The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say he can," Megan whispered, her hot breath washing over Sarah's flushed face. "Tell your husband he can fuck my tight, little asshole. Tell him he can hurt me, tell he can fuck me so hard I won't be able to stand it...tell him, tell him he can, Sarah."

Sarah kissed Megan back, then slid her fingers down between Megan's legs, searching out her clit between the straps of the harness. Finding it quickly, she pinched the hard, pink bud, causing Megan to yelp with desire.

"Yes," Sarah said at last, nodding to John. "You can fuck her in the ass, but I want you to look at me while you do it."

"Yes, yes, I will..." John replied, so impatient now.

He lined himself up to enter Megan as Sarah reached up and nibbled on her earlobe.

"Do it now, John," Sarah ordered. "Push your huge cock into that tight, juicy asshole. Right now!"

John did as he was told and slid himself slowly inside, Megan's sphincter tightening immediately as he teased her opening, not wanting to go right in too soon.

"How does that feel, baby?" Sarah whispered into Megan's ear. "Is John putting his big, fat cock into your tight, naughty ass, Megan? Is that what you want, baby? Can you take John's big, hot cock up there? Or is your asshole too small to contain him?"

Sarah was directing her dirty talk to Megan, but it was having the desired effect on John as well, his thrusting beginning to get faster as he felt Megan's ass relax a little more. He slid in and out, in and out, a little further each time, but not all the way, loving how her body felt enclosed around his soaking wet shaft. The plug she'd been wearing all day had made her hole more malleable, but she was still tight enough to give John a delicious tug every time he pulled out of her.

After a dozen or so semi-thrusts, John felt ready to go all the way in.

"Are you ready for John to fill you up, baby?" Sarah asked, her fingers squeezing Megan's clit even harder. "Are you ready to feel that massive cock in your throat, because that's what's gonna happen once he starts fucking you properly back there. He's gonna rip you in half, baby, do you want that? Do you want him to fuck your ass so hard you'll be begging him to stop?"

"Yes!" Megan panted, her tits pushing into Sarah's body, her pussy on fire and her ass sliding on and off the tip of John's cock. "Oh God, fuck me hard, baby! I'm so tight and wet for you, I'm so fucking ready for your cock, it hurts already! Push that beautiful cock all the way in, John, I want to feel you inside me so bad, I need you all the way, baby! FUCK ME!"

Megan groaned in desperation as she pushed her ass as far back as it would go, urging John to penetrate her as deeply as possible. Looking to Sarah, John took a deep breath, then gripped his hands into Megan's hips and rammed his cock all the way into Megan's ass, right up to the hilt, Megan crying out as every single atom of air was sucked from her lungs.

"Is that it, baby?" Sarah asked, talking to Megan but her eyes fixed on her husband. "Is he all the way in? Is my naughty little hubby fucking you good? I bet it's hot, huh? I bet his cock is the biggest fucking cock you've ever felt in that dirty ass of yours, huh? Is it? Tell me!"

Sarah's hands were roaming over Megan's body now as Megan leaned into her for support.

"Fuck yes!" Megan screamed. "Oh John, JOHN! FUCK! God your cock feels sooo good, it's so HOT, so BIG, I can't STAND it!"

"Your ass is so fucking tight..." John was panting, never moving his eyes from Sarah. "Oh Megan, my fat cock loves fucking your sweet little ass, it feels so amazing, so fucking tight, I could fuck your ass all night long."

Megan began to feel the familiar waves of warmth spread slowly across her shoulders, down her back and towards her cunt and ass as, below her, Sarah was aroused by the rhythmic movement of the purple dildo sliding against her belly as Megan's body pressed further into her with every thrust of John's cock.

Sensing the opportunity for some extra pleasure, Sarah took hold of the still-slick, wet dildo and, gripping the base, she slicked up her hand with her own warm juices before moving to Megan's mouth and thrusting three fingers inside.

"You like how my pussy tastes, don't you Megan?" Sarah teased. "Do you want to taste it some more?"

Megan began to drool as John continued to fuck her ass, her moans just about audible enough for Sarah to know Megan would do anything asked of her.

