The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she got to the pillow, Selene gabbed each of her nipples and lifted her breasts, moaning wantonly, then released them allowing her breasts to bounce up and down for Javier. He smiled.

Selene knelt on the pillow. She kept her hands on Javier's legs as she leaned forward, she looked up just before she sucked his cock head into her mouth, and waited for him to nod. When he did she slipped her mouth over the knob swirled her tongue around, tasting more of his juice as they both moaned in ecstasy.

Javier was so thick, Selene was straining to get more of him in her mouth. She was generating as much saliva as she could, and that coupled with stream of syrup he was releasing was helping. She bobbed up and down, her tongue working overtime, coating his member and getting it as slick as possible.

Selene pulled off the head with audible pop, and began slathering this shaft, lubricating it as best she could. She gently sucked one of his balls into her mouth and tugged on it slightly. She could feel it tighten in response, and did the same with the other one.

Javier's cock was achingly hard as Selene's mouth worked on him. She had him at the brink, and he was trying to hold back for as long as he could. When she sucked on his balls he could no longer think, he felt like the air itself was vibrating, and every nerve in his body was being shocked. Javier pulled her head away, a thin line of saliva connecting her to his taut sack.

He took her head in both hands and guided her back to his cock. He pushed the mushroom head of his cock between her lips and watched her cheeks hollow as she tried to suck more of him in. He pumped his cock into her mouth, going a little deeper each time, managing a bit more than half.

Selene gagged a couple of times but offered no resistance to him fucking her face. Javier's brow furrowed. "I'm gonna blow!" He said through gritted teeth. Selene moaned and started bobbing faster, desperate to get his seed. Javier grunted and the first blast hit the back of her throat, eliciting another gag.

It wasn't only forceful, but copious; the stream itself lasted several seconds, and Selene felt that it was already more cum than she had ever had in her mouth. The first shot was followed by eight more, each a little less volume than the last, but still filling her as she tried desperately to swallow it all.

Javier held her head in place, only the head of his cock still in Selene's mouth as she gripped him tightly with her lips, tongue working furiously to drain him completely. She had swallowed the bulk of his load, but some had seeped out the corners of her mouth and ran down to her chin.

She reached up and grabbed the base of his cock, her fingers didn't touch so she added her other hand. Rule broken, but he could not care less. Selene squeezed his now softening cock, milking each drop of cum out of him, and making sure he was empty. Unsteadily, Javier sat back down while Selene's lips stayed locked on him.

She was sucking and milking his cock for another full minute, before finally being satisfied she had gotten it all.

Selene scooped up the cum that had escaped her lips and pushed it into her mouth, licking her fingers clean with audible smacks. She wiped her mouth clean and generated more saliva to swish around her mouth to wash down any of Javier's load remaining.

Sighing, she looked up into his weary eyes. Folding her hands on her lap demurely, and squeezing her tits out between arms at the same time, she asked, "Did I please you sir? Your cock tasted wonderful, and your cum was even better. Thank you for allowing me to taste you."

Javier looked down at this spectacular woman. Selene was everything he could have hoped for. "You did," he said, "and in a moment, I will start giving you what you've earned." He smiled wearily.

Javier left to get them fresh drinks. Selene remained sitting on the pillow, her head resting on her arms on the love seat. When he returned, she sipped her Pinot as he pulled the covers from the bed. "Come." Javier said, beckoning Selene with a nod.

Selene walked over to him and stood before him. She noticed that he was already semi-hard again as he looked at her. Javier walked around her, slowly taking in her body, fingers grazing hips and ass as he went.

He stood behind her and lifted her arms, placing her hands behind his head. "Lace your fingers behind my head. Keep them there." His voice was deep and low, and dripping with authority.

Doing as instructed, Selene laced her fingers behind his head as he stood against her. She felt his cock pressed against her, and knew he was getting fully hard again. Javier placed his hands on her waist firmly, slowly sliding the forward and down as he ran his fingers through he bush.

He was massaging her pubic mound, including dipping his hands to pinch the flesh surrounding her clit together, without actually touching he clit. Selene was both frustrated and impressed by how easily he found the perfect ways to be close to her most sensitive shots without actually touching them.

Javier could feel her clit becoming engorged, as the resistance between his squeezing fingers increased. He brought he hands up, gently kneading Selene's tummy as her breathing quickened. He hefted her breasts in each hand, marveling at the sheer weight of them.

They were soft and viscous in his hands; spilling this way and that. Javier took hold of her nipples between his thumb and pointer fingers. They were were long and thick and rubbery as he twisted and pinched them firmly.

He was gauging how hard she liked it, trying to find the edge of her limit so he could keep her there. The sharp intake of breath she made, along with the stiffening of her body told him where the line was.

He scooped her breasts again and drew his hands forward, stretching them as his hand slid forward towards her nipples again. This time he twisted and pinched exactly as hard she could take, the urgency with which her hands gripped his head and how she rose up on her toes, trying to lift so her ass was in line with his cock instead of her lower back told him everything.

He continued manipulating her nipples, the heat between them pressed together so hard feeling delicious.

Javier took her hands from behind his head and turned Selene around. He buried his left hand in her hair and held her firmly. Selene reached for him but he gently swatted her hands away. The way he was holding her was controlling, she felt a mixture of fear and desire as she understood just how strong he was compared to her.

Although she didn't feel she was actually in any danger, there was an exhilaration to the prospect, as remote as it was. Selene decided to show him she was his, and submissively put her hands behind her. Javier's stare was intense, but he looked please with her, which turned her on further still.

Javier reached up and cupped her breast, then slapped it. It wasn't very hard, just a feeler to see her reaction. Instantly Selene's eyes widened and she bit her lower lip, but her hands stayed behind her. Javier slapped her other breast with the same gentle force. Selene's eyes were intense as she maintained his gaze, and her breathing was becoming more rapid. He slapped again, a little harder, and she closed her eyes and moaned with the contact.

Javier placed his hand flat on her chest above Selene's breasts, keeping hold of her hair. He slowly traced his fingers down, between her pendulous breasts, down her stomach, and cupped her pussy with his whole hand.

Selene was soaked, her juices flowing freely as he cupped her. Her mouth opened silently as she anticipated his next move. Using her hair, he drew her face to his, and as his lips touched hers he felt his middle finger on her clit. She moaned into his mouth tried to clamp her legs together to keep his hand there.

Javier gently slid his finger around her meaty clit, feeling how engorged she was as it emerged from its hood. As they kissed he felt her orgasming from his touch. He slid his hand down more, maintaining clitoral pressure with his palm, until he slipped his middle finger inside her.

Selene was so lubricated that he slipped in easily, and he began pumping his finger in and up, trying to hit that magic spot just a couple of inches in.

He finally felt the soft but pebbly area, knowing it contained a bundle of nerves that would drive her wild. He held his kiss as he finger fucked vigorously, tagging that spot rapidly. He couldn't tell if she was trying to diver him deeper into her or if she was having trouble standing, but she was essentially impaling herself on him and he was holding her up.

She could feel her pussy clamp down on his fingers and she begin to spasm hard as she started to squirt. Her hands were clamped on his wrist now as her entire body shook, a stream of her clear liquid coating his hand and most of his lower arm. Selene felt the strength leave her body and she collapsed against him.

Selene was a mess as she lay back on the bed trying to catch her breath. She reached between her legs couldn't believe how wet she was. She had never squirted before, and not for lack of trying. She opened her eyes and Javier was standing over her by the side of the bed, arms crossed, cock rock hard and jutting out from muscular frame.

"On your hands and knees." He said calmly. Selene obeyed as quickly as she could, staying near the edge so her feet hung off the mattress. She felt Javier pressing down between her shoulders, coaxing her head down. Selene buried her face his sheets, which smelled like him. Her eyes were closed but every sense she had seemed heightened, and she could tell Javier was behind her.

Javier looked down at Selene's beautiful, sumptuous ass with a hunger. He reached out a caressed her right cheek with his right hand. Not knowing what to expect Selene started at his touch. He caressed her left cheek with his left hand. He alternated between rubbing her smooth, flawless skin, and grabbing her meaty cheeks with some force.

He loved how soft her skin felt, and how her ass jiggled when he released his grip. "You're perfect." He meant to say to himself, but it ended up coming out in a breathless whisper. Selene stretched her arms over head and gripped his sheets, mashing her breasts down and arching her back to stick her ass up further.

He got down on his knees, her ass cheeks gripped tightly in his strong hands, placed his lips over clit. Selene quivered and a moan escaped her. He flattened his tongue and licked from the tip of clit to her asshole in one smooth motion. She arched even more to spread checks further.

He lapped her stem to stern again, and again, and again, Selene writhing back against his face each time. He locked his lips on clit and began to suck as his tongue danced around it. He slapped her ass once, twice, and increased the pressure of his sucking. Selene could feel his nose buried in her pussy as he continued to suck harder.

She almost protested but the slight discomfort was so exquisitely pleasurable at the same time. She felt like he was drawing her orgasm to him, as if it were deep inside her and he was literally sucking it right to her clit. The slap was the perfect distraction to allow her to forget her clit for a split second, but Javier's hungry mouth brought her right back.

She could feel it building, she gripped the sheets until her knuckles were white. Selene pushed back against his mouth, and he met her pressure with his own. She could feel her toes curling as the most intense orgasm of her life crashed down on her, she screamed and collapsed on the bed, sobs of pleasure wracking her body.

Selene could feel Javier bring her legs together as he climbed up to straddle them, as she lay flat on the bed. He leaned down as whispered in her ear, "Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

She nodded her head quickly, and felt his arm slide up under her arm and his hand close gently around her neck. "I don't think you really want it. Convince me that you want it, convince me that you deserve my cock." He said as he stroked her neck.

"PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK SIR, I WANT TO MAKE FEEL SO GOOD WITH MY PUSSY! PLEASE SIR, LET ME FEEL YOU INSIDE ME, I'VE BEEN A GOOD GIRL, I'LL KEEP BEING A GOOD GIRL, I JUST WANT TO PLEASE YOU, TO MAKE CUM WHENEVER YOU WANT, PLEASE FUCK ME WITH YOUR PERFECT COCK!

Selene was so excited she was actually shedding tears and her voice was breaking. She'd never wanted anyone or anything like this before. The desperation was overwhelming and she needed him to take her so badly!

Javier spit on his hand rubbed into his cock, get it slick enough to get between her tightly closed legs to where he knew no additional lubricant would be needed. He could feel the wetness on his cock before he even entered her, as if he juices were pooling on the outside of her cunt. He pressed the big mushroom head to her opening and pushed.

Even as wet as she was he was a tight fit. He didn't relent as he rose up on his toes to allow his body weight to aid in his entry. Selene, horny as she was, was lifting her ass to meet him, trying to get the angle perfect for him to get inside her. He withdrew a little and thrust back in. He was half inside her and pulled back to drive his cock in again a little deeper.

Finally with a forceful thrust he sank his thick cock into her tight pussy all the way to his balls. He stayed still for a moment, both reveling in the feeling of being completely engulfed by her, and to allow her to get accustomed to his girth. He knew he was thick, and didn't want to hurt her.

Selene uttered an animalistic, guttural groan as she felt Javier fill her pussy completely. Never before has she been so full of cock, he was so fucking thick, and she could feel the veins in his cock pulsing inside of her. At this point she was convinced that while less than a god, he was more than a man!

She pushed back against him as he held himself inside her, her own pussy pulsing and another shuddering orgasm taking her. She felt his hand tighten around her throat, and was surprised it didn't threaten but excite her. She realized she'd given herself to him completely, at least sexually she would never deny him, and tears had begun welling up in her eyes again.

"OH MY G-GOD SIR, YOU'VE GOT THE GREATEST COCK I'VE EVER SEEN OR FELT, YOU'RE FILLING ME UP LIKE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WAS POSSIBLE! PLEASE FUCK ME SIR! PLEASE FUCK YOUR PUSSY, IT'S YOUR PUSSY, YOU OWN ME, PLEASE FUCK ME ANY WAY YOU WANT SIR!"

Javier was now ruled by his lust. He squeezed her throat and began to pump his cock into her, drawing almost completely out and slamming it back home. Selene was crying now, but he knew they were tears of joy and release, that she wanted this and she was now his. Her words confirmed it and he fucked her harder.

