The Camping Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soda or something would be great. Thanks." Nikki said. "Do you have chips or pretzels?"

"I have Sprite or Diet Coke or beer or water." I said. I opened the overhead about the sink and grabbed an unopened back of chips and pretzels and held them up.

"A diet coke and the pretzels please." Nikki answered with a giggle.

I handed over the snacks and went about my business of putting away my laundry, making up the bed and explained the ex-girlfriend situation. Nikki sat in the passenger seat munching away and listening to every word.

When I was done Nikki responded, "If you don't mind my saying so, she is a fucking moron. I would kill to stay in here. I'm sleeping in a tent with three brothers who fart all night long. It's nasty as hell."

"If you don't mind I am going to pour myself a little drink of whiskey." I stated.

"It's your house, do what you want. I'm not your mother." Nikki shrugged.

I poured a short drink and sat on the bed. "Why not come over here and tell me your boyfriend issues."

Nikki got up bringing her soda but leaving the pretzels behind. She sat down near me. "Well, Frank is a good guy. Got a temper on him and he thinks he's god's gift to women. He's got this "bad boy" reputation that he plays up. Anyway, I was always attracted to him. I finally got him into bed and we decided for him to move into my place. Well, that was a couple of months ago. It was good for a while but he started drinking too much and then I started getting calls late at night, "Baby, I'm too drunk to drive. I'm gonna sleep in the car tonight." Well, I started hearing rumors that he's been fucking around on me. I have proof he did it a couple of times. This trip was kind of a test and he failed. So, I am going to fuck you and then I am going to fuck him over and toss his shit out of my place when I get home. Let him sleep at one of the bimbos places that he's fucking."

I lifted my glass in a mock toast. "Here's to Frank, please thank him for me."

Nikki laughed very hard and her belly jiggled. Her tits shook from side to side. I got caught staring at them.

"You like my girls?" Nikki asked as she squeezed them together with her arms.

"They look awesome."

Nikki took another sip of coke and screwed the top back on the bottle. She placed the bottle on the counter and lifted her shirt over her head. Her tits looked bigger than I imagined. The bra she was wearing was way too small, barely holding a quarter of their girth. Boobage leaked out of both sides freely. She bent over slightly at the waist and shook them. They swung like pendulums side to side.

Nikki asked, "You like?"

"I love! They are magnificent. Really." I sputtered out.

"I figured you to be a tit man. Most guys that want me are." Nikki added.

"Well, I am a lover of larger ladies. Tits, yes but bellies and butts too." I responded.

Nikki looked a little sad, "Well, I got tits and I got a belly but no ass."

With that Nikki turned around and dropped her shorts to the floor. She had no ass, literally. The whole thing was about the size of a grapefruit. She was wearing a little pink thong that looked oversized.

Nikki turned around and looked at me. "Sorry to disappoint but two out of three ain't bad. Right?"

I smiled. "Nikki, those tits alone make up for any shortcomings you might have. I have to ask, why the too small bra?"

"Well, Frank loves to show me off. He liked it when my tits bounce around. I have to admit, I liked the attention too. I may keep wearing them after Frank is gone. Now David, I showed you mine, you show me yours."

I grinned and stood up. I removed my shirt after putting my glass on the counter. Then I undid my shorts and took them off. I slid down my boxers and stood naked in front of Nikki.

"Nice, and definitely more dick than Frank. I could use some stretching out. His is so tiny it's going to be like losing my virginity again. Come on, I'm excited. Take me stud!"

Nikki threw herself on the bed. I climbed onto the bed next to her. I couldn't wait to get my hands on those tits so I gently reached over and took one just to feel the weight. It was amazingly firm to squeeze. I popped one out of the bra (very easy to do) and tweaked the nipple which was already growing hard. Nikki laid on her back and the boobs flattened out against her chest. She released the other boob and I went to town. I began playing with them pushing them together, lifting them, squeezing them and then I moved down to suck the nipples to full firmness. Nikki seemed to be enjoying the attention I was giving her breasts so I moved a hand down to her pussy and gently rubbed it through her panties. Nikki's gasp of pleasure told me all I need to know. I pulled them to the side and began a clit rub. Her squirming around was another good sign.

"Yeah, that's real good. Franks not one for foreplay. I suck his dick and he rubs my tits then slams into me. Three or four strokes is all I usually get out of him. A few more if he's had a few." Nikki informed me.

This made me decide to show her a good time. I slipped a finger inside her pussy and it was tight and wet. I was going to like this. I worked her up into a frenzy between my working her tits and a single finger stroking her. She came quickly and pushed me away.

"Wow, thanks. I really needed that. Now it's my turn." Nikki said.

She pushed me onto my back and got on her knees between my legs. She took my dick into her mouth and started working me to full arousal. In spite of her other qualifications giving head was not in her top ten. Not bad but not great. She got me hard and lifted her head.

"David, got a condom?" she asked.

"Yeah, the overhead compartment." I said as I pointed.

Nikki stood on the bed and found a condom. She tossed it on the bed next to me and while standing removed her bra and panties. She kneeled beside me and rolled the condom down on me. Nikki threw her leg over me and climbed on top. She carefully lowered herself down onto me with a grunt. It was very tight. I lay still and let her work me into her at her own speed. Her eyes were slammed shut and had a determined look on her face like she was definitely going to do this. She eased up and down slowly fitting more and more into her. Finally she must have hit bottom. Her tiny hips gave one last little shove and I was as far in as I was going. She gave a satisfied smile and opened her eyes.

"Wow, it's been a while since I had something as big as that inside of me. Dam that feels good." Nikki said.

She started rocking on me. Sliding up and down on my cock. I could not remember ever being in someone so tight. It felt like I was fucking a fist.

Nikki was really getting into it, riding me up and down. Now this she knew how to do. I had her huge tits shaking right in front of me so I went back to playing with them which seemed to enhance her pleasure. I was nowhere close to cumming so I let her ride through a few orgasms. She was pretty spent and fell forward onto her hands. I reached around and grabbed her ass. Well, one hand could grab her whole ass but I grabbed her cheeks and hips. I started pumping up into her so she was still riding me but I was doing all the work. Nikki relaxed her neck and her head lowered. She was digging it. I pumped harder and worked her through another couple orgasms. Nikki then collapsed onto my chest and quickly rolled off of me.

"Dam David, I have not cum that much I years. Fucking Frank never gave a shit if I came or not." Nikki said through pants.

I moved between her legs and attached my mouth onto her clit while reinserting a finger. Nikki gave a little yelp.

"Fuck yeah! Frank never ate me out!" Nikki said. Then she screamed at the top of her lungs, "FUCK YOU FRANK!"

I licked clit through several more orgasms and then pulled away. I rolled her onto her belly and lined up to enter her from behind. I eased myself inside of Nikki's now very wet pussy. With no ass there I had nothing to grab onto to pump away. I experimented with holding her shoulders, her back, her belly, everything to try to get good leverage to pound her hard. Nothing worked well. Then I had the idea to lay right on top of her, put my hands under her and hold onto her massive boobs which worked on two levels for me. I soon got into a good rhythm and was fucking her hard. Nikki was fucking me back on every stroke and cumming about once a minute. I felt an orgasm brewing and said, "I'm going to cum."

"No! Not in me." Nikki reacted.

"What?" I grunted.

"Pull out quick."

I withdrew and Nikki pushed me onto my back. She pulled off the condom and wrapped those magnificent tits around my dick. OK, this she knew how to do. In under a minute she milked my load out of me using only her boobs. She licked her tits clean of my cum. Nikki sat back looking very satisfied.

"Thank you David. That was really great. I needed that so bad. I have not cum so much in years."

"You surprised me by making me pull out of your pussy." I said honestly.

Nikki gave me a sly grin. "That was for me, sorry. Fucking Frank always came in my pussy after a couple of pumps, rolled over and went right to sleep. I can't tell you how many times I rubbed a couple out watching that bastard snore. He kept asking to tit fuck me or swallow his cum. I told him not until he made me cum. After a few weeks he stopped asking me and just dumped is goo in my pussy. I wanted to swallow your cum and tit fuck you since you made me cum so much and also as a final fuck you to Frank. I can't wait to tell him about this as I toss his ass out."

"Gee Nikki, hold much resentment?" I queried.

Nikki reached over for her soda and took a good drink. "I gave that prick everything. I even did anal with him twice. I figured his little thing it wouldn't hurt much. It did but I imagine if you took my ass it would explode."

"Well, sounds like you're doing the right thing and dumping his ass."

Nikki was quiet for a moment. "I should have done it sooner. Once I knew he cheated I should have done it that day."

I thought for a moment. "Hey, no regrets. Go home and start your life over."

"No offense, but I started already. You reminded me what good dick is like. I ain't going back. I am going on a serious dick hunt starting right now. Hey, you want a rematch tonight?" Nikki said.

"Well, I have plans tonight." I said honestly.

I got up and refilled my glass with another shot of the good stuff. "Can I get you anything?" I asked hoping to avoid the next questions.

"I am fine. Can I ask what you're doing tonight?"

I turned around to face Nikki. "I was invited to a swinger's party."

Nikki face lit up. "Seriously? Oh my god! I always wanted to go to one. Can I come with you? Please? I'll do anything, I mean it."

I took a slug of booze. "Look, I was just invited before I went to lunch. They didn't say anything about a plus one. I wouldn't feel right about bringing someone. I don't know how these parties work, this is my first. Tell you what, give me your cell number. I'll go to the party and if it looks any good I'll ask if I can invite you. If it's not good I'll call you and we'll meet back here for more fun. Is that fair?"

Nikki was very excited. "Please try to get me into the party. I'll really do anything. I want to see what it's like. If not, I do understand."

"I'll give you my cell too. The party starts at 8. I was going to wander over at about 8:30. I don't want to be the first one there. So don't expect a call from me before say 9pm. OK?"

"OK. But please try to get me in. Really, you awakened a monster, I just want to fuck fuck fuck fuck and fuck some more and I don't give a shit who."

I chuckled, "It sounds like you're sure. I promise you to try to get you into the party if it's any good. If it's lame we can meet back here."

"Shit, I am so freaking excited right now. If it's OK with you I am going to rub a couple out before I go." Nikki explained.

"If you want, or I could eat you some more." I offered.

"Shit David, you are so cool! That would be excellent." Nikki exclaimed.

I ate Nikki to several more orgasms. We cleaned up, dressed and she left after exchanging cell information. I cleaned up the RV, checked the tanks (all good, this is one efficient vehicle), checked the jacks, made sure the batteries were all good (not really an issue since I am plugged into AC power) and took out the trash. It's 4:30, lots of time. I want to eat and shower before going to Deb's. I could nap incase it's a long night. I could go back to the park on the prowl again. I figured I slept late today, I could forgo the nap. Think I'll shower again, take a leisurely stroll through the park, get some barbeque for dinner and maybe scope out some women.

After eating I made my way back to the RV. I washed the ribs I enjoyed off my hands and face and gave my teeth a good brushing. I went outside and set up the fire ring. I wasn't panning on a fire tonight but if the swingers are a bust Nikki and I could enjoy it. I walked to the store and got a supply of fire wood and set it up. I washed up again considering I was just working in the dirt. I left the drop phone off and charging and carried mine with me. I put the mostly empty bottle of whiskey, condoms and a towel in a backpack to bring to the party. At 8:10 I turned down the AC unit, dimmed the lights inside, turned on the outside lights and locked up the vehicle.

I walked the short distance to Deb's site (All the RV units are grouped together) and found them. They had one of the huge bus size RV's. I looked at them and know they start at about $300K for a new one. One that's decked out and customized can go over $500K. There were two units parked in adjoining sites set up so they were facing each other. Awnings were out, tables were set up under pop up covers, lights strung between the RV's and a couple of tents were set up away from the tables. I walked slowly taking in the sites and people watching. I spotted Deb talking to a couple and walked up to her.

"Good evening." I said to Deb and her friends.

"David! I was hoping you'd come." Deb said enthusiastically. "This is Jeff and Mimi Rodgers, they own that RV. We've been long time friends, playmates and fuck buddies."

I shook their hands and enjoyed the greetings. I looked over Deb, she was wearing shorts and a tank top with a half bra on. Her nips were straining the shirt but I could see the straps. This must be a signature look for her. Jeff and Mimi looked like an average middle aged couple, Mimi had some extra weight on her but wore it well. What surprised me but I didn't show it was Mimi was black and early 30's while Jeff was white and much older, at least late 50's. I am not about judgment, was just surprised about the situation.

Deb called out, "Howie! Come here please."

A quite round, balding man waddled over to us.

"Howie, this is David." Deb said introducing us.

Howie said, "Oh David! Yes, Deb blew you in the shower, right? She's good at it huh? I know you have concerns but I want you to know that it's fine with me if you fuck my wife. We have an understanding that we both bang who we want when we want. So have at her. Everyone here tonight is the same as us. No means no but other than that have at it."

Mimi perked up, "That's the swinging life. Whoever, when ever. And David, I never say no."

Jeff said chuckling, "Yeah, no one knows that better than I do."

I was trying to play it cool. "No problem, I'm a go with the flow kind of guy. So, I met this woman this afternoon and I mentioned this party. She is really excited to participate but I didn't think it was right for me to bring her with your permission. Would it be OK if I invited her over?"

Howie said, "Sure, more the merrier. Just so long as she understands what's going on around here."

Deb got serious, "OK David, here's the house rules. No means no. That means stop immediately, no exceptions. If one partner requests a condom, everyone has to wear one. Again, no exceptions. It's proper to tap someone like on the shoulder before penetration, no sneak attacks. Be dressed outside. Both RV's are free to use plus those tents and some more friends are parked nearby. Respect privacy and property. That's it. Go have fun."

"Got it, no problem." I replied. "By the way, that is an impressive looking RV."

Howie seemed to get excited, "Want to see her? I designed her myself just for swinger parties."

Howie took me over to the side where luggage is usually stored. He lifted the panel and I saw a full kitchen. "I wanted as much play space as possible so I had the kitchen installed here."

I followed him inside and was astounded. There were slide outs pushed out on the sides that almost doubled the interior space. Couches alternated each side, some occupied. In the middle slide out was a queen size bed with a couple banging away happily doggie style. I didn't know the decorum of the situation so I tried not to stare as Howie led me to the rear pointing out every little thing he personally picked out. The man doing the doggie style and I made eye contact and he gave me a friendly wave.

When the woman getting pounded saw Howie she said in between strokes, "Howie, when you get done get over here and fuck me good."

"Be there shortly Donna." Howie said over his shoulder as he continued the tour.

At the back of the vehicle was the master bedroom complete with king size bed and sex swing. Off to the side was a full bathroom including a standing shower stall.

Howie stood proudly at the bedroom door looking in on two couples going at it hard on the bed. "We reserve the king bed for groups of four or more. Why waste all the space for just two people. Now that you've had the tour, go get busy. See you later."

Howie waddled down the bus to the woman getting banged removing his clothes as he moved. When he got to the bed he crawled up and stuck his dick by the woman's mouth. I did not want to see that so I exited the RV to call Nikki. She answered on the first ring.

"David?"

"Yeah, come on over. The site is N-17. It's byob so bring your own." I said.

"I really don't drink, I got soda. See you in a few." Nikki replied.

"I'll wait outside for you to introduce you..." was all I got out before Nikki hung up on me.

I walked over to Deb who was still playing hostess talking to a large black woman.

"David, I was just talking about you. This is Lititia. I though you two might like each other."

I stuck out my hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Same here." Lititia replied.

"David, you're not drinking. What can I get you?" Deb asked.

"Just a cup with ice please." I answered.

I opened my pack and took out the bottle. When Deb returned I poured a healthy drink. Just then Nikki walked into view. She must have run the whole way here.

"David!" Nikki called while waving. She walked up to us. "Hi, I'm Nikki. David said that this was the place to be."

Lititia said, "Only if you're looking for a serious amount of dick."

"Then I am in the right place. Bring them on." Nikki grinned.

"I think I created a cock monster." I grinned looking at Nikki.

Nikki smiled and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, "Thank you David."

Lititia said, "Well, it looks like I'm the only one here that hasn't experienced David's dick yet. So how about it stud?"

"I'd love to, just let me finish my drink." I answered.

"So, where can I find some dick around here?" Nikki asked.

Deb smiled, "I'll take this one. You two have fun, I'll explain the rules to Nikki and get her going." Deb took Nikki towards her RV explained the rules.

I took a drink and looked over Lititia. Big girl, I would have estimated at least 450 pounds. Big belly, big boobs and a really big butt.

"Deb told me you like big women. Am I big enough for you?" I was asked.

"I don't know, would you mind turning around so I can get the whole picture please?" I kidded but she took me seriously.