The Ad, The Interview, The Threeway Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His accent was foreign, maybe Swedish, Megan thought. He was attractive, too, and both girls couldn't wait to see if Samuel would be equally as hot. This, mused Sarah, could be one hell of a spa day.

They grabbed a cup of tea and a plate of fruit each and followed Niklas to their private treatment room. Inside, it was more a suite, with their own, huge hot tub in one section, two massage tables in another, a rainfall shower area and a separate two-bench steam room.

"OK," said Niklas. "Take a few moments to get comfortable, towels are over there. Then if you could enter the steam room so your pores can open up and start cleansing your skin. We have a light system which will flicker when there are five minutes remaining, then you'll need to get on the tables, face down, and we'll come give you your sugar scrub. If you need us, or have any questions, just press the intercom and we'll be happy to help."

Niklas smiled as the girls gazed in awe at their luxurious surroundings.

"Thanks, we can't wait to get started." Megan replied eventually.

Niklas left them to it and, once the door was closed and they were alone, Megan and Sarah looked at one another as they took a final sip of their tea.

"Let's do this." said Megan, taking Sarah's cup and laying them both down on a table.

Stepping over to the steam room, Megan let her robe fall over her shoulders, looking back at Sarah as she removed it completely and hung it on the hook by the glass door. Her bare ass, already damp with sweat, shone like a beacon as she kicked off her slippers and stepped into the steam, her body framed in the doorway as the steam enveloped her like a superstar stepping out onto an arena stage.

"Come on." Megan called back to Sarah.

Sarah took a moment to take in the stunning silhouette before her, then disrobed and followed Megan inside.

Megan was already lying on the top bench, one knee bent, an arm laid across her belly as the other hung casually off the side of the bench. She gazed at Sarah as she entered.

"Come talk to me." Megan murmured, dreamily.

Sarah had a decision to make. She knew she had to go to the lower bench but, if she sat beneath Megan's head, they would be dangerously close and their urges might overwhelm them. If she sat at the other end, below her parted legs, then Sarah would be staring directly at Megan's pussy the whole time they talked and, even with the steam to hide the delicious sight, it could still prove fatal.

She opted for the former, leaning back on her elbows and forcing her breasts to stand up.

"So, what were you asking me before?" Megan purred, tilting her head back, lazily. "About my secrets?"

"You were teasing me." Sarah replied. "Hinting at some naughty history, some hidden habits you may not have shown us yet."

"Use your imagination, honey." Megan suggested. "What do you think I could mean?"

"I have all sorts running through my head right now."

"Yeah? Tell me."

"Well you're a strong woman, someone who knows what she wants."

"Uh-huh."

"So I'm thinking maybe you like a bit of domination?"

"Really- go on."

"Bondage, maybe a little S&M? It's what you kind of hinted at, back there."

"I like the sound of that."

"I am picturing you in a Catwoman outfit right now, with a whip."

Sarah lashed her arm out, trying to make the sound of a cracked whip.

"Does that turn you on?" Megan laughed. "Me in all that leather? With the whip? Or both?"

"Well you could totally pull off that look, honey."

"You think so, huh?"

"And I got three hundred bucks to spend, remember?"

"We could go shopping- and this is Vegas..."

"I think John might have a stroke if he saw you like that," Sarah laughed. "I might, too."

Even in the steam, Sarah could feel herself go redder.

"It's not about the look, though, is it?" Megan ventured. "That can be sexy as hell, sure, but it's more about the control, right? Who has it, and who has to give it up. I've been in control more than a few times, and it's hot, but sometimes I like to give it up, too. To be submissive, letting someone else take over, be in charge, trusting that person, knowing they won't hurt you, but letting them do things to you that they've decided, and I don't get a say at all, like I'm just a slave...God, that can be so amazing-"

"Last night was amazing," Sarah blurted out, too quickly.

"It sure was," Megan replied, surprised at Sarah's sudden nervousness.

Had she said something wrong?

"That mirror, right?" Megan continued. "How hot was that? It was so fun watching you guys, I got turned on so bad, I couldn't stand it. And it looked like you were enjoying it, too...?"

Megan turned on her side, her breasts now hanging over the edge of the bench, directly into Sarah's line of sight.

"I'm having fun...with you." Sarah said quietly.

"Which part, honey? The spa? The steam? The fucking last night?"

