The Bonds of Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 29.

The shower felt wonderful. We washed one another and then I dried us both.

"Matty, do you suppose we have time to you know, do what you did last night?"

I picked her up in my arms.

"You know what I'm talking about don't you?"

"Of course. And I'm remiss to have made you have to ask. It won't happen again. I promise, Kori."

"I just love you, Matty. I just love you, Matty. I just love you, Matty...."

I laid her gently onto the bed and covered her. She was so emotional after "the miracle" conversation. It had affected her greatly. Her chant went on as I crawled beneath the blankets and parted her thighs. She was so warm and smelled so wonderful. So clean & new. I kissed & licked her thighs and she spread them for me at once. Again I bumped my nose gently upon her mound, so she would know I was close. God bless her, the chanting had continued unabated.

I licked her there with the flat of my tongue. She started to ramble in her chant. She was on the edge. I felt some alarm and thought I'd better finish her before something happened.

I took it between my teeth, nibbled upon it, and she screamed the same words as in her chant. She slowly crested, the chant matching the incessant rise of her passage in crisis. Finally she just wound down until "I just love you, Matty." was but a whisper and then silence.

"Matty?" She sounded dreamy. Her eyes were closed.

"It's ok, angel. I'm here. You just lay still now, baby-girl.

I took her into arms and held her close to my chest. Her heart was racing so.

"I'm here now, Kori. Nothing can harm us. Us, Kori. We're here. Us."

She fell asleep in my arms as my tears fell upon her face.

Chapter 30.

We were quietly dressing for dinner. It was almost 6. We had to be at The Bellagio at 7. Tension was in the air a bit.

Kori looked absolutely stunning. She had chosen a gorgeous summer dress. It was a light teal color and her tan set it off splendidly. She'd styled her hair exquisitely in a long wave. Her makeup was light and impeccably done. She was just starting to put on her thigh high nylons when I asked her if I could watch.

"I'd like that, Matty." She put on a quite a show for me. When she was finished I was going to question why she hadn't put on any panties. Then I recalled I'd given her my permission to not wear any. I'd also given her permission to ride in the backseat with Jack after we left The Bellagio. We were to taxi over and then we'd all drive back in Jack's car.

Kori's cell phone went off. "Matty, it's him. It's Jack." Her tone low but excited.

"Hi, Jack. Where are you?"

My legs went weak and I sat down on the couch. I didn't know whether to pray for him to cancel, or pray for him to be downstairs. My stomach knotted.

"I'll check with Matty real quick and call you back straight away. Sure. No problem, Jack. Bye, bye."

"What's wrong?"

"He's downstairs in the casino. He just arrived a few minutes ago. He said he is really too nervous to sit in a restaurant at this point. He wants to know if he can come up now. He says it's been a long drive and he's just so stressed, Matty. He'd like to freshen up and try to wind down. He sounds frazzled, honey. It's understandable. He's had to drive all the way without anybody to talk to. He must be beside himself with worry, Matty. I feel so sorry for him. We can all go to dinner another time. Let's just have him come up and we'll order some goodies from room service. We're already nice & spiffy, and the suite looks great. Matty, please? He sounded so worried, like he couldn't believe I actually answered the phone and we were still registered here and waiting for him. Please, Matty, for me. Just for me?"

"How can I say 'no' to such a beautiful little girl as you, sweetheart. Call him back, angel."

"Oh, Matty, thank you. She ran to me and hugged my neck. We'll have so much fun this weekend."

She called right away. "Jack, come on up. Hurry, ok? We're waiting for you."

She took another look at herself in the mirror, looked me over and held my hand tight as we waited on the couch.

He must have taken an express elevator, because he was at the door in a flash.

"Matty, please. You greet him. It will make him feel very special and relaxed. He needs that now, Matty."

"Anything for my little girl." I kissed her lightly on the cheek and went to the door.

"Jack, come in, please. Welcome back. We shook hands briskly. Kori was right, he looked frazzled.

"I'm so sorry to have changed plans on you folks like this. I can't seem to settle down." He looked past me to find Kori.

She ran to him and hugged his neck. "Jack, I'm so darned happy you're here with us. I really am." She put her head on his shoulder and smiled at me behind them. 'Thank you, Matty' she mouthed. I smiled back & winked.

"Come and sit down, Jack. You must be tired after such a long drive. Matty, can you order some drinks and whatever else you think we'd enjoy?"

"Sure, sweetheart." I went into the bedroom so I wouldn't disturb their little reunion. I also used the opportunity to cancel our dinner reservation. When I came out a few minutes later they were laughing and in deep conversation about the bank, catching up on the latest gossip and shop talk. They were sitting by the window. I think they'd forgotten about me already. I smiled a little. I found I enjoyed watching Kori intermingle with another person. She was a natural and so comfortable with it. I'd found I was always reserved & reluctant in such settings. I left them to their chit chat and just sat on the couch and watched them. She glanced at me a few times and moved her hand a little to signal that I hadn't been forgotten. I understood and appreciated her consideration and motioned back. Jack really needed her attention at the moment. I felt badly for him. We'd had each other and all day to prepare ourselves. He'd been in that car, all alone.

"Guys, I apologize. I'm just so nervous. Matt, I hope you aren't upset at my behavior. I, I just....." He stopped then, leaned forward in his chair and looked down at the floor. "Jack, it's ok." Kori took his hands in hers and held them. She looked longingly at me. I walked over to them and put my hand on his shoulder. "Jack, everything is fine. We're just so pleased that you agreed to come and spend the weekend with us. We're thrilled. We'll go to dinner another time. No big deal. I have lots of good food & drink on the way."

"That sounds terrific. I really need to use the facilities though. Throw some water on my face. I'm a bit grungy."

"Jack, the small one is there by the door, but, you know where the other one is. Right thru the bedroom. Please, use that one." Kori hugged him again when he got up to leave the room. "Take your time, Jack. There's no hurry at all." Jack took the small suitcase he'd brought with him & disappeared into the bedroom.

"You're right, Kori, he is quite upset. A good thing we didn't go to dinner. The drinks and a bite to eat will settle him down I'm sure."

By the time Jack returned room service had arrived. I'd ordered a selection of cold cuts & cheeses. It looked delicious. Jack cleaned up nice. He'd shaved & changed clothes. I poured us each a Black Velvet double (white wine for Kori) and we toasted to our weekend. We ate next to the window, watched the sun set and the lights come up on The Strip. Conversation consisted mostly of Kori & Jack & their bank talk. The alcohol had the desired effect and everyone relaxed noticeably. I couldn't get the tandem visions of Kori sans panties & Jack's chest of thick hair out of my mind.

"Well, you two, I'm going to go and prepare the bedroom for our night. Jack, if you'd be so kind as to give me a hand I'd appreciate it. Matty, I'll be back to fetch you in just a little bit"

I was instantly alarmed. "But, I thought I'd be there when you & Jack..."

"Not to worry, Matty. I thought we'd start off with you & Jack first. How does that sound, guys?"

"Sounds great to me." Jack sounded genuinely excited.

"Sure. I'd like that. I'll wait here." My voice was just above a whisper.

"C'mon, Jack, follow me." They went into the bedroom, but, left the door open. I was at once frustrated & relieved. I wanted it open, but, desired it closed.

Chapter 31.

She was gone quite some time. I was tempted to peek, but, fought the temptation off. I just kept watch out the window.

"Matty, sweetheart, Jack is waiting for you naked in bed." She was next to the couch, still in her summer dress. I was torn between relief & regret at the realization that she was still clothed.

My legs went weak. I couldn't stand.

"Matty?"

"I don't know if I can, Kori." She walked to the window and next to me.

"Do you still want to be with Jack tonight?"

"Yes. But, I'm so scared again."

"That's to be expected, Matty. Jack is looking forward to being with you, Matty. He's very excited. I think you'll have a terrific time. C'mon, sweetheart take my hand."

"Will you undress me here & then take me to him?"

"Yes, darling, of course I will. Jack will love that."

I was nude in no time. And extremely hard & long.

"My goodness, Matty, you're looking forward to this as well I see." Kori laughed softly. "Ready?"

"Yes."

"Take my hand, Matty."

She led me into the bedroom, and to the near side of the bed where Jack was."

"Hey, Matt." He made room for me next to him and I climbed in.

"I'll leave you two alone for just a little while. I'll be right back though. Have fun."

She left the bedroom and pulled the door almost closed. It was dark and cool in the room.

"I wanted to be with you tonight, Matt." I started playing in his chest hair. I'd looked so forward to that again. He reached for my ball sack and fondled it gently.. I wanted him to take me into his arms. "Please Jack, make me do everything tonight. Please?"

"Are you sure that is what you want, Matty? I can be a demanding lover. I want to make sure before we get started that you're comfortable with me and trust me because once we begin I'll expect you to obey me totally and do everything I ask of you and everything I tell you to do no matter what it is."

"I want that very much, Jack. Take me and I won't disappoint you, Jack. I promise."

"You must also consider Kori. She'll be here watching us. I'll leave us very little privacy. You'll perform acts and assume positions tonight that will be shameful. Will you agree to all of that, Matt?"

"Yes. Kori wants me to enjoy myself."

"I know she does. She told me so earlier."

"Please, Jack."

"Ok, Matt. I'll agree. You must go now though and tell Kori what you've decided to do. And if she signs off on it, then we'll spend the night together."

"I hurriedly left the bed and found Kori on the couch reading her magazine. I explained everything to her. "Matty, go to him. You two enjoy each other. I'll be in soon to watch and help you both through the night."

"Thank, you, Kori. I'm so excited."

"I know you are, sweetheart. Have fun and I'll be in right away." She kissed me tenderly.

Jack held the blankets for me and I climbed back in. He took me into his arms and kissed me deeply. We stayed that way for several minutes. His hands found my penis and he gently stroked me, as we softly kissed.

"I won't last long, Jack. Please be very careful." Then I saw Kori standing in the doorway. She was in the dark, but, I could tell she'd taken her clothes off and was now naked. She'd snapped her fingers loudly.

Chapter 32.

"Matthew, stand at the side of the bed, bend over and rest your head on the bed."

"But, Jack."

"You'd better do what Jack says, Matthew. First & last warning." Kori's voice was all business.

My stomach instantly knotted, and my cock deflated at once. I followed his instructions immediately. "If you move even an inch I'll make you leave the bedroom and your wife will spend the night with me. Do you understand, Matthew?"

"Yes, Jack." Jack took note of my tattoo.

"Hmmm, just Kori's, huh? Not after this night is over, Matthew. Uh, uh."

She moved behind me with him. They were laughing softly.

I heard somebody snap their fingers and quickly a blindfold was applied to my face. Then Jack picked me up and laid me on the bed top to bottom. Together they quickly tied me tightly face down spread eagle to the bed.

"If you become too loud or belligerent Kori will apply the ball gag sooner than she would have."

"You're going to get 20, Matty. You're getting 20 because Jack wanted it. 10 from me & then 10 from Jack. You'll count down. If you cry, you'll get 20 more. "Do you understand, Matthew?"

"Yes, Kori."

"Let us begin. Jack, you start us off."

He laid into me. It was the paddle. I knew at once I'd never make 10, much less 20.

"Kori, I can't ta...."

The ball gag was immediately attached.

"We'll do the count ourselves. Jack, start over from the beginning."

They alternated. They were thorough & precise. At count 10 my bottom was on fire.

"Is he crying, Jack?"

Jack felt under the blindfold. "No. He's dry."

"He's got a safe word. We'll see if we can draw it out of him. The night is young."

"Jack, the last 10 are all yours. Don't hold back."

Jack gave me the last 10. I went somewhere else during the final 6. I couldn't stay in the here & now and not cry. No way.

Jack checked me again. "He's still dry, Kori."

"It's the alcohol. That's what's holding him together, Jack."

They're talking about me as if I don't matter. As if I'm not her husband. As if I'm not even here. She is turning on me. I should use you the word. That would end this. I could just go back to San Diego in the morning by myself. She tricked me into this and now she's humiliating me. My tears welled. If he checked me again I'd have to use the word. I couldn't take 20 more. No way. I made myself stop crying and tried to convince myself to say the goddamn word, but, it didn't work. I remained silent.

They started to untie me, but, then just switched my position. Now I was tied, kneeling on the edge of the bed with my hands secured behind my back.

"Matthew, you're going perform oral sex on me until I come. When I release you're to swallow it all. If you miss so much as a drop, you'll get the other 20."

Fingers snapped again. Kori immediately came forward. "This is a long dildo, Matthew. I'm going to insert it into your bottom. You're to sit back on it and keep it lodged while you're in this position. If it falls out onto the mattress, Jack will apply the other 20 and you'll sleep on the couch tonight. Is that fully understood, Matthew?"

I wiggled it once.

"What's that all about, Kori.?"

"I taught him how to wiggle his answers when he's gagged. He's quite good at it.

They shared a laugh.

Kori took her time arranging the dildo & inserting it into my bottom without the benefit of lubebrication. Thank goodness it wasn't too thick. It was terribly long though. I could feel the pressure immediately. At least it wouldn't fall out very easily. I feared those other 20 like the plague.

"Ok, now ease back onto it so it lodges to my liking. That's it, Matthew. That's good. He's ready, Jack."

"Matt, I'm going to remove the ball gag. If you speak, even a word, you'll get the other 20. Do you understand?"

I wiggled it once. The ball gag released.

I could smell Jack as he stood in front of me. He smelled wonderful. He pushed his cock into my mouth and I eagerly accepted it. He held my head steady as he moved back & forth slowly in my mouth.

"Matthew is getting hard again, Jack. See? He likes that. Don't you, Matthew?"

I wiggled it once. Kori was right. I was extremely excited to have Jack's penis in my mouth. I wanted to please him. And yes, I wanted to encourage and then swallow his load. I couldn't wait for him to come.

"You look beautiful, Matthew. You're doing so well. Is it good, Jack? Is Matthew taking care of you properly?"

"My God, yes, Kori. His mouth is like an oven. It's so hot. And his tongue is like velvet."

Jack then tried to push his cock down my throat. I panicked & wiggled it twice.

"Matthew, calm down. Just relax, breath through your nose and let Jack slide his cock down your throat just a little ways. You'll be fine. I promise. Are you going to listen to me, Matthew?"

I wiggled it once.

"Ok, Jack. Go ahead. Matthew is ready."

I took a deep breath thru my nose as Jack entered my throat. He moved back & forth there just a moment before pulling himself back into my mouth. I breathed a sigh of relief. His cock suddenly swelled and erupted inside my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but, it was impossible. His load was tremendous. I could feel some of it escaping out of the corners of my mouth. He groaned thru his release and called out my name as he finally finished. He then sat down on the bed next to me.

There was silence in the room now. His breathing was ragged & strained.

"Jack, look, he missed some."

"I tried so hard, ple..."

The ball gag was reattached.

"Jack, I'll prepare him while you go & freshen up."

"Be right back, Kori."

Chapter 33.

"I'm going to untie you. If you resist me in any way, you'll spend the night on the couch, alone. Do you understand, Matthew?"

I wiggled it once.

She removed the dildo from my bottom, then rearranged my position to where I was now on all fours in the middle of the bed with a spreader bar between my ankles & one between my wrists. I remained compliant throughout the process.

"I want you to be brave now, Matthew. You're going to get the 20."

I wiggled it twice emphatically.

"It's no use. You didn't swallow Jack's entire load. You were duly warned. You're getting the 20 and that's all there is to it. If you continue to protest you'll get an additional 10. Is that understood?"

No goddamn way. I emphatically wiggled it twice.. There was no way I could endure 20 more. Maybe half that if I went to my safe place, but, not 20. No way. 30 would put me in the hospital.

Jack returned then.

"Jack, he resisted me & back sassed. He'll get the 20 he was due plus an additional 10 for his belligerence. He's ready, Jack. Here is your paddle.

I started to cry.

"He's crying, Kori."

"That's ok. Let him cry. He'll be sobbing after these 30. That, I assure you. Please, Jack, start us off. And do not hold back."

Jack did not hold back. Neither did Kori. They each had a paddle. Their timing was pure precision as this time they went quickly, alternating blows in such close sequence that it felt like one continuous blast of intense heat upon my upturned bottom.

I was wrong. I took the 20, and the additional 10 and I didn't end up in the hospital.

Kori was right. I was sobbing.

Chapter 34.

"Jack, would you excuse us? I'm going to take care of Matty."

It was 'Matty' once again.

"I'm going to give him a bath, get both of us dressed & ready for bed. There's plenty of food & beverage in the living room. Please help yourself, Jack. If you would be so kind as to order a large pot of coffee for us. And, please, Jack, look over the menu and order anything that might appeal to you. Perhaps watch some television, or, take a cat nap. We'll be awhile so just get your comfy on and enjoy yourself, Jack."

"Sure, Kori. Take your time."

"Thanks, Jack."

Kori released the ball gag, untied me and lastly removed the blind fold.

"Matty, just lay still for a little while."

I broke out in fresh sobs.

"I know, Matty. It's ok though. I'll take care of you now, angel."

"Why, Kori, why did you do that to me?"

"Matty, you wanted me to. That is why. I would never do anything to you that you didn't want me to do. Come into the bathroom with me, darling. I'll draw your bath and we can talk. C'mon, sweetheart. Come with Kori now. She'll take good care of her Matty."

I followed Kori into the bathroom. She closed the door halfway and started the bathwater. Let me see you bottom, angel."

1...678910...12