The Awakening

Story Info
She was everything he hoped, and more.
19.9k words
4.6
27.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me; are you submissive?" Selene Mancini froze amid sorting the papers she was working on. Javier Montez, the CIO of the small but very successful wealth management firm, had asked it in such a nonchalant manner she wondered if she heard the question correctly. He was still perusing the document in his hand as she glanced at him briefly. "It's a simple enough question." He stated matter-of-factly.

She cleared her throat, "I don't know what you mean, Javier."

He smiled in a tired manner and put down the document. He looked at her directly and said "Selene, we've been working on this presentation for the past 4 nights. We've pretty much exhausted every small talk topic there is, we've gossiped about our colleagues, we've discussed our families, I'm just trying to find a way to broaden our conversation."

Javier was handsome, in his mid 40s, and still had the body of the fullback he was in college. He was perhaps a bit softer in the middle, but power and strength was still evident in his broad shoulders, barrel chest, and thick arms and legs.

Standing a shade under 6 feet, he was still 240 pounds solid, as he had continued his love of power lifting. He had black hair which he kept cut in a high and tight, and when it began to grow in, there were tinges of gray on the sides.

His goatee was always impeccably trimmed, and had more of a salt and pepper mix. Although he wasn't overly tall, he exuded a stature that was unmistakable.

While at first glance his handsome features seemed a bit intimidating; as if he was always a bit angry, he was quick with a smile and very approachable once one got to know him. He possessed a sharp wit and good sense of humor, and was an excellent head of his department; endearing himself to his staff through praise and encouragement, and coaching them through errors or mistakes.

He was the perfect boss, and Selene was his administrative assistant. He was also single, and the object of many of the ladies in the office attention.

"Selene, let me be very clear. You do an outstanding job here, and are an absolutely vital part of our team. If the question makes you uncomfortable, I withdraw it. I just want you to know that in no way would your answer, or refusal to do so, affect you professionally. I value you as an employee and a friend, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize either."

Selene realized she had been holding her breath. She exhaled slowly and asked, "I'm curious why you would ask."

Javier explained that she seemed very eager to please in her duties, and that sometimes she seemed to crave praise a little more than others. Not in an annoying way, just noticeable to someone who is accustomed to seeing that in people.

That confused her more, and it must have shown on her face because he continued. "You see, contrary to the office gossip I do have relationships. I prefer a dominant role, and the relationships I have are with submissives; women who enjoy giving over a measure of control to their partners. You strike me very much as someone who would enjoy that." He maintained his gaze the entire time.

Selene felt her ears get hot as her face flushed, and also a familiar stirring in her panties. "Tell you what, let's forget the question. I apologize if I made you uncomfortable..."

"I am." She said softly. "It's nothing to be ashamed of you know." He said sincerely. "We all have different... aspects of our personality that assert themselves in our sexuality. Have you ever explored it?" Selene shook her head no.

She couldn't believe she was having this conversation, but Javier made it seem very easy to talk about. "Do you find me attractive, Selene?" Javier asked, but was confident he knew the answer.

"Yes." She said, not quite making eye contact.

Javier smiled, and it melted away the intimidating nature of him. "We've worked together for three years; do you trust me?" He asked.

"Yes." She said, this time meeting his gaze with something of a longing in her eyes.

"I find you very attractive, Selene. Gorgeous as a matter of fact."

Selene smiled. A chubby girl in her youth, she had grown into a superbly voluptuous woman. In her late teens she was self-conscious of the exaggerated hourglass of her figure, but had learned to love her curves, and the way men reacted to them, though she was very selective with men.

Javier had always been professional when engaging with her, kind and charming, but professional. He hired her despite her not having a degree which was listed as a requirement for the job, instead seeing the drive she had and the dedication to doing good work instilled in her while working in her family's tire and auto repair shop.

There were plenty of men in the office who showed her attention, but they always seemed a bit too eager, plus she didn't want to get involved in an office romance in case things didn't work out. She loved working here and loved working for Javier, and now she's having this conversation with him? She felt seriously conflicted, but intrigued as well.

