The Bluebird and the Sparrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
643 Followers

Gripping Sharon's ass cheeks in both hands, Anne Marie began eating her out in earnest, energetically licking, sucking noisily, and gently nipping the woman's engorged clit that stood up like a tiny penis atop her overflowing pussy.

Sharon was going insane, her head flopping from side to side, hair flying, gasping and moaning, making little whimpering noises as her orgasm raced along her every nerve and her body felt as if it was on fire. Anne Marie felt Sharon tense and knew she was close, so she released one ass cheek and plunged two fingers up to the palm into the cunt she was licking.

That did it. Sharon shrieked "EEEEYEEE!" and exploded in Anne Marie's face, spraying clear ejaculate everywhere as she bucked and thrashed in joyous release. Anne Marie hung on like a bulldog, continuing to lick and suck and finger Sharon until she had another spine twisting orgasm and fell back on the bed, gasping for breath and making faint mewling sounds.

Anne Marie licked cum off her lips and fingers, then crawled up and snuggled with her new lover until she regained her composure. "That was wonderful," Sharon finally said, "You made me cum so hard. Ted has never done that to me, ever."

"No one knows a woman's body and how to bring her pleasure like another woman," Anne Marie replied. "Bill's an okay lover, but more often than not, he cums too soon and then he's done. Once he's asleep, I get myself off in the bathroom."

"I want to do you now," Sharon purred, "I can hardly wait to taste you."

Anne Marie welcomed Sharon between her legs and held her breath awaiting the first touch of the woman's tongue on her already gooey pussy. Sharon didn't disappoint. Her pent up desires boiled over and she ate Anne Marie out like a starving man at a buffet, licking, sucking, wanting to eat her, eat her and make her cum and cum.

Sharon's attack on her pussy was driving Anne Marie wild. She had thought the woman would be more tentative, more hesitant and her enthusiasm was thrilling. Already excited from eating out her lover, Anne Marie squealed in surprise as Sharon pushed a pre-cum covered finger into her puckered asshole up to the knuckle, wiggled it around, and then added another, all the while sucking noisily on her lover's engorged clit.

Anne Marie went wild. Having both holes attended to, she moaned and whimpered under the dual stimulations. Her back arched as her orgasm blossomed within her, it's intensity taking her breath away. Sharon was relentless, sucking and licking her lover's hot cunt and finger fucking Anne Marie in her gripping ass. "AHHHEEEEE!" Anne Marie howled as her orgasm swept her away in a wave of lust, utterly consuming her. The room spun and she fainted.

Sharon stopped fucking when she saw her lover had passed out. She walked to the bathroom on wobbly legs, wet a washcloth and brought it back to wipe Anne Marie's cheeks and forehead. After a few moments, Anne Marie's eyes fluttered open and she saw Sharon looking down at her lovingly. "You okay, sweetie?"

"I'm better than okay," Anne Marie replied, "I feel wonderful. I haven't cum like that in ages. You eat pussy like a pro. Where in the hell did you learn how to do that?"

Sharon grinned, "Cousin Julie was a good teacher. She had a sex manual she'd found at a used bookstore and kept it hidden in the barn. We'd go up in the hayloft and try different positions and techniques on each other. That was some summer, alright."

"Well, thank you Cousin Julie wherever you are," Anne Marie laughed.

"The girls won't be home until four," Sharon said, caressing Anne Marie's breast. "Let's try some more positions."

"I like the way you think," Anne Marie replied, "What shall we do next?"

"Julie and I loved to do a sideways 69. We lie on our sides, head to foot, you eat me out and I eat you; how's that for starters?"

***

"Hi Mom, we're home," Angie shouted as she and Ronnie walked in the house. No answer. "That's funny, she must be out shopping."

"That's my Mom's car in the driveway," Ronnie said, "They must have gone out together."

"Well, whatever," Angie replied, "Let's work on those programming problems."

"I don't see why it's so important to learn to code," Ronnie grumbled, "It's not like I'm ever gonna use it teaching kids how to play sports."

"Class requirement, babe; c'mon, we'll use the kitchen table."

"To fuck on?" Ronnie teased.

"No, oh horny one, we'll work on this problem first, and then we'll fuck in my bed."

"Sounds like a plan."

***

Anne Marie awakened wrapped around Sharon who was emitting cute little snores. They'd fucked until they were exhausted, spooned together and fell asleep. 'God, she's a wonderful lover' Anne Marie thought. 'I'm so lucky we found each other. We're gonna have so much fun from now on ...' She glanced at the clock on the bedside table and a chill ran down her spine.

"OmiGod, Sharon, wake up, it's half past seven!"

"Mmphhh, gimme five more minutes willya Mom?"

"No, no, oh shit, oh shit, wake up sweetie. We gotta get going."

"Christ! Half past seven!? Ah, wait, Ted's out of town, no sweat."

"What about the girls? What if they catch us like this?"

"Oh, crap, the girls, I forgot about them. Yeah, we better get moving. I wonder where they are; you think they're looking for us?"

"I dunno, c'mon, get dressed and you can leave for home. If Veronica asks where you were, say you got tied up."

"Rrrrr, we gotta try than next. Heeheehee."

"You horndog, get dressed."

Dressing hurriedly, Sharon slid on her sandals as Anne Marie cautiously opened the bedroom door a few inches to see down the hall. "Holy Crap," she whispered, "They're right out there."

"Who's out there?"

"The girls are, you doofus."

"What are they doing?"

"See for yourself."

Sharon joined Anne Marie as she opened the door again a few inches and they looked. "Son of a bitch," Sharon muttered, "Willya look at that?"

Angie had Ronnie's back pinned against the wall as they ground their naked bodies together, soul kissing hungrily, arms over their heads, fingers interlaced as they rubbed their slick pussies on their partners thigh. Muffled whimpers and moans completed the erotic tableau as the women watched and became aroused themselves.

"Damn," Anne Marie whispered, "Look at 'em go. That is sooo fuckin' hot."

"I know," Sharon whispered back. "I wonder how long they've been there?"

In answer to her question, Ronnie tore her mouth from Angie's and uttered a lusty howl as her orgasm hit. Angie was with her, right with her, her shriek of release a counterpoint to her lover's cries. Still joined together, they slid down the wall and lay together on the carpet, breathing heavily. After a moment, they got up and went into Angie's room, locking the door behind them.

The women tiptoed into the hall and down the stairs, and then went in the kitchen where Anne Marie made tea. "Our little girls are all grown up, aren't they?" Sharon said wistfully.

"I'd say so, yes," Sharon said, pouring her a cup of tea.

They sat quietly for a while, sipping their tea, floating on a sea of memories about their daughters. A tear trickled down Anne Marie's cheek and Sharon dabbed it with a napkin. They both began to weep silently, clinging together for comfort.

Being in close contact and already aroused from watching the girls, crying turned to kissing until they raced into the family room, tore off their clothes, fell together on the sofa and writhed on the cushions rubbing their already soaked pussies together. Anne Marie pushed Sharon back into the cushions, hoisted Sharon's legs over her shoulders, sucking and licking the gooey slit of her lover.

"Ahhhhh, suck it, eat me, fuck me, I want to cum for you," Sharon moaned, hands gripping the cushion, raising her hips to allow Anne Marie greater access to her aching pussy. Anne Marie ate her like a madwoman while thrusting two fingers deep inside her lover's silken crevice. Sharon was going crazy as her orgasm ramped up under the dual stimulations until she erupted, shrieking, into Anne Marie's face and greedy mouth. Anne Marie got Sharon off once more, and then let her recover while she made more tea.

She had no more finished pouring the tea and setting the pot on the coffee table then Sharon pounced. She pushed Anne Marie onto her stomach, lifted her hips and began to suck and lick her puckered asshole while sliding two fingers in the woman's pussy. Anne Marie's mind went numb as her lover attacked both her holes, her body shivering as Sharon plunged two fingers into her asshole, added a third finger in her hot cunt and pounded her as she squealed and moaned and begged for more, faster, harder and deeper.

After several minutes, Sharon's hand was disappearing into Anne Marie's pussy and three fingers were in her asshole. She pushed back against the dual thrusts, hips bucking until her orgasm consumed her and she shrieked with joy again and again as her lover continued her assault until she came once more and collapsed in a heap. Sharon cuddled her until she recovered; they had more tea, then Sharon finally, albeit reluctantly, left for home. The girls were still at it when Anne Marie finally went to bed.

***

Angie and Ronnie decided to play it cool when they went to class on Monday. No hand holding, no displays of affection, just two close friends are all they were. They sat together at lunch and in computer class, as usual. Angie kept up her activities with the Computer Club; Ronnie continued her routine rehearsals and drills with the cheerleading squad. They had phone sex every night and looked forward to the weekend when they could be together again.

***

Anne Marie and Sharon kept the home fires burning and missed each other something awful. Circumstances at home prevented their getting together, but they yearned to be alone and have mind blowing sex. Then on Friday morning, Ted announced to Sharon that he was leaving that afternoon to go on a weekend fishing trip with his buddies and wouldn't be back until Sunday night. She wondered if he was having an affair with one of the women in his office, but decided what the hell, she was cheating on him with Anne Marie.

