The Bluebird and the Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

"Yes ma'am." Maureen replied in a small voice, sniffling back tears.

Sharon wiggled the tip of the cucumber between Maureen's labial lips and then plunged it in halfway, eliciting a squeal of surprise from the woman, followed by a low moan. Quickly establishing a rhythm, Sharon pumped the thick vegetable deep into Maureen's sloppy pussy, becoming more excited by the minute as the woman gasped, moaned and squealed as she was being so brutally violated.

Several minutes of this and Sharon was beside herself with desire. Dropping the cucumber, she yanked off her terrycloth shorts exposing her now gooey pussy, commanded Maureen to lie on her back on the floor, knelt over her head and shoved her dripping snatch onto the woman's tear stained face.

"Suck my pussy, you worthless cunt," Sharon snarled. "Suck it until I cum in your dirty mouth, then you can cum."

Maureen began to frantically lick and suck Sharon for all she was worth. Her body ached from holding back an intense orgasm and she wanted to have this woman cum as fast as possible so she could achieve her own release.

Sharon gasped and moaned as Maureen ate her out. God damn, this woman could suck pussy. Her tongue must be a foot long. It was going so far into her pink hole it made her shiver. No wonder all those girls had the hots for her. Probably they had never experienced anything in their young lives like this woman's mouth. Clutching Maureen's head, she ground her crotch on the wiggling tongue, wanting to cum and cum.

When Maureen sucked Sharon's throbbing clit between her teeth and lashed it with her tongue, Sharon had a violent orgasm that shook her to the core. Screaming incoherently, she erupted again and again into Maureen's mouth. Choking and half drowned in gooey ejaculate, Maureen continued to pleasure Sharon, even as her own orgasm arched her spine and spasms of release shook her body.

Satiated, Sharon rolled away from Maureen's head and lay gasping next to her on the carpet. Maureen choked, spluttered and began sucking in deep lungful's of air as she trembled with the intensity of her orgasm. They lay together for a time, recovering, then Maureen sat up and said "Would you like me to fuck you, Mistress?"

"Of course," Maureen replied. "In fact, that cukes long enough, let's fuck each other with it. That'll be even more fun. And lay off that 'Mistress' crap, call me Sharon."

"Okay, call me Maureen or Maury, whatever you want to."

Scissoring their legs together, they inserted the ends of the cucumber into their pussies and wriggled forward until both ends were deep inside them. Moving carefully, they tightened their internal muscles moving the vegetable in and out, one relaxing as the other pushed in until they developed a jerky rhythm and began to fuck in earnest.

Gripping their partner's leg for leverage, they began to hump and pound each other, their moans, little shrieks and gasps punctuated by the squishing sounds of the cucumber working deep inside their gooey pussies. After several exquisite minutes of energetic thrusting, each felt a spine shattering orgasm rising in them and redoubled their efforts.

Maureen got off first, howling with joy and Sharon was right with her shrieking in release. Their hips continued to churn until they were fully impaled on their makeshift phallus and rubbing their rock hard clits together. They experienced rolling, trembling orgasms until, exhausted, they slumped to the carpet, puddles of girl cum from their gushing pussies pooling on the carpet.

After several minutes, they helped each other stand and, on wobbly legs, made their way to the sofa where they cuddled together and fell into a deep sleep. That's where Ted Warren found them when he came home from work. He shrugged his shoulders at the sight, went upstairs, packed three suitcases, came downstairs, scribbled a note that he left on the kitchen counter and drove away.

***

The next day, Sharon waited until she was sure Bill had left for work, and then drove over to Anne Marie's house. Strolling through the kitchen door, she said, "'Morning lover, Ted left me."

"Whaaat?" Anne Marie replied, belting closed her bathrobe. She was naked underneath knowing Sharon would be over soon and want to start fucking. Now this was an unexpected development. "What the hell happened to make him do that?"

Sharon grinned, "He saw Maureen and I asleep on the couch, packed a bag and left. He left me a note saying he was going to live with his girlfriend because, as he so eloquently put it, he 'didn't want to live with a dyke'. Smooth, huh? I knew that motherfucker was cheating on me, I just knew it."

"Jesus, what an asshole! Waaait a minute, who's Maureen and what were you doing fucking her?"

"Oh you remember her don'cha?" Sharon said breezily. "The coach, the one who was blackmailing the girls, that Maureen."

"Ooookay," Anne Marie replied, sitting down. "How'd this happen?"

"She came over yesterday morning to apologize for blackmailing the girls, so I let her in, we talked and I accepted her apology."

"Then you fucked her?"

"Actually she wanted me to punish her for what she'd done. You know, like in that book we read, all that BDSM stuff. Turns out she's a closet subbie. She likes it."

"So what did you do to her?"

"I improvised. I beat her ass red with a wooden spoon, then fucked the shit out of her with a cucumber I had bought to make salad with. Then I sat on her face and she ate me out. That woman has a tongue like a snake. I must'a come six times."

"Damn," Anne Marie breathed, "That's so fuckin' hot."

"It gets better," Sharon continued. "After that, we tribbed and fucked each other with the cuke for a good half hour. Then we came all over the place, had several orgasms apiece and then fell asleep on the couch. That's where Ted found us when he came home. Good riddance. He was a lousy lay anyhow."

"What are you gonna tell Ronnie when she comes home?"

"The truth. They were never real close like a lot of daughters and their fathers. He was too preoccupied with work and, as it turns, out fucking other women. She won't miss him very much."

Anne Marie raised an eyebrow and said, "So what about this Maureen woman? Where does she fit in?"

"She, my dear one, wants to be our fuck toy. She said has the hots for you too. Like I said, she likes to be dominated. It gets her off. I wanna buy a second strap on so we can double team her and then we'll do each other."

"Alright," Anne Marie said, standing up and dropping her robe. "I'm hot as a firecracker. You wanna go upstairs and fuck?"

"I thought you'd never ask," Sharon replied, pulling off her shorts and top and kicking off her sandals.

"No underwear, huh?" Anne Marie laughed. "You are such a pussy hound."

"Takes one to know one. C'mon."

***

(To be continued)

TE999
TE999
643 Followers