The Bluebird and the Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"I guess," Angie said, "I really don't care what we are. I love you and that's all that matters."

"I love you too," Ronnie replied, "And what's more, I want you again."

"Come and get it," Angie said.

***

Anne Marie Patterson sat up in bed and listened, her mother's instincts on full alert. She thought she'd heard a cry from the girl's room, but now it was quiet. Easing out of bed so as not to wake her sleeping husband, she put on a robe and padded barefoot down the hall to their closed door. She'd just look in and see if they were okay.

The door was unlocked; she opened it slightly and was greeted by the slurps, moans and little cries of the girls making love. Opening it a bit further, she could see them dimly on the bed in a 69 position. Heart racing, she closed the door and stood there trembling.

She had expected something like this for some time now, yet it was still a surprise to see them actually doing it. Her pussy moistened as she remembered her roommate in college that had seduced her their first semester together. They began a four year relationship that only ended when they graduated and went their separate ways. She padded back to her own room, went in the bathroom, sat on the toilet and jilled off to the memories of she and Jennifer making sweet love.

***

Anne Marie paused in her breakfast preparations when the girls strolled into the kitchen holding hands. She was struck at how different they seemed since last night. They had gone upstairs as best friends and returned downstairs as lovers. Their lazy smiles of satisfaction and shining eyes telling the older woman they had shared intimacies for most of the night.

"Morning, Mom."

"Morning, Mrs. Patterson."

"Good morning, girls. Would you like bacon and eggs for breakfast?"

"Sure."

"That'd be great."

The girls sat together at the kitchen table, talking quietly, their shoulders and knees touching, occasionally touching the others cheek or brushing a stray lock of hair from their forehead. Anne Marie watched them from the corner of her eye as she fried the eggs and bacon. They were so cute together.

"Here you are, girls. I'll bring some toast in a minute."

They thanked her and quickly devoured their breakfast, pausing only to sip orange juice and feed each other from their plates. After visiting for a while, they left for Ronnie's house, telling Anne Marie they were going there and from there to the mall to window shop.

***

Sharon Warren welcomed her daughter home with open arms. They hugged and kissed, and then she hugged and kissed Angie. Sharon was an attractive blonde woman in her early forties and proud of the fact she could still wear the same clothes she wore in high school.

She exercised regularly, counted calories, advocated physical fitness and was intensely proud of her cheerleader daughter as she had been one herself when she was her age. She thought the girls looked cute together and complimented each other with their looks and talents. The girls spent an hour or so with her in conversation, and then left for the mall.

***

Angie and Ronnie decided to not hold hands while strolling through the mall. They were not ready to announce to the world their newfound affection for each other and, by inference, their intimacies. They had a lunch of salad and fruit in the food court, and then continued on until they found themselves at the entrance of a store named 'Thong You Very Much' selling sexy lingerie.

Intrigued and a bit excited, they soon had selected some wispy undergarments and went to a dressing room to try them on. Ronnie removed her shorts and panties to try on a cute thong when Angie came up behind her and cupped her hand on the girl's pussy.

"Mmmm," Angie purred, "Hello there, haven't seen you for a while."

"Not here," Ronnie hissed, "Someone will hear us."

"We can be quiet, can't we," Angie teased, wiggling a finger in the moistening slit.

"Uhhhh ... yeah, I guess," Ronnie breathed, already losing control.

"Sit on the bench," Angie said, turning Ronnie around, "I want to suck your pussy."

Ronnie sat and saw that Angie was also naked below the waist. She spread her legs as Angie knelt between them and began to lick the plump labial lips of her lover. Ronnie put her head back against the wooden partition, closing her eyes and surrendering to the shocks and thrills Angie's wiggling tongue was sending through her body. A low moan escaped her throat as one, then two fingers joined the tongue in her pussy, wiggling around, searching for and finding the girl's G-spot.

Ronnie clenched her lower lip in her teeth, trying to suppress a scream of pleasure as Angie's fingertips massaged the spongy patch in the top of her now sopping pussy and she began to suck and nibble on Ronnie's throbbing clit. Ronnie's white knuckled hands gripped the edge of the bench as her orgasm expanded, then burst within her, sizzling along every nerve.

Frantically, she grabbed a pair of panties and stuffed them in her mouth to muffle a howl of joy as she climaxed, lifting her ass off the bench and pushing her overflowing cunt into Angie's face. Gulping and swallowing her lover's juices, Angie grabbed Ronnie's ass cheeks and hung on, sucking and licking until the girl had a second orgasm and slumped back on the seat, breathing heavily. Angie joined her on the bench and hugged her until she regained her composure.

Ronnie took the sodden panties out of her mouth and threw them on the floor saying "I guess we're buying those."

"Mmmm, you really got off that time," Angie said. "Your pussy gripped my fingers like a vise."

"It seems like it gets better each time we do it," Ronnie replied, kissing her. "Now it's your turn. Stand up, face the wall, bend over, put your hands palm down on the bench and put your ass in the air. I'm gonna fuck you from behind."

Shivering with excitement, Angie did as she was told. Just seeing her lover's globular ass cheeks, puckered asshole and drooling pussy was making Ronnie's mouth water. She sucked and tongued the wrinkled star while fingering the girl's pussy as Angie moaned low in her throat in approval.

Ronnie worked her tongue into Angie's asshole until it was going in over an inch and caressing the soft walls. Soon she had four fingers working in the girl's pussy as Angie jerked, moaned and trembled at the dual sensations of being fucked in both holes.

"Put your fist in there," Angie growled, "Fuck me and fuck me hard." Ronnie bunched her fingers together and pushed them into the girls gooey cunt until her hand went in up to the wrist. Angie began to utter little shrieks as Ronnie fisted her until she stuffed a pair of panties in her mouth to reduce the volume of the sounds she was making. Ronnie slipped two fingers into Angie's slack asshole up to the second knuckle, fucking her there too.

Angie's mind exploded as both her holes were filled with her lover's fingers and the very idea that she was at her mercy and could do whatever she wanted to her sent her spiraling into a whirlpool of pure lust. She began pushing back against Ronnie's hand and fingers, wanting them deeper inside her, wanting to cum and cum and cum for her lover.

Neither girl noticed that the once vacant dressing rooms were now occupied by other female customers who, listening to the erotic noises coming from their cubicle, were either embarrassed, horrified or shaking with suppressed laughter.

Angie's orgasm shook her like an earthquake as she chewed on her mouthful of panties to suppress her screams of release. Ronnie continued fucking her holes until Angie had a second powerful orgasm and sank to her knees, mewling and panting.

Ronnie sat beside her on the floor, licking cum from her fist and hugging her. After Angie recovered, they sat together on the bench, drained and sated. Then they heard giggles, snorts, titters and whispered conversations going on around them and realized they were no longer alone.

"Omigawdomygawdomygawd," Ronnie whispered. "They heard us fucking. I'm soooo embarrassed. What'a we gonna doooo?"

"Not a damn thing except walk the hell outta here," was the whispered reply. "We have nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie. We were just expressing our love for each other. If they don't like it, they can go fuck themselves."

Putting on their tops and shorts, they gathered up the soaked panties, opened the cubicle door and walked out, heads held high. No one watching them spoke, but some waved and others blew kisses. When they were about to leave the dressing rooms, the women burst into applause.

Faces burning in embarrassment, they fled the store, stopping only to stuff the panties under some blouses arranged on a table. Once they were well clear of the store entrance, they broke into a run out the main doors of the mall to Ronnie's car in the parking lot. Driving away, they broke into shrieks of laughter at the outrageous thing they had done.

***

Ronnie asked her mother if Angie could stay the night and Sharon agreed providing her mother was okay with it. She was, so the girls had dinner, chatted with Sharon about Angie's plans for after high school, watched some TV and went upstairs to bed.

Ronnie had no more than locked the door behind them than they shed their clothes and jumped into bed. They made love into the wee hours of the morning, finally falling into an exhausted sleep.

Sharon's motherly instincts were on a par with Anne Marie's and when she came up to bed alone, husband Ted was away on business, she heard peculiar noises coming from Ronnie's room and decided to investigate. The door was locked which was odd, Ronnie never locked the door to her room. Curiosity increasing, Sharon searched for and found a master key in her jewel box, crept back, opened the door and carefully peered in.

Her eyes widened and her mouth went into a silent 'O' of surprise as she saw in the dimness an erotic tableau featuring her daughter and her friend. Ronnie was kneeling facing the headboard, head thrown back in ecstasy and moaning softly as she scrubbed her dripping cunt on Angie's face and her wiggling tongue. Angie was jilling off as she ate Ronnie out, three fingers working in her own sopping pussy, her hips jerking as she neared her climax.

Ronnie got off; barely suppressing a shriek of release as she continued to ride Angie's face and the girl achieved her own orgasm. Angie ate Ronnie to a second orgasm, who then released her grip on the headboard, falling back on the bed, breathing heavily. Afraid she'd be seen, Sharon eased the door shut, locked it and retreated to the kitchen to fix a cup of tea and calm down after what she'd just witnessed.

When the girls came downstairs for breakfast, Sharon was all smiles trying to hide her nervousness. They looked so cute sitting there at the kitchen table, she began to relax as the conflicting thoughts about what she'd seen receded in her mind. She'd need to discuss this with Angela's mother of course and wondered how best to broach the subject.

Finishing their meal, the girls decided to split up for the day so their families wouldn't get suspicious. They parted reluctantly, spent the day with their parents, and retired to their bedrooms in the evening. Ronnie called Angie and they had phone sex for three hours; jilling off imagining the other was pleasuring them.

***

"I kissed a girl and I liked it" Anne Marie sang as she did her housework. "The taste of her cherry chap stick, I kissed a girl just to try it, I hope my boyfriend don't mind it ..." The ringing doorbell interrupted her duet with Katy Perry, so she turned off the stereo, grabbed her robe from a nearby chair and went to see who it was. Anne Marie liked music when she worked around the house; she also liked working naked if no one else was at home. She'd cool off in the whirlpool tub afterwards.

The door cam screen showed a visibly agitated Sharon Warren standing there. She was wringing her hands and shifting her feet as she waited. Anne Marie pulled the robe around her and opened the door. "Sharon, come in, what's wrong, hon? Are the girls okay?"

"Yes, they're okay," Sharon replied, she looked as if she'd been crying, "We really need to talk, Anne Marie."

"Okay, c'mon in the kitchen. Would you like some tea? I have chamomile."

"I'd love a cup of tea, thank you."

Sharon sat at the kitchen table while Anne Marie boiled some water in the coffeemaker, set out cups, saucers, spoons, cream and sugar, a box of tea bags and a tin of cookies. She poured boiling water in the cups, added tea bags and then sat next to Sharon saying, "Now what's this all about?"

"I'm not sure how to begin," the woman answered. "You know the girls spent Saturday night at my house, right?"

"Yeah, Angela said she had fun."

"Well, around ten in the evening, they went up to Veronica's room saying they were tired ..."

'Uh oh', Anne Marie thought, 'I bet I know where this is going', but said nothing.

Sharon sipped her tea and continued "When I went to bed around twelve, I thought I heard funny noises coming from Veronica's room, so I decided to look in and make sure they were okay."

'Oh shit, here it comes'.

"The door was locked and then I was really worried, so I found a master key, opened it and looked in."

'Jesus, I hope they didn't see her, those poor kids'.

Sharon's voice broke, "They were having sex, right there on Veronica's bed. Veronica was sitting on your daughter's face and Angela was pleasuring her. Angela had her hand between her own legs masturbating and the sounds they were making ..." She trailed off and sipped more tea. Her hand shook and spilled some onto the saucer.

"What did you do then?"

Sharon blushed "I watched them for a couple minutes, they never saw me, and then I closed the door and locked it again. I couldn't believe what I saw. I went downstairs to make some tea and calm down and later I went to bed. Anne Marie, what are we going to do?"

Anne Marie patted her hand, "Sharon, dear, we're not going to do anything right now. Our daughters are good girls and have become very close. It's perfectly natural at their ages to experiment sexually. Usually it's with boys, but ..."

Sharon began to cry. Anne Marie hugged her and let her release the tension she was holding inside. After a minute, Sharon took an offered napkin and dabbed at her eyes "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go off like that. I was just so surprised. I mean, my little girl ..."

Anne Marie hugged her again "It'll be alright, sweetie. They're just exploring their sexuality. There's no real harm in it. They'll be okay."

"I just worry about her, about them. What if they're Lesbians? Society can be so cruel and unforgiving to Gay people. I see and read about it all the time."

"All society's not like that. You only hear about the sensational side of things. Most people are tolerant and supportive of Gays. More and more famous or well-known people or their children are coming out and are proud of it. In some places, Gays can legally marry and start families. It's a different time than when we were young, Sharon. Would you like more tea?"