Ted's car had just disappeared down the street and Sharon was already calling her lover. Anne Marie answered the phone and Sharon blurted "Baby? He's gone for the weekend, can you ...?" and there was a dial tone. Shivering in anticipation, Sharon tugged off what little clothing she was wearing, grabbed a blanket from the Family Room chair to cover up and waited at the front door. She heard Anne Marie's car screech to a halt in the driveway, the clatter of her sandaled feet on the front steps and flung the door open to let her in.

Anne Marie was wearing a lightweight summer dress and it was obvious she wore nothing underneath. Sharon opened the blanket and gathered her lover into her arms. They stood for a moment, kissing passionately with lots of tongue as the rubbed their bodies together. Sharon pulled her mouth away long enough to gasp "Bedroom."

"Fuck that," Anne Marie growled, "I want you now."

Sharon squealed in surprise as Anne Marie sank to her knees pulling Sharon down, pushing her on her back on the blanket, tore off her dress, shoved Sharon's legs apart and fastened her mouth on the pussy she'd been longing for all week. "Oh God, oh Jesus," Sharon moaned, "Fuck me baby, eat me, DO me!"

Anne Marie did exactly that. Sucking noisily, licking deep in the cleft, growling deep in her throat, she feasted on her hot pussy banquet as her lover bucked and thrashed on the blanket, hair flying and her moans as loud as shouts.

"Yes, yes, yes," She gasped, "My pussy's so hungry for you, make me cum, I want to cum!" Anne Marie's greedy mouth ravaged her lovers soaked cunt, licking as deep inside as her tongue would reach, sucking on the swollen clit and lashing it with her tongue. She felt Sharon's body quiver and knew she was close to cumming, so she thrust two fingers in her pussy, twisting them around as she ate.

Sharon orgasmed explosively as the thrusting fingers set her off. "EEEYEEEE!" she howled, cumming and cumming as Anne Marie relentlessly ate and finger fucked her into a second powerful orgasm, then backed off to let the woman catch her breath. She cuddled her until she relaxed and began to breathe normally. It felt so good to hold her again.

"Oh baby, I missed you so much," Sharon sighed, "You're a wonderful lover. I love you so much."

"I missed you too," Anne Marie replied, kissing her, "I love you too."

Anne Marie helped Sharon to her feet and said "Now we'll go upstairs."

"Not quite yet," Sharon replied, "I want to try something."

"What do you have in mind, you devil?" Anne Marie said, grinning.

She followed Sharon into the Living Room where she was led to a high backed, thickly upholstered armchair. "Sit down, hook your legs over the arms and scoot your butt forward," Sharon purred.

Anne Marie did as Sharon took a cushion from the sofa, placed it in front of the chair, knelt on it, said "I'm gonna lick your sweet pussy until you scream", leaned forward and buried her face in her lover's already gooey pussy. Anne Marie jerked and moaned as Sharon began licking and sucking the tender pink flesh between the engorged labial lips, gripping the rounded butt cheeks in both hands.

"Oh Jesus, my pussy loves your tongue," Anne Marie gasped as Sharon devoured her pussy, swallowing gulps of gushing pre-cum between licks. Anne Marie held her knees further apart and scooted forward wanting her asshole played with too. Sharon knew what she wanted and, wetting two slender fingers in pre-cum, wormed them into her lover's puckered hole drawing a delighted squeal from Anne Marie. "Ahhhh, yessss, I want it, fuck my asshole, fuck it hard," She moaned.

Sharon slid three fingers of her other hand into Anne Marie's twitching cunt and began sucking noisily on the swollen clit above. Anne Marie yelped as both her holes were penetrated and she began thrusting her hips against her lovers probing fingers. She became lightheaded with passion and felt as if she was floating on a cloud and it was someone else's holes being remorselessly fucked.

Sharon began gently nibbling with her sharp white teeth on the stiff clit in her mouth and lashing it with her tongue, her hands working like pistons as they thrust again and again deep into Anne Marie's holes. Anne Marie's squeals and little shrieks became a continuous wail as her orgasm sizzled along her every nerve, increasing in intensity until it exploded in a burst of spine shattering ecstasy.

"AHHHEEEEE!" Anne Marie howled as her body shook in furious release. Sharon continued to fuck her until she came again and slumped in the chair, mewling and panting. Sharon withdrew her fingers, licked them clean and tenderly kissed up and down her lover's creamy thighs.

"Oh my God, I thought my head would explode," Anne Marie finally gasped as Sharon gathered her into her arms, kissing her neck and shoulders.

