The Bluebird and the Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

Little did they know that as they pleasured each other, lustful eyes were watching.

***

Maureen Dunham slammed the car door closed and strode angrily toward her office in the high school gym. She was over half way home when she realized she'd forgotten the report she had promised Principal Higgins she'd finish by first thing on Monday. She was already anxious to get home because Cindy would be there waiting for her.

Her pussy became wet just thinking about the young girls hard body, soft skin and the way she sucked Maureen's pussy until she came in her greedy mouth. Cindy was one of a succession of lovers Maureen had found in each senior class during her eight year tenure at Alexander Hamilton.

Being the coach of the girls' basketball team gave her ample opportunity to see the girls naked and assess their charms. She also gave them the opportunity to see her naked as well, often showering with the team ostensibly to build solidarity with them, but really to let them see her toned and muscular body. It never failed to yield most satisfactory results.

Her sexual reverie was interrupted by the sound of water running in the shower room; she'd thought everyone was gone. Curious, she went to the entrance and then stopped in her tracks, gazing wide eyed at what was going on at the far end of the room. A naked blonde girl was leaning back against the wall with her legs spread wide being eaten out by an equally naked dark haired girl; the slurps, squeals and moans echoing in the cavernous room.

Maureen moved out of their line of vision and continued to watch them going at it. Her right hand slid inside her athletic shorts and cotton panties and she began to frig and finger her already wet pussy. The cries of joy and the sounds of fucking were driving her wild and she wanted to strip and join them, but thought the better of it and decided to watch and jill off.

The blonde girl's cries rose in volume and Maureen knew she was close to cumming. When she did, her scream of release masked Maureen's own as a powerful orgasm wracked her body. She leaned against the wall trying to catch her breath and when she looked again, the blonde was fist fucking the brunette from the rear who was howling in pleasure.

"Jesus," she muttered under her breath, "They're so damn hot I want to fuck both of them and then have them double team me." She began frigging her soaked pussy again as the "squish, squish, squish" of the brunette's cunt being fisted blended with her squeals and shrieks as her juicy hole was filled to near bursting.

When the brunette finally exploded, howling in orgasmic ecstasy, Maureen got off too, choking back her own cry of joy and sank to her knees utterly spent. Suddenly, she recognized the blonde; she was Veronica Warren, the head cheerleader that everyone called Ronnie. She didn't recognize the brunette though.

The girls had finished washing cum from their bodies, turned off the water and were drying each other. Maureen decided to leave before they saw her, so she sprinted to her office, found the report, sneaked out to her car and drove away. If she played her cards right, she'd be tasting both their pussies before too long.

***

"I have a surprise for youuu," Anne Marie chirped as she strode through Sharon's front door carrying a large shocking pink shopping bag.

"Oooo, what is it, I love surprises," Sharon replied after they'd embraced and kissed hungrily.

"Just a little something I picked up at the Pink Pussy Adult Novelty store over on 25th street," Anne Marie continued. "I think you're really going to enjoy this."

Sitting together on the family room sofa, Anne Marie took a plastic case from the bag, unlatched the lid and Sharon's eyes widened in surprise. The case contained a leather harness and several phalluses of varying lengths and thickness nestled in a bed of thick foam.

"Oh my God, a strap on," Sharon exclaimed. "Look at all those rubber dicks. What's this long thin one for?"

"Your asshole, love," Anne Marie replied. "Once we're broken in, we can try the bigger ones."

Sharon had removed the soft leather harness and was examining it. "Oh, neat, there's a dick inside it too," referring to a stubby phallus behind the base plate for the attachments.

"That's so we can be fucking each other," Anne Marie replied. "Let's go upstairs and try this thing out."

Once they were naked and in bed, Sharon said "Since you bought it, you wear it first, it's only fair."

Anne Marie snorted, "Fair huh? You just want the first dicking, you little slut," then laughed. "Okay, which one do you want?"

"Ummm, this one, I think," Sharon said, choosing a phallus of medium length and thickness, the tip molded in the shape of a circumcised penis. She helped Anne Marie fasten the straps around her waist and thighs and the woman moaned as the stubby phallus penetrated her already wet pussy.

"How do you want it?" Anne Marie asked, fastening the dildo to the harness and coating it with lube. "Missionary, doggie style, sideways, what?"

"Doggie," Sharon replied, assuming the position on her knees and elbows and wiggling her ass at Anne Marie. "This is the only position that I could ever get off in when Ted bothered to fuck me. The bastard would go like a jackrabbit for a couple of minutes, get his rocks off, then roll over and go to sleep; romantic, huh?"

