The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was right. She ended up crying. And I joined her. I had no other choice.

We held each under the shower spray until emotion turned to passion.

"Matty, please do me here. I'll lean against the wall and you can have your way with me then. Ok? Do whatever you want with me. Just fill me and then empty yourself inside me. I need your sperm inside me, Matty. I have to have it this morning. Please, Matty, tell me that you will."

"Sure, angel. You bend over now. Just let your arms & hands fall off your knees and hang loose." Kori did as I said. I checked her and she was warm and thick there.

"That's it. Reach for your toes." I jammed her in one full thrust. I raised her up off her feet.

"Yes. Yes. Just like that, Matty. Don't stop. Just give it to me any way you want. I'm just here to accept your load. I need your sperm, Matty. Please squirt it into me as deep as you can get it in there."

I held tightly to her waist and worked her in a near savage manner. I was near frenzy.

"Matty, please don't come yet. I know you're excited, but, I really need you to pound me some more. Don't worry, you won't hurt me. I promise. I love you, Matty. It's ok. Drive it deeper, Matty."

"Kori, I can't hold on any longer. When you talk like this I just lose all control. I'm coming now. I'm sorry, angel."

"That's ok, sweetheart. Just hold yourself inside me deep and then don't move. She touched her toes and held as still as I did. I drained myself inside her and waited for her to make the first move."

"Ok, Matty, you can take yourself out now. You were wonderful." She'd turned to face me. "Matty, why are you crying?"

"You're my wife, Kori. You're the most wonderful person I've ever known. I'm so in love with you."

"Come here, Matty."

We clung to one another under the spray. And her body was so warm.

Chapter 26.

After we'd eaten breakfast, Kori suggested we talk about the weekend to come with Jack. She'd once again assumed command of our ship. And I was pleased. This arrangement suited her well. There would be times like last evening when I would need to step forward and take responsibility for our welfare. And I'd proven that I was more than capable. But, on a regular and daily basis, Kori needed and more importantly desired to steer our course. She knew it. And I knew it. But, did she know I knew it? That I wasn't so sure of.

"Let's just open it up to general discussion and I'm sure we'll accomplish our goal, which should be to preemptively troubleshoot problems & concerns. I'll start the ball rolling, Matty. Now, I know it's going to be stressful for all us, but, especially for you once we get back to the room this evening. Let's just make up our minds now to exercise great patience with one another. That's a good starting point. That way Jack will feel more secure and comfortable."

God bless her. She was as cute as a button this morning.

"The other night with Jack was quick and involved really only one of us. This time, Matty, we'll all be involved. I worry about you. I know you have definite thoughts about what you want to witness. And I want to make those thoughts and visions become a pleasurable reality. I just need to know from you the parameters you are willing to permit us all to behave within."

I was starting to get nervous again as the reality of the weekend to come was brought into sharp focus. Our play in the shower an hour ago started to recede and quickly. I was starting to hunker down again, and Kori was not oblivious to my condition.

"Matty, just let me address some of the concerns I think you'll have and some concerns that I need some guidance with.

"Can Jack and I couple at our choosing, or, will we need to obtain your blessing each time? Matty, there isn't a wrong answer to this question, or, the other questions I have. Whatever you and I decide is what will decide our pleasure and comfort levels this weekend.

"Are any acts not permitted between Jack & I?"

"Would you be comfortable with an active threesome between us.?"

"Kori. I get so scared when you talk like this."

"I know you do, sweetheart, but, I can't think of another way to approach such a complex circumstance. If we plan diligently now, this morning and this afternoon, I believe we can safeguard the weekend to a large extent and insure happiness and satisfaction for all concerned. If we blindly jump in hoping for the best, that could prove out to be a recipe for disappointment and frustration.

Yes, Matty, I realize you're scared. So, you set back and listen to me lay it out. If you have an opinion, or, directive speak up. If not, wait until I am finished and we can decide on our course of action. Agreed, Matty?"

"Agreed." She was wound up and cooking.

"I'll start with Jack & I. Jack has most likely fostered fantasies about me since I met him. It's only natural. He's a normal male. And he's a fine looking man. Not my type, but, he's suitable."

"But, don't you want to do this, Kori? You know, be with Jack?"