"I just love making you cum," Sharon replied. "Your pussy juice is so delicious. You rest here for a minute and I'll make us some tea. Then we'll go upstairs."

"Sounds like a plan," Anne Marie replied, licking her lips.

***

Angie and Ronnie were finding it increasingly difficult to see each other in school each day and not be able to at least kiss and hug and maybe discreetly finger each other into orgasm. Waiting until the weekends to fuck was becoming unbearable, so one sunny afternoon ...

Ronnie tossed her underwear and cheerleading outfit in her laundry basket, picked up her towel and soap and headed for the showers. The other members of the squad had already bathed and were getting dressed, after which they said goodbye and left. If Coach Roberts hadn't stopped her after practice to talk about the game next week she'd be gone too. Oh well, that hot water was going to feel good on her sweaty body.

She went to the end of the shower room to have some privacy, hung her towel on the far wall, turned the shower faucets on, waited for the water to warm and began to bathe. The water did feel good as she rubbed the cake of soap over her silky skin, paying particular attention to her tits, pussy and asshole.

Rubbing the soap between her legs, she felt a familiar tingle and rubbed her clit with a fingertip. God, she was horny all the time. She and Angie would fuck until they were exhausted, fall asleep for a while and fuck again. Damn, they were turning into a couple of Lezzie nymphos.

She squealed in surprise as a naked body molded against her back, soft hands cupped her tits and a voice said "Hey you, wanna fuck?"

"OmiGod, Angie, what are you doing here?"

"I was waiting for you outside and when you didn't come out I came in looking for you. I saw you showering, so I tossed my clothes in your locker and here I am."

"Mmmm, I like this, but we might get caught."

"Relax, I checked, there's no one else here. Now, you wanna fuck or what?"

"Damn right I do. How are we gonna do this?"

"Lean back against the wall, open your legs and I'll eat you out. God damn, this is so sexy doing it like this."

Ronnie did as she was instructed; Angie crouched down between Ronnie's legs and buried her face in her lover's hot cunt. Ronnie moaned in pleasure as Angie's darting tongue invaded her secret garden and her lips sucked noisily on tender pussy flesh. A few minutes of this and Ronnie was shaking like a leaf in the wind. Her body was tingling and deep inside, her orgasm was increasing in power every second.

"Ahhhh, my God baby, you eat so good," Ronnie moaned. "My pussy loves your tongue, eat baby eat, ahhhh, I'm gonna cum, yeah, right there, right there ..." Angie could tell Ronnie was close to cumming and slipped two love juice covered fingers into her lover's puckered asshole up to the palm.

That did it. Ronnie shrieked and exploded in Angie's face as her orgasm rolled on and on. Angie ate her into a second more powerful orgasm which turned Ronnie's muscular legs to jelly and she slid down the wall into her lover's waiting arms. They cuddled until Ronnie recovered and said "Now it's your turn."

Angie stood up, turned around, bent over, gripped the shower faucets for support, wiggled her ass at Ronnie and said "Fuck me lover, my pussy's so hungry for you."

Ronnie knew what she wanted, but first she was going to have a taste of her lover's soaked pussy. She crouched down, tongued the puckered asshole drawing a squeal from Angie, then sucked noisily on each labial lip and worked her tongue between them. After feasting on Angie's pussy for a couple of minutes, Ronnie straightened up bunched the fingers of her right hand together and pushed them slowly into Angie's twitching pussy.

"Ahhhhhh, yesssss," Angie moaned as she was penetrated. She loved getting fisted and her inner muscles gripped the hand tightly as Ronnie rotated it slowly in the tight hole, knuckles rubbing against the pink walls making Angie shiver in ecstasy. Ronnie began pushing her hand in and pulling it out, slowly at first, then faster as Angie's moans and little shrieks told how much she was enjoying it.

Soon Ronnie's arm was pumping steadily, her hand squishing as it worked in the ever increasing wetness that was Angie's cunt; driving the young girl wild and hastening the onslaught of a powerful orgasm.

"AHHHHEEEEEE!" Angie howled as her orgasm sizzled through her body. She felt lightheaded and a red mist appeared before her eyes. She clung desperately to the faucets as Ronnie continued her merciless assault, shoving her fist in up to the wrist, working it around and pulling it nearly all the way out.

Angie's pussy sprayed clear ejaculate past Ronnie's fist and over her arm and belly. She exploded a second time and sank to her knees, gasping for breath. Ronnie's fist pulled out of her lover's cunt with a juicy slurp, and then she was sitting beside her, holding her trembling body and cooing words of love in her ear.

TE999
TE999
643 Followers