Anne Marie knee walked behind Sharon, tickled the woman's pussy lips with the tip of the false cock and said "You want it slow or fast?"

"I want it all and I want it fast," Sharon purred, "I want you to fuck the shit out of me and make me cum hard."

"You got it," Anne Marie replied. Sharon gasped as the entire phallus slid in her hole and the base plate smacked her ass. Anne Marie's hips moved smoothly back and forth, working the false cock deep in her lover's creamy pussy. Sharon gasped and moaned as her lover fucked her with rapid thrusts. The thought that the woman she loved was doing this to her made Sharon even more excited as she pushed back against the plunging phallus wanting it ever deeper inside her.

Anne Marie loved the way the short cock worked in her own gooey cunt, scrubbing her swollen clit and the pink flesh underneath it. Sharon's squeals and little shrieks as the invader rammed deep inside her spurred Anne Marie on to fuck her even harder until her hip bones ached.

She gritted her teeth as she felt herself cumming, wanting to hold on until they both could cum together. Sharon felt lightheaded as her cunt was reamed out again and again, the thrusts taking her breath away. She'd never been fucked like this before in her life and she wanted it to go on and on and never stop.

"Ahhhhh, harder, fuck me harder!" she gasped as her orgasm ballooned inside her and exploded, bringing tears to her eyes it felt so good. Anne Marie felt her jerk, knew she'd achieved release and let herself cum too, their cries of joy mingling as their orgasms rolled on and on as they continued to fuck in a frenzy of animal lust, finally collapsing in a heap on the rumpled sheets.

***

Having consumed double cheeseburgers, fries and milkshakes at a local diner, Angie said "Sex really gives you an appetite. Whatta you wanna do now?"

"Three guesses and the first two don't count," Ronnie replied, caressing her thigh under the table.

"Sounds like a plan, where are we gonna go?"

"Mom's not answering her phones, so she must be out somewhere. Let's go to my place."

"What are we waiting for?"

***

"I want you to fuck me in the ass," Anne Marie said, selecting a longer, thicker dildo than she'd used on Sharon.

"Sure, baby," Sharon replied, "Isn't that kinda big though? Maybe you should start with the thin one."

"Nope, I want this one. I always wanted Bill to ass fuck me, but he said it was nasty and wouldn't do it. I've had a vibrator up there a few times and it felt great."

"Well, okay; you tell me if it hurts and I'll pull out."

Sharon buckled on the harness, fastened the dildo to it, lubed it and then slathered lube on and in Anne Marie's puckered hole while the woman positioned herself on her hands and knees. Sharon knelt behind her and probed gently against the tight sphincter muscle with the phallus' tip.

"You ready, baby?"

"Give it to me. I want it all."

Sharon pushed, met resistance, pushed harder and the false cock head popped through and sank an inch inside. Anne Marie gasped, and then said "Push it in further, it doesn't hurt."

Sharon did, easing the false cock in inch by inch while Anne Marie moaned softly until the strap-on baseplate was against the cheeks of her ass. Sharon withdrew part way and pushed in again, continuing in and out and in and out in an easy rhythm, her lover continuing to moan in pleasure.

"Ahhhh, this is better than I ever dreamed it'd be," Anne Marie sighed. "Fuck me harder, lover, I wanna really feel it."

Sharon gripped Anne Marie's hips, braced herself on one knee, her other foot on the mattress, increasing the tempo of her thrusts until she was reaming out her lover's asshole for all she was worth, the slurps and sucking noises and the stubby phallus working in her own cunt increasing the frenzy of her lust.

Anne Marie had never felt such ecstasy in her life. She had read that the nerve endings in the anus were as sensitive as those in her pussy and now she could well believe it. Sharon was grunting and growling like an animal as she was fucking her and Anne Marie gripped handfuls of the sheet to keep herself from slamming into the headboard. She never wanted her lover to stop it felt so good.

Her orgasm striking like a cobra, Anne Marie shrieked again and again as she was being violently penetrated; Sharon's howls of joy joining her as she began cumming and pounded her lover harder. Their second orgasms made them dizzy and they collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs on the sweat and cum soaked sheets, the phallus still deep in Anne Marie's tight asshole. After catching their breath, Sharon pulled out with a loud 'slurp' and they cuddled together, utterly spent. So immersed in pleasure were they, that they never heard the bedroom door open and the gasp of surprise that followed.

***

"Where you figure your Mom is?" Angie said as they entered the house by the back kitchen door.