"Only to the extent that it pleases you, Matty. If you didn't want this, I would not do it. This is for you, honey. I want to do what pleases you, Matty. I love you. If I have it within my power to grant you your wishes and dreams I will do it. Without precondition.

Am I going to be miserable with Jack when we're together this weekend? Of course not. I care deeply for Jack. Even love him to a degree. He's a loyal friend and fellow. And I'll enjoy being physical with him. I respect him greatly. And I want to please him. Because that will not only grant him pleasure which he deserves, but, it will grant you pleasure as well, Matty. Your happiness and contentment this particular weekend when Jack is here is of paramount importance. If you're genuinely happy, satisfied and contented I believe we'll be likewise happy and satisfied. So, I want to concentrate on finding your center of happiness and contentment, and then building around it so we'll all have a fine time. Let's make this a given. I will not entertain Jack without your knowledge. In other words. I won't sneak off to another room in the hotel, or, down by the pool, or, anywhere that would be construed as 'away from you.' Agreed?"

"Sounds good. Agreed." She'd started note taking on a legal pad, and had an entire page almost filled.

"Now this will be a sensitive issue with you, but, one I know has crossed your mind and needs to be addressed, Matty. It can't be delayed."

"What is it, Kori?" I dreaded this, but, she was right. Hiding wasn't going to solve anything.

"You enjoyed Jack making love to you. Would you enjoy making love to Jack in the same manner?"

I bowed my head and closed my eyes in response.

"Matty. It's ok to have those desires for Jack. You've voiced these desires for years in your own presence. Now is the time to live them. You can do so with liberty and joy, not dread & fear. You want to put your penis in Jack's bottom, don't you, Matty? You want to do that very much. Is that right, Matty?"

"Yes. I do want that very much. But, I'm afraid to ask him if it's ok."

"Then I'll ask him for you. That will make it easier on you and him. He knows me and trusts me. I'll handle it. Before we get back to the room tonight I'll have his opinion and decision on your question. See, Matty, we're doing pretty good. Next. Is there anything that you don't want me to do with Jack? Is it ok if I kiss him, perform oral sex on him and vice versa. Are any positions not allowed. Can I take his come inside of me? Now, I will never swallow, so that's a given. Am I missing anything, Matty?"

"Just a couple thoughts here, Kori. Please don't let Jack spank you, or, let him put it in your bottom. Ok? Everything else you mentioned is agreeable with me."

"Matty, I love you. Absolutely. Someday I want to give you my bottom as I gave you my virginity on our wedding night. I would never give my bottom to anyone else but, you, Matty. No way. That is yours, sweetheart. I want you to enjoy the anticipation of taking my bottom. There's no rush. We'll know when it's time, darling. Until that day, I shall keep my bottom safe & sound and just for my Matty. Just my husband. That's you, Matty, you're my husband.

Same thing with the spanking. I have some curiosity toward receiving a spanking from you, Matty. I know it turns guys on to spank their women. And men enjoy being spanked themselves. That's why I've incorporated it into our lives. I didn't want you to have to ask. I knew instinctively you would desire spankings from me. And I will continue to expand their use. I think it's a good stress reliever for a man like you, Matty. But, I'd like to wait awhile before I grant you permission to spank me as an institutional protocol. That doesn't mean I mind you giving me a pat on my bottom, or, an occasional smack when passions are high & judgment is scattered. Those moments are fun and erotic. So please, never stop being my Matty."

"Kori, I said it earlier and I'm saying it again. I'm so in love with you."

"There is nothing wrong with that, Matty. You're my husband. You should be in love with me." She giggled. "I love the word husband. It reminds me of you. And you know I'm looking forward to Jack visiting this weekend, but, I'm also looking forward to Sunday night when we can be alone again, just you & I. I like being with you all the time, Matty. You're the best person I've ever met.

I have another problem I need to run by you. It's a bit sensitive and out of the ordinary, but is a practical consideration. Since you & Jack will both be performing inside each other's bottoms Jack will need an enema if you want to really enjoy each other and not have to worry about anything. I would like to just be able to give him one before we start. I know it's weird, but, I can't see a way around it. Administering one to yourself is an exercise in futility and is fraught with error. I'd like to suggest that I talk to him about it when I talk to him about your desires. Just get it out of the way then. Is that ok, Matty?"

"Yes, weird indeed, but, very practical."