"Would you like to explore your submissive side with me?" Javier asked in a tone that suggested authority, yet was inviting at the same time.

"I've always been intrigued by the idea of exploring it," she said, "but I'm also a little scared that someone would go too far."

Javier nodded, "A common, and justified, fear."

"There are plenty of idiots out there who read crap like 50 shades of whatever and think they can smack a woman around to get her off." Javier stood and stretched, his massive shoulders and biceps straining the fabric of his tailored shirt. He walked over to her side of the conference room table and sat against the edge.

"What I would like to do, is teach you my form of the dominant/submissive relationship. There's no abuse involved, the pain that is involved is light at best, and only done when the submissive allows. Mine is a more... sensual method. It has more to do with you wanting to please me, than it does me making you please me. Does that makes sense?"

Selene was nodding, she could smell his cologne with him standing so close, and it was intoxicating to her. "I think so," she said, "what if you did something I didn't like?"

Javier gently brushed a stray lock of her thick, jet black hair away from her face. "Then you tell me to stop."

Selene enjoyed the intimacy of his touch on her cheek. "So... would we have a safe word or something?"

Javier chuckled, "Sure, how about stop, or no, or don't do that?" He cupped her chin and lightly lifted her face so their eyes met, "It doesn't have to be complicated, we're two consenting adults, and if one adult doesn't consent, that activity ceases." His smile put her at ease, and she smiled back.

Javier stood up, "We're just about done putting this presentation together. Why don't we finish this up, and grab a drink, and we can explore this a little more... just verbally for now?" Selene smiled and nodded, and began reorganizing the papers in her hands. Javier smiled and walked back around to his side of the table to finish.

Javier relaxed now that he had broached the subject with Selene. God, he thought she was gorgeous. Standing about 5'2", her compact frame was thick and curvy, and just ached to be touched. Her style of dress would have been conservative, had she not had simply impossible dimensions to cover.

He guessed her breasts were a 38 or 40, probably an F cup as they were simply massive. Her butt had to be around the same, but her waist couldn't be more than 28 inches. Meaning every skirt was just clinging on for dear life trying to keep her beautiful, shapely rear contained, or it would have been far too loose around the waist.

Every shirt strained to keep her beautiful tits covered; a small gap between each button confirmed their efforts. Her thighs were thick and just the right amount of muscular; akin to a sprinter or gymnast. Her calves were shapely and powerful, and the heels she always wore accentuated them perfectly.

She wasn't showy and didn't flaunt her curves, but he could tell she was confident in a world where stick figure models represented the ideal. He knew she was an avid yoga practitioner, and it was evident in the tone of her arms and calves.

The day she came into the office on her day off to drop off some paperwork dressed in yoga pants, a tank top, and two sports bras, Javier almost lost his professionalism.

It was then he knew he would approach her about their relationship becoming more personal. He was already convinced he read her personality correctly, he just waited for the right opportunity to ask.

At drinks Javier explained that he'd been attracted to Selene for quite a while. He told her how beautiful he thought she was, but that he wanted to get to know her well before approaching her, considering the type of relationship he enjoyed.

"It isn't for everyone, and that's fine." He said. "I've known too many women who thought this was a once in a while thing; a game, if you will. It's not, it's something that has to be natural, and someone really needs to see it that way to be truly fulfilled by it." Selene nodded and smiled.

In truth, she'd been often thought what it old be like to be submissive to a strong, but trustworthy man, ever since she'd read a tawdry little novel about it years earlier. She had looked up dom/sub culture online and though she found plenty that was interesting, she found much of it disturbing too.

She also couldn't be sure what was misinformation and what wasn't. She said, "I have, for a pretty long while now, wanted to explore this. I just never...".

"Never what?" Javier asked. "Never found anyone... worthy, of trusting with that type of control." She lowered her eyes, wondering if she'd revealed too much, but if this is what she was looking for then that trust would have to start somewhere.

Javier was taken aback. "I, hmm, I've never had someone put it to me so sweetly before. Selene, I don't know what to say. I'm flattered, no that's not the right word, I'm humbled, that you would consider me worthy enough to even make that admission."

