The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel the same way." Selene said between nibbling on his neck and ear.

At that moment, Princess stuck her face alongside Javier's. Selene could see her tail wagging behind her. Javier laughed, "She has no concept of personal space." He looked at Selene hopefully. "I'm kind of hoping you can get used to that."

Selene leaned her face and was rewarded with a sloppy kiss from Princess. Laughing she said, "I could definitely get used to it, she's a gorgeous girl and she loves you so much."

With princess now licking Javier's ears and the side of his face he said, "She does, I love her too, but enough!" He laughed and pulled away. Princess gave a bark and jumped back, lowering herself on her front paws, tail wagging in a crazy pattern.

Javier and Selene both laughed as the exited the tub. They went to the shower to wash and rinse each other off. Selene was a bit too sore for sex at the moment, but reveled in Javier's gentle touch as he washed her with a soft cloth.

She returned the favor and spent a lot of time on his cock and balls, "Just being thorough." She cooed at him. Javier shook his head but that was the extent of his protest. After drying off, Javier grabbed a blanket and they went back to the couch by the fire pit and cuddled up, naked underneath.

Looking at Selene in the light of the fire Javier said, "You look so young and innocent with no makeup on."

Selene realized she hadn't cared about washing her makeup off, and normally she would, very much so. At least on a date. She feigned arrogance saying, "I am young and innocent!"

"What you are is breathtakingly beautiful. I love the way you do your makeup, but it's just a different type of beautiful. Before me, right now, you look so fresh and clean and sweet. I just want to eat you up!" With that he dove at her neck and began playfully biting.

"AAAHHH!" Selene yelped and pretended to fight him off. They ended in a sweet kiss; lips brushing lightly together before parting so he could accept her tongue and gently suck on it. They decided it was too chilly out so they went back to the bedroom. Javier changed the linens on his bed and they curled up together in a dreamy bliss.

Selene was waking, feeling refreshed (though still sore down below), and was conscious despite both having opened her eyes. She felt a rough hand on her hip, slowly tracing the curve from her waist to her thigh. She smiled and scooted backwards, bumping against a hard, fleshy protuberance.

"Mmmm." She said as she reached back and wrapped her hand around Javier's thick shaft. She stroked him slowly, squeezing occasionally and eliciting an appreciative groan from him.

"Good morning, beautiful." He said, touching his lips to her ear so that she could feel the vibrations of his words.

"It is a good morning, especially when I can wake up to this." She said giving his cock a squeeze.

"How do you feel... below, I mean." Javier asked, his voice tinged with concern.

"Oh, I'm sore, but I'll live. We'll just have to do that more, a lot more, to get me used to this beautiful cock." She purred.

Selene turned to Javier, but dodged his attempted kiss and slid underneath the covers, smiling wickedly. Javier rolled t his back and she slid over him, letting his hard cock glide between he big tits. She pushed her arms together to apply some pressure.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" Javier groaned in pleasure. He could feel Selene licking the tip of his cock when emerged from her tight cleavage.

Selene continued down, letting her lips and tongue caress the underside of his cock. She loved his taste, how she could feel every vein pulsing. She got down and licked his inner thighs, making sure her cheek was rubbing against his velvety sack. She felt the muscles in his legs tensing as he squirmed under her attention.

Selene grabbed his shaft and started slowly stroking him, while she licked and sucked on his blows and scrotum. She let her tongue dip and licked the sensitive area beneath his sack, and felt him shudder in response.

Selene pulled the covers completely off, and locked eyes with Javier as she grabbed his cock in two hands swirled her tongue around the shaft. She popped the head in her mouth, and tongued the slit feeling it pulse. She let herself slobber on his cock, rubbing her spit in with her hands, all the while maintaining eye contact.

She felt the first drops of pre-cum bubbling to the surface, and closed her eyes and moaned in rapture. Even though her pussy was sore and swollen, she was absolutely throbbing with need and dripping wet. She knew going again would be a bad idea though, so she concentrated on sucking his magnificent cock.

Selene concentrated on the head, and the first three or four inches of his thick cock. She had her hands slick and they were twisting up and down the rest; one clockwise the other counter-clockwise. She could feel him getting harder and she increased the pace, wanting to taste his seed.