"Dunno, shopping I guess. Want a drink or somethin'?"

"Nah, I wanna fuck."

"Well, I'm gonna have some juice. Cool down, lover. I'll only be a minute."

Ronnie was retrieving a juice bottle from the refrigerator when Angie said "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"That noise, it sounded like someone screaming."

"Probably those rug rats next door, they're all hyper as hell."

"Nah, that sounded like it came from upstairs."

"No shit?" Ronnie took a butcher knife from a drawer. "Let's go see what it is."

Walking cautiously, Ronnie in the lead, they climbed the stairs and tiptoed down the hall to the bedrooms. The door to Ronnie's room and the doors to the guest rooms were open, the Master Bedroom door was closed.

A muffled cry from behind the door made them jump. "What the hell is going on in there?" Angie said.

"Lemme look," Ronnie replied. She tried the knob, it wasn't locked. She opened it slightly and peered cautiously inside. She looked for a moment, and then eased the door shut, her eyes wide. "Holy shit!" she whispered, "Holy fucking shit."

"What? What?" Angie whispered back.

"Take a look."

Angie opened the door a bit, looked in, closed it and whispered excitedly "Holy shit, your Mom's fucking my Mom with a strap on! I don't believe it."

"Believe it," Ronnie replied, opening the door for another look. "Man, they're really going at it. That is so fucking sexy. We gotta get us one of those."

Angie joined her and as they watched, their mother's climaxed together and sank down on the mattress, gasping and moaning. "Now what do we do, babe?" Angie whispered.

"I dunno. I'm blown away. I never dreamed my Mom liked girls."

"Mine either. Wanna join 'em?"

"You think they'll mind?"

"Hell, no. We love them, they love us, we all love pussy, they're our mom's for craps sake. Let's go."

They undressed and strolled into the room hand in hand, walked up to the bed where the women were sprawled recovering from their orgasms and chorused "Hi Mom!"

"Jesus Christ!" Anne Marie bellowed, jerking out of her stupor, "What the fuck are you two doing here?"

"Watching you guys get it on," Angie replied sweetly.

"Yeah, that was smokin' hot," Ronnie added, grinning from ear to ear.

"Why are you two naked?" Sharon asked, sitting up.

"We wanna get fucked too," Ronnie replied. "Will you guys do us?"

"Oh my God," Anne Marie sighed, "First adultery, now incest, we're batting a thousand, lover."

"In for a penny, in for a pound," Sharon replied. 'Besides, look at them, they're beautiful and they wanna fuck us old broads."

"Speak for yourself," Anne Marie chuckled. "C'mon, girls, there's room."

Angie and Ronnie scrambled onto the bed and snuggled with their mothers. "You feel so good, Mom," Ronnie sighed, "We haven't been naked together since I was twelve and we'd shower every morning before school. I've really missed those times, y'know."

"So have I, sweetie, so have I. We can start doing that again if you want to."

"Mmmm, I'd like that," Ronnie replied, stroking the phallus between her mother's legs, "Can we fuck now, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby. Get on top of me and put it in slowly. It might hurt a bit at first, but then it'll feel lots better."

Anne Marie lay back and guided Angie on top of her where she lay between her mother's legs, their bodies in full contact. They hugged and kissed enjoying the feel of their breasts and pussies pressed together.

"I love you so much, Mom," Angie sighed, "It feels so good being together like this."

"Yes it does," Anne Marie replied, kissing her. "I always remember when you were a baby and I was nursing you and you'd suck so hard on my nipples I'd have an orgasm; sometimes more than one. That was so enjoyable."

Angie wiggled her pussy against her mothers and said "Do you suppose if I sucked them now, I could make you cum?"

"You could try," Anne Marie purred, caressing her daughter's firm ass.

Angie slid down and engulfed her mother's stiff right nipple in her soft lips, sucking gently, her free hand rolling the left nipple between her forefinger and thumb. Anne Marie moaned appreciatively as she stroked the young girl's back and their pussies rubbed together.

"Ooohhh," Ronnie moaned as she felt the false cock slip between her pussy lips and sink in an inch. It didn't hurt, so she lowered her hips as another inch went in, then another, then another. She began to tremble from the sensation and Sharon said "Are you okay, baby? Does it hurt at all?"

"Ahhhhhh, nghhh ... no it doesn't. It feels so good. It's filling my pussy up ... it's ... Ahhhhhh!"

