The Camping Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are the plans? I'm still in the dark." I demanded.

Debbie grinned widely, "Starting with us, every woman here is going to suck your dick."

I took a few seconds for that to sink in.

"Plus, I asked a few big ladies to come for a group scene with you." Deb added.

I sat down on the bed with my mind reeling with possibilities.

"But what about everyone else? I don't want to be the only one enjoying the night." I said.

Both Tina and Deb broke up laughing.

"Don't you worry, everyone will be getting theirs. The rules are, and what everyone agreed to by the way, is that every woman has to suck you for one minute before they can do anything else. Naturally, the guys here all want the women they want to nail to get done with you quickly so that they can have them. I have everyone's name on this paper in the order that they arrived. First in, first fucked. I'll keep everyone in order for you. Don't you worry about it." Deb explained.

"What about you two? Are you going to participate in any activities?" I asked.

Tina spoke up. "We will be here to get the ball rolling and keep things moving alone. We figured it might take a while for you to get off. Deb really wants to swallow your cum again so if you are getting close let her know. After you get off from the oral we figured you could take a break and then we'll unleash the larger ladies on you."

"David, if you need a break at any time, just give me the high sign." Deb said.

I thought about the evening and decided that I'd probably never get an opportunity like this again. I kissed and hugged Debbie and then Tina thanking them both for their efforts and this incredible opportunity. Tina went right at my dick tenderly touching and licking it.

"Tina, let me start so that I can start lining up the ladies. You can keep him entertained until the first lady gets here." Deb said.

Tina backed away and said, "As you wish."

Deb helped to position me in the center of the king size bed and propped me up on some pillows. Once comfortable Deb's mouth went to work on me. Not her usual coaxing me to empty my testicles down her throat but a more relaxed, casual style of head.

Howie stuck his head in the door and was all smiles. "Hey kid, I hope you enjoy yourself tonight. In all our years together my adoring wife never did this for me."

Deb released my cock and turned to face her husband. "Now Howard, you know damn good and well that I have set up similar parties for you over the years and if you want me to list all of the perverted details for you I will starting with the six ladyboys from Thailand for your last birthday. Should I continue?"

Howie went bright red. "You know when she calls me Howard that she is serious. Have a great night David."

Howie disappeared, Tina giggled and Deb turned back to my dick.

"Six ladyboys?" Tina asked.

"Oh yes. He always had that fantasy so I made it happen for him. He was disappointed since not one of them could handle his cock in their asses. They sucked and fucked Howie but he called me into the room to plant his monster inside of something so he could get off." Deb explained.

"As long as everyone was happy." Tina said.

Deb went back to sucking me and the first of the ladies arrived outside the bedroom door. Reluctantly Deb released me and started organizing the women. Six ladies I hadn't seen before all moved into the room and stood naked around the bed.

"Seriously? There is no need for you to get naked. You will only be giving head for a minute." Deb exclaimed.

"No one told us to not get undressed." One woman announced.

"I'm trying to limit the number of people in the bus. If everyone takes the time to undress and dress it's going to cause a log jam. Tina, you organize things in here. I'll deal with everyone out there." Deb said standing up and heading out the door.

"I like seeing the ladies naked." I said to Tina.

"I understand Deb's point of view. We will figure it out." Tina said.

Tina's height actually worked to her advantage. She stood up on the bed and took charge. She put the first women between my legs and she greedily sucked my dick. Tina kept the time and announced the end by calling out, "Next!" The first woman reluctantly withdrew and the second took her place. The first moved to the side and watched. The second began her head giving and stopped when directed. Changing to the third took a while. Tina then moved number four onto the bed on my left side and five to my right. When three finished four was able to immediately take over. Three stood up and six moved into position between my legs. When three was standing up Tina directed one, two and three to leave the room to allow the next people inside. When number four finished she surprised me by coming up to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. That started a tradition and every woman after that also gave me a kiss as they were leaving.

Tina kept the ladies in groups of three. Three on the bed with me, three standing to leave and three new arrivals. After the first six everyone remained dressed to my disappointment.

"Tina, could I make a request?" I asked.

"Sure."

"Could I have the ladies topless?"

Tina turned to the women standing in the room and directed, "Tops off."

Every woman except for the one currently working my crank pulled off their top without hesitation. Even Tina took her dress off leaving her naked on the bed. I laid back and enjoyed the buffet before me. I wasn't really concentrating much on my dick, the whole situation wasn't a real turn on for me. But, big picture wise, how many men can say they had X number of woman suck their dick in the same night.

My standard thought is that there is good head and great head. Most ladies gave good head, only a few were stand outs. I didn't expect much with everyone only getting one minute to work their magic. After the first ten ladies it all became a blur. It was just nonstop mouths attaching themselves to my dick. Even the parade of tits in front of me became lost. They all melded into one average set of boobs after a while.

Mimi was in line about number 15 or so. She sucked me, kissed me and whispered in my ear that she hoped that I was enjoying myself.

Jill arrived shortly after Mimi left and was babbling nonstop with the women she arrived with abut our last experience together. Whether is was boasting, pride or showing off I couldn't tell. She tried to engage me in conversation and introducing me to her friends but Tina put her foot down immediately and stopped it. She explained that this was not the time for socializing. Jill understood but her friends seemed disappointed at not being introduced. They did suck me well and left quietly but one did whisper to me that she hoped that I would bang her later as she gave me a kiss.

About number 25 or so a group of larger ladies arrived in the master bedroom. I took special note of them hoping they were the ones Deb had called in for me. They ranged from about 200 pounds to well over 400. Ages went from early 20's to (what I had to assume) well into their 60's (and possibly beyond). Again, a few tried to start up conversations but Tina nipped them in the bud immediately. I saw that the larger women seemed to be mostly wearing dresses that they were carrying over their arms. Only one was wearing a sports like bra that was holding a massive set of boobs than hung down on her big belly below her belly button. Without the bra on I would estimate that they would hang at least two feet but the bra strained to keep them in place. Another bonus for me was that all but two of the women in (technically out) of dresses were wearing some type of sexy panty, something that I had not seem much of at Deb's and Howie's place. The other two ladies were not wearing anything but smiles.

After the larger ladies came and went I took hold of Tina's leg to get her attention. She immediately dropped to her knees by my head and asked, "What can I do for you? Or how about to you?"

Speaking softly I said, "At this point it's getting to be boring and monotonous. Can we finish off with these people and take a break?"

"Absolutely. Actually I'm kind of impressed that you went this long without shooting a load." Tina said giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

Tina stoop back up and organized the people still in the room. Then she went out of the bedroom presumably to talk with Deb. Tina retuned in less than a minute and retook her place on the bed to direct traffic. She looked at me and gave me a smile and nod acknowledging that my wish has been granted.

Only four more women came into the bedroom after that. Once they finished only Tina and I were left in the master bedroom. She lay down resting her head on my shoulder and we relaxed. Deb joined us in a moment.

Looking at her clipboard she announced proudly, "Including Tina and I you just had 46 women suck your cock."

"Is that all?" I asked.

Deb put down the clipboard and dropped her shorts to the floor. She climbed up on the bed and lowered her wet pussy down onto my still hard erection. Tina and I didn't move as Deb waggled her hips from side to side to find a better fit. Once set she began to slowly hump me as she continued the conversation.

"I think there was only eight women left that you didn't get to. Marge is here but she's not comfortable moving through the RV so she took a pass. I have to say, not cumming after an hour of nonstop head is very impressive."

"First, this is something that I will never forget. Thank you both. I don't think I would have been able to cum from this due to the mechanics of the situation. One lady starts sucking me, as soon as I get into that rhythm another takes over and the cum clock kind of resets and I start from the beginning again. Also, some ladies give really great head while others give pretty good. It's like going from 60 miles an hour to 30 and then back up to 60 again once a minute. I can't really get into a groove." I explained.