Javier took her petite hand in his large, strong one. "Here's what I can promise; I won't betray that trust. We can progress through this as quickly or as slowly as you like. We can explore whatever boundaries you like. I will never force you to do something you don't want to do."

Selene gripped his hand tightly and smiled while meeting his eyes. Eyes that were kind, and yet fierce at the same time. She loved his rugged good looks, his muscular body, and the way he kept himself impeccably groomed.

Javier always smelled delicious; a combination of a light cologne and his own natural scent. Despite his bear like proportions, he also moved with an athlete's grace; with assured steps that had a sense of power behind them that could be unleashed at will.

"You know," she began, "I've been attracted to you since that first day we met at my interview. I've always tried to maintain my professionalism because a woman... built like me, tends to get a reputation on sight alone."

An irritated look flashed across her face, but quickly faded. "You've always treated me respectfully, more as a peer than a subordinate, and I've seen that's the way you are with the entire department, although there is no doubt who is charge." She chuckled and squeezed his hand again.

Javier smiled. "So, should I explain to you the type of dominance that I prefer?" Selene nodded, a bit excitedly.

Javier leaned in a bit closer, and his rich, deep voice took on a huskier tone, "I will lead out interactions. You will obey me. Sometimes, I will have you wear something special for me. It might be a particular outfit, or something that only I know you have on. It may even involve toys. Mostly though, I love to tease. I want to do things that will make you incredibly hot, build a yearning inside of you, excite you sexually to the point of physical response without me even touching you, but I won't let you cum unless you earn it."

He took one finger and lightly trailed it from her palm, up her forearm, to the crook of her arm. Involuntarily the fine hairs on her arm stood on end, and he could see her nipples hardening. Selene shivered and bit her lower lip. Not only was she cognizant of the response he noticed, she was aware how wet her pussy was getting as well.

Javier continued, "Unless I miss my guess, and I don't often," he leaned closer still and whispered, "you're wet right now." Selene stared into eyes, surprised he could read her so easily. "I bet," Javier said, "that with the right words, another drink or two, and I could take you to bed tonight."

Selene didn't tell him he could take her right then and there on the table in the middle of the bar for all she cared.

"That's not because you're easy, or because I would take advantage of you with alcohol, it's because I've always had a sense. A sense of when a woman really wants me. You really want me don't you, Selene?" Not trusting herself to speak, Selene nodded and licked her lips.

Javier looked at her lustily. "I want you too, Selene. Right now the only thing in my mind is exploring every single exquisite inch, every curve of your amazing body. I want to feel that first moment when I slip inside you, hear and see how your body reacts when we make love. However, I want that longing, for both of us, to increase in intensity. The longer you shake a champagne bottle..."

Selene was breathing a little heavier, she was soaked now, and she was literally squirming in her seat. Javier sat back in chair, smiled mischievously at her, and took a sip of his Old Fashioned.

"Can I ask you a question?" Selene said a bit breathlessly.

"Of course, you can ask me anything." Said Javier.

She felt she was starting to settle down, nope she's just lying to herself, she was still more aroused than she could ever remember being. "I would like to explore this with you. I trust that you wouldn't hurt me, or abuse me. The fact that I'm insanely attracted to you make it a bit easier too." She said, blushing.

Javier winked at her cheekily.

"If you're... pleased with me, that is if we make each other happy, would you ever consider letting me control you in any way? Just for a time, not like permanent!" Selene felt like she was stumbling over her words.

"There is something I've seen... on the internet, and I think it would be something of a role reversal for you..." she said.

Intrigued, Javier arched and eyebrow, Selene loved when he did that, "I can't wait to hear." He said honestly.

Selene said quietly, "Have you ever heard of edging?"

Javier smiled. "I have. What about it?"

Selene took a deep breath. "I've, I've only been with a few guys, boyfriends, all of them mind you, and so I don't have a lot of experience... but I like watching porn on the internet, and I've seen dominant women do this, and I... I've always wanted to do that to a man." She looked down, shocked at her own words, that she would say these things out loud, and to her boss!