"All of it, every bit. The show, the casino, dinner...and yeah, the fucking last night."

"I'm glad," smiled Megan, "Because I've brought a few things with me to make sure the fun continues tonight. All night."

She was laying fully on her side now, her head draped over the top of her arm, which dangled like pendulum just inches from Sarah's head. Stretching a little further, Megan began to massage the back of Sarah's neck with her fingers, Sarah's eyes closing in sweet abandonment at the lightness of Megan's touch.

"Mmm, that's nice." Sarah sighed. "I am so looking forward to getting pampered. I really need it."

"Sit up." Megan demanded.

Sarah obeyed, silently, spinning her body around so her back was to Megan. When she was upright, Megan twisted herself round so she was sat directly above Sarah, her legs hanging down, resting either side of Sarah's chest, her heels gently brushing against her breasts. Then Megan reached down and began a firmer, deeper massage on Sarah's shoulders, her thumbs digging in to find every knot and pulse point.

"Damn, you have good hands," Sarah moaned, the steam and heat allowing her to completely let go. "This is a-may-zing."

Megan shuffled forward a little more so that her ass was perched on the edge of the bench. As she continued to massage Sarah, she felt a sudden charge shoot down her belly towards her pussy, which now sat just a few hot inches from the back of Sarah's head. If Sarah were to turn around now...

"Lean your head back," Megan whispered. "Let me work on your shoulders in the front."

Sarah did as she was told and felt the back of her head rest upon Megan's pubic mound. Even with the acrid dampness of the stream she could smell Megan's sweet cunt, the scent arousing her own wet pussy.

Sarah arched her back and looked Megan straight in the eyes.

"You have no idea how good that feels." she gasped.

Above her, Sarah could see Megan was staring at her tits as drops of sweat began to form rivulets which snaked across her chest, forking either side of her luscious breasts as they heaved, rhythmically, to the dance of Megan's massage.

Megan was transfixed as she watched Sarah's wet nipples glisten in the steam, the idea of folding her mouth around those hard, hot bullets almost too much for Megan to bear. She puckered her mouth slightly, the salt of her own sweat mingling with the imagined sweetness of Sarah's breasts on her tongue, then she made her hands do what her mouth could not, sliding them down Sarah's shoulders until they were kneading her tits.

Megan hadn't asked permission, wasn't sure if she needed to, but it was like she wasn't in control anyway, like she'd been taken over by some wicked supernatural force which was going to molest and invade Sarah's body whether she liked it or not...

But then Sarah turned her head and placed her mouth on the inside of Megan's thigh. She allowed her tongue to collect a few previous drops of Megan's delicious perspiration, before arching her neck right back and pushing her plump, open lips onto Megan's hot, wet pussy.

"Jeez! Oh my god, baby-" Megan moaned, the sensation making her instantly pinch Sarah's nipples with an instinctive force.

Rolling them between her fingers, Megan dug her nails in, causing Sarah to cry out with momentary pain but, as Sarah let her arms fall under each of Megan's legs, Megan knew she did not want her to stop.

As she continued to pinch and pull at Sarah's breasts, Megan felt Sarah grab her thighs, pulling them apart so she could apply more pressure with her head against Megan's pussy.

There was no mistaking what was happening, and wherever they were headed, it was too late to turn back. The rule before the trip had been that nobody was to be left out of the fun but, with John away playing poker, the two women had found themselves in a hopeless, inevitable situation. They were breaking their own rules, right at that second, but they both knew that neither wanted to stop.

Megan increased the pressure on Sarah's nipples, taking them between each thumb and forefinger and pulling them away from Sarah's body. Pools of sweat had begun to form under Sarah's ass, causing her to slide and lose balance for a second as she reacted to the tortuous pleasure of what Megan was doing to her.

"Fuck!" Sarah cried out. "Yeah! Jesus, yes! Pinch them, hurt me, Megan! Please don't stop! Oh Jesus!!"

Sarah's hands were digging into Megan's flesh, trying to maintain her balance and enjoy what was being done to her at the same time. She couldn't deny it, the pain felt good, everything felt good, Megan molesting her, her mouth on Megan's hot, sweet cunt, and her own pussy enjoying the stirrings of a fire so explosive, Sarah wished that time could stand still. She was so turned on right now, she couldn't stand it...

And then the lights flicked on and off, on and off.

"No!" Sarah groaned. "No fucking way. Uh...uh, oh Jesus Christ..."

She began to suck on Megan's pussy, harder, more urgent, but to her utter disappointment, she felt Megan's fingers release her nipples and her legs shift away from her.

"They're gonna be here any minute." Megan whispered. "We have to stop."

"No, please no." Sarah replied, almost in tears.

She stared up at Megan, gorgeous, intoxicating Megan, with legs from here to the moon, still spread open before her, that beautiful dark pussy drenched in sweat and sex. Her tits were swollen, red and hot, just like her face, her hand resting dolefully on her thigh as though trying to calm the fire which was clearly bubbling away between her legs.

Jumping down from the bench, Megan wiped a hand across the door of the steam room, looked out and, seeing nobody yet, stepped over to Sarah, pulled her to her feet and pushed her against the tiled wall, the brief coolness sending a shiver down Sarah's back.

With no time to even speak, Megan pushed her body against Sarah's and kissed her deep and hard on the mouth, her tongue searching and probing, her hands pawing at Sarah's breasts, squeezing them, kneading them, as she kicked Sarah's legs apart and pushed their pussies together.

Grinding her hips against Sarah's body, Megan reached one hand between Sarah's legs and roughly shoved two fingers up inside her. Sarah gasped hard, the thin oxygen sucked from her lungs as Megan began to finger-fuck her, hard and without mercy.

"I want you thinking about this when we're lying on those tables and being scrubbed all over." Megan whispered into Sarah's ear as, with her other hand, she began pulling at Sarah's nipples once more. "Think about me licking your pussy, playing with your tits...fingering your cunt."

Megan thrust up inside her again. She could feel Sarah's whole pussy pulsing, but she didn't want to drive her over the edge, just leave her wanting more. It was cruel, but Megan was in a cruel mood today.

Withdrawing her fingers, Megan relaxed her grip on Sarah's tits and backed away with a light kiss on Sarah's lips.

"They're here." Megan said, reaching outside the door for their robes. "I guess we'd better get on those tables."

She left the room first, leaving Sarah to catch her breath and try to calm her throbbing pussy, wondering what the hell had just happened.

Tub time

Sarah was relieved beyond words that they started face-down on the tables. Her nipples were still fiercely aroused and would have been impossible to hide from Niklas the moment he started working on her. She also thought she reeked of sex, even though she had not climaxed in the steam room. She tried to control her breathing as Niklas circled the table, knowing that the more she panicked about 'discovery,' the more she would sweat out her guilt.

But as Niklas began massaging the salt scrub into her back, all Sarah could think about was Megan's promises. She had flashbacks of the things Megan had done to her in the cabin, of how she'd masturbated in the shower the night before and then, just now, legs open in the steam room, Sarah's head buried in her pussy. Sarah longed for the scrub to be over because, with every touch of Niklas's firm hands, all Sarah could fantasize about was what Megan's hands would feel like doing the same thing.

As she felt herself fall into a more relaxed state, Sarah's resolve weakened. Her hips began to rock ever-so-gently under Niklas's touch and her ass cheeks clenched and unclenched every time his fingers ventured near, as Sarah's subconscious drifted off into an abyss of Megan-desire. All she could smell, real or imagined, was massage oil, steam and sex.

As Niklas reached her thighs, Sarah wanted desperately to let her towel slip from her ass and feel Niklas pull her legs apart and rub her clit. She wanted Megan to watch while he did it or, better still, get up off her own table and help Niklas attend to her. She imagined what his thick, strong fingers would feel like stroking her pussy and probing inside her, what his cock looked like and if he'd be too big to take inside her mouth. She wondered if he would let her and Megan go down on him together, or if he'd like to watch them as they...

"Am I hurting you? Is this too much?"

Niklas's voice snapped her cruelly back to reality.

"You were arching your back there for a second," he continued. "I thought perhaps I was applying too much pressure? I can go lighter..."

Don't you dare... was all Sarah could think of to say but, instead, she simply murmured her satisfaction.

As Niklas was just about to dig in again, Megan turned to face her as her own therapist, Samuel, a gorgeous black Adonis, reached for more scrub.

"You OK, babe?" Megan called over, smiling. "Maybe the steam was too much for you? I know you get a little light-headed from the heat."

She winked at Sarah, who felt her whole body flush.

"I'm fine, Megan, loving every second." Sarah replied firmly. "Niklas, keep going..."

