hoped we both slept well last night."

"And why's that?" John asked, turning his attention to Megan.

Megan looked to the floor, coyly, then lifted her head and leaned in to kiss John full on the mouth.

"Because," she whispered, nipping at John's lip and pulling at his belt. "Neither of you are going to get much sleep tonight..."

"And when does this fun start?" John murmured back.

"Oh it starts right now, honey." Megan replied, smiling at Sarah, who stepped in for a group cuddle. "Because I don't think either of you will be able to last much longer without exploding."

The two women kissed one another before Sarah leaned in to John and removed his undone belt with a swift, smooth yank, his fly buttons popping open in her other hand.

"So here's the thing..." Sarah breathed into his ear. "Megan and I, we just spent a lot of time and effort on looking our best for you, our hair, our make-up, we know we look so hot, so what was it? Fuckable?"

She looked right at John as she spoke, his breathing already short and shallow.

"Mmmm?"

"So we don't want all that work to get ruined before we go out, right?"

"Uh-huh, I guess..."

"But if you do as you're told, your aim is good and you ask us really nice..." Sarah was biting his earlobe now, the thrill already killing him. "Then we'll let you cum on one of us."

Sarah snaked her hands under his briefs and began to masturbate John's hot, throbbing cock.

"Oh Jesus..." he murmured. "God damn!"

He felt her hand enclose itself around his large, mushroom head before releasing him from the confines of his pants and going to work on him, her fingers squeezing and pumping him eagerly, passionately.

Megan leaned in and slid a leg between John's, spreading them open and pushing her thigh against his rock hard balls.

"Better hurry up and decide who's going to be the lucky girl, John," she smiled, pushing even further into him. "Or those pants are going to get awfully sticky."

John could not believe what was happening or how quickly it had happened, but he knew he didn't have much time to sort himself out. His cock was impossibly hard now, and he couldn't remember the last time he'd become aroused so swiftly.

"Megan-" he panted. "Please, oh God, uh-uh- oh... Megan, Megan, I want to cum on your tits, Jesus, oh Jesus-"

With a choreography so swift and faultless it was like she'd done it a thousand times before, Sarah slid behind John and reached around so she could jack him off in front of Megan, who had now dropped to her knees in front of him. Thrusting her chest out so John could see the unmistakable outline of her tight, black bra against her white t-shirt, Megan looked up into John's face with an urgent desire.

"I'm right here, honey," she whispered. "You can cum on me, you can cum all over my tits, John. I'm dying to feel you all hot and sticky on my breasts."

Sarah continued to jerk his cock hard and fast with one hand while, with the other, she stroked John's hips and the inside of his thigh, brushing her fingers against his hard, hanging balls. Snaking a nail down his patch of dark, pubic hair, she could tell John was struggling to contain himself.

"Go on, baby," she urged him. "Look at those delicious tits, they're so beautiful, aren't they?"

"Mmm-hmmm."

"You can shoot all over them, they're waiting for you."

"I can see how turned on you are-" Megan said quietly, squeezing her tits between her hands, the crevice of her cleavage pushing over the V-neck of the t-shirt. "Look at me, look how big and juicy my tits are."

Megan circled her nipples with her fingers.

"Oh Jesus-" John moaned, as her nipples became erect, pushing against the shirt.

"Cum on her, John-" Sarah demanded, her hand working his cock faster and faster. "I can feel how ready you are, don't hold back, your beautiful big cock needs to cum over her gorgeous big tits-"

"Give me what I want, John! Give it to me!" Megan cried, her head thrown back, her tits heaving even further up towards him.

"She's begging you, baby, she's dying for your hot, sticky cum to shoot all over her-"

John leaned in as he felt the rush of his orgasm thunder down his cock. Aiming his shaft directly over Megan's chest, Sarah pumped and pumped, her hot breath washing over John's hips as she worked him, her eyes wide with wonder at what was about to happen in front of her.

"Yeah, come on, baby!" Megan grinned, John's reddening cock just inches her from face. "I need you to cum on me NOW!"

And, right on demand, John let out a deep, guttural groan as he thrust his hips forward and jets of hot, creamy cum exploded over Megan's clothed tits. Sarah held him firm as she directed the spray left and right, covering Megan's t-shirt entirely as she pushed her breasts up towards him.

"Oh yes, baby, oh God yes!" Megan moaned, sliding her hand over her sticky t-shirt. "Cum for me, cum for me!"

Her fingers pushed down inside the shirt so John could see her bare flesh glistening and shining as Megan coated herself in his hotness.

"Mmmm-oh-mmmm, oh fuck!" John breathed, as he let Sarah squeeze every last drop from his huge, purple head. She let a few drops hang from her fingers before kneeling down and inviting Megan to lean forward and lick them clean, which she did, hungrily.

"Oh you taste so good," Megan smiled at John, before she and Sarah began kissing each other, John's cum sliding between their lips.

John watched in wonder, content to lean a hand on Sarah's shoulder to support his weak, unsteady legs as the two women got it on in front of him.

"Goddamn it," he panted. "That was so fucking hot. You two are so fucking hot!"

Pulling the drenched shirt over her head and standing back up, Megan pushed her damp tits directly at John, the black lace bra sodden and warm. She kissed John and gave his cock a little squeeze.

"The night is young, baby," she breathed, teasingly. "And you have no idea what I have in store for the both of you..."

Sushi

Plate after plate of sushi arrived at only a slightly faster pace than the cocktails, leaving the trio buzzed, fed, and fabulous. John's velvet jacket, jeans, and crisp white shirt gave a sexy nod to a Rat Pack crooner, but had a modern style and sensibility. A pair of trademark black biker boots gave the look an edge that both women loved.

Megan had opted for a purple sequined dress that revealed a delicious amount of thigh but left nothing to the imagination where her breasts were concerned. The perfectly-fitting bra and a generous neckline turned her already-stunning D-cups into a pair of weapons she knew neither John nor Sarah would be able to resist. As she'd hoped, John had spent the evening so far simply staring at her ample assets while Sarah, she knew, was probably imagining what it would be like to nuzzle her face in Megan's chest between bites of her plump tuna rolls.