Deb continued to ride me but was deep in thought. "I get your meaning. To be honest, I didn't think about that side of the situation. I guess I assumed at least one out of fifty women would have made you shoot your load."

"If they had five minute time limits I am sure at least a few of them would have gotten me off." I explained.

"OK, duly noted." Deb said.

Tina perked up and said, "All right stud, what can we do for you right now?"

"I'm close. A couple minutes of dedicated attention and I should explode." I replied.

"Mouth, ass or pussy?" Tina asked without hesitation.

"I'm really enjoying Deb's pussy but I'm really not too fussy right now. I just need to unload and soon." I explained.

Deb took it upon herself to accelerate her riding of my cock. Tina detached herself from my side and stood back up moving next to Deb. Tina reached down and began fiddling with Deb's clit and apparently rubbing her ass but I couldn't see from my current position. Deb went into overdrive closing her eyes and concentrating on the act. I was getting close and let them know. What surprised me was what happened next. Tina released Deb and moved to stand right behind Deb. She snaked her little arms under Deb's arms and then up behind Deb's neck in a full nelson hold. Deb let this action happen unquestionably. With Tina now in full control of Deb she added her weight behind Deb's causing her to rise and fall on my prick. I couldn't see Tina but I could feel her actions. Deb let out a gasp of satisfaction and I felt her pussy muscles quivering setting me off.

"I'M CUMMING!" I cried out.

I pumped string after string of semen into Deb as she continued to pump me. It seemed to go on forever before I finished. Deb's orgasm seemed to start right before mine and continue for at least a minute after I was done. Tina released Deb's arms and reached around her to hold her in place. She took the opportunity to fondle Deb's boobs from over her shirt while Deb recovered.

Deb opened her eyes and leaned slightly forwarded resting her hands on my chest. "You came so much."

"Yeah, I noticed." I replied.

"Come on Deb, share the wealth." Tina said.

Deb groaned at having to move but she dismounted me. She lay on her back besides me spreading her legs and lifted her knees up with her feet on the bed. Tina dropped down and placed her face in Deb's crotch and I heard her licking away. Deb moaned with pleasure as Tina are her out. In a minute Tina moved up to Deb's head and began to slowly drip my juice from her lips to Deb's waiting mouth. When Tina's mouth was empty they kissed and shared my load. After a moment Tina want back down and sucked another batch of cum from Deb and shared it with her again. It was highly erotic to watch but I silently prayed that no one wanted to kiss me.

"David, you continue to amaze me." Deb said. "Your orgasm seemed to go on forever."

"I know, I didn't expect that. Yours seemed unusually long too." I replied.

"Not really. Mine can last a long time given the right motivation." Deb replied.

"Well, if you two are done complimenting each other, I am going outside to find some cock to stick inside of me. I've got an anal itch that needs to be scratched. I'm hoping Jeff isn't busy, I love his dick in my ass." Tina announced.

"You go get Jeff. We should get up to let others use the RV for fun. Join me in the shower David?" Deb asked.

"Sure." I said as I tried to stand up.

Tina seemed to bolt for the door. I'd hope she wasn't upset by anything and was just in a rust to get laid. Deb stayed bottomless and went forward through the still empty RV.

Staying inside she called out, "OK people, our rig is back in business. Coe on in and get your freak on."

This caused some cheering outside and almost immediately people stepped inside tossing off their clothes after they entered. I stood by the bathroom watching all this. Deb came back and joined me pushing me into the bathroom before someone else got in there. She started the shower and took off her top and half bra (a white one today). I stepped into the shower while she (thankfully) brushed her teeth and rinsed with mouthwash.

After stepping into the shower stall and closing the door she said, "I'll bet you're glad I brushed my teeth before coming in here to kiss you."

We both wrapped our arms around each other and shared a long kiss. Afterwards I replied, "Absolutely."

