The Camping Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand and will respect your wishes. However, I am going to brutally fuck your pussy.

"Excellent! I love it. How about I ride your dick so you can play with my boobs and then you can pound me from behind. I hope you can get off in me. I love it when I can make a guy happy like that." Alice said.

"Works for me." I replied happily.

We moved to the bed and I grabbed a condom before laying down on my back.

"Wait a minute before putting that thing on." Alice grinned.

She got on her knees and lovingly orally worshiped my dick for a couple minutes. Not her greatest talent but I give her high marks for effort.

"I never put a rubber on a guy before. Could I try to do it?" she asked. xxx

I handed over the condom that I had already opened up. I had to show her how to identify which way it unrolled. Alice fumbled a bit but grasped the concept quickly. Once covered Alice climbed into position on top of me, leaning forward to present me with her tits on one hand and fingering herself with the other. I felt up her boobs as she closed her eyes. Alice teased herself with the head of my cock resting it on her lips as she diddled herself. Eventually she began lowering herself down bit by bit penetrating her vag slowly. She rode me picking up the pace as I work her huge meat melons. Out of the blue she sat upright removing her tits from my reach. Quick as a flash she placed her right hand on her clit and fingered herself while riding me. I watched as she came repeatedly. After a couple of minutes Alice removed her hand and lowered herself back down with a sheepish grin on her face.

"Sorry, I had to do that. Hope you don't mind." Alice said.

"Not at all. Now get on your knees so I can do you that way." I said.

"Do me?" Alice grinned as she repositioned. "My, you are such the romantic."

"Yeah, that's me. But in my own defense you got me so turned on that love making is right out the window. All I am thinking about right now is a good, hard slamming." I said exaggerating my balls off.

"Oh really? I'm glad I could do that for you. Well, bang away but if you are too rough I'll say something. OK?" Alice replied.

With that I slammed my cock inside her. Alice was a trooper and didn't complain, merely grunted. I pumped hard and fast feeling the need to just slam against her full ass. Once I felt the inevitable starting to produce in my balls I told Alice I was getting close.

"Do you want to shoot on my boobs?" she asked.

"No. Why?"

"I don't know, lots of guys seem to like to do that. I don't see the thrill of it. It just makes a mess in my opinion." Alice said.

"I... Agree... Uhuh!!" I said as pumped my cum into Alice.

I held onto her ass as I drained inside of her. I felt the wave of relief over me.

"Wow! I didn't think that you'd finish so quick or so strong. I feel like I did something right." Alice said.

I pulled out and lay down. "Well, I was really turned on."

I didn't want to mention that Tammy primed the pump. Let Alice think it was all her.

She lay across my chest so our faces were only a few inches apart.

"I really like being with you David. I was thinking that after you leave we can still keep seeing each other if you want. Once the summer ends and the park closes up I can come and visit you or you can come and visit me. I don't know how you feel about Tammy but if we are in a relationship I wouldn't feel right about you being with her too. If you don't want a relationship with me and want one with her I couldn't be with you anymore. I hope you can understand that." Alice said catching me off guard.

Oh boy, I wasn't prepared for this. I ran down the options. "Listen Alice, I just broke up with my girlfriend last week. I'm in no rush to start anything else up right away. How about we just keep it casual for now and keep in touch to see how things go?" I replied trying to be diplomatic and not leading her on. I definitely didn't want to make any promises I had no intentions of keeping.

Alice was quiet and reflective for a long moment. "I understand. Considering how much has happened in the last couple days I can't expect the world from you right now. But I do like you a lot and I'd like to spend more time with you if you want to. But I am not comfortable being just a play thing. Too many guys have treated me like a big pair of boobs with a few holes attached. I liked the way you made me feel about myself."

"That's good. You are real nice and fun to be with. You'd be a great catch just that is nothing I am interested in right now." I replied casually.

"I see. Well, I'll take it as it comes for right now with no expectations but I seriously would like to keep in touch." Alice said.

I'll bet you would. "Sounds good to me."

"I'd better get dressed and back to work. Are you going back to those buses later tonight?" she asked as she stood up.

"Yes, apparently they have a surprise there for me tonight since I am heading home tomorrow. I haven't a clue on what's going on." I replied.

Alice started getting dressed but was definitely in a bummed mood. "So I guess I don't have a shot at spending the night alone with you, right?"

"Alice, I don't want to make a promise I can't keep. Like I said, I don't know what's going on tonight. For all I know I could be tied up and attacked from this evening until Tuesday. Let's play it by ear." She was relentless.

Alice stopped after pulling up her panties and stared at me. "You like to be tied up?"

Oh boy! A new can of worms. "Yes, I like a variety of things. Light bondage and other games I find appealing."

After a few seconds of thought Alice went back to dressing. "Oh, I see." Was all she said.

I stood up and went to the bathroom for a quick clean up. When I exited Alice was dressed and standing by the side door. She tried to put on a happy face.

"Well, maybe I'll see you tonight. Have fun." She said.

Still naked I stepped over to her. I leaned down and gave her a big hug. She held me lightly like she would a cousin.

"I'm sorry if I got weird on you today but I was hoping that you wanted to be with me." Alice said.

"I understand but it wasn't my intention to lead you on. I thought you knew that this was just some casual fun. I head back home tomorrow." I said instantly regretting it.

Alice pushed me away. "Yeah, I know. But I am more than just a piece of ass or tits for you to fuck and forget. I'm sorry I called you. Men all want just one thing and once they get it they are useless. Screw off."

Alice opened the side door and slammed it shut from the outside. She walked back to the park slowly deep in thought. Not the way I wanted it to happen but she didn't grasp the concept. Last night she was going at it at Howie's, screwed around with two women and me in the RV and now wants a mutually exclusive relationship with me? She needs to connect the dots a lot better.

I spent a few minutes straightening up, getting the trash and recycling together then took a quick shower before getting dressed. I gave up on the whole concept of underwear. At this point my wardrobe consisted of shorts with pockets for RV keys and condoms, a tee shirt and flip flops for the convenience considering all the undressing I've been doing lately. After locking up I dropped off the trash and headed back to the Rogers RV. Mimi and Jeff were outside cleaning up. Mimi was washing tables and Jeff was consolidating trash.

"Afternoon. You guys need any help?" I asked.

Jeff looked up, "Hell no, this is our deal and you are a guest. Appreciate the offer though."

Jeff stopped doing his work and came over to shake my hand. "Mimi's been looking forward to seeing you all day." He said in a low voice.

"Well, I have too. This will be a first for me. Being with a married couple like this. Just so we are clear, I only like you as a friend Jeff, nothing more." I said hoping my point was made.

Jeff laughed hard at that. "Loud and clear! No problem, I'm a straight arrow. No crossing swords for me. You do realize that there might be some incidental contact between us in the heat of battle but I can assure you that I have no interest in doing anything with you other than making my wife happy."

I gave a silent sigh a relief inwardly. "Good deal, I just didn't want any surprises or disappointments later on."

Mimi finished her work and had washed her hands in Howie's exposed kitchen sink before coming over. She greeted me with a hug and a kiss.

"You two making plans on how to double team me?" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Not yet sweetheart. Just confirming ground rules. We are all good." Jeff replied.

Mimi turned to me, "David, I've been looking forward to this. I know you are going to be busy later on and I am very thankful that we will get to spend this time together."

"So, can you tell me about later? What's the big secret?" I asked them.

"You don't know?" Mimi asked.

Jeff shook his head to Mimi. "Let's keep it to ourselves sweetie." Turning to me he added, "I will say this, Debbie has gone out of her way planning tonight. We've never tried something like this before. A lot of us are all wondering how it's going to turn out. Please give Debbie a thank you at some point, she put a lot of work into this. All right?"

"No guarantees until I see what the situation is." I replied getting more and more concerned about tonight.

"Relax, it will be fun. Now come inside and bang my butt." Mimi grinned.

"I'd love to." I smiled.

"Great! Let's go." Jeff said leading us to their RV.

We walked to the master bedroom which was all made up. Mimi removed her clothing right away and started stripping me. We were touching each other working each other up when Jeff stood behind Mimi and touching her as well. Mimi took our hands and led us over to the bed. She sat on the corner with one of us on either side. She sucked our cocks getting both of us very erect.

"Get the lube Jeff, I promised David my ass." Mimi asked sweetly.