Javier was doing his best not to jerk and twitch too much, as he didn't want to disrupt her rhythm. He could feel he wasn't going to last much longer and told her, "Selene, BabyGirl, I'm going to cum!

Selene thrilled at the pet name and bobbed hear and stroked his cock even faster. She was drooling freely now to make sure her hands were staying well lubricated. She saw him grab the sheets as his back arched. Then jet after jet of warm, thick cum filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly, not wanting to waste a drop as his cock's twitching subsided.

This time it was her turn to go to the bathroom for a towel, but instead he met her at the doorway and pulled her into the shower. They bathed each other for a long time, relishing the hot water and feel of each other's skin. They finally dried off and Javier donned a pair of basketball shorts, while he gave Selene a long tee shirt of his to wear.

Even clean it smelled of him and she walked around the house getting a better look at everything while he whipped up some omelets and fruit for them. She entered what looked like a study, a room she only gave a cursory glance the night prior, being a little nervous as she was.

Princess padded along beside her happily as she looked at the shelves containing his sports trophies. Javier was a three-time state champion in wrestling, a four year letter winner in football, made all-state in football twice, and was a captain of both teams. He even took sixth in the state for shotput his freshman year before deciding he wanted to use the spring season strictly for football training.

After high school, he went to a prestigious Big Ten school where he was a four year starter and a captain as a senior. He had an MVP trophy from the team's rivalry game when they lost two running backs and he basically carried the team on his back; rushing 42 times for 211 yards and 4 touchdowns in a game that's still played by ESPN and BTN as an "Instant Classic".

He had two framed Rose Bowl jerseys, one Fiesta Bowl, and one Orange bowl. They were game jerseys and still in the condition they were in when he took them off. Selene was glad the frames they contained seemed to be air tight.

There assorted footballs, wrestling bracket posters, and other memorabilia. Javier walked in and hugged her from behind as she took it all in. "How come you never played professionally?" She asked.

Javier bit her playfully and said, "Come eat, I'll tell you over breakfast."

They sat in the kitchen at the island on barstools. The aroma of the western style omelette was heaven for Selene. She could see bits of ham, pepper, onion in the omelette, and when she cut into it with her fork gooey american cheese oozed out. A side of crisp bacon, a toasted English muffin with butter, and a tall glass of fresh squeezed orange juice completed the meal.

Javier watched her for a second before digging in. "My position wasn't one that typically gets drafted, but I was lucky enough to be invited to the NFL Combine." He said between mouthfuls. "That's where the NFL inv..."

"Um, I know what the combine is." Selene said with a raised eyebrow.

Javier laughed, "I forgot, you are a big football fan." He took a moment to savor some bacon. "So, I performed pretty well at the combine. Better in things like bench press, vertical leap, and broad jump. The tests for power and explosiveness I did well at. I'm not exceptionally fast though, even for my size, and I've got hands like feet."

Selene laughed, almost choking on a bit of English muffin. "Oh my god that's funny." She finally managed to say.

"Javier chuckled and continued, "So I could block, but really can't catch, and that's an important part of being a fullback. At least for the teams still using them. Those are becoming few and far between." Javier shook his head.

"I bet you looked hot in your uniform, those tight pants...". Selene gushed and fluttered her lashes at him.

"Oh I did." Said Javier with a stone serious look on his face before allowing it to crack into laughter.

Princess chose that moment to cry, since she was being ignored and not one strip f bacon had come her way yet. Javier sighed, "You know I wouldn't forget about you. Sometimes I wonder if I should have named you Diva instead." He went over to the counter and grabbed a plate with three strips on it. He gave her two then held the last one out to Selene.

"Let her break off pieces from your hand," he said, "watch how gentle she is taking food."

Selene held the bacon so that most of it was obscured by her hand. Princess bit into the exposed part, tiny hairs on her snout tickling Selene. "Oh, she really is the sweetest girl." Selene said as the big pit licked her hand when the bacon was finished.

"You know I really loved your under garments last night." Javier said as he cleared the table. "Did you know I had a thing for sheer lingerie?" He asked.

Selene smiled and shook her head, "Not at all. I just liked the way they looked on me, and thought you might as well." She helped him clearing up their breakfast.

She yelped as he grabbed her from behind. "That's what I mean. You just... get me." He kissed her fiercely on her neck, and she purred.

Pulling away so they could finish cleaning up, he said, "This may be a weird question, but do you have problems finding bras and other unmentionables that fit properly? I would imagine you're hardly an 'off-the-rack' body."

She looked at him curiously, "I do. It's almost impossible to find sets of things, so I typically spend a lot of time hunting down separates to make matches." Selene cocked her head, "Why do you ask?"

Javier was smiling, "Oh no reason. Listen, I have to make a phone call. If we go out, are you cool with putting your dress back on or would you need to go home and change?"

Selene was very suspicious now, but also intrigued. "I guess I could put it back on. You're acting weird..."

Javier laughed and told her, "Oh you'll enjoy my weirdness when you figure it out." He rubbed his hands together maniacally, then grabbed his phone and headed outside.

Selene had limited makeup in her clutch, but she had a little eye shadow and blush so she applied that. She was blessed with really good skins so she seldom wore much foundation, if any. She slipped on her dress without her bra on, as it had a shelf inside that she assumed held normal women in place.

The shelf wasn't going to work for her, so she put her bra back on. Her panties had been soaked thoroughly the night before so she decided to go without them.

Javier returned with a big smile on his face. "Good, you're dressed. Let me throw on a shirt and some sneakers and we'll go." He ran into the bedroom.

"But where are we going? Selene called after him. He was busy humming and pretending he didn't hear her. She shook her head and played with Princess while she waited.

They had taken his car and headed into the city. He still wouldn't tell Selene where they were headed, so she started reaching into his lap and playing with his cock.

"Ok! Ok! Christ, you're gonna make me crash!" He joked as he swatted her hand away from his now full erection. "Have you heard of Monique's? The custom lingerie shop in the art district?"

Selene's eyes widened, "Yes! Of course! She has famous clientele; Hollywood actresses, music stars, even some famous porn stars if I remember correctly." Monique's was incredibly elite as stores went.

"Is that where we're going?" Selene asked incredulously.

"It is. I'd like to get you some pretty things, if that's ok with you." Javier grinned.

Selene threw her arms around him, causing a bit of a swerve, "Oh my god, thank you!" She planted a big kiss on cheek so he could keep his eyes on the road. They approached the shop and Selene saw a big closed sign on the front.

"Aww, it's closed." She pouted, genuinely disappointed. Javier glanced over and gave her a wink, then pulled down the alley next to the shop and parked in the private lot in back. He pulled in next to a shockingly electric green Ferrari.

Selene was confused, "I don't understand, what are-"

Just then a brassy voice boomed out, "JAVY!!" The back door to the shop had opened, and woman came striding out. She looked to be about six feet tall flatfooted, strikingly beautiful, probably in her 40s, and was wearing what had to be six inch heels. She was dressed in a tight, 50s style V-neck top that showed tremendous cleavage, and pencil skirt. She ran over and threw her arms around Javier, who returned the hug emphatically.

Selene was still standing there with her mouth open when the amazon turned on her. She looked Selene up and down and said "Oh yes, so much to work with, oh Javy you have an eye!" Her hands also rose up under Selene's breasts and gave them a little lift.

"You're Monique. THE Monique, the one all the stars come to!" Selene said excitedly.

"The one and only, sweetie." Monique struck a pose for effect.

Selene looked at Javier, "How, how do you know Monique? How come she's here when the shop is closed? Is she who you called?" She was having difficulty wrapping her head around the fact that a woman who makes Oscar winners wait just dropped everything for him.

Monique decided to take charge, "Javy is one of my oldest and dearest friends, I love him to death, and would kick Gaga out the door if he needed me! Let's get you inside, honey, we're going to have some fun!"

Selene felt dazed as she let Monique put an arm around her shoulders and lead her into the store. She had her in a studio area on a little platform and was surrounded by mirrors on three sides of the room. Javier sat down on the small couch opposite the mirrors, and Monique sat down next to him.

"So, what are we thinking, Javy?" Monique asked.

Javier shook his head. "Selene is not only exceptionally beautiful, she's incredibly smart, she's strong, and she's independent. It is completely up to her what she would like. I'm just here to watch the try ons!" He smiled at Selene hungrily.

