The Bluebird and the Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

"I'm having a party at my place tomorrow night," she began, "I would like it if you would be there."

Startled, Ronnie said "Gee, I don't think I can make it, Coach. I'm gonna be real busy."

The coach smiled again "You can bring your girlfriend if you like, in fact I think you should both be there. We're going to have a lot of fun."

"I really don't think I can make it ... girlfriend, what do you mean by that?"

"I mean the girl you were fucking last week in the shower room," the coach purred. "I saw the two of you going at it hot and heavy. I wanted to join you, but I decided to shoot a video instead. You both enjoy cumming don't you? There'll be a lot of that at the party."

"A ... a video," Ronnie said. "Why did you take a video?"

"Because I want to fuck both of you of course. You got me so hot I had to jill off right there. You two can double team me, I'd love that."

Ronnie's mind whirled, 'Omigod, she has pictures, a video, now she wants the three of us to fuck. To hell with this.'

"This isn't fair," Ronnie said heatedly, "I refuse."

The coach sighed "I thought you might say that. Now what do you think Principal Skinner would think if I showed him the video? If passed some copies around to the rest of the faculty, I wonder what they'd say."

"I don't care, we're graduating in three months and they can say what they like. To hell with you and your damn party."

"Ah, yes, you are graduating aren't you? You have a full scholarship to Stanford as I recall. What do you think would happen if some copies of your little romp were sent to the administration and faculty there? That wouldn't jeopardize your scholarship would it? Some of these universities aren't so understanding about a student's sexual preferences. Some are still rather old fashioned. I wonder if Stanford's like that."

Ronnie's heart sank. Her scholarship. She'd worked so hard to get good grades. She'd earned that scholarship. Now this fucking dyke wanted to take it all away to get sex from her and Angie. Well, fuck that.

"Shove that video up your ass, you bitch," Ronnie shouted. "You can shove your party up there too. We're not going."

"I'll tell you what," the coach said calmly. "Why don't you think about it for a while? The party isn't till next weekend. Talk to your girlfriend. Let me know what you decide. No rush."

Ronnie sprang to her feet, "Go fuck yourself!" she shouted as she turned to leave, storming out the door, slamming it behind her. Shaking with rage and fear, she drove home. Mom would know what to do.

***

Sharon was surprised when Ronnie walked into the kitchen, her face like a thundercloud. "I thought you were going over to Angie's, sweetie ..." she began.

"I'm in so much trouble, Mom," Ronnie wailed, beginning to cry. Sharon hugged her and murmured soothingly until Ronnie raised her tear stained face from her mother's breasts and said "I'm gonna lose my scholarship, Mom."

"What are you talking about? What happened?" Sharon asked.

Ronnie told her. Sharon listened, becoming madder by the minute.

"That fucking bitch!" Sharon roared, when Ronnie had finished her tale of woe. "I'll twist her goddamn ears off! I'll slap her so hard her teeth will rattle! I'll ..."

"It won't do any good, Mom," Ronnie said sadly. "She'll just call the cops on you and release that video anyway. There's gotta be a way around this. There's no way in Hell I'm gonna fuck that slut."

"I'm calling Annie," Sharon replied, tapping her phone's keypad, "Maybe she'll have some ideas."

Soon, Anne Marie was storming through the front door, Angie on her heels. Sharon let her vent her anger, then said "We need to have a council of war. We can't let this woman get away with this."

"I still wanna smash her face in," Anne Marie growled, "But you're right. Intimidation won't work, neither will threats. We gotta make her want to give us that video."

"I dunno why she's doing this?" Angie said. "It's not like she's not getting laid all the time. Hell, she always has some girl mooning over her and spending weekends at her place."

"Yeah, I heard about the coach when I was a freshman," Ronnie said. "She seduces 'em, uses 'em and drops 'em when some new girl comes along. She's a real bitch."

"One girl she dumped last year tried to kill herself," Angie continued. "Her folks found her in time and she lived."

"Do you guys know any of these girls?" Anne Marie said, a plan building in her mind.

"I know a couple," Ronnie replied.

"There's this one girl in my Contemporary Lit class," Angie added. "We've talked a few times about the Coach. She's really bitter about being rejected."

"Talk a little more to them about this coach," Anne Marie said, "See if they know any other girls she's dumped. Here's what were gonna do ..."

***

Maureen Dunham was startled when two women stormed into her office in the gym, slamming the door behind them and she heard the lock click. The blonde said "Maureen Dunham is it? We need to have a little chat ... coach."

"Who ... who are you? What do you want?"

"Who am I? I'm the mother of the girl you're trying to blackmail into having sex with you. What I want is that video you took of her and her friend in the shower room and I want it now!"

"I ... I don't know what you mean? I'm not trying to blackmail anyone. You must be mistaken. Now get out of here or I'm calling security."

"My daughter does not lie, Ms. Dunham. I know a lot about you. How you seduce impressionable young girls as an authority figure. How you use them as playthings until another girl catches your fancy. You're disgusting."

"I never did anything like that ..."

"Be quiet and listen to what you've done."

The dark haired woman, who had remained silent, took a small pocket recorder from her purse and turned it on.

" ... I really thought she loved me," A tearful female voice said. "We were going to move out west after I graduated and begin a new life there. She said we were gonna get married. I was scared, but she said we'd be okay. When she left me for that bitch, I cried for days. I never told my parents about what I'd done because ..."

Click!

"She was a wonderful lover and she taught me so much about sex with a woman. She told me we'd be together forever. We even talked about adopting a baby we could love like our own. I couldn't believe it when I came over one afternoon after practice and found her in bed with another girl. She said we'd had fun, but now it was over. I just wanted to kill her and I think I would have if she hadn't ..."

Click!

" ... I just wanted to die. I waited until my parents were going out for the evening, then took every pill I could find in the house, put on some music, locked my bedroom door and lay on my bed to die. I was almost through dying when my parents found me. They pumped my stomach in the hospital and when I was better, I was put into therapy. I was such a goddamn fool ..."

Click!

"There," the blonde woman said, "That's what you've done. Are you happy now? Those are samples of longer interviews. I can play more if you like."

"No, no," Maureen stammered, the color draining from her face. "Look, there was never a video. I was bluffing. Sure. I saw them in the shower room, but I only watched. I didn't have my phone with me. There's no video, I swear."

"If you're lying to me," the blonde woman snarled, "I'll send copies of these interviews to the principal, the school faculty and every member of the school board. You'll be through as a teacher. You'll be lucky to get a job as a rat catcher."

"I swear to God there's no video," Maureen cried. "Please don't do that, please. I'll leave the girls alone. I swear."

"See that you do," the blonde woman said. "I'll keep these interviews just in case I ever hear about you taking advantage of your position as coach with these young women again. I'll ruin you!"

Maureen nodded sadly, "I won't I swear."

The dark haired woman leaned over the desk, looked Maureen in the eye and said "You're damn lucky you pulled this stunt on my friend's daughter and not on mine. You'd have been coaching from a wheelchair. By the way, I'm the mother of the other girl in the shower room. Bye, bye."

Maureen was trembling as the women turned and left, closing the door behind them. She leaned back in her chair and began to cry.

Outside in the parking lot, Anne Marie said to Sharon, "A job as a rat catcher? Where did that come from?"

Sharon grinned, "I like to read Medieval Romance novels. That was the nastiest job I could think of."

"Let's go tell the girls," Anne Marie said with a laugh. "I think we need some family togetherness after all this bullshit."

***

"Did you kick her ass, Mom? Did you kick her ass" Ronnie exclaimed excitedly when Sharon and Anne Marie arrived home. "Yeah, didja give it to the bitch good?" Angie added.

"No, my little warriors, I did not 'kick her ass', I merely taught her the error of her ways until she saw reason," Sharon replied with a grin.

"She was awesome," Anne Marie said admiringly. "She had that woman on the ropes from go and never even raised her voice. I gotta admit, it made me hot."

"Speaking of hot," Sharon said, "I would kill for a hot cup of tea right now, I'm worn out from all that drama."

"I'll fix it for ya, Mom," Ronnie chirped, "You guys go sit down, I'll bring it to ya when it's ready."

"I wanna help," Angie said.

While the girls were busy in the kitchen, the women relaxed on the sofa in the family room.

"It was all I could do not to just slap that bitch," Sharon sighed. "The nerve of that woman, doing that to those young girls."

"When your hormones are raging and your folks are pissing you off, it's tough to resist a come on like that," Anne Marie replied. "That bitch was slick as owl shit the way she led them on like that. Like moths to the flame, so to speak."

"It's just not right playing with people's emotions like that." Sharon said.

"You play with my emotions all the time," Anne Marie purred, edging closer. "I wasn't kidding when I said you made me hot giving that bitch hell." She stood up, unbuttoned her jeans and let them fall to her ankles, "Look, my panties are soaked."

"You better take them off before you catch cold," Sharon said, licking her lips. She lay back on the couch, "C'mere and sit on my face and I'll clean your pussy for you."

Kicking away her jeans and panties, Anne Marie complied, moaning happily as her lover ate her out with gusto, smearing her face with her plentiful juices.

"Will you look at that," Angie said, hearing the gasps and moans from the other room, "They're already going at it. And I thought you were insatiable."

"I thought you liked it when I was insatiable," Ronnie replied, pressing herself against Angie's back, her right hand between the girl's legs. "Somebody's we-et," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Hey, I'm trying to make tea here," Angie said, "I'll give you an hour to stop that." She gasped as Ronnie's fingers pushed past her silk thong and entered her damp pussy. "Ohhhh, yeahhh!" She braced herself against the counter and pushed her pelvis back against Ronnie's fingers.

Ronnie nibbled Angie's neck, shoulder and earlobe as her fingers sank deeper into her lover's hot cunt. She quickly found the spongy patch of Angie's G-spot and caressed it with her fingertips making the girl shiver.

"Oh, Jesus, rub it harder," Angie whimpered, "I want to cum so hard for you."

Anne Marie was going wild with desire as her lover's lips, tongue and fingers pleasured her and she screamed lustily when Sharon's juice coated fingers pushed deep into her tight asshole. She felt a spine shattering orgasm building deep inside and scrubbed her pussy on her lover's face, wanting to cum and cum and cum into her greedy mouth.

Sharon spun Anne Marie around, dropped to her knees and ate her lover out like a madwoman, licking, sucking and fingering Anne Marie while drenching her own panties in precum. She could tell Anne Marie was close to orgasm and worked on her even harder until she was rewarded as Anne Marie shrieked and got off, jerking and shivering in release. Sharon swallowed a mouthful of girlcum as Anne Marie slumped forward, exhausted and breathing heavily.

"Fuckkk ... meeee ... harderrrr ... YEEEEE!!" came from the kitchen and Sharon grinned at Anne Marie who sat up and leaned back against her lover. "Sounds like the girls are having fun too," she said, tiredly. "My pussy certainly loves your tongue."

The women hugged and gently kissed as the girls strolled in from the kitchen, half dressed and holding hands. They sat down next to their mothers and snuggled up to them. The four sat together for a while, lost in their own thoughts, enjoying the intimacy and not speaking.

Annie finally spoke, saying "Mom's, we've come to a decision about college. We've decided we don't want to be separated, so we're going to State U together in the fall."

"What about your scholarships?" Sharon blurted.

"Our grades are high enough, we can get some at State," Ronnie replied. "They have good PE and Computer Science programs there too."

"I dunno about this ..." Anne Marie began.

"Mom, please," Angie said, "We've talked about this and this is what we want. We're soul mates and we won't be separated and that's final."

"First love is a province of the young," Sharon said. "If this is what you guys want, then go for it."

"Giving up a fucking scholarship to fucking MIT... " Anne Marie muttered sadly. "But, okay, if it's what you want, do it."

The girls shouted "Yay!" then hugged and kissed their mothers who hugged and kissed them back. A few minutes of this and passions began to rise between them. Then Anne Marie said "Let's do a daisy chain."

"What's that?" Ronnie said.

"It's fun. We lie in a circle on our sides, head to toe, you eat out the person in front of you and the person behind you eats you out until everyone gets off. Then we switch around and do it again."

Shedding the few items of clothing they wore, they arranged themselves in a circle with much giggling with heads between legs and began to pleasure each other. They began with nuzzling, licking and sucking labial lips and clits and then, as their passions rose, tongues and fingers began exploring holes and bodies shivered with increasing excitement.

Slurps, moans, squeals and little shrieks rose in volume and frequency as the combined stimulations of fucking and being fucked grew in intensity until thighs tightened around heads and the four were racked by a succession of delicious orgasms, finally slumping into an exhausted pile of interlocked limbs and sweaty flesh. After soaking in the hot tub to relax their tired bodies, the women and girls crawled into bed together, embraced and were instantly asleep. It had been a good day.

***

In due course, Anne Marie and Sharon's husbands returned home and life settled into a quiet suburban routine. Angie and Ronnie dutifully welcomed their father's home and were careful not to display an excess of affection for each other when they were around them. Anne Marie and Sharon loved their husbands and never demurred when approached for sex. Both enjoyed a session of deep dicking that, alas, never seemed to last long enough and, when the opportunity offered, satisfied each other completely with the strap on.

When they stayed over at each other's homes, Angie and Ronnie would wait until their fathers were asleep before engaging in orgasmic romps. Sometimes the lady of the house would join them for a deliciously exciting threesome, always returning to her sleeping husband before dawn, body tingling and thoroughly satiated.

***

Sharon was loading the dishwasher with the breakfast dishes when the doorbell rang. Wondering who it could be she went to answer it. When she saw who was standing there, she was amazed.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she snarled.

"I ... I wanted to talk with you," Maureen Dunham stammered. "Just for a minute, please?"

The woman seemed to be genuinely contrite, so Sharon said "Okay, just for a minute, then. I'm rather busy."

Nervously, Maureen followed Sharon into the family room, accepted a cup of tea that was offered and sat stiffly on the edge of the sofa cushion as if she might flee at any moment. After Sharon had brought them tea and a plate of cookies on a tray, she settled down at the opposite end of the couch and said "I never thought I'd see you again. What is it you want?"

Maureen cleared her throat, took a sip of tea and said "I want to apologize for what I did to Veronica. That was stupid of me. One always seems to want what one can't have. Young girls are always enticing and I'm drawn to them no matter how I try to resist. Their nubile bodies, their taut, smooth flesh, their sweet little pussies ..." She stopped herself with an effort and continued "When you confronted me in my office about what I was doing at first I was angry, then I was frightened, then I was ..." She took a sip of tea, looked down at her feet, blushed and said softly "I was aroused."

"You were what?" Sharon said incredulously.

"I was aroused, all right, I was aroused!" Maureen blurted. "You were so forceful, so powerful, so captivating, it turned me on, I came in my panties, okay?!"

Sharon was amazed, the woman was crazy, yet this was somehow intriguing. "Go on, tell me what else you did?"

Maureen began to cry, "I felt awful, I did all those things to those girls and I enjoyed it. I hurt them terribly and I'm no damn good. I need to be punished for what I've done. I want you to punish me."

Looking at the sobbing woman, Sharon suddenly felt warm all over. 'She wants me to punish her. How the hell am I supposed to do that?' Then she remembered that popular book she and Anne Marie had read; fifty shades of something or another about a woman wanting to be abused by a man she'd met. What was she called again? Oh yes, a submissive. Was Maureen a submissive? Holy shit!

"Ummm, look here, Maureen is it, I don't think I can ..."

"But you're so strong, so forceful," the woman replied. "I need to be punished. Please, please punish me."

Sharon felt herself getting wet. She was getting excited in spite of the bizarre situation. What the hell, she'd punish her all right. This bitch tried to force my daughter to fuck her. I'll fix her ass.

"You sit right here until I get back," Sharon barked, abruptly standing up. "Don't you move, you hear me?"

"No ma'am," Maureen replied between sobs.

Sharon's mind raced trying to think of how she could punish this woman, then she had an idea. Striding into the kitchen, she picked out the largest wooden spoon hanging on the utensil rack over the stove. Then she saw a cucumber on the counter she was going to use in a salad. Gripping the long, thick, green vegetable and the spoon, she returned to where Maureen was sitting obediently waiting.

"Stand up, take off your shorts and panties, lean over the arm of the couch and show me that worthless ass of yours" Sharon snarled.

"Yes, ma'am." Maureen did as she was told. Sharon's mouth worked as she looked at Maureen's firm round ass cheeks framing her already dripping pussy and puckered asshole that seemed to be winking at her. 'Damn,' she thought, 'too bad Anne Marie has the strap on at her place.'

Sharon tightened her grip on the spoon's handle and delivered a stinging blow to Maureen's left butt cheek. The woman squalled in surprise and was silent. Another blow fell on the right cheek, then back to the left, then the right, then the left ...

All the anger and frustration of the last weeks dealing with this bitch boiled over in Sharon's mind and she whipped the woman with all her strength. Maureen whimpered and moaned, but never moved as she was beaten until her flesh practically glowed red.

Sharon's arm was tiring, so she switched to the cucumber, declaring "Now I'm gonna fuck you until you can't stand and you better not cum until I say so, do you understand!?"

TE999
TE999
643 Followers