And she smiled teasingly back at Megan, before burying her head back in the bed and letting Niklas get back to work.

At the end of the treatment, the girls were expertly wrapped in hot, soothing towels as the scrub and oils were given time to absorb deep into their skin. Turning them over onto their backs, both Megan and Sarah felt a slight dizziness, having lain in one position for so long - something Niklas had anticipated.

"Just rest for a few minutes," he said. "And we'll bring you some refreshments. Then you may shower off, just toss the towels out to us, and feel free to jump in the hot tub whenever you're ready. Or you can just wait in here until it's time for your massage. Whatever suits you."

He smiled his Scandinavian smile at both of them before he and Samuel left the room.

"Oh, I feel so good right now," Sarah sighed, stretching her arms up behind her. "You are such a tease, Megan, with that whole thing about the steam room. I'm sure they were onto us."

"I am not a tease," Megan protested. "Teases never make good on their promises. Have I ever not come through for you?"

But before Sarah could answer, the men returned, Niklas carrying a tray of chocolate-covered fruit, sparkling water and more tea. Samuel flipped open a portable table and laid it beside the hot tub as Niklas laid the tray down.

"OK, let's sit up slowly, girls..." he said, stepping over to help Sarah sit back up, as Samuel did the same with Megan. "No rush, take your time."

The girls were led over to the rainfall shower where, once they'd stepped behind the curtain, they let their towels fall before throwing them over the top.

"We will flick the lights when we are ready to come back in, in about thirty minutes." Niklas called over. "And we don't recommend sitting in the tub for more than twenty minutes at a time, to avoid overworking that beautiful skin we just gave you, so make sure you spend some time sitting out or cooling off in the shower, OK? There are robes on the hooks, and just buzz if you need us. Anything at all."

"Thanks, guys!" Megan called, anxious for them to leave so their time alone could begin.

After waiting for the click of the outer door to echo back at them, Megan turned to Sarah and smiled wickedly at her as she pulled them both under the steady stream of cold water falling from the shower head.

"It's freezing!" Sarah cried out, stepping back from harm's way.

"Then I guess I have to get you warmed up," cooed Megan, already helping herself to the streaks of oily scrub that fell in lines down Sarah's back.

"This stuff gets everywhere." Sarah complained, as she let Megan begin to wash her. "It's in my hair, between my toes..."

"And in the crack of your ass..." Megan interrupted, sliding her fingers between Sarah's ass cheeks.

"Oh wow...oh..." Sarah moaned, pushing her ass out slightly so Megan could get better access.

"Feel good?"

"Feels amazing."

Megan continued to wash Sarah's ass, slowly and rhythmically, as the water began to get hotter.

"Here, let me return the favor-" Sarah offered, turning around to face Megan.

She laid her hands on Megan's shoulders and began massaging the scrub in symmetrical circles. Then she reached for one of the soap dispensers on the walls and squeezed a pool into her hands, rubbing it up into a delicious, aromatic foam which smelled of lavender.

Returning her hands to Megan's shoulders, Sarah began to draw her fingers down the front of her body, lingering on her breasts, cupping them in her wet, soapy hands and running her thumbs delicately across her nipples.

Leaning into one another, Megan and Sarah kissed a few times as the water cascaded between them, their tits now pressing up against their bodies and their legs sliding up and down, entwined invisibly with one another, their hands and fingers caressing and stroking any space of the other's flesh they could find.

Without a word, Sarah stepped back from Megan and gently turned her around to face the wall, directing her arms so her palms rested on the tiles for support. The stream of water began to flow in a straight line directly down Megan's spine, shooting off the piste of her ass, as Sarah knelt on the floor behind her.

Soaping her hands even more, Sarah reached up and began kneading Megan's ass cheeks, probing even further between her legs to find her upper thighs, mere inches away from her juicy cunt. Megan responded by pushing her ass back into Sarah and shifting her feet apart so Sarah could get full access, but Sarah had no intention of delivering a prize just yet.

Instead, and to Megan's complete surprise, Sarah smacked her on the ass, quite hard and with purpose, the wet 'thwack' echoing throughout the shower.

"Oh wow!" Megan trilled. "Did you really just do that?"

Thwack! Sarah smacked her again, loving how sharp the sound was, before shoving her fingers deep down between Megan's cheeks and poking the tip of her pinkie into Megan's asshole.