"I'm going to let you taste my cunt again, Megan, I know you want it so bad. But first you have to make John cum."

Megan was moaning into Sarah's fingers now, as John settled into a fast, forceful rhythm behind her.

"Maybe this will help you both?"

Sarah snaked her hands under the strap-on to find Megan's clit once more. Massaging it, Sarah went further and pushed her fingers up into her cunt, Megan's pussy muscles clenching instinctively around her.

"Megan honey," Sarah said. "I want you to think about John's cock in your...ass. And my fingers in your...cunt. Can you still taste me on your lips, baby? It felt so hot when you were fucking me, that was one of my favorite fucks ever, my cunt's still so red and sore from the way you fucked me. I want you to cum for me, baby. I want you to cum so hard you'll be screaming in my ear. Just let it happen."

Sarah continued to coax her friend as Megan began to buck uncontrollably, her hips pushing hard against John's cock as he upped his speed and began pounding into her ass like a triphammer, Sarah's fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt with an uncontrollable violence.

"Come on, baby!" Sarah urged, her eyes on John. "Nearly there, come on!"

John's white knuckles dug hard into Megan's hips as he rode her, his own cries animalistic, raw and totally without mercy.

"I'm cumming..." he panted, short and fast. "Oh God I'm cumming. I'm gonna fill you up, baby girl, I'm gonna fill you up so fast you'll be choking on my cum."

He began slamming into Megan so hard, his balls slapped against Sarah's knuckles as she continued to finger-fuck Megan's cunt. And then he erupted, his cock spurting wholly inside Megan's ass as he felt her whole body tremble with the force of what he was shooting up inside of her.

"Oh God I feel you in my ass!" Megan cried. "I feel you in my mouth, I can taste you, oh JESUS!"

And Megan's own orgasm exploded as she was driven over the edge by the sensation of both John's hot cum flowing inside her asshole, and Sarah's hard, wet fingers fucking her pussy.

"Oh FUCK! OH FUCK, FU...!!" she screamed, her tits now swinging below her as she bucked and bucked and squeezed her pussy around Sarah's fingers.

Sarah stopped fingering her and instead let Megan drip her juices down over Sarah's wrist as, behind her, John was still fucking Megan's asshole in short, sharp thrusts to ensure every ounce of his hot, sticky cum expelled itself inside her.

At last, as Sarah gave Megan's clit a final, satisfied flick, Megan's orgasm subsided and Sarah let her collapse on top of her. Lifting his still-swollen, but spent, cock out of Megan's asshole, John took a moment to get his breath before slumping onto the bed beside Sarah and holding his softening shaft against her mouth. Sucking him dry, slowly, Sarah gazed lovingly into John's eyes and ran a hand through Megan's soft, damp hair.

"I like being in charge." Sarah murmured, completely relaxed.

"And we like you being in charge," John replied. "Right, Megan?"

"Whatever you say, guys." Megan purred back, her pussy and asshole throbbing contentedly. "Because if that's what's going to happen next time we fuck, then I'm your number one fan."

"So there's going to be a next time, then?" John inquired, eager to get the final permission from his newly-dominant better half.

"Oh there's definitely going to be a next time," Sarah smiled, her hand wandering to her own, pulsing clit. "I'll make sure of that."

Back Home

"Thanks for meeting me like this. I appreciate it." John was sitting at a table at his favorite burger joint.

Megan leaned in for a quick kiss and sat down across from him. She delicately traced her fingers around the edges of the menu. "I'm famished. Do you want to order? A burger, fries, and a coke sounds great."

John ordered for the both of them. "So ..."

"Yes? So, what's up, John? Everything OK with you? Sarah OK?" Megan leaned back and put her feet on the bench on either side of John.

"Oh, yes. Sure. Everything's fine. I ... so, uhm, here it is. Sarah's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and we are going to have a barbeque party at the house. I want to invite you ..."

Megan felt deflated but hoped it didn't show on her face. "OK ...?"

"Well, I wanted to see if you want to come over for the party." He let loose a large, beaming smile. "And help us celebrate afterwards."

"I think we'd all love that," as she slid her foot along this thigh. Her radiating smile easily matched John's.

+++