The Camping Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without Tina I made it back to Howie and Deb's RV in just a few seconds. I looked around the outside tables and it seemed like a whole new crew of people were hanging out. I didn't see anyone I already met. I was too exhausted to start up another round of fun so I kept my head down and bee lined it to the last place I saw Nikki. I entered Howie's RV and immediately spotted Nikki. Same couch, same position but a different guy fucking her. This one was kind of gross (in my opinion, but I really don't check out guys). A ton of back hair, balding, really heavy and sweaty but I give credit where it's due, he did know how to throw in a dick. I went down on one knee by Nikki's head and took her closest hand.

"Nikki, how you doing?" I asked in a soft voice.

She opened her eyes and turned her head towards me. As soon as she recognized me she split open into a huge smile. "Oh David, I wondered where you went to. As soon as Howie's done I want to get out of here. I have so much to tell you."

I looked up at the guy fucking Nikki and low and behold, it was Howie.

"Hi ya David, you enjoying yourself tonight?" Howie said without breaking stride.

"Uh, yeah. I had a great time. I am totally and completely fucked out and I think Nikki is too." I said uncomfortably. I never had a conversation with someone who was banging their brains out at the time.

"Well, we are here for another ten days. Stop by any time. I have heard a lot of glowing reports about you. There are several women running around trying to find you. I'm surprised you got in here unmolested." Howie continued.

I was amazed the he could keep pumping away like a machine without breaking stride.

"I saw a bunch of people outside but kept my head down and hustled in here. Thanks for the warning." I said.

"Howie, you gonna cum for me?" Nikki asked.

"No baby, but thank you. I enjoyed this. You're both welcome to come back anytime." Howie added as he withdrew from Nikki.

He stood up next to me. His erection was inches away from my face and it was huge. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. The best was I could describe it would be a flesh colored bowling pin. It had to have been close to 12 inches long if not more. The head was the size of a small apple and the shaft seemed to get larger the further back it went. It was enormous, bigger than anything I ever saw on a porno. The gasp that came out of me caused Howie to chuckle.

"Impressive, huh David. I may not be much to look at, but I can fuck and have the tool to do it."

"Once I saw Howie's cock I know I had to have it. I asked him if I could save him for last. He was gracious enough to grant me that honor." Nikki said with a smile.

"Well, I don't know what an honor it was but I think we both enjoyed it. I'm going to plant this beast somewhere else. David, you going to take care of Nikki, right?" Howie asked.

"I am taking her home with me and make sure she takes a shower before heading back to see her parents in the morning." I replied.

"Good man." Howie added.

"I sent my older brother a text earlier. He's very protective of me. I told him I was out getting laid and would not be back until the morning." Nikki threw in.

"Shit! Your brother is not going to come looking to kick my ass is he?" I was starting to panic.

Nikki laughed hard. "No, he's happy for me. He will protect me from my parents. Tell them I came home late, got up early, whatever. No big deal. Believe me, I needed this. He will understand that. I only wish I knew about Howie at the start of this trip. I only had one night of fun."

Howie stepped to the driver's seat and brought back two business cards. He handed one to each of us. It had Howie's and Deb's individual email addresses, separate cell numbers, even a fax number.

"Call us anytime. Email either of us and we'll put you on out mailing list. Let you know where we are in case you want to meet up." Howie said graciously. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get busy."

Howie walked away to replant his dick somewhere. I looked back at Nikki.

"You ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah, Howie's monster did me in. Help me find my clothes please." Nikki asked.

I looked around and found flip flops under the couch that I thought were Nikki's. Meanwhile Nikki sat up and started feeling in the couch seat pillows.

"I shoved my clothes in here so I wouldn't lose them." She explained.

She pulled out her shirt and shorts. Underwear was not to be found.

"No big deal." Nikki said as she shrugged it off. "Now if I lost my shorts that would have been a problem walking out of here."

Nikki dressed but was unstable on her legs. I helped her get her flip flops on.

"Lean on me if you need to." I told her.

We headed out the door and back outside.

"David! Come here." I heard.

I turned and saw Deb by the tables.

Grudgingly I walked over with Nikki in tow.

"Hi Deb, we are heading home. I really want to thank you for everything." I said hoping that my 'heading home' remark would make it clear that we were leaving.

"I hope you do come back. These women are all interested in spending some quality time with you. In only one night you have created quite a reputation for yourself." Deb continued.

"Thank you, at this point I need a lot of time to recharge. I will let you know. Thanks again, good night." I said as I turned Nikki away and headed off to my RV.

Nikki held me around my waist to steady herself. We walked quietly in our own thoughts about the evening and soon reached my RV. I noticed the fire pit. Nope, not tonight. I am going to sleep, I definitely need it. I opened the door and went inside to turn on the lights. I helped Nikki in and she promptly sat down in the passenger seat.

"David, can we talk?"

"Sure, one minute." I closed the door, put down my pack, turned out the outside lights, dimmed the interior lights to a more comfortable setting and sat in the driver's seat. "What's up?"

Nikki started up, "First, thank you for everything. For giving me your card in the park the other day, for the understanding and great sex this afternoon and for bringing me to Deb and Howie's place tonight. Everything really means the world to me. Next, please don't think badly of me for anything and everything I've done tonight. I have always been pretty traditional about sex but curious about what's out there. I really needed this tonight and I feel really great about it. I am kinda sore and very tired but I am so glad about every second of it. Oh, once I saw Howie's cock I knew I had to try it. I never saw one so big before and didn't know when I would see one again. I hope you understand. I even had a woman eat my pussy tonight. I never thought about it and lesbo stuff kinda grosses me out before now but I liked it. Who knows, in a week I could be eating out women too. Oh, sorry, off topic. I just wanted you to understand how much I appreciate all this and especially your kindness. You are a prince among men. I felt really safe tonight because I was sure you had my back and you wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Thanks a lot."

"Could I get you something to drink?" I asked.

"Water would be great, I am real dehydrated."

I stood and got us both bottles of water from the fridge. I hadn't realized how much I sweat today and was feeling down a quart as well. I handed Nikki her's and sat back down.

"There is no way I could judge you considering everything I did tonight. I broke all sorts of my rules tonight and did many new things. I had a blast, definitely a night to remember. And yes, I was watching out for you when I could but there were times where I was busy and you were the last thing on my mind." I concluded.

Nikki chuckled, "I can understand that. Now, I was wondering if I could borrow a towel and soap. I want to go out to the showers and rinse off. I don't want you to have to sleep next to all those guys sweat."

"I can do you one better. We can both shower in here." I offered.

"Nice, I didn't want to intrude. It's very appreciated." Nikki smiled at me. "Oh, I really want to sleep with you tonight and get you off in the morning. I'd do it tonight but I suspect that we are both extremely spent."

"Spent is putting it mildly. Let me check the tanks and make sure the hot water is on. Drink your water." I said as I stood and checked the RV status. Good amount of water, hot water is ready and grabbed towels. We both finished off our waters and I put them with the recycling.

"Now, I am going to have a whisky to relax with. Could I get you something to help you to relax and sleep?" I offered.

"I am not much of a drinker. Fucking Frank did enough for both of us. I was usually the designated driver. What the hell, got a beer?" Nikki went out on a limb.

"Bud, bud light or Heineken?"

"Would a Heineken be too much to ask for?" I was asked.

I took out a bottle, popped the top and walked it over to her. I leaned down and kissed her deep on the lips which I know she wasn't expecting before handing over the bottle.

"Of course not. When you're ready I'll show you how the shower works." I replied.

I poured myself a healthy drink on the rocks. Nikki drank her beer slowly. She kicked off her flip flops and started to get undressed. I quickly stopped her and started pulling down the shades. We had a quick laugh over that and she stripped. I showed her the mechanics of working the shower, the hand held unit, where the soap and shampoo was. I also suggested leaving the towel outside the bathroom while she showered to keep it dry. She closed the door and heard the water running. I worked on my drink and in a couple of minutes the water turned off. The door opened and a hand came out. I placed the towel in her hand and it disappeared into the bathroom. A couple of minutes later Nikki stepped out looking very refreshed. She had the towel wrapped around her covering ample boobs and belly.

"Wow, I feel so much better. Thanks David." She said.

"Anytime, now if you'll excuse me I want to rinse off too."

I quickly stripped and stepped into the bathroom. I washed off quickly not knowing how much hot water there would be. I reached out for my towel and dried off. When I stepped back out I didn't see Nikki in her chair. After I closed the bathroom door I saw her lying down on the bed. She had finished most of the beer and was lying naked on her side. Her tits were hanging down and she looked so sexy. I started having stirrings of wanting to jump her again.

Nikki smiled as she must have read my mind. "David, if you want to fool around I am willing to try but I am really too wasted to put much energy into it. I would rather wait until morning so I can do it right."

"As fucked out as I am and I'm sure you are too, that is a very good idea. But to be honest you looked so good laying there that I started having second thoughts about waiting." I replied.

Nikki said, "Thanks, I appreciate that. Let's go to sleep and have great dreams about fucking."

I walked around the RV making sure everything was set correctly with my drink in hand. Nikki finished off her beer and looked a little buzzed. A lightweight I assumed. I took the bottle, finished off my drink and placed them on the counter. I would clean up in the morning. I left a night light on for Nikki so she wouldn't get disoriented and climbed into bed. I lay on my back and Nikki lay in my arm with her head on my chest. We were comfortable together and just held on to each other.

"Thank you again David. This was the best day I have had in I don't know how long. Years at least." Nikki said.

We both were asleep seconds later.