The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javier took her head in his hands and kissed her so sweetly even Monique gasped and started to blush.

"Everything. Exactly as it is." Javier whispered while looking deeply into her eyes. "Do you like it?" He asked. When she nodded affirmatively he said, "Then that settles it." He then smiled and kissed her again.

Coming back to his senses Javier stepped back. He took one last look and said, "What else do you have Monique? My lady deserves the best!" He sat back on the couch and stretched his arms across the back.

Monique looked down then leaned into Selene, "Well, I would say he really does like it." Both women started laughing.

Javier was confused, then looked down himself at the tent in his very non-restrictive basketball shorts. He crossed his legs and blushed, before joining the ladies in their laughter.

Monique had Selene come out in sever more outfits, each one more stunning than the last. There were simple bra and panty sets, a couple of corsets and bustiers, and incredible purple chemise that complimented her hair color perfectly, and two pairs of Manolos and one pair of Louboutins.

Monique packaged everything up as pretty as if Selene were a celebrity. She was ecstatic but really worried about the cost. She heard Monique give Javier a figure that was thousands of dollars less than she knew the beautiful items should cost. Javier was also looking at her confused.

"Javy, it's all at cost," she said as he started to protest but her upraised finger brooked no argument, "I would never profit off of you, my darling, and that's that. Besides, Rhianna is coming in next week, and I'll just make it up when I overcharge her." She burst into laughter, and Javier and Selene joined him.

Selene felt like she was dreaming, and she embraced Monique tightly. "I can't tell you how awesome it was to meet you, and just to see inside your shop much less get all these beautiful things..." She was at a loss for words.

Monique returned her embrace and told her, "Oh sweetie you just do right by this man. He's as good as they come, and I can definitely see what he sees in you." She kissed Selene on the forehead, then held her at arm's length to look at her. "Child, if I were straight, HMM!" Selene blushed.

They said their goodbyes and Javier put Selene's packages in the trunk. As they drove away they waved to Monique. Selene spoke first, "Javier that was so wonderful, I can't thank you enough. Your friend Monique is so sweet and funny! I love how she calls you Javy." She started laughing.

Javier cocked and eyebrow at her, god she REALLY loved when he did that! "Just so you know," he began, "Monique is the only one who gets away with calling me Javy." He looked at her sternly, but couldn't hold it and laughed.

Javier held out his hand and Selene placed hers in it. They held hands in companionable silence back to his house, both content just being together. When they got back, Javier pulled into the garage, then transferred the packages to Selene's car and they went inside.

After letting Princess out in the backyard Javier went and slouched back on the couch in the living room. Selene came up behind him and kissed his lips as his head was tilted back, and ran her hands down his chest.

"I can't remember the last time I've been so happy." Selene said as she stood up and walked around the front of the couch. She straddled Javier's lap and lay her head on his shoulder, gently kissing his neck.

As Javier wrapped his arms around her she said, "I feel the same. Part of me is kicking myself for waiting so long, but I'm also glad we actually got to know each other before getting to this level." His hands couldn't help but wander down to her full his ass cheeks.

Selene moaned softly and nibbled his ear. "I'm still not ready to take that beast, but god I wish I was!"

"I know you're not ready, babe, I can wait for you to be recuperate." Javier chuckled and enjoyed her lips on his ear.

Selene snuggled in against him tighter. Suddenly she felt something cold and wet on her arm, and Princess was there nosing herself into the embrace. "Oh Princess, there's always room for you, girl." Selene said letting the big dog wedge herself between them.

Javier kissed Princess on her head and said to Selene, "If it's ok with you, I'd like to talk to Andre tomorrow and let him know we're together." Andre was Andre Jackson, the company's CEO.

"Do you think he'll have a problem with this?" Selene asked nervously, only now really considering the possibility that some may have a problem with their relationship.

Javier smiled, "I don't think so. You've met Karen, Andre's wife?" After Selene nodded he continued, "Karen worked as Andre's assitant for a year before they started dating, then continued in that capacity for the next seven years. They were married and she stayed on, had their first child Cynthia, and she stayed on. It was only until Ronnie was born that she finally quit and pursued their charity interests.