"Gee, we're moving right along. This is going better than I'd anticipated. Let's take a little break. I'm going to the bathroom. Can you order up for some lunch. I'll have a grilled cheese and tomato soup with some saltines and a glass of skim milk. Also order me a pot of hot tea as well. Please, Matty? You're a doll. Be back in a minute."

Chapter 27.

We decided to work over lunch. It was after 12 noon, so we still had some time to prepare before we needed to get ready for our dinner date with Jack.

"Kori, do you suppose we could do the spanking and the Q&A thing after Jack leaves Sunday night?"

"Matty, of course we can. I'm so proud of you for asking. I could tell you like when we do that."

"I like it a lot. Aside from dressing it is my favorite new thing."

"Well then that is what we'll do Sunday night. I'll write it down on my tablet and I promise to make it extra special for my Matty."

"Thank you, Kori."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. I know that was difficult for you. You did really well."

"Do you suppose Jack will want you to use your strap-ons with him?"

"Most likely. I'll put that question on the list with the others that I'll be asking him. That will make it so much easier for everybody."

"Sounds great, Kori."

"Now I'm not going to invite Jack to dress. I want that to remain exclusively your domain, sweetheart. Is that agreeable with you, Matty?"

"Agreed."

"Do you suppose it would ok if Jack & I had sex as just two men without me dressing each time?" I quickly bowed my head and shut my eyes.

"Matty, that would be a lot of fun for both of you. I'll put that on the list so Jack will be aware.

"Would you spank me in front of Jack. I think it would turn me on a lot?"

"Of course, sweetheart. It's on my notepad."

"Do you think Jack will want to have his bottom spanked?"

"We're going to find out this weekend that is for sure." Kori laughed aloud.

"I can't wait for tonight." I said softly.

"Well, I think it would be wise if you came with me into the bedroom now, Matty. I really need to relax you so you won't be too wound up this evening. It will take the edge off quite nicely. We have plenty of time. We don't have to rush. Then afterward, we'll shower together and get ready for dinner. Does that appeal to you, darling?"

"Thank you, Kori, for offering. I am very excited."

"I know you are, sweetheart. You go into the bedroom now, take all your cloths off, put on your prettiest pair of panties, get up on the bed on all fours, close your eyes tight and I'll take care good care of you. Go on now, Matty. It's ok, honey-bun."

I hurriedly did as I was told. I chose a pair of black satin panties, got onto the bed, assumed my position and closed my eyes tight. I heard Kori come into the room. Then all was quiet.

"You're going to need this.........trust me." The ball gag. She attached it quickly.

"You're fortunate that Jack is coming tonight. I don't want to redden your bottom and have him see it. But, Sunday night after he leaves I'm going to seriously challenge your ability to keep my middle name from escaping your lips. Do you understand me, Matthew?"

I wiggled it once.

Kori laughed aloud. You're getting trained, I see. Very good.

"Q&A time, Matthew. I decided not to make you wait until Sunday night for that part of your request. Are you going to bend Jack over and make love to his bottom?"

I wiggled it once.

"Are you going to watch Jack ravish me?"

I wiggled it once.

"Can I tell Jack I love him if the mood strikes me?"

I remained motionless. My stomach instantly roiling.

"Matty, please answer me."

I wiggled it once.

"Are you going to swallow Jack's load?"

I couldn't answer. I hung my head down.

"Matty? You can tell me. I will understand. Are you going to swallow Jack's load?"

I wiggled it once.

"Can I sit in the back seat with Jack on the ride back from Circa's tonight?"

I wiggled it once.

"Can I skip wearing panties tonight to Circa's?"

I wiggled it once.

"You're easy, Matty." She giggled.

"Am I going to be pounding a girl's pussy in a few minutes?"

I wiggled it twice.

"Am I going to be pounding Matty's bottom in a few minutes?"

I wiggled it once.

"Oh, you are so adorable this afternoon. Let's keep going, ok?"

I wiggled it once.

She laughed again. "Do you want to make love with Jack just once all alone without me there?"

I wiggled it once.

"I knew that. I just wanted to see if you would admit to it."

I softly groaned.

"You're ready, aren't you?"

I wiggled it once.

Just a little longer, ok?

I wiggled it once.

"Can I have Jack first after we get back to the room?"

I wiggled it twice and groaned again..

Kori giggled. "Oh, so you want Jack first, eh?"

I wiggled it once.