She was grunting in time with his thrusts, and suddenly her mouth flew open in soundless scream as an extended orgasm rocked her and he could feel her soaking him once again. Javier raised up, releasing her throat, and put his hands on her shoulders as he brought his feet under him, allowing her to slide her knees up as well.

He fucked her for all he was worth, his heavy, cum laden balls slapping against her clit in rhythm with his pounding. He could feel his cock throbbing and nut sack tighten, signaling the start of his own orgasm.

He pushed her flat to the bed again, pulled his cock out jammed it between her ass cheeks, he was fucking her cheeks like he would tits as he shot a huge load between them; the warm, gooey liquid plastering them together. His heart was pounding and his breathing ragged as his orgasm subsided, and he rolled onto his back next to her.

Selene was as breathless as he was, and needed time to recover as well. She looked at him lovingly; his profile strong even when he was exhausted and breathing heavily. She was about to get up when he told her stay. He got up and went into his bathroom.

He came back with two towels; one was wet with warm water which Javier used to clean off her back and his chest and crotch. The other was dry and he used that to dry them both off.

He leaned down and kissed her ear, sucking in the lobe for a moment before whispering, "I've got the jacuzzi started for us." Selene moaned appreciatively and sank into the bed.

Javier went to check on the water, and she sat up groggily, her tits swaying as they hang heavy on her chest. Javier walked out and stopped to look at her. She felt a little self-conscious as she knew she must look a freshly, the extremely well, fucked mess. "I must look like hell." She said as she covered her face with her hands.

She realized he was kneeling in front of her, and he took her hands away from her face and brought them to his lips to kiss them.

Looking directly in her eyes, and in his sexy baritone he said, "Selene, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You're a goddess incarnate. Flawlessly beautiful, sinfully decadent, and have a wonderful heart on top of all that. I enjoyed, and will continue to enjoy, worshipping you... in my particular way." He winked at the end of his statement. She leaned in and kissed him. It was tender, romantic, loving kiss.

"I'm not sure I can walk to be honest." She said chucking. "Nor will you need to." Javier said as he scooped her up easily in his powerful arms and carried her to the bathroom. Selene nuzzled and kissed his chest as he carried her, stepping sure footed right into the tub, and lowering her gently into the water. The jets felt heavenly on Selene's skin.

Javier nodded, indicating to look to her side, and she saw a selection of bath oils to choose from. She chose a vanilla scent, and poured a capful into the water, breathing deeply as it permeated the room. Javier invited her to come closer, and she snuggled back into his arms and wrapped her tight.

"I don't know why I was crying," Selene said, "I loved everything you were doing, it wasn't like you were hurting me, I'm sorry I was like that."

Javier kissed her cheek, "You don't have to apologize. You let go. You gave yourself to me, that can be very emotional. I knew I wasn't hurting you. To be perfectly honest, for someone who claims to prefer control, I lost my own tonight. I did not intend for this to go this far so quickly."

Selene turned her head to look back at him, "Do you regret it?" She asked.

Javier looked at her and kissed her deeply. "Not a single, fucking, second." He smiled and kissed her again.

They luxuriated in the tub; Javier wrapping Selene in his strong arms, she massaging his legs under the water. She sighed and said, "As much as I love what we did earlier, I also really like this."

Javier kissed her temple and hugged her tighter, "This part is just as important. I don't want you to feel like just an object for me to use, nor is that what I want to be to you. I really care about you. Sex is sex, this is about the relationship. I want to fill you with my heart, every bit as much as with... other things."

Javier chuckled, "Ok, that came out corny, but I think you get the idea." "I meant it when I said I lost control. I don't ever simply give in to my urges like that. You did that. With you I feel comfortable enough to do that." He sighed, "Maybe, I've been looking for someone worthy this whole time too."

Selene looked back it him, her lower lip quivering. She turned in his grasp to face him. "Do you really mean that?" She asked.

"I really do." Javier said smiling. "I told you the difference between how I dominate a lover as opposed the the cliché way it's usually portrayed." He kissed her. "Maybe, I've just never really felt comfortable enough to let myself go, and that air of control allowed me to feel safe." Javier looked pensive.

"Selene, you've awakened something in me." He kissed her again. "I've never felt... complete, like this before." Javier smiled and rubbed his nose on hers.