"Yes, please. I think I'll have a cookie too. I guess I'm just being silly, huh?"

"You're a mother concerned with your daughter's welfare," Anne Marie replied, pouring more boiling water in her guest's teacup "You're not being silly at all." She poured some for herself and sat down again.

Sharon nibbled her cookie, blushed again and said "I have a confession to make."

"Okay," Anne Marie replied. Her heart was beating faster and her pussy was moist. All this talk about sex was making her hot. Hugging Sharon didn't help either. The woman was downright beautiful, but was blissfully unaware of the way her appearance affected other people.

Sharon was a cheerful girl, enjoyed life and liked the feeling of freedom wearing as little clothing as possible gave her. She suffered mightily in the fall and winter and couldn't wait for spring and summer so she could wear her short shorts and crop tops again and no underwear. She was wearing an outfit like that when she went to Anne Marie's this morning and it was making the latter's mouth water.

Anne Marie had reined in her surging libido until Sharon said "When I was watching them, I became excited. The noises they were making made me shiver. I wanted to watch them more and maybe touch myself, but I was afraid they'd see me, so I went away. I guess I'm kind of a perv, huh?"

Her guest's innocent confession sent Anne Marie's mind whirling and her desires came roaring back. "That's perfectly natural, hon," she said evenly, "Tell me, have you ever been with a woman?"

"Once," Sharon replied, "With my cousin Julie. Her folks owned a farm and I'd visit there a lot in the summertime. One hot day we went skinny dipping in a pond on the back forty and afterwards we lay in the sun to dry off. Maybe it was the warmth, or the fact there was no one around, but we started kissing and hugging and it felt so good. We kept on feeling each other up and rubbing our pussies together until we both got off. We spent the rest of the afternoon there, exploring each other and having orgasms."

"When we got back to the house, we decided we'd better cool it before my aunt and uncle discovered us and we caught hell. We managed to have other wonderful times alone that summer and in the fall she went off to college. We still see each other on occasion and correspond fairly often." Sharon sighed, "I really miss her sometimes."

While Sharon talked, Anne Marie made a decision. Maybe it was a mistake, but what the hell; she was hot for this woman. When Sharon was finished with her tale, Anne Marie stood up, faced her guest, loosened the sash on her robe and let it fall open.

Sharon's eyes widened and she licked her lips at the sight of Anne Marie's naked body. Tall, slim and slightly built, her figure was that of an athlete, softened slightly over the years, but still toned. Her firm breasts rode high on her chest like ripe apples; her belly was softly rounded and drops of pre-cum glistened on the curly thicket of hair around her pussy. Sharon was mesmerized and too stunned to speak.

Anne Marie offered her hand to Sharon saying "Let's go upstairs, sweetie." Sharon nodded dumbly, took the woman's hand and allowed herself to be led upstairs to the bedroom. Anne Marie locked the door behind them, dropped her robe on the floor, crawled into bed, sat up and crooked a finger at Sharon in a 'Come here' gesture.

Trembling with anticipation and desire, Sharon dropped her shorts and top on the floor next to the robe and ambled over to the bed, full breasts swaying gently, giving her about to be lover a good look at what was in store for her.

Joining Anne Marie on the crisp white sheets, they knelt facing each other, embraced and began to kiss. Gently at first, then full on soul kissing, grinding their lips together, tongues swirling, exchanging saliva, all the while exploring the contours of their partner's body with their fingertips.

Anne Marie then broke the lip lock, dipped her head and turned her attention to Sharon's full breasts. She cupped them in her hands, kneading them as she sucked, licked and nibbled on the thick pink nipples as Sharon moaned "Oh God, suck them, suck them, I'll cum if you keep doing that."

"Nuh uh," Anne Marie said throatily, "I want you to cum in my mouth. Lie back and spread your legs. I'm gonna eat you."

"Oh God," Sharon said again and did as she was told, lying back on the bed, raising her knees and spreading her legs wide. She slid a pillow under her head so she could watch her lover eating her. Anne Marie settled between Sharon's legs, the scent of her aroused pussy making her senses reel. Oh, how she had missed these glorious sensations of woman love.

Anne Marie began a series of long, lingering licks up and down her lover's dripping cunt, along each labial lip and into the pink crevice between them. "Ohhhh, ohhhh," Sharon moaned as her lover's tongue wiggled in her pussy and she lifted her hips so Anne Marie had greater access to her pleasure center.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers