The Camping Trip Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're gay!" I said trying to wrap my brain around this.

Mike smiled and started talking to me like I was a 5 year old. "Like like pussy and I like dick. I do everything you do with a woman and maybe a few more. Plus I do everything with men as well. I suck dick, I get my dick sucked, I fuck ass, I get my ass fucked, I lick nipples, suck on balls..."

I waved him off, "OK, I get it. You like options. Fine. Enjoy. I say to each his own. As long as you don't mess with kids or animals I am cool with it."

Mike asked, "Have you ever had your dick sucked by a man?"

Nikki perked up, "Oh! I'd love to watch that."

"NO! Never. I am very happy in the company of women." I responded firmly.

"Ever had your ass played with?" Mike quizzed further.

I crossed my arms, "No comment."

Mike burst out with a hearty laugh, "That is a definite yes!"

I said sternly, "I prefer to keep that part of my life to myself if you don't mind."

Mike got real serious in a second, "Oh dude, I am sorry. It wasn't a priest or anything like that was it? I'm sorry, I didn't know."

I smiled, "Got ya!"

Mikes face went slack, and then the grin reappeared. "Dude, you got me good. That's my boy."

Mike and I had a good laugh about it and I was happy to keep that part of my sexuality stored away. We all talked for a few minutes until Nikki spoke to me.

"Listen David, I know we talked about my coming over tonight but I don't think it would be a good idea. I am going to be pretty fucked out by the end of this night and I wouldn't be able to give you the proper attention. I hope you understand."

"I understand Nikki, I plan on being in the same boat as you. Having said that if you'd like to come over to just sleep you are welcome to. I miss having someone to snuggle up with." I replied.

"If Nikki doesn't come over, can I snuggle with you?" Mike asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Dream on Mike." I snorted out between laughs.

"Why don't we play it by ear. I hadn't thought about going back to the tent with three drunk brothers looking like I've been fucked by the whole Steelers team. There would be hell to pay." Nikki added.

"Well, I'll let you know when I leave. If you come after me just knock on the door and I'll let you in. Might have to knock hard to wake me up."

"OK, now if you'll excuse me, hopefully more dick awaits me." Nikki said before reentering the RV.

Mike stated, "That girl is on a mission."

"Yep, and so am I. One more snort and I am back in action. Join me?" I inquired.

Mike gave me a sideways smile, "Are you talking booze or sex?"

"Booze you douche." I grinned back.

"OK, but who knows. Maybe we can double team some broad. Me in her mouth and you in the pus." Mike added.

"Not really my cup of tea but let's see how the night goes. Where is your cup?"

I poured out two healthy doses and we toasted together.

"To Nikki!" I said.

Mike smiled big and lifted his glass, "To Nikki!"

We drank our drinks in silence until Mike's eyes went wide. "Drink up, I know what you need."

Mike led me back into Howie's bus and took me towards the back. On the way I saw Nikki bent over a chair and some guy was banging her from behind. She looked very happy. All the way at the back was the king size bed. Two women were on their backs and two men were fucking away missionary style. Mike walked around one side of the bed and leaned down and talked to one woman. She spoke softly back to Mike and he motioned me over.

Mike said, "David, meet Bonnie. Bonnie, this is David."

Bonnie looked me over and presented me with her hand, "Nice to meet you David, please forgive me for not getting up."

"I totally understand, sorry to interrupt." I said cordially.

"Hopefully Henry here will be finishing off soon, it feels like he's pushing a rope down there." Bonnie said looking at the guy banging her.

Mike and I stepped away to let them finish in peace. I gave Bonnie a good looking over. There wasn't much to say about her. Very plain, the best way to describe her was 'House Frau'. Nothing remarkable about her except she obviously spent a good deal of money on her hair. It was long, wavy, blonde (maybe natural, or an excellent and recent dye job) and looked incredible. I wondered if it was a wig. Her face was plain, body was a little chubby and not well proportioned (small boobs, small butt, thick belly and thighs). Over all if we passed each other on the street I wouldn't have given her a second look. Henry apparently couldn't maintain his erection anymore and climbed off.

"Thanks Henry." Bonnie said as Henry left the bedroom. "You boys ready?"

Mike lifted off his tee shirt and dropped his shorts. "Always for you sweetheart."