Monique looked at Javier, then at Selene, then back at Javier. "Honey, I've never seen you look at anyone like that."

"That's because there is nobody else like her." Javier said, never taking his eyes off of Selene, who blushed and smiled.

"Well, this is going to be fun!" Adressing Selene she said, "You know he's never brought any girls to me. I've told him for years, bring them over, I'll set them up with beautiful dainties! Nope, never brought anyone." She looked appraisingly at Selene, "You though, ooo those curves!"

"Come with me sweetheart, let's get some measurements." As she indicated to a doorway. Selene went through and was in a large room with bolts of fabric and dozens of bras, panties, and lingerie pieces, all seemingly one of each size.

"He really likes you, you know that?" Monique said as she took Selene's measurements. She would grab a piece off the shelf and put it aside as she went.

"I feel the same," Selene said honestly, "he is unlike any man I've ever met." She smiled dreamily as she remembered being held by Javier. "Um, if you don't mind my asking..."

"You want to know how I know him?" Monique said with a small grin.

"Well, yes. If it's not too personal a question. Sorry if I'm prying." Selene didn't want to upset this woman who obviously cared enough about Javier to do this favor for him.

Monique looked Selene in her eyes, she was intimidating as tall as she was, but she seemed to find what she was looking for and her glare softened. "Javier and I went to high school together. We actually played football together." She said softly.

Now Selene was really confused, and it showed on her face.

Monique laughed and said, "I'll take that as a compliment. I was born Michael. Back then I was a tall, gangly, nervous gay teenager. I was in danger of having a pretty hard time with bullying, until Javy and a couple of the other players made it clear that they wouldn't take kindly to that."

Monique's eyes welled up a bit. "I wasn't any good at football, I was really just in it for the showers." She laughed, then shook her head. "Javy, even as a kid always had a solid moral compass. He just believes in fairness and honesty, and detests bullies."

Monique explained that she knew Javy was the reason, and that his friends went along at first for him. Eventually though, she gained a lot of friends because they were kind of "forced" to get to know her.

Selene was nodding. "I can't imagine someone challenging Javier on that point."

Monique raised her brows as she sorted through some additional pieces. "Oh, one guy did. From another school, big guy too. He told Javier since I was a faggot, and he was protecting me, he must be a faggot too." She gathered up several garments and turned to Selene.

"He beat that boy pretty badly. It may be the only fight he's every gotten in. He's intimidating but he's really a sweetie when you get down to it. After that, nobody dared challenge Javy. We've kept in touch over the years, he even floated me a small loan when I was in design school in New York. Javy is just good people."

Selene was trying to picture Javier as a strapping, young high school ball player. Monique snapped her out of it.

"I always thought Javy was gorgeous, but back then I was too afraid of that log between his legs." She said.

Selene eyes snapped to hers. Monique laughed, "Showers dear, we WERE teammates after all." She continued laughing and Selene joined her, as her laugh was really infectious.

Javier waited patiently as the two ladies were giggling in the other room. He knew Monique would put Selene at ease right away. Monique entered and stood by the dais. Selene walked out next and his jaw dropped.

Selene walked out and stood on the dais, she was wearing a sheer, red lace bra that was trimmed in silk. Her panties were a boy short cut but made essentially of the same stretchy lace as the bra. On her legs were sheer, red stockings, no garters as they clung to fullness of her thighs. She was also wearing a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes, in red, with the designer's signature on the side.

Selene felt gorgeous, she felt glamorous, and she loved Javier's reaction. He stood and approached her slowly, eyes roaming all over her so hungrily she could feel them. He took her hand and encouraged her to do a turn. The way the boy shorts hugged her plump ass was so perfect.

He glanced over at Monique and whispered, "How do you take a woman that is already so beautiful, and accentuate... well, everything so perfectly?"

Monique tossed her hair and raised her chin, "Because I am the best, honey. A slap of marble is already beautiful, but if you give it to Michelangelo it become art!" She threw her hands out at Selene in display.

"We'll take everything. This exact outfit, as you've put it together." Javier said breathlessly.

"Oh... no, we can't take everything, I mean the shoes alone..." Selene started.