Sharon gently lifted her hips, sending the last two inches into her daughters wet cunt and, hearing her gasp and then moan in delight, began to move up and down, slowly beginning to fuck her. Ronnie's mind reeled, her own mother was fucking her and it felt so good. They kissed hungrily as their hips smacked together, the dildos working in their pussies bringing them ever closer to orgasm.

"Ohhhh, mmmm, suck them harder, pinch them, it feels so good." Anne Marie moaned while Angie sucked, licked and nibbled her mother's stiff nipples and firm breasts. They rubbed their pussies together, grinding their swollen clits, sending shocks and thrills through their bodies.

Angie wasn't satisfied with her mother's breasts; she wanted to taste her pussy too. Reluctantly leaving them, she kissed and licked her way across Anne Marie's rounded stomach and rubbed her face in the thick bush below.

Anne Marie knew where her daughter was going and began to shiver in anticipation. She gasped as Angie's tongue swept over one Labial lip, then the other, and then wiggled between into the wet, pink tunnel of flesh from which she had once emerged.

"Oh God, baby, yes, yes," Anne Marie moaned as Angie licked and sucked in a frenzy of lust. Anne Marie's fingers tangled in her daughter's hair and held her face against her creaming pussy, begging her not to stop. They were no longer mother and daughter; they were two women enjoying each other wanting to cum and cum until they were exhausted.

Sharon and Ronnie's rhythmic fucking increased in tempo, bringing them closer to spine wrenching orgasms, their bodies smacking together, wiggling their hips, squealing and whimpering wanting to cum together in explosive release.

"Harder, Mommy, harder, I'm so close," Ronnie howled, slamming down on her mother's upward thrusts.

"Do you like it baby," Sharon growled, hips churning, "Do you like me fucking you?"

"Ohhh yesss, Mommy, I'm cummmingg ... MommmEEEEEEE!" Ronnie shrieked as her orgasm racked her young body. Sharon was right with her, cumming hard, spraying her juices past the strap-on as the women continued to fuck until they came again and sank shivering and gasping for breath in a tangled heap.

Angie slipped two juice covered fingers into her mother's gooey cunt, fingering her deeply as she sucked hard on Anne Marie's engorged clit. Pushed over the edge by the finger fucking, Anne Marie exploded into her daughter's face and mouth, spraying her with clear ejaculate that was greedily gulped and swallowed.

Angie ate her mother to a second jarring orgasm, who then sank back on the bed, panting and moaning. She finished licking cum from her fingers, then snuggled happily with her mother, proud that she had brought her such pleasure.

"You haven't cum yet, have you, baby?" Sharon said, stroking Angie's thigh. "Let's help her out, girls." The young girl squealed in surprise as Anne Marie and Ronnie began sucking her nipples, while Sharon hoisted Angie's legs over her shoulders and buried her face in the girl's dripping pussy. Angie was in heaven. Her breasts being sucked and fondled and a wiggling tongue busy in her tingling pussy.

Sharon growled deep in her throat as she ate Angie out. She decided nothing tasted sweeter than a young girl's gooey snatch and she licked and sucked harder, wanting her mouth filled to overflowing with girl cum.

Angie's back arched as she screamed with joy when her orgasm hit, her partners continuing to lick and suck until she came a second time, and a third, then cried, "No more, please, no more, I'm going crazy." Sharon reluctantly stopped licking as the others kissed and stroked Angie until she recovered.

"Mmmm, she tastes like you Annie," Sharon said, licking girl cum from her fingers.

"Yeah" Lemme see," Anne Marie replied, pulling her close and they shared a passionate kiss.

"While you guys are snowballing," Ronnie said wryly, "I'm gonna raid the fridge. All this fucking gives me an appetite. You comin' Angie?"

"Yeah, I think my legs work now. Later, Mom's."

"Damn, those two are insatiable," Ronnie said as they went out the door.

***

"Hey Ron, Coach Dunham wants ta see ya," Bethany shouted across the locker room.

"Thanks, babe." Wondering what the coach wanted, Ronnie finished dressing and headed for the coach's office at the far end of the gym. She was anxious to get over to Angie's house since they hadn't been together for a week and she missed her something awful. She was also horny as a goat.

She walked in the office door and said 'You wanted to see me, coach?"

Coach Dunham looked up from her laptop and said "Thanks for coming, Ronnie. Shut the door please."

Ronnie did and sat down before the coach's desk; the metal chair cold on her bare thighs.

The coach continued typing on her laptop leaving Ronnie to fidget in her chair wondering what the coach wanted. Finally, the coach closed the laptop, turned to Ronnie and smiled.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers