The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't find much for a 52 inch chest and 36 inch waist off the rack. At this point in his career he could afford true bespoke suits, and had found a great English tailor who had access to some of the finest fabrics, and was a master at putting them together. It was he who had originally suggested getting his shirts tailor made as well. Now when he put on his suits everything was made to fit him perfectly, and he knew he cut quite a sharp figure.

As he continued to look at himself, he flexed his chest a few times. His massive pecs sported a covering of short hair (including more than a few grays), that was thick but not too thick. It tapered down his stomach before dwindling to a trail pointing down to his crotch. His pubic hair was short and bit curly, and framed his manhood nicely.

Javier had always been proud of his cock. Soft it was about six inches in length, but it was also six inches around, and hung heavy between his legs. Fully erect he was an impressive eight inches in both length and girth.

It was that thickness that seemed to give ladies the most pleasure. He thought about how Selene would look at him when he was naked in front of her. He wondered how he would have her please him, different scenarios playing in mind. His cock started to rise and stiffen, jerking slightly in time with his heartbeat. He shook his head to clear the images, and jumped in the shower. All clean and ready for his big presentation at work the next day, he settled into bed.

Friday was one of the hardest days Selene ever had at work. Partly because she had to see Javier and pretend that everything was the same, and partly because he was out of sight for 3 hours presenting his plan to the board and other officers. A $17M investment that represented a foundational change in how the company delivered its technology.

Javier had been extremely diligent though; he crunched every number three and four times, anticipated their questions, and prepared his arguments. He was also close with the CEO, Andre Jackson, as they were alumni of the same university and had both played football there, albeit a little more than a decade apart, so that couldn't hurt.

That combined with the air of confidence and capability he naturally projected, she was sure he would be successful in his pitch. He'd gone into the meeting at 1:00.

About 4:30 he was on the IT floor again, and asked everyone to gather around. When he told the staff the project was approved, a roar went up in celebration. He smiled and thanked everyone for their hard work in putting together the information for the presentation, and reminded them not to celebrate too soon because this change would represent a lot of work over the next 18 months. He also reassured them by confirming that four additional hires plus consulting help was also approved, eliciting another cheer.

Selene followed Javier into his office. "Congratulations! I'm so glad all this hard work wasn't for nothing, and I know this is going to work out great for the company."

Javier beamed, "It actually went better than I expected. It's a large nut to spend all at once, but they all seemed to understand exactly what kind of value we were getting out of it." He paused and looked at her seriously, "That's a testament to the work of this entire department, because it means they provided me with exactly what I needed to make my case. Everyone really did a great job on this. Now we just need to see it through."

He sat heavily on the couch in his office, pulled off his jacket and neatly placed it over the arm.

Selene sat down on the table in front of him, a little to the side. "So... I'm glad you'll be in a good mood tomorrow..." she said, trying to keep a professional expression on her face and mostly succeeding.

Javier smiled, stretched his powerful arms over his head and then tucked his hands behind it. "Selene, either you were going to be my respite from disappointment, or the cherry on top of the cake, but nothing will prevent me from enjoying being with you."

Selene could feel herself blushing. "Well, ahem, I should get back to my desk before I say something embarrassing." Javier laughed.

"Andre and CFO are taking me out to dinner tonight, they want to talk about some of the changes, particularly how it will help them and their groups. I had hoped to take you out for a drink to celebrate, sorry about that, but this was a spur of the moment invitation." He genuinely looked disappointed, and it struck Selene as very sweet.

"Oh don't worry about that, I completely understand. By the way, the rule that you gave me, um, does that still apply?" She tried not to look too hopeful, but knew she failed.

Javier's expression became much more mischievous, and Selene thought it incredibly sexy, more so when he spoke in his husky tone, "Oh yes, yes it does. However, don't be disappointed, because my guarantee still applies as well." He grinned and waggled his eyebrows at her.

Selene just smiled and let out a big sigh that was meant to be playfully frustrated, and went back to her desk. As Javier watched her big, beautiful ass walking away from him, he realized he was getting excited himself, and got up to sit behind his desk before it became too obvious.

On Saturday Selene was giddy all day. She had gone to get her hair done, and done something a little different that she hoped Javier would notice and like. She got a manicure and pedicure so that her toes would look lovely in her sandals.

The maxi-dress she chose, was red with black, curvy, horizontal stripes that alternated in thickness from thin to thick and back again all the way down. It had small straps, but still wide enough to cover her bra straps.

For her underwear she chose a beautiful, black but sheer, full cup bra and matching thong. The front of the thong was also sheer. The bra wouldn't provide much support; it's certainly not one she would ever wear to work or for any type of all-day activity, but she thought it would be perfect for tonight.

Below, Selene had freshly trimmed her natural bush. She'd tried all kinds of products and techniques over the years to get it bare, but all of them left her bumped or red and irritated, so instead she bought a nice cordless beard trimmer, and just kept the length nice and tightly cropped. Besides, she though the neat triangle between her legs broke up the expanse of her wide hips nicely.

Selene had only been to Javier's home once before. It was in a lovely suburb just outside of the city, and was one of the few where the majority of homes were sprawling single stories n large lots, rather than the gaudy mc-mansions slammed up against each other that builders seemed to be churning out these days.

She'd only come to drop off papers before Javier left for a trip, and his car to the airport was waiting when she arrived so she'd never actually seen the inside. Judging by his fashion sense she had no doubt it was tasteful and lovely though. She showered and did her makeup. She opted for a smoky eye look with colors that complimented her new hairdo, and put on her maxi.

She loved the way this dress clung tightly to her voluptuous frame, and the alternating sizes of the stripes gave the optical illusion that the fabric itself was moving. Sandals came next and she admired herself in the mirror. "Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me." She laughed at her own silliness.

She lived only about a half hour away from Javier's house so she gave herself 45 minutes. Although an administrative assistant, she made an excellent salary. She wasn't very materialistic by nature, coming from a standard middle class background.

Shoes, she did love shoes, and she did spoil herself with lovely pairs occasionally. Her car was the one thing she felt was her guilty pleasure, her true extravagance. She drove a Jaguar F-Type convertible, and she absolutely loved it.

The first time she saw the car she absolutely fell in love with it. It wasn't the S65 AMG Coupe that Javier drove, but she thought it fit her perfectly. It was Storm Gray, as Jaguar called it, with gloss black 20 inch wheels, a black interior with dark gray accents, and every bit as sexy as she was.

She knew it was silly, but she felt like a movie star when she drove it. She hopped in and started it up, relishing the throaty whine of the three liter supercharged engine, and headed off to what promised to be a really great evening.

Javier had decided on a pair of loose fitting, casual, linen slacks, taupe in color, and a white, short sleeve linen shirt that buttoned up the front. He left the top three buttons undone, revealing a good amount of his strong chest. In keeping with the casual theme he also opted to remain barefoot.

He was busy cutting up some cold meats and fruit when Princess perked up, telling him someone was here. He glanced at the oven, the clock said 6:25. He chuckled to himself thinking that punctuality is one of the things he loved about Selene. He opened the large front door and Princess sat calmly next to him.

Selene was coming up the walkway from the driveway, and looking absolutely ravishing. "You colored your hair!" Javier exclaimed. "I love it, the color frames your face beautifully!"

Selene smiled as she embraced Javier. Her hair was thick and wavy, and jet black with her Greek and Italian ancestry. She wore it parted down the middle and cascading onto and below her shoulders. This time, she'd had the front done in a dark purple at the top, that got lighter the closer to the ends it got.

She was glad that her risk paid off, and she was surprised when Javier pressed his lips against hers passionately. She could feel goosebumps rising on her he held her against him, and felt herself yielding to him easily.

Finally, he stepped back and brushed her hair gently with his hands before cupping her face in them. "Beautiful, just simply stunning." He whispered as he looked at her.

She smiled and followed him in. "And who is this beauty?" She asked, looking down and smiling at Princess, who wagged her tail in response.

"Ah, this is Princess. She's the lady in my life at the moment. She's a true sweetheart and very friendly. Go on and say hello, Princess." The beautiful blue-ish gray pit with stark blue eyes and a white chest wiggled her butt as her tail wagged furiously with Selene petting her and scratching behind her ears. "Come on in and I'll give you the tour before we have a bit of food." Selene was impressed.

Javier's house had a large foyer, which had a row of hooks on a hardwood board for coats, a small bench for taking shoes off and probably some storage. The floors throughout were a lovely amber-ish color tile which though beautifully shiny wasn't slippery to walk on.

The foyer opened up into the living room, which was spacious and open, with a huge, gray, three-sided couch and a large black wooden coffee table in the center. There was a large, flat TV mounted on the wall above a very modern looking gas fireplace, and it was bordered on either side with tasteful modern art pieces.

The rest of the house was also very tastefully decorated; there were warm but subdued colors throughout, and the room were large and comfortable. Javier had explained that the house originally contained more rooms, but that he had some walls knocked through to create bigger rooms and change the layout a bit. It really worked out nicely.

They concluded the tour in the master bedroom. The master bedroom was huge, and aside from the California king bed, there was a very plush looking love seat on one corner, a well organized walk in closet, and spacious en suite bathroom with a large glass shower with extra heads, and huge tub with jets.

One wall of the master suite was completely glass looking out into the back yard, with glass doors leading out, so they exited there to the patio area. Here there was a complete outdoor kitchen and dining area with a big table that could seat 10, and a smaller area around a gas fire pit. Princess followed them out, sniffing after Selene as she tried to learn about this new human her master seemed so happy to see.

Instead of the large table, they opted to sit at the currently unlit fire pit, which had cushy chairs along one side and a matching couch on the other. Selene sat with her legs crossed, the fabric of her dress riding up and displaying a generous about of creamy, olive skinned, thigh and calf.

Princess sat next to her and relished the attention she was getting. Javier smiled and said "She seems to really like you. She's normally friendly, but she seems to really be taken with you. I can understand why of course."

Selene laughed, as she was petting Princess she noticed some scars that had faded with time, including one that went completely around her neck, but looked to have been pretty nasty when they were new. "Javier, how come she has scars on her?"

Sighing, Javier came over squatted down next to his dog. She immediately turned all her attention to him, nuzzling against him and giving him little kisses on his neck and under his chin.

"I adopted Princess from a rescue organization that specializes in homing dogs from fighting rings. Although she's big and muscular, she just didn't have fighting in her, so...". Javier paused as he always got a bit emotional telling Princess' story. "So, they tried to use her as a bait dog. That's a dog to get the other dogs into a frenzy before their fights. They would muzzle her so she couldn't defend herself, tie her to something to restrict her movement, and let the other dogs snap and bite at her, but pulling them away so they'd keep getting worked up."

Selene was tearing up as she listened, watching not only how tenderly Javier held and stroked Princess, but also the absolute devotion the dog had for him.

"She was beaten by the bastard that had her, because she wouldn't fight. When I met her she was completely terrified of men. I've always been really good with dogs, so I asked to have her put in a room, it was empty, and to let me go inside and see if I could win her over. You remember that girl?" He said, hugging her warmly.

"When I entered she just started crying and yelping, it was the most heart wrenching thing I'd ever heard. So, I sat on the floor and didn't make any move towards her. After a few minutes, she stopped yelping but stayed in a corner on the opposite side of the room just shaking. I started talking to her in a calm, friendly voice. Even sang to her a little. Little by little the shaking stopped, then she would look at me. Then she would pace the room coming a bit closer."

Javier gave Princess another squeeze, "After almost an hour of this she finally came close enough to sniff my hand. I had my palm up, hand on the ground, and she kind of crawled over on her belly and sniffed it. I went really slow and gently scratched her chin, and she would move closer."

"Another half hour later and she was lying next to me, against my leg letting me pet her properly. That's when we made a deal. I told her if she could learn to trust me, that I'd take care of her. That after all she'd gone through I would treat her like a princess, so that became her name."

Princess' tale wagged the entire time Javier was petting and hugging her, causing her butt to wiggle and hover off the ground. Whatever memories this pup had of her previous treatment had been erased by a good man, thought Selene.

She dabbed at her eyes with a napkin and bent down and kissed Princess on the head, which put hers and Javier's faces close. She gave him a quick peck on the lips too. "You're a good man, Javier. She's a good dog, I'm glad for both of you that your patience won out."

He sat down next to her and pulled the tray he'd prepared closer to them on the table, along with the drinks he'd fixed for them. They chatted while snacking about lighter things, all the while spoiling Princess with morsels here and there.

Their conversation flowed easily, and they laughed as they shared stories about each other's pasts. Javier lit the gas fire pit for some additional warmth and ambiance.

Selene was loving being so close to him to him. She studied the lines of his jaw, how smoldering his dark eyes are, how expressive they were as he told her stories. She loved watching his lips. Soft and plump but decidedly masculine framed by his perfectly sculpted goatee.

He gestured often when he spoke, which caused the muscles in his shoulders and chest to contract and relax. It also struck her that she didn't realize he had tattoos. This was literally the first time in three years of knowing him that she'd seen him without long sleeves.

He was always either in one of his crisp dress shirts or occasionally he wore long sleeve tee shirts or light sweaters. The shirt he wore now, being light linen, was somewhat see through and she could see the outlines dancing beneath. The sleeves came to just about his elbow, so she could only catch a glimpse of the swirling ink every now and then. It looked as though both arms were done shoulder to elbow.

While he sipped his drink, there was a pause in the conversation. "I never realized you had tattoos, could I see them?" She asked.

Javier nodded, "Of course, um, these sleeves won't pull up over my arms, so I'll need to take my shirt off."

He looked at her a bit intensely, "Instead actually, why don't we go inside and you can take it off for me. There is better light in there." Javier turned and began walking back toward the bedroom.

Selene stood and followed after him, "better light, yes." She said breathlessly. At the glass doors to his bedroom Javier paused and opened the door for her. She stepped in, grateful for the warmth as she hadn't realized it was starting to become nippy when they were outside next to the fire.

Javier stood in front of her, and placed his hands on her arms, lightly rubbing them to warm her. "Do you want to take my shirt off?" She nodded, feeling her face flushing. "Ask me. Ask me if you can take my shirt off." He said in a low, sexy tone.

"Please... please sir, may I take your shirt off? I would really like to see you without it on... to look at your tattoos better, I mean."

Javier smiled and reached up and cupped one of her breasts, his thumb lightly tracing over her rock-hard nipple tenting the fabric of her dress. He did the same with his other hand and a slight moan escaped Selene's lips. Javier looked deep into her eyes, "I don't think this is just from the cold," he said.

Selene shook her head no and asked again in almost a whisper, "Please, may I take your shirt off?" Javier leaned forward and gently rubbed their noses together, coming close almost for a kiss, then pulled back with a devilish grin.

He put his hands out to the sides and nodded. Selene's hands were shaking as she reached up and traced a line between his pectoral muscles, which were half exposed already. She continued down until she hit the first button that was clasped, and undid it.

Each time she undid a button she would open his shirt a little wider, and take that opportunity to touch his chest. She loved how soft his chest hair was, and was surprised at herself for how sexy she thought the gray hairs mixed with black were. Finally, she undid the last button.

She placed her palms on his stomach, feeling the heat of him as she ran them up his stomach, onto his chest, and up to his neck, before slipping her fingers under his collar at his rope-like trapezius muscles and down his shoulders as his shirt fell off behind him. So strong, she thought, as she continued to run her hands across his body.

She was focused on his chest and shoulders when she realized he'd spoken. "I said, did you still want to get a good look at the tattoos?" Javier was smiling, loving the fact that his body had her transfixed.