Selene smiled hopefully, she felt better now that she knew Andre could at least relate. Javier sensed her concern and hugged her tighter.

"I promise it's not a big deal, I would just prefer Andre hear it from me than as some random office gossip." Javier assured her.

"I agree with you, that would appropriate," Selene said, "he should hear it from you." Selene got up and Princess followed her to the kitchen. She looked down at the pup with expressive eyes, "How did you know I was looking for a snack?" Princess just wagged her tail in response.

Javier got up and went into his office after letting Selene know their tray from last night was in the fridge. He drafted up a quick email to Andre requesting a short meeting in the morning. He must have been online because he responded immediately asking if anything was wrong. Javier assured him there wasn't, and Andre confirmed him for 8:30 the next morning.

Selene came up and said she should be getting home. "I'd like to cook for you at my place one day this week." She said wrapping her arms around him.

"I'd like that," Javier said, enjoying the feel of her in his arms. "Let's go over the schedule of vendor meetings tomorrow morning and see which day works best." Selene nodded and he kissed her deeply.

As she left his arms and walked toward the door, Princess gave her a little yelp. She walked back and knelt in front of the dog who immediately accepted a big hug from her. "Don't you worry, sweet one, we'll see each other again real soon!" Princess gave her a big kiss and then watched her leave.

The next morning Javier went up to see Andre. The big man was a former offensive tackle who had a legitimate shot at NFL stardom. At six-foot-six and a playing weight of 320 pounds, he was the quintessential prototype for the left tackles every NFL team is looking for today. Unfortunately a serious knee injury derailed those plans.

Undaunted, Andre put his finance degree to good use. Continuing on for his MBA, he used his alumni and sports connections to start managing estates. The business has since grown to a full service wealth management firm with just under 400 employees and clients from around the globe. Now with minimum starting accounts of $20 million, they cater to only very high net worth individuals and families.

Andre's assistant waved Javier in when he approached her desk. With a smile and a nod he knocked and entered the office. "J! How are you son?" Andre stood and came around the desk, his deep voice rumbling. Javier took the giant man's hand in his and gave him a smile. Andre led them to the couch and indicated for him to sit.

Andre settled his bulk into the oversized leather recliner opposite. "So what did you want to see me about? You said there's no problem, right?"

Javier shook his head to reassure the big man, "Nope, nothing wrong at all. I just wanted you to hear from me, that Selene and I are seeing each other now. I also hope you won't see that as an issue."

The big man grinned from ear to ear, "Well it's about time!" His large belly shook with his deep laugh. "Oh Selene's a good woman. She's been here a while, she's conscientious, and smart as a whip. I think that's great!"

Javier hadn't thought it would be an issue but was happy to hear it confirmed. "I'm glad to hear you say that. She's... she's really special." Javier smiled to himself.

"Uh oh," Andre smiled, "Oh I know that look! I saw that same look in the mirror when I finally realized what I had with Karen. Oh, son I'm happy for you. You're both good, smart, people. The only advice I can give you is to be open and honest with each other."

"Little problems are only little until they stack on top of each other." Andre explained, "Nip those in the bud, and tensions don't build." Andre smiled again. "Was that all you needed?"

Javier nodded, "That was all. Like I said I just wanted you to hear it from rather than through gossip." He smiled as the large man levered himself out of the chair.

"Alright then, you go on and get back. I have some people coming in and I need to get ready for them. Congratulations, J, and good luck with Selene." His pan-sized hand clapped on Javier's back.

Javier felt better as he headed down a floor to his office. Selene was at her desk as she looked up questioningly as he approached. Her answer came when Javier came behind her desk and took her chin in her hands and planted a kiss on her lips.

Selene blushed as she saw smiles from some of the staff that noticed. Javier smiled back at her stepped into his office, removing his suit jacket to hang it up. He kept smiling as he sat down and started looking through his email.

He noticed a folded sticky note on his desk and opened it. In Selene's handwriting it said, "I'm wearing one of the Monique outfits, if you'd like to take a long lunch..."

Javier didn't look, but knew she was looking at him. His smile widening told her all she needed as he tore the note and threw the pieces in his waste basket. It looked like this was all going to work out just fine.