The Camping Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My place. I am only comfortable screwing there plus it's all set up for me." Tina replied.

I had to shorten up my steps to stay with Tina, her little legs couldn't travel the distance mine do. In under a minute (she got a spot close to Howie's site) we arrived at an average sized RV. She walked up to the side door and I immediately noticed that the door handle wasn't placed in the middle of the door but was close to the bottom. Tina inserted her key and unlocked it. She opened the door and stairs came out from under the body of the vehicle. She walked inside and turned on a light. I followed her and was amazed. After I closed the door I noticed that everything in the RV was set up for a little person. The kitchen counters were lower, seats, handles, light switches, and everything was about the height of my knee. I looked at the driver's seat and saw a whole bunch of mechanical devices I guessed for her to drive since she couldn't reach the pedals.

"This is amazing, I've never seen anything like this." I said in awe of my surroundings.

"Yep, now you understand why I like to fuck here. I can reach everything we need. Come back here, I want to show you something." Tina said.

I walked towards the rear taking in everything. I stopped in front of Tina who was looking up at me. She reached up with her little hands and unbuttoned my shorts and yanking them down. Her mouth was dick height and she carefully engulfed it. What is it with these women? Do they have to pass an oral exam to get into this club? Almost every one of them knows what to do with a dick. Tina had me hard in a minute.

She released me and looked up, "Wow, that was fast. And you wanted to head home and call it a night."

"Well, to be honest, I always wanted to be with a little person. Well, specifically a woman, men don't do it for me." I related.

Tina nodded, "Ah ha! Another little virgin. OK, so you want to do about 157 different positions tonight so you can try every single one to see how the mechanics work, right?"

I nodded in agreement, "If you wouldn't mind. Wait, tell me something. Does every first timer ask for the same thing?"

Tina laughed, "Pretty much. They usually want it all. I don't mind, I like the variety."

I dropped my pack, kicked off the flip flops, removed my shirt, stepped out of my shorts and was determined to not be like the other first timers. "Tina, get ready for a new experience."

Tina said, "Oh goodie, I think I'm going to like this."

I took her shoulders and laid her down on the bed. I lifted her sun dress up to her waist.

"No undies?" I asked.

"No one can see up my dress, well usually, so why wear 'em. I like the air flow down there." Tina said.

I dove in and started eating her pussy like a mad man. Her thick thighs kept squeezing my head as I ate her out. I reached up and flew right past her boobs. I forgot that they are closer than on a normal sized woman. Tina was humping against my face and getting very wet. I tested her clit and teased it with my tongue. This seemed to put her into overdrive and she came loudly. I stayed on her clit and worked fingers into her. I didn't know if her vagina would be smaller and I didn't want to hurt her. I kept her going for a while until she said "STOP!"

I pulled away and let her catch her breath. She lifted her upper body up on her elbows and looked at me. "Wow, that was intense. Thank you. All the guys around here are all about the fucking. Don't get me wrong, I'm into it too but you got to grease the wheels a little first. They are not big on foreplay. I am ready to give you my assessment of your skills, I give you an excellent and you haven't even fucked me yet."

I laughed, "Thank you for your generosity. It's appreciated. What can I do for you now?"

"Nice, unselfish too. You're a keeper. No, now it's time to fulfill your fantasies. We are going to do every position you ever imagined with a midget, and trust me I've done it all. Every first timer with me has a list. Standing, sitting, front, back, even upside down. The only thing I have to insist on is a serious amount of lube for butt sex. My pussy gets like a waterfall, my ass is like the desert. So, what's first?" Tina asked.

"Well, I wanted to finish working my oral magic on you." I said.

Tina lay back and lifted her knees, "Go at it stud."

I moved up and kissed her on the lips. This honestly surprised her. It took her a few seconds to recover then she turned on her side, held my face in her tiny hands and kissed me deeply. We held each other and made out for at least ten minutes. It felt nice to be able to slow down. My hands explored her compact little body and really enjoyed grabbing her ass. We separated from the kissing. I moved her to a sitting position and I lifted her dress off of her. I finally had her naked. She suddenly got shy and covered her tits and pussy. I smiled at her and moved up again for another kiss. She put her stubby arms around my neck as I stroked her back. I lay her onto her back and moved my mouth to her breasts. I took the nearest nipple in my mouth while touching the other one. I was having fun playing with mini boobs. (Hey, it was my first time!) Once both nipples were fully erect I gently rolled Tina onto her stomach. I massaged her back for a minute and then moved down to her butt. I was really looking forward to playing with that thing. Her moans of approval let me know I was doing well. I massaged her ass cheeks, squeezed them, and played with them. Then I pulled them apart and dove my tongue into her waiting asshole. Tina gave a little yelp as I hit home, I guess she wasn't expecting that. I worked my tongue all around and in and out of her tight little asshole. She was squirming with pleasure. Finally I guess she couldn't take it anymore and she exploded away from me quicker than I would have imagined. She spun around into a seated position on the bed.

"Enough of this, fuck me now or I'll find someone who will." Tina demanded.

"I would be happy to except for just one thing." I said. I rolled onto my side, lifted my leg and exposed my flaccid cock.

Tina seemed to take offense over this. "What's the matter? Don't I turn you on? What can I do?"

I reached over with an arm and grabbed Tina's nearest ankle. I quickly yanked her towards me laying her again onto her back. We wound up face to face which was my intention.

"Tina, believe me, you do it for me. But when I am giving pleasure to a woman like massaging her or going down I am concentrating so much on giving pleasure that I don't think about myself at all. So I tend to lose my erection. It has nothing to do with you, I am just too focused on your needs to worry about my own." I tried to explain.

Tina looked into my eyes and saw the sincerity. She got to her feet. With one foot she pushed me onto my back. She stepped over me and sat down on my chest. Her dripping pussy was only inches away from my hungry tongue.

"David, that is probably the highest compliment anyone has ever given to me. I really appreciate that. As a reward I am taking over and we are going to do all the nasty things you ever dreamed about with a little or a big woman. I am going to fucking rock your fucking world tonight. Hang on tight." Tina informed me.

She stood up and turned around so her feet were on either side of my head. Her pussy was so wet the occasional drop hit my face. She squatted down and teased my face with her damp crotch but only for a few seconds. She lay down onto my belly and engulfed my rod with her wet mouth. She used both hands to stroke me. Meanwhile I had her ass in the middle of my chest so I took the opportunity to play with it. I was soon rock hard again. I decided to go on the offensive again and pushed her off to the side. I stood up, opened my pack and took out a condom.

"Wow, not many guys would push me off of them when I was giving them head. You must want pussy pretty bad." Tina said.

After the condom was on I paused for dramatic effect. I took out the bottle of Canadian whiskey, opened the top, stuck the end in my mouth, up ended the bottle and took a good slug down the throat. OK, not the smartest move. It's kind of harsh warm, that's why I drink it on ice. I choked a bit on it definitely breaking the macho mood I was striving for.

"Are you OK? Need some water?" Tina asked concerned.

"No, I am ok. Shouldn't drink this warm. Sorry to break the mood." I replied.

Tina rolled onto her stomach, got up on her hands and feet so her butt was sticking up in the air and swung her ass side to side. "The mood is just fine, dive on in here."

I moved to the bed and pushed her over onto her back. I grabbed both ankles this time and pulled her to me. I separated her legs and climbed on top in missionary position. I eased my dick into her wet snatch. I went slow not knowing if there was going to be a size issue (apparently not). It felt wet and great and Tina was encouraging me on.

"Come on David, get it in me. Slide that thing on home. Please, I need it. Don't fucking tease me, get it in there." Tina wailed.

I was in as far as I was going to be. I held my position and didn't move. I was holding my upper body up on my arms. Tina's little body was thrashing around under me trying to get me to bang her. She hooked her stubby little legs around my thighs trying to get me to get stroking. In my mind I was planning on doing every traditional position I know before any little person position. I figured a slow, intense missionary position would be the obvious way to start. I slowly withdrew about half way and then slid back in. I did this a few more times when I couldn't hold back any more, I had to bang away. I slowly lowered myself down on Tina and slid my hands under her ample ass. Once I had to big handfuls I began to long stroke her which seemed to calm her down. I started throwing in a hard stroke now and then to test the waters. Because of her size I felt like I might break her. Rationally I know there wasn't an issue but I also didn't want to slam her like every other guy this week.

Eventually I rolled onto my back and held Tina in place to wind up in cowgirl. Tina had a big smile on her face. "I'll show you what fucking is."

She set her little legs on the bed and her hands on my belly and started working up and down on me. I let her ride me until she came. Once she recovered I rolled her over again to the side again (I found that with a little person they don't take up much room on the bed, leaves a lot of play area) and entered her lazy husband or T-bone style. I like this since it exposes her clit and I get to stimulate her as I'm fucking her. She was enjoying that too and soon came again. I withdrew again and placed her onto her belly. I separated her legs and eased into her pussy again. This must have been a favorite of Tina's since she began to virtually vibrate almost immediately. After three or so orgasms like that I got into the traditional doggie position. This took a little work because of her short legs. I pulled her closer to the edge of the short bed so I could stand up and this worked out better for us. I few minutes if good fucking and I pulled out again. I kind of manhandled her near me as I sat down on the edge of the bed. I pulled her into my lap and eased my cock back inside. Her legs were around my waist and I was holding her with hands around her back. We slowed down the stroking for this one. Since we were almost face to face we struck up some conversation.

"How am I doing?" I asked.

"David, you are an out and out fucking freak. I love it! You are a great fuck. I hope we can do this again. I have been fucking for the last five hours and you have given me more orgasms in the last twenty minutes than I have had all day. You are marvelous. No wonder everyone is so happy with you." Tina raved.

"As long as I am pleasing you is all I care about. I am glad you're happy. I sure as shit am. And we haven't even got to the freaky stuff yet." I said.

"You want freaky? I got a whole big bag full of freaky. Just imagine the nut jobs who are attracted to me? I got freaky by the busload." Tina retorted.

"Good, bring out the freaky. Just let me know if I get too rough with you. I don't want to hurt you. I'm still learning what's too much and what your limits are."

Tina said, "I told you about the anal. Just don't lift me up and carry me. Moving me a few inches off the bed I feel safe but you throw me over your shoulder and walk around and it's the whole wrong kind of freaking out. Can't tell you how many guys I kicked out because they carried around like their bowling bag. Aside from that you can go much rougher then you have been but I do appreciate the respect you've shown me as well."

"OK, no means no, say stop at any time if I am doing something that makes you uncomfortable. Agreed?"

"Agreed. You are meeting Lititia tomorrow, right?" Tina asked.

"Yes."

"So you like to get butt banged I take it, right?" Tina continued.

"Well..."

"That's a yes. David, I am so good with a strapon. I mean it. My height puts me in a great position and my fat ass gives great force to drive that sucker home. Please at least think about it. I want to do this for you and make you happy too. You don't have to decide right now, just think about it please." Tina pleaded.

"We will see, now let's get our freak on baby." I said.

I lay back on the bed and lifted Tina off of me carefully tossing her into the middle. She wound up on her hands and knees and looked back at me with a smile. "Show me your best little person fucking move there Tina." I demanded.

Tina got on her hands and feet, she was bent double at the waist. "First most requested position."

I moved in behind and slipped my cock inside her. Since I had to squat down it wasn't very comfortable for too long.

Tina sensed this and pulled away. "Lay on your back with your feet on the floor." I was told.

I did as instructed. Tina moved to stand by my head and sat down on my face. "Wrap your arms around me and then sit up. Don't worry, I trust you completely that you will not let me fall."

I was busy eating pussy and wasn't sure if I heard her right. I held her close to me and struggled to sit upright with her extra weight on me. When I did her mouth clamped onto my dick and sucked for all she was worth with the condom still on. After a minute she looked back/up at me. "Second most requested position. Lay back down."

I laid back and Tina repositioned to sitting on me reverse cow girl. She was bouncing away and looked over her shoulder, "Third most requested position."

After a minute (and another orgasm) she stood up. Tina lay down in the center of the bed, she grabbed a foot in each hand and somehow was able to lay flat with her arms and legs in a diamond pattern. "Forth most requested position." She said with a grin.

"I never imagined this one." I said in awe.

I mounted her trying to keep my weight off as much as possible.

"Listen David, I'm not 12. I can handle your weight on me. Trust me, I have had fucking huge guys on me. No need to be so delicate." Tina added.

I listened to her and put more weight onto her which she handled easily. I pounded her hard and got her off again. She took me through four more little people positions which were fun but not working well for either of us. We took a break and lay in bed next to each other. Tina was in my arm and half on my chest. We took a minute to catch our breaths.

"I am surprised that you haven't shot a load yet. Are you OK? Am I not turning you on enough?" Tina expressed her own self doubt in her abilities.

I had to laugh. "Baby, you are the sexiest little thing I've seen today. You definitely turn me on. Having said that, I have been fucking and sucking all morning, afternoon and especially this evening. Deb alone has swallowed three of my loads today. I think I am cummed out for today. Don't take it personal. I think if I did cum it would probably be dust." I replied honestly.

An evil grin formed on Tina's little face. "No one fucks me this good and gets away without getting off. You ain't leaving until I get a shot out of you."

I responded honestly, "I don't think it will happen but I will give it a try. I have been blown and jacked off enough today. I really would like to cum inside of you if you don't mind."

Tina brightened up, "No problem, I like that. What position works best for you?"

"Usually doggie or anything from behind especially with a sweet ass like yours." I answered.

"You think my ass is sweet? You forget your contacts today?"

"Look, I am mostly attracted to larger women. 200 pounds and up. Bigger boobs and big butts don't come on skinny women, at least not naturally. I also like big soft bellies. Now, aside from the last few hours where I have been jumping everything within arm's reach I am solely into the fat girls. You, on the other hand, I would consider chubby but you have other assets that more than make up your lack of weight. I love your ass. It's so round and bulbous but still very firm. I love banging into it from behind."

"OK, I understand you. Sorry my boobs aren't bigger. You get what you get and I am not interested in implants. Come on, fuck this pus till you come. If you want to pull out and spray on my back or ass, feel free. I love that." Tina added getting excited.

"If I do cum I want it inside you, not all over you." I said firmly.

Tina moved and stuck her ass up at me. "Get to it stud."

I grinned and moved into position. I entered her and started stroking away. I looked at my current situation. Never in my mind did I ever imagine that I would spend a day like today. Ann, Nikki, Deb and then a freaking orgy ending up with a midget. Now this is a vacation.

I looked down at Tina. She was working her magic trying to get me off. Somewhere deep inside of me my balls went on overtime and I could feel another load coming up the line. I grabbed Tina's ass and pumped like a madman. I am usually not loud in bed but this one was from so deep inside of me I couldn't help it. I gave one last thrust and buried my cock as far in Tina as it could go and exploded inside.

"YES!!" I shouted.

Tina, to her credit, let me enjoy the moment. When the rush had passed I released my grip on her butt and suddenly realized how weak I was feeling. I pulled out and collapsed sideways. My dick was deflating with the condom still on. Tina curled up with her back against my chest with both of us on our sides. I threw an arm over her and I tried to regain my strength and composure.

After a few minutes Tina said, "David, you're welcome to spend the night here. Honestly, I was hoping that you would. I am very selective on who I invite to sleep here with me, I really have to trust them."

"I am flattered but I do have another commitment. I promised that I would take Nikki back to my place for the night. That is if I can drag her out from whatever cock is currently pounding her." I said.

Tina giggled, "I heard about Nikki. She's gone cock crazy tonight. I hope she can walk, I hear she's too big to carry."

"My kind of woman. Strangely shaped though. Great big tits, big belly and no ass. I could fit her whole ass, both cheeks into one hand. But I give her credit, she fucks like a champ. Anyway, she is here with her family. I didn't want to send her to her parents looking like she'd just been banged by 20 guys. Otherwise I would love to stay here with you." I said.

"David, you really are a good guy. I would hope that you'd do the same thing for me." Tina said.

"Absolutely, without any hesitation. I really hate to fuck and run but I don't know how long it's going to take to drag Nikki's ass out of there. When are you leaving?" I asked.

"Not until next weekend." Tina replied.

Tina and I exchanged contact information. I gave her my site number. I was still weak in the knees but was able to get dressed. We said our goodnights and I left Tina standing in her doorway naked looking very happy.