Without a word Jeff got out a pump bottle and placed it on the bed. Meanwhile Mimi laid face down on the bed. Jeff squirted some lube into his hand and carefully worked it into his wife's magnificent ass. I stuck my hand under the spout for a shot of lube to grease up my dick. I really didn't want Jeff to do that for me. Jeff squeezed some out for me and I worked my crank. When ready I got into position and eased my way into Mimi. She gasped with excitement as I entered her all the way. Jeff stood off the bed watching us with his arms folded. I felt like I was being graded by the teacher for how well I performed. I started slow working in and out of Mini's ass and she seemed to love every second.

Mimi turned to Jeff. "Sweetie, come here. I want to blow you as I get butt banged."

Jeff lay across the bed face up and rolled slightly towards his wife to give her better access. Mimi started to work her mouth and one hand up and down Jeff's long shaft. His unusual size and shape made the act look strange. Long and narrow, probably an ass fucking master. I was increasing my pace into Mimi's ass who was squirming beneath me. Jeff was really enjoying watching his wife getting it. He soon grabbed the back of his wife's head and started roughly fucking her mouth. One big last thrust as he buried it in her and let loose his load with a satisfied growl. Mimi didn't move as Jeff finished cumming. When he was done he rolled flat onto his back but was still watching us.

"Thank you sweetheart, that was great." Jeff said.

Mimi was now able to concentrate on her ass so I picked up the pace some more. It seemed like neither of us were too close to cumming so I eased off and withdrew from her. I roughly grabbed her legs and turned her over.

"Hey, easy David." Mimi exclaimed.

Jeff piped up, "No rough stuff please."

I ignored both and lifted Mimi's legs. I roughly reentered her ass with her legs held up on my shoulders. I worked her ass hard. She really started enjoying this. Jeff moved and slipped a hand down so he could fiddle with his wife's clit as I fucked her ass. This got Mimi's attention and she came soon after. I continued to pound away at her ass as Jeff played with her. I had another idea and rolled her legs to the side. Mimi was now on her side and I never left her ass. Jeff moved to kiss his wife while I fucked her. I had no hope of cumming after my time with Tina, Em, Tammy and Alice but I wasn't one to quit until I did my best. After a few more minutes without and signs of orgasm from Mimi I gently pulled out and collapsed on the bed.

Jeff asked, "Did you cum?"

"Afraid not. I just came from my place. I've had a busy day so far." I explained.

Jeff seemed disappointed. "Well, if you come back tonight I'll make sure you're taken care of."

"No offense Jeff but I prefer women." I joked.

Jeff grinned. "OK, bad choice of words but you know what I meant."

"Yes, I got it." I replied.

"Jeff, he has other plans tonight, remember?" Mimi chimed in.

"Oh yes, I forgot. Well, you are welcome anytime David." Jeff corrected himself.

After dressing and saying goodbye (technically 'see you later') I headed out and went right to the park. It wasn't yet five but I was starved from all the activity. Purchasing a couple pulled pork sandwiches and some fries I brought them back to the RV to enjoy with a Heineken. My plan was to take a hot shower and a nap before Tina arrived. As I ate I stripped naked and straightened up the place. I gave up all pretenses and left the bed set up (but did straighten up the linens), checked the tank levels and other mechanics and started organizing things for the trip home. All the opened snacks I'd bring to Howie's place to get rid of them since the RV would be stored for a while. After everything was done and I was clean I lay down for a snooze setting my phone alarm.

I woke up at 7:15 groggy. My plan was to leave the site before noon, get home, unload the RV, give it a good cleaning and get to bed to try and have a good, long twelve hours sleep before work on Monday. I took another quick shower to wake up with before getting dressed. Just as I was pulling on my shorts (commando again) there was a knock.

I opened the side door and helped Tina inside kneeling down to give her a hug. She was in a bright yellow sun dress and all smiles.

"How are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm good. Just took a nap." I replied.

Tina grinned wide. "Good, you'll probably need it. So, you hungry?"

"No, I ate an early dinner before I slept." I said.

Tina kicked off her flip flops and lifted off her dress. "That's not what I meant." Smiling big.

She took my hand and led me to the bed spreading herself out wide presenting her pussy to me. I went down eating her to several climaxes before she called uncle. I was shirtless but still in my shorts with a raging boner.

Tina saw the mound in my pants saying, "David, I hope you know that I'd be only too happy to take care of that for you but I am going to have to insist that you save it for a little while. Please trust me, you'll need it later."

I rolled on top of Tina lining up my wood with her vagina and pressed it against her. "I don't know if I can wait. I might have to rape you right here, right now."

Tina laughed with delight, "It's not rape if it's consensual and you can have me any time it pleases you 'except' right now. Save it, it will be worth it."

"So, rape it is!" I joked and I started playfully attacking her not seriously with lots of tickling.

Tina squirmed around under me laughing as I pretended to penetrate her through my shorts. After a minute I stopped and climbed off her. Tina sat up and noticed a wet spot on my shorts. She opened the zipper and took out my cock mouthing it briefly.

"Just wanted to clean it off for you." Tina smiled.

We dressed and had drinks, chatting and relaxing for a few minutes. At precisely eight Tina stood up and insisted that we leave. I started gathering my things together in my backpack and preparing the leftover food Tammy left to bring over with us. Tina kept telling me to hurry up (a little too pushy for my taste). It took less than five minutes but apparently that was way too long for her. I saved myself a mixed Italian sub as a snack for later or possibly breakfast. Tina helped me carry everything and we headed out.

I was stunned to see so many people milling around between the RV's. Usually there was a total of 30 to 40 people that I counted a night up until this point. Tonight it was closer to a hundred. I wondered if there was a bigger group since it was a Saturday night. I was wrong.

I spotted Debbie with a clipboard talking to a group of five women, all on the large side. When she spotted us approaching she split off from the group and met up.

"Hi kids, I'm glad you could come." Deb said smiling.

"Good evening, where can we put this stuff?" I asked.

"Just leave it on the tables. Tina, does he know anything?" Deb asked.

"I don't think so." She replied.

Deb led us to the tables and helped find places to drop the food. Once our hands were free she handed me a cup with ice and gave Tina a beer. Next she moved away from us and got everyone's attention.

"Excuse me, everyone! For those of you who haven't already had the pleasure, this is David." Debbie said addressing the group and pointing at me. I felt like a deer in the headlights as every head turned towards me. "Now, we are going to give him a few minutes to get acclimated and then we will set him up in my bus in the master bedroom. To save space we will limit the number of people in the RV to about eight to ten at a time. See me if you have any questions or have any suggestions. Enjoy."

I still didn't know what was going on. Debbie came back over to me smiling.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked bluntly.

"Making your whole week. Relax and have a drink. I'll get you set up and show you what's going on when you're ready." She replied calmly.

"Who are all these people?" I asked.

"Friends, friends of friends, acquaintances. We put out the call particularly to some larger women. I told them the situation and some came running for me. Remember, no means no. You can bail out at any time and everyone here knows it." Debbie explained.

"I still don't know what I would be bailing out on!" I stammered out frustrated.

Tina took my hand. "Relax baby, it's all good. Have a drink and find your center."

I tried to calm myself down and relax. Logically I knew whatever was going to happen would be fun but I didn't like not knowing. Everyone seemed to stay away from me except Jeff, Mimi, Deb and Tina but I saw everyone was glancing at me at a regular basis. Howie pulled up in a Jeep 4x4 convertible.

"I got 10 bags of ice. Had to go into town to get it. The camp store wouldn't sell me more than two since they were running low." Howie said to Deb as he rolled himself out of the jeep.

"Ten bags? Why so many?" Deb asked.

"We have so many people and I sure as shit am not going to go back out tonight." Howie grinned.

Calling out to the group. "Hey guys, give me a hand with this ice please."

About 12 men immediately walked over to the jeep. The first five and Howie each grabbed two bags each and headed to the tables. I chatted and sipped my whiskey wondering what was in store for me. After a few minutes Deb and Tina brought me into the RV. For the first time the place was empty (and spotlessly clean). I was led to the master bedroom and Deb removed my shirt as Tina opened my pants.

"Can I know what is going on now?" I asked.

"Well, we are doing something special. A few of us were talking and wanted to make your last night here special. We decided on making tonight all about David." Deb informed me.

"It's was 98% Deb's doing. She made calls and got a lot of extra people to come tonight. She really did all the planning." Tina chimed in.

123456...8