The Camping Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lititia slowly turned around and I get an even better look at her huge ass.

"You will do very nicely. What do you like to do?" I asked casually.

"I like it all and lots of it. You like anal?" Lititia asked.

"Giving or receiving?" I chuckled.

This earned me a raised eyebrow. "You kinky little boy. You like it up the ass, don't you?"

"Yeah, I tried it a few times and I enjoy it. Last night I had six women fuck me with strapons and loved it." I said somewhat definitely as if throwing down the gauntlet.

"Six? I am impressed. Stop by my place tomorrow during the day and I'll show you a good time. But right now I really want my ass fucked well. You up for it?" Lititia asked.

I said, "Always, especially a big ass like yours. Want me in a condom?"

"Will you last longer with one on?" Lititia asked.

"Probably, but can I play on those wonderful tits first?" I probed.

"Of course sweetie, you can worship these puppies all you want. Come on, I saw some people leaving the RV, there is probably a bed available." Lititia said as she took my hand.

We stepped into the Rogers RV which was a more traditional layout, not customized for sex like Howie's. We walked past the kitchen and living room areas and Lititia went right to the master bedroom. A couple was 69ing on the bed. The women lifted her head and said, "Feel free to join us."

Lititia answered, "Maybe later."

We moved back forward and found the second bedroom. She gave a light knock on the door and then opened it. It was empty. We stepped inside and Lititia wedged the door open.

"Assholes. They are supposed to leave the dam doors open. Now get your ass naked David. You got some fucking to do." I was instructed.

I quickly stripped naked and pulled a condom out of my backpack. Lititia removed her clothing and rolled her big body onto the bed.

"You play with my titties and I want some of that cock." I was commanded.

I began to get the feeling that Lititia was something of a Domme. Ever since ass play was mentioned she was getting into the role. I was on my knees and moved closer to her. I began playing with her tits and getting hard. Her hand was playing with me helping me along when I got a big surprise. Lititia was a very powerful woman. She placed her hands on my hips and lifted me off the bed. I was airborne. I wasn't prepared for this bent over at the waist planting my face into her massive belly. She lifted me over her face and lowered my cock into her mouth. Then using the power in her arms she lifted me up and lowered me down at will so I was fucking her face with her doing all the lifting. I lay across her belly enjoying the sensation. Her mouth was warm and inviting and felt like satin inside. It was an amazing feeling. I tried to reach her pussy but the rolls of fat of her apron prevented me from getting to her.

After a couple of minutes of this pleasure she lifted me out of her mouth. "Get that condom on." Was all I was told.

I did as I was told and Lititia rolled onto her belly. "Get that dick inside of me."

"Lube?" I asked.

"I doubt if I need it. Use some spit or shove your tongue in there." I was told.

I dove in and used my tongue to coat the area with my spit. I was pleasantly surprised at how clean and nice smelling she was. I wet her down and move into position to penetrate. I eased my head inside and it slipped in easily. I worked the rest of my cock inside and if felt great. I lay across her back and started pumping away.

"Not too bad, try banging me harder." I was told.

I grabbed onto two handfuls of flesh and ready dug in. I was pounding away into the massive ass and I heard a knock on the door behind me.

"Hey Lititia, how's it going." I heard from a male voice.

"Johnny, is that you?" she asked.

"Sure is. How's he doing for you? Getting you off?" Johnny asked.

"He's good, not really hard enough but pretty good." A blow to my ego. "Do you want to get on deck?"

"Hell yeah, I'll fuck that ass any day of the week." Johnny said.

"Well get your dick over here and I'll start you up." Lititia said.

It's like I wasn't even there. I kept pounding away but I wasn't getting a reaction. Once Lititia sucked Johnny hard he moved in next to me.

"I'll take it from here sport." He said to me.

I withdrew and got out of the way. Johnny slammed his dick hard into the big butt and started pounding away like a madman. He was much more violent than I could imagine being pleasurable. To each their own. I grabbed my stuff and found the bathroom. I removed the condom and washed up. I was pulling on my shorts when the door opened. A fairly hot looking redhead was standing there nude. She was about 40 something with a real nice body but kind of small for my tastes.

"Oh, sorry. I should have knocked." The woman said as she started closing the door. She opened the door again and pleaded with me. "Listen, I have to pee something awful. Would you mind?"