Javier laughed, not a mean laugh but one of honest joy. "This is a night for confessions, isn't it? Selene, edging can be done both ways. Edging, is something that I will do to you." Selene liked the way he said, 'will do' rather than 'would like to do'.

"However," Javier paused as if considering, "Provided you earn it, that might be something I would be willing to let you do to me." Javier was surprised at himself, he hadn't ever before allowed that level of control to a partner. Selene was special though, he could feel it. Maybe it was time he explored some of his own boundaries as well.

Javier looked at his watch, it was almost 11:00. "Today is Thursday, come to my house on Saturday, let's say 6:30. We'll have a light meal, then work on building up a greater appetite for food, while satiating some other appetites."

He paused, considering before he continued, "It feels like we're about to break from spring into summer at any moment and this weekend is supposed to be warm, so why don't you wear one of those maxi-dresses you have for casual Fridays during the summer. I always love those on you, and since we're staying kind of casual, those wedge-y, platform-y, strappy sandals as well. They make your already gorgeous legs and ass look even better. How does that sound?"

Selene was already picking out the dress in her head, and knew exactly the sandals he was talking about it, and they did make her ass look great! "Yes, sir. I will wear exactly what you like." They smiled at each other, and inside Selene was all butterflies.

Javier walked Selene to her sexy little sports car and gave her a hug she found utterly delicious. He turned towards his own powerful luxury car and stopped, "Oh, one more thing." Selene turned to face him as she opened the door to her car. "Don't masturbate before we see each other." Selene's eyes snapped wide, and her mouth opened slightly in disbelief. Javier chuckled and stepped closer, putting his hands on her shoulders. "I see I ruined your pre-bedtime plans for tonight."

Selene was a bit annoyed because that is exactly what she was planning as soon as she got back to her apartment, but she loved the feel of his strong hands on her. "As you wish." She sighed disappointedly.

Javier leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I can guarantee it will be worth it." The feel of his warm breath against her ear, and the smell of him so close, sent a gentle shudder through her.

"Yes sir. I trust you, so I will do as say."

Javier kissed her forehead tenderly. "Good girl, Selene, very good girl."

That night Selene stayed true to her word, and didn't touch herself at all. She stood in front of her mirrored closet doors without anything on, turning and looking at herself from different angles. Her huge breasts hung on her chest, but were still full rather than saggy, and her shoulders, broad for a woman, made them somewhat proportionate.

At least they looked like they belonged on her, unlike big fake boobs on a skinny girl that just looked out of place. Selene had been an athlete all through high school; excelling in soccer and field hockey, and loved to mountain bike, trail hike, and do yoga. She was fit, yet she always carried a layer of baby fat. It didn't bother her, she loved the way she looked.

Unless some serious starvation was involved though, she was never going to be a gal with abs, and she couldn't care any less. She turned to the side and cupped her hand under one large ass cheek, lifting it and letting it drop again. Just the right amount of jiggle she thought to herself. In profile her tits and ass were most prominent, and she had the slightest little rounding in her tummy. She liked to think of that as womanly.

Her nipples were hard as she ran her hands down her thighs and stomach, careful to avoid any erogenous zones. She was so turned on though, that everywhere she touched seemed to send electricity through her body. She decided to get to bed and try to sleep. After some initial tossing and turning, she finally drifted off to thoughts of Javier and the things they would do together.

Javier decide to hop in the shower before bed. His only in home companion, Princess, a 90-pound pit bull he adopted after she was rescued from a dog fighting ring, had said her hellos and done her business out back, now was settling into her bed to resume what was surely the sleep he had interrupted.

After undressing he stopped in front of the wall mirror naked in his spacious en suite bathroom. Not bad for 46 he thought to himself. He still lifted weights 4 days per week, heavy sets with two days of rest between muscle groups and nothing on Wednesdays or the weekends.

His sparse cardio, coupled with an intentionally less disciplined diet had smoothed over the six pack he'd had in his playing days. Still, there was no denying the power and strength than emanated from his shoulders, chest, arms, thighs and calves. Even with a layer of fat over his abs, his stomach was still essentially flat, and he maintained that V shape that forced him to get his shirts and suits tailored.