Mike kneeled onto the bed near Bonnie's mouth and she immediately started working him to fullness. Mike turned to me and gave me a nod of encouragement. I was hesitant. Mike game me a serious look, "Dude, no means no. Relax, I'm not going to touch you."

I believed and trusted Mike. I dropped my pack and stripped. Mike was hard now (and significantly larger than I am) and got off the bed. He took a condom off the night table, slipped it on and got onto the bed down near the foot. Meanwhile Bonnie got up on her hands and knees and pulled me onto the bed to lie down. Her mouth lowered on my shrunken dick and I learned a very important lesson. Mike quickly entered Bonnie from behind and began pounding into her. Bonnie was working my unit like a star. I was a full mast in no time. Never judge a book by its cover, lesson learned. Bonnie might look like a common housewife but she knew what fucking was all about. I put my hands on Bonnies head first to test for a wig (it was real) and second to encourage her on (not that she needed encouragement). I was really enjoying the double team, it was an indescribable thrill for me that was about to get better. Bonnie lifted her head off my dick and moved forward away from Mike. She stood up and squatted on the bed over me and lowered her ass onto my dick. She held her cheeks apart and worked my unit inside of her until I hit bottom. Bonnie lie back on my chest and spread her legs.

"Fuck the pussy Mike." Bonnie said.

Mike wasted no time and got into missionary making Bonnie the meat in our sandwich. Mike entered her and she gasped. This woman was a total freak. She was trying to maintain position on her hands and feet but with Mr Muscle's weight on top of her she was having a hard time. I reached under her and grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted what I could. I started fucking upwards as Mike was slamming down from the top. Good thing Mike had powerful arms, he was able to keep most of his weight off of us. About this time Bonnie lost control, she started thrashing from side to side in one very long orgasm that seemed to last over ten minutes. She finally collapsed onto me and Mike's strength left him. He went down on top of Bonnie. Unfortunately, my dick was buried in Bonnie's ass and they were both laying on top of me. I looked at the couple next to us on the bed who had stopped fucking to watch us.

"Help me." I pleaded.

They sprang into action to their credit. The guy rolled Mike off of Bonnie onto his back, his covered cock looked like a flagpole sticking up. The woman then rolled Bonnie off me as I withdrew my dick from her ass. Bonnie plopped down on her side between us. I stood up to give Bonnie some bed space. The woman who was helping us then squatted on top of Mike's still hard dick and lowered down onto it. She was fairly skinny but and a cute round butt. She got onto her knees and started humping Mikes cock. She turned to me and said, "Come here, my ass ain't gonna fuck itself."

I took the hint. I climbed onto the bed and positioned my cock in line with her asshole.

"Wait!" the guy who was fucking the skinny woman said quickly.

He squirted some lube into his hand and worked it in and around skinny's butthole. Then he rubbed my unit quickly with some more. OK, it's official. Another non medical related guy has touched my cock. I chalked it up to friendly fire. I eased into this woman's ass easily. A tiny woman but a well used butt. She let loose with an overly loud "Yes!"

She was fucking Mike who was still catching his breath, I was fucking her ass then she motioned the lube guy over to her mouth to suck him off. Three holes plugged, a first for me. She was enjoying every inch of cock inside her when Mike rejoined the action. He put his hands on lube guy's thighs and moved him into place over his mouth. Mike lowered Mr Lube's ass onto his waiting tongue which Mr Lube seemed to enjoy. Getting rimmed and blown at the same time, must be nice. Skinny started having a series of very loud orgasms and had to remove the cock from her mouth but Mr Lube stayed and ground his ass onto Mikes tongue. I started pumping hard into the ass trying to help skinny along when Mike had his orgasm. He pushed Lubey off his face and grabbed skinny hard while pumping away.

He grit his teeth as he said, "I'm cumming" and shot his load inside Skinny who loved it. She lay down on Mike's chest and held him as he panted. I pulled out and Skinny moved up to continue sucking lube boy. Mike turned his head and shared sucking duties with Skinny. That's when I look my leave. I looked at Bonnie who was fucked out, whether resting or sleeping and the other three all trying to coax a load out of Mr Lube's dick. I gathered my things throwing my clothes into my pack and heading to the bathroom to wash off my crotch.

I knocked on the bathroom door and heard a woman say, "Come in."

I opened the door and Deb was on the toilet naked except for her half bra.

Deb immediately looked thrilled to see me. "David, come in. How are you doing? Having fun?"

I stepped inside and closed the door. "I am having a blast. I never had a real three or four way till just now. Thank you for inviting me Deb."

"You are most welcome. I am getting reports that you are throwing down serious dick every which way. Good for you. Everyone likes you. You not pushy. You can come back anytime. Give me or Howie your email and we will send you our schedule."

"Thanks, I appreciate that. I don't know if I can keep up the pace every night but it's a whole lot of fun." I said.

Deb looked at my dick. "How come every time I see you you have a hard on?"

I chuckled, "You caught me on a good day."

Deb asked, "So, ten lesbians sucked your cock last night?"

My eyes went wide. "Wow, word gets around quick around here. Yes, I was banging one sister from a sorority and nine of her sisters were camped here too. Last night we went to their site. They humiliated the woman I was seeing so I made them all suck my cock. It was payback for messing with the woman I was with. Oh and for years of abuse they gave her for being a big girl."

"Wow, you have to potential to become a legend around here. You going to wash that thing? I am not sucking someone else's ass off of it." Deb said.

"Oh yeah, got distracted." I put down my bag and started washing up in the sink. Deb finished doing what she was doing and moved next to me. She soaped her hands and started washing me up as well.

"You know, we can both fit in that shower. Care to relive a fond memory?" Deb asked seductively.

"I would like that very much." I replied.

I turned off the sink and Deb turned on the shower. I reached behind to unhook her bra but was stumped when there was no clasp. Deb giggled and faced me. In the center was a single hook. I opened it and Deb shrugged out of it. I hung it on a hook for her.

Deb opened the door for me and I stepped into a fairly large shower. Then it dawned on me, for Howie and anyone to fit in here it had to be oversized. Deb pulled out a poof sponge and squeezed in some liquid soap. She turned me around and started on my back washing from the top down. Then turn me to face her she started on my chest, did both arms and the rest of me paying particular attention to my cock. When she was done she took the hand sprayer and rinsed me all off. I took the sponge and soaped up again and repeated the whole process on Deb except for the washing of the crotch. I know ladies have special soaps for that and I didn't want to cause an infection. When I was done I rinsed her off and we turned off the water. I opened the shower door to step out.

"Wait a minute, I want to oil you up." Deb said.

She took a bottle off the shelf and squeezed a good portion into both hands. She worked it around her hands and then her left hand went on my ass and the right reached around to my semi hard cock. She greased up my shaft and I was hard again in no time. With her left she teased my ass with a finger and then gently inserted inside teasing me even more. I was getting light headed from all this attention. I was standing in the shower doorway with the door open and my dork pointing into the bathroom. I reached up and held the doorway frame to get my balance. Deb was working wonders and I was getting close. Then there was a light tap on the door.

Deb said, "Come in."

I was too close to cumming to care. Skinny stepped through the door. She saw the situation and went right down onto her knees. She positioned her wide open mouth in front of my cock just staying out of range to keep the oil from her lips. Deb suddenly worked a second finger into my ass as she worked my cock faster. That was the trigger to set me off. As I came Deb pushed her fingers deeper into my ass hitting my prostrate causing me to shoot huge gobs of cum into skinny's mouth. It felt like a came a quart. Skinny pushed me into the shower stall and locked lips with Deb. She shared my load between them while rubbing each other's bodies. I stood against the wall enjoying the show.

Deb smiled up at me. "Do you realize that was the third load of yours I've tasted today?"

It just dawned on e that she was right. "Holy shit! I think that's a record for me."

Deb just smiled proudly and closed the door again. She started up the shower and everyone washed everyone but Skinny got a full working over. We toweled off and left the bathroom so other could use it.

I found an unoccupied shelf and put my pack on it. I got out my shorts, shirt and shoes putting them on. I wanted to relax outside and started thinking about calling it a night. I was pretty shagged out already. I walked the gauntlet of bodies in Howie and Deb's RV to get out the door. I noticed that Nikki was back on the couch with some woman eating out her pussy. Nikki was holding her head in place and seemed to be cumming in waves. I shook my head and headed outside. I really created a monster there.

I got my cup and some ice and poured a good drink. I walked over to the snack table and began to nibble. I noticed Lititia there and walked over to her.

"Hi again, having fun?" I asked

Lititia smiled at me, "Oh good. I hoped you hadn't left yet. Write this down. Site O-14, one in the afternoon. Don't be late and make sure you shit and wash up before coming over."

"Oh? What do you have in store for me?"I had to ask.

"The greatest ecstasy you've ever experienced. That's all I'll say. Oh, come alone." Lititia added.

I pulled out my cell and added a note into my calendar so I wouldn't forget the site number. As I did that the redhead walked over.

"Hi kids. Ya'll done for the night or just taking a breather?" Red asked.

"I am pretty much done for the night. I have never fucked so much ever. Deb just reminded me that she's already tasted my cum three times today in about 12 hours. I kinda think that's my limit. It's doesn't get any better than this." I explained.

Red said, "Well, please come back. You can fuck me anytime. I like you."

Deb stepped over to our little group. "I agree with you, David is a welcome addition. I have been hearing good reports on him all night long. I am so happy we met earlier."

Lititia added, "Yeah, he'll do. I got an appointment with him at my place tomorrow."

Deb and Red both looked at each other and smiled knowingly. I began to get concerned at what might happen at Lititia's place but considering that she was the biggest and sexiest woman around I was willing to pay her a visit.

From behind me I heard a voice say, "Well now, three women's whose opinions I trust all say you're a good fuck then I have to give you a try."

I turned around to see who was talking but didn't see anyone. I turned back to face the three women and ask what was the story with the mystery voice what I felt a hand feeling up my crotch. My first reaction was to step back away from the three women (who were all grinning like Cheshire cats) but none of them were touching me. The next thing I knew is I was falling backwards. I landed on something soft and was very confused.

I heard an "Oooffff" when I landed and it wasn't from me. Immediately Deb and Red stepped over to me, grabbing my arms and helping me up.

Deb said, "Get off of her!"

I stood back up and turned around and saw a little person (dwarf, midget, vertically challenged, short) lying on the ground. I must have tripped over her and sat on her as I went down. I didn't even know she was there. OK, now I felt like a complete idiot and was thoroughly embarrassed beyond words. I watched as they helped her to her feet and I got a better look at her. She was less than three feet tall wearing a sun dress. She had thick thighs, each ass cheek was about the side of a basketball, a pudgy belly, medium sized tits (in respect for her size), a cute face, a great smile and overly purple hair. Deb and Red helped her to her feet.

Red, "Tina, are you OK? Do you need a doctor?"

Tina said, "Relax, I am fine. I've had worse before and it will probably happen again."

I was mortified with myself. My mouth could not generate words. First I was embarrassed and humiliated beyond belief. Second, I always, I mean ALWAYS, wanted to fuck a little person. Here I am standing in front of a little cutie who wants to fuck me but I just fell on top of her. Smooth move stud.

Deb looked at my face with concern, "David, are you OK?"

I tried to stammer out ten things at once and all anyone heard was random babbling.

Red looked at Deb, "Did he hit his head?"

I stopped talking, closed my eyes and made every attempt to get my act together. I tried again. "I am so sorry. I didn't see you. Something touched my dick and surprised the shit out of me. Are you OK? I came down on you pretty hard."

Tina smiled up at me. "That was my hand on your dick. When you turned around you looked right over the top of me so I decided to have some fun with you. Really, I am fine. This stuff happens all the time. No one looks down. It does have advantages at times."

I took my cup off the table and finished it off. "Well ladies, I am going to take my humiliated ass home and try to forget the last couple minutes of my life."

Tina looked upset, "Hey David, wait a minute. Seriously it was no big deal. I am fine. Also, I seriously want to fuck you."

I thought about this. The other ladies were looking on with looks of encouragement. I thought 'when are you going to get another opportunity like this?' to myself.

I looked (down) at Tina, "Are you sure you're OK? I went down on you pretty hard."

Tina smiled her cute smile up at me, "I'll probably have a couple bruises but I will not be able to tell which ones are from the fall and which are from the sex. Really, I am fine everyone. Now how about it? Ever bang the shit out of a little person before or do I get your little virginity?"

"I would love to." I thought was a good answer.

Tina's smile got bigger. "Good, come with me. Bye ladies, I hope he's as good as you say he is."

Deb said, "He's better. Come by tomorrow and I'll let you in on the nasty details."

Tina took my hand and led me off to the darkness.

"Where are we going?" I asked.