I was kind of in an awkward position. One leg in my underwear, one out. I backed into the shower stall to let her enter. She slid in and sat down. I heard her piss hit the bowl and the sign of relief.

"You know what they say, you can only rent beer. Thank you, that was very gallant of you. While I am here want some head?" She asked.

Hey, what the fuck. Why not. I dropped my underwear and stepped closer. She greedily mouthed my unit back to hardness.

Once I was hard she pulled away. "There you go, ready for action again. By the way, loose the underwear. No one here wears any, slows us down too much."

"Ah, ok, thanks." I babbled out.

She wiped herself, stood up, flushed and went out the door.

I stood there for a moment. I just fucked some ass and didn't cum. Just got head and didn't cum. These swinger women must just work on keeping guys hard to move around from women to women with. I can deal with this. I threw all my clothes into my backpack and opened the door. My erection and I stepped out and we turned to the rear bedroom. Let's see what's going on there. The guy who was 69ing the redhead was getting dressed. Walking forward I saw Johnny still pounding away into Lititia's butthole. In the living room area I saw two young women making out nude and fingering each other. Naaa, way to skinny for my tastes. On the dining table the redhead was on her back. Some guy had her legs up on his shoulders and was long stroking her pussy. Her hands were wrapped onto the edge of the table to keep from sliding back. She turned to me and gave me a wink. Other than that the RV was empty. Well, nothing left for me here, might as well get dressed and go back outside. I sat in a chair and opened my pack. Just then Deb strolled in through the door. She looked down at me and asked, "Is that for me? Oh, you shouldn't have."

Before I could respond Deb was on her knees blowing me again. I hadn't had the chance to go down yet so she just kept it going. She reached down and unsnapped her shorts while expertly sucking me. After a couple of minutes she stood back up and dropped her shorts to the floor and stepped out of them. I reached into my bag and pulled out a condom and rolled it down. Deb meanwhile pulled off her tank top and dropped it as well. She climbed on me and lowered herself onto my cock. She coiled her legs under mine and gripped my dick like a vice. She began riding me real well, definitely experienced and loves what she does. I had her little tits right in front of my face so I started playing with them. That set her off and I felt a gush of fluid around my dick. I know a lot of big girls squirt but not that many little ones that do. OK, I don't have a whole lot of experience with smaller women. She rode me some more and came a couple more times before stopping.

"Damn David, that was good. Thank you." Deb said.

"I didn't do a thing, it was all you." I replied starting to wonder if I was ever going to cum.

Deb got off me and the redhead stepped up, "Is this seat taken?"

"Nope, there's room for one." I said. Corny I know but most of the blood flow was restricted to my nether regions.

She turned around and lowered herself on my cock. I slid in easily, in fact too easily. It felt like a pencil in a bucket. Very loose. Plus I was disappointed that she was facing the wrong way since I wanted to play with her boobs. After a couple of minutes I decided to make lemonade. I reached around her waist and then up to her boobs which were nice handfuls. I worked her backwards so the she was laying on my chest which increased the friction in her vag.

The redhead suddenly stopped. She stood up and said to me, "Oh, I know what you want!"

She sat back down on my lap but this time slipping my dick into her ass. Now this was nice and tight. She was working me up and down the shaft like a pro. I worked her tits hopefully pleasing her as well. I looked around the redhead and saw Deb on her back on the table with the guy that was fucking the redhead fucking her in the same position. A nice ass fucking, nice tits and a nice view along with the past hour of nonstop stimulation pushed me over the top.

I said through my teeth, "I'm cumming!"

The redhead said, "Fuck! Give a girl some warning!"

She sprung off of me like I was on fire, ripped the condom off and shoved her mouth on the end of my cock just in time to catch my load. She was good, didn't miss a drop. I came a huge load too, it seemed to keep coming out. Redhead kept her mouth on my head until I started deflating. Then she stood up holding my load in her mouth and snowballed it into Deb's mouth. Deb came so much from it I could see a steady stream running down that guys legs.

Wow, that was an experience and a half. Hey, the night is still young. Let's see what else there is to do around here. I went back to the bathroom to wash up (again) and got dressed. I followed advice and went commando. I walked forward to the door and both Deb and the redhead kissed me on my cheeks and thanked me before I could get out the door. This time outside there seemed to be a whole new group of people at the tables. I walked over to the bar/drinks table in search of a cup and ice.