She softly laughed. "Well, we'll see. If you're a good boy, maybe. Are you going to be a good boy, Matty?"

I wiggled it once.

She laughed again. "Ok, pumpkin. For right now though, I've made you wait long enough. Matty, pull your panties down & off now, honey-bun." I hurried pulled them down & off and got back into my position.

"With your fingers, reach back and gently pry your cheeks apart. I went up a size and I'll need your assistance in order to get you properly done this afternoon. That's it. A little wider. Little more. That's good. Now hold them there."

I heard the KY Jelly cap flip open. She lubricated herself, then my bottom and then lubricated my cock.

"Now once I get full penetration I will take care of your needs. As usual you will need to bite down on the ball again. And don't move any more than is necessary. I want to enjoy this as much as you. When I'm ready to ejaculate I'll do so. I'm going to give you a lengthy session though. We both need it. You just keep those cheeks parted so I can give you a proper ride. Are you ready, Matty?"

I wiggled it once.

"Go ahead and watch in the mirror, sweetheart."

The sight was amazing. I was holding my butt cheeks wide and her cock was incredibly thick. Kori was diligent though. She took her time and finally got the head inside me. The remainder soon followed and I was stuffed. I screamed repeatedly, but, again only echoes inside my head were produced. I waited for her ball sack to bounce against me there and I wasn't disappointed. It was as usual warm & very heavy. She had a lot of stuff for me and I couldn't wait to accept it.

"You can turn loose of your cheeks now, angel. I'm fully engaged."

I wanted to touch myself, but, I knew that it would frowned upon. Kori said she would take care of my needs. I'd have to trust her.

"If I release the ball bag will you promise to stop screaming?"

I wiggled it once.

She released it with the touch of her hand. I whimpered quietly as she continued to work my bottom deeply. Her strokes were long and she was corkscrewing her hips. It was incredible.

"Turn from the mirror put your head on your pillow and raise your bottom up higher." I want your full concentration on what's happening between your butt cheeks.

I did as I was told.

"That's better. Now let me work a little while longer then I'll attend to your needs, angel. Are you ok, pumpkin?"

"Yes, it feels so good, Kori. Please don't stop."

"I have no intention of stopping, Matty. You need a good fucking and that is precisely what you're going to get. Now, slowly wiggle it for me back & forth.. You'll look so cute then." She playfully slapped me on the right cheek and I slowly wiggled it.

"That's it, baby. You're so adorable, Matty."

She was deep. Her balls were slapping against mine and it felt very satisfying. I was in heaven. She worked me thoroughly for at least another 10 minutes. I wiggled it throughout the ride.

"Now, take your right hand and meet me at your cock."

When I touched myself I found her there. She interlaced her fingers with mine and squeezed tightly. I squeezed back. Then she released the interlace, took my hand with hers and we stroked my cock together. I lasted less than 60 seconds and then released onto the sheets. I knew I shouldn't speak, and I didn't. I just continued to whimper.

"Do you want to squeeze my sack?"

I wiggled it once

"Not too hard, Matty. Just hard enough to release it all..........Now."

Chapter 28.

We rested together under the blankets. Kori tenderly stroked my hair as we talked softly.

"Did you have fun, Matty?"

"Yes. It was wonderful. Our entire honey moon has been incredible, Kori. And it's because of you. I know that. And I needed to tell you that. You, sweetheart. You've made our honey moon an incredible experience for me."

"I wanted to, Matty. Our honey moon is ours. Not just mine, or yours. It's both of ours. I've had just as an incredible time as you have. And it's because of you. You permitted me take care of you, Matty. To take care of you in the special ways that you needed & desired. I'm just thankful that we found our way together, Matty. I get scared sometimes when I think of how it could have been. It makes me so sad to think of you & I spending years searching in vain for happiness because we didn't trust one another. It would not have worked, Matty. Not over the long term. We would have failed. And that would be so sad. We would have lost one another. What this has taught us so early in our marriage is that we must always talk to each other and be totally honest about what we want & need for ourselves and each other. Our bond of trust is our strongest possession, Matty. It still hasn't completely formed & set, but, we're working so hard to accomplish that end. And we will. I know we will. We're so fortunate. It's like a miracle, Matty. It really is. Me & you. Us. We're a miracle, Matty."

"Kori. My God."

She softly laughed as we hugged tightly.

1...56789...12