"Hey bud, can I help you find something?" this muscle bound guy standing behind the table asked.

"Yeah, I cup with some ice please." I replied.

"Try to save your cup, we try to limit the garbage we produce. OK buddy?" Mr Muscles said.

"No problem, I am on your side with that. Save the environment, save the landfills and all that." I replied.

"So, what you drinking there stud?" He asked.

"Some Canadian whiskey. Want a squirt?" I said offering the bottle over.

"That's a little harsh for my tastes, I prefer to drink something more warm and creamy." He said.

UH OH! Warning, danger Will Robinson. Play it cool. He's a monster, he could turn you into pulp. Be nice but make it clear that you're straight.

Mr Muscles started to laugh. "Relax bud, I'm not going to rape you. It's OK if you're straight, I forgive you. Just remember that there are alternatives."

"How did you know?" I had to ask.

"You facial expressions changed suddenly. I figured it out right away. Relax, I don't bite." He raises his hand and swears, "I promise to not lay a finger, tongue or dick on or in you." He lowers his hand and says, "My names Mike."

I tried to relax but still found it difficult. I shook his hand and said, "David."

"Nice to meet you, want me to fuck you?" Mike said while squeezing my hand tighter and pulling me in closer.

I dam near had a panic attack right there on the spot. Mike burst out in gut wrenching laughter.

"Damn, you're an easy mark. Relax, just fucking with you. No means no, I respect that." Mike said. "Now have a drink and relax. Find yourself some pussy and have fun. You are surrounded by some world class twat here. If I was you I would jump every woman I could find."

I really tried to relax, Mike was so pleasant (even with his vicious sense of humor) that I was warming up to him. "Listen Mike, maybe you can help me. You seem to know these people a hell of a lot better than I do. I like big, heavy women. From chubby to huge. But most of these ladies are on the smaller side. Don't get me wrong, they fuck like champs but what really gets my rocks off are the big girls. Can you help me?"

Mike pondered a moment while I ingested some adult beverage.

"OK, I know you were with Lititia. She probably the biggest woman we have here tonight that I saw. I did see a new one here earlier, big tits but no ass. Deb took her in the RV, have not seen her since." Mike rambled on.

"That was Nikki, I brought her here. Yeah, already had that." I said with a grin.

Mike seemed impressed. "Wow, first night and your already bring in new friends."

"If I had known last night I could have brought over 10 lesbians. Well, some bi. All of them sucked my dick last night."

Mikes jaw dropped open. "No! Seriously? You had 10 women suck your cock last night? And they were gay? Fuck man, you *are* the man. Respect!"

Mike lifted a fist and we bumped. He toasted me and we both slugged back our drinks.

"So, any other big girls around?" I asked.

"There are a few but none as large as Lititia. Marge, yes "large Marge" is tall but not very heavy. There are a few older women that are heavy. I have seen them play, not attractive in my book but whatever floats your boat. You ready for another one?"

I grinned as I refilled my cup. "You trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?"

Mike gave another big laugh. "David, I like you. You got a good sense of humor about yourself. No means no, relax. My suggestion is to take a walk through Howie's playpen. I am sure there are a few women already tuned up ready to go."

"Oh, I can ask you this. Why do these women fuck and fuck but don't let you cum but when you do all hell breaks loose and they dive to swallow your load?" I had to ask.

"AH HA! This I can help you with. Most of these guys are older. Most are on Viagra or something that keeps them up for hours but no orgasm. I guess these women are just used to banging away but on the rare occasion that a guy does cum it's like the fourth of July to them. Now me, I don't quit till I swallow the load." Mike instructed.

I pondered this for a moment. "Thanks Mike, that makes sense. I never tried Viagra, don't know how it works."

Mike and I chatted together for a bit with Mike occasionally pointing out a woman and telling me something about her. I made some mental notes. I finished off my drink and put my cup in my pack with Mike's approval. I walked back into Howie's fuck truck and was pretty stunned. Somehow this vehicle had filled up. Ass was everywhere. Trying to find a seat would be difficult. As I stepped inside the first couch had a familiar face. Nikki was naked on her back, one leg bent, one on the floor and a guy that must have been at least 50 plowing away into her pussy. The look of ecstasy on her face was indescribable.

"Nikki, are you OK?" I asked.

Nikki opened her eyes and turned towards me. "David! Oh, thank you for bringing me here. This is just what I needed. I have had cock inside of me nonstop since I left you. I don't know anyone's names or anything. I lost count at six or seven guys. Can't even guess how many orgasms I've had. This is absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much. I mean that sincerely."

I was stunned at this development. The older guy was huffing and puffing away into Nikki but started slowing down.

"Hey! Old dude, pick up the pace or let someone else get in there, huh?" Nikki shot out. This seemed to hurt the old guys feelings and he got up. I took the break in the action to talk to Nikki.

"Hey Nikki, let's go outside for a drink. Looks like you lost a lot of fluids. Take a break for a few minutes." I asked. I couldn't help it, I felt responsible for bringing her here. I wanted to make sure she was OK.

Nikki thought for a few seconds and raised her head. Apparently since there was no one waiting to jump on in she figured this was a good time to get a drink. She attempted to sit up but her body was so fucked out it wasn't working right. Together we managed to get her sitting upright. She was smiling a happy grin. In a minute she stood up, a little unsteady but she didn't fall. She took a couple of steps towards the door and I said, "Uh Nikki, maybe you should get dressed?"

"Why? Who the fuck cares? Most of these people have seen all of me already."

"What if your family walks by? Or some small children. Come on, I'll help you." I offered.

"Yeah, your right. Thanks David, you really are a sweetheart."

Nikki walked back to me and we began to look for her clothes. Her sandals were easy, right under the couch. Her shorts were under a chair and her shirt was caught on a lamp apparently thrown in the heat of passion. I didn't ask or look for a bra and panties, they were probably long gone. With every passing minute Nikki came more in tune with reality. She quickly dressed herself and followed me outside. She had left a bottle of diet soda on the drinks table which was still there untouched. She opened it up and took a long pull from it.

"I didn't realize how dehydrated I was. You were right David, good call." Nikki said.

"Nikki, are you sure you want to do this? Guy after guy? Nameless fucks, one right after the other?" I really was concerned.

"David, you really are a good guy. I appreciate the concern but I didn't know it until today but this is what I really want and need right now. I thought a quick bang with you would have gotten it out of my system but once I heard about this party, my juices really got flowing big time. I am so glad I fucked you first, just one on one. That was special to me. In my mind that closed the door on the Frank part of my life. However this party has open up a whole new part of my life. I am going to look for my pleasure, not just to take care of everyone else. I need it, I deserve it." Nikki explained quite rationally.

"I don't know you well but I felt responsible for bringing you here. As long as you're OK and you're happy, that's all I care about. I really hope the guys have been using condoms." I said.

Nikki gave a laugh. "Yes, I made double sure of the condoms. I may now be a nympho but I am not a stupid nympho. Honestly, every guy has been super nice to me. They make sure I'm OK. Ask me if I need anything. I have never been treated this well in my whole life. Well, you did treat me well too. I guess you started the ball rolling on my new life."

Just then two powerful arms wrapped around Nikki and grabbed her breasts. Nikki giggled with pleasure as I saw Mike pulling on her nipples with a silly grin on his face. "How you doing baby?" Mike asked Nikki.

Nikki was enjoying the attention but was soon released from Mike's muscles.

"I am so good you'd never believe it. David, have you met Mike?" Nikki asked me.

I was stunned, "I thought you were gay?"

Mike chuckled, "I'm bi. I love men and women, both have their good points and their bad."

Nikki said, "Mike was the second guy to fuck me. After about number four I stopped asking names. Mike plowed me real good too."

Mike said, "Nikki is a champ, got into the swinger spirit real quick."

I stammered out, "But when we were talking you pretended like you didn't know anything about her!"

Mike smiled, "David, I saw you two together when Nikki arrived. I knew you knew each other. I didn't know the status of your relationship. Some swingers who are married separate for the night. One goes to one bus, one goes to the other but they go home together at the end of the night. They don't want to know what the other one was doing. I assumed that this was the case of you two since Nikki went into Howie's fuck truck and you went into the Rodgers place. We tend to keep our mouth shut about people's activities around here. That's what I was doing."