We took turns briefly washing each other and then drying. I think we both wanted to get outside for various reasons. I wanted a drink very badly at this point and a little time to put things into perspective. As I dressed Deb gave my ass cheek a little swat and left me alone in the bathroom as she carried her clothing with her. I had just pulled on my shirt when a naked woman stepped into the bathroom and close the door.

"Excuse me but I really have to go." She said sitting on the bowl.

"Sure, no problem." I replied while fishing my flip flops out of my bag.

"I hoped you enjoyed that. We've never done anything like that before, at least not with so many people involved. It was kind of fun but I wish I had more time to suck you off. It was like a tease just getting a minute with your dick down my throat." She smiled as I heard her pee hitting the toilet.

I gave her a good look over and I honestly could not remember her sucking my dick. There were so many people that individuals were lost in the shuffle.

"Well, this was indeed a special night for me. It will probably never happen again but I'll never forget it. Thank you for coming out tonight and participating." I said.

"You are welcome. We live in State College, a little over an hour and a half away from here. I know a few ladies that drove over three hours to come here tonight." She said.

"We?"

"Some girlfriends of mine. We are not regular visitors to Howie and Deb's parties. I'm not into the anonymous sex thing very much. Deb called and talked me into it so I made a couple calls and my friends joined me. I doubt if they will do much of anything else tonight other than socialize but they all liked joining in with you. It was like they participated in like a Guinness World Record or something. I figured while I am here, might as well have some fun. If you're up for it I'd like to get you alone but in a condom." She said.

I realized I didn't know this woman's name or anything. She'd just sucked my dick, currently she's sitting naked in front of me wiping her twat and now she's asking to fuck me. This is indeed a magical trip for me.

"I'm a little wiped out right now. I want to get a drink and relax for a bit and then we will see where the night takes me." I replied.

She flushed and stood up. "I understand. My offer stands. We will be here to around midnight before we drive home. Look for me when you're ready."

"Great, thank you and please thank your friends for coming and participating a well." I said as she washed her hands.

I got the bathroom door open and one foot out the door before she took my hand and pulled me down for a kiss. She released me and smiled saying, "You seem nice and I'd like you inside of me."

I smiled and made my way through the sea of bodies to the exit. There seemed to be twice as many people as I'd ever seen inside Howie's RV but then it dawned on me that there was probably twice as many people than usual here tonight. People were everywhere. All the furniture was full so they used the walls. When that was full they used the floor. I was like solving a maze trying to get through without stepping on somebody or something. Eventually I made it outside and was shocked to get applause from the people standing outside. OK, now I was embarrassed.

Howie came over and put his arm around my shoulders. "Well done my boy. Now we will not know what to put on your statue. Deb's three swallows of forty something woman licking your dick."

"No thanks, no statue is necessary." I said now thoroughly embarrassed.

I freed myself from Howie and went to the tables for some ice. I really wanted a drink and some quiet time. After pouring myself more than a healthy drink I took a sip and saw Marge on her way over towards me. She was hard to miss.

"Hello David." She grinned.

"Hi Marge, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm just fine. I've already had some playtime. I came out to get some air and something to eat. So, how did you enjoy the experience." She asked me.

"Honestly, and please don't tell Deb or Tina this, but it's all kind of a blur. So many people, so little time, no names, barely any faces. It was just like an hour long suck that changed styles once a minute. Just as I was getting into one style it was changed."

Marge nodded, "I could see that. Still, did you bust your nut?"

"Not from oral. Deb took care of me in the end."

"Oh good. I'm sorry that I couldn't be one more notch in your belt tonight. I'm just not comfortable moving through all those people in the bus. One wrong step and I could really fall and hurt someone or myself." Marge said.

"Deb limited the number of people inside. She wouldn't even let them get undressed since it took too much time. Just in, suck the dick and out again. At the end it was only Deb and I in the whole RV. Right after that she announced the show was over and the place filled right up.

"Now I am disappointed. If I had known that I had the space to move around I would have liked to join the fun." Marge said.

"I'm sure I would have remembered you. Really, it's wasn't that much fun for me. Yes, 46 women sucked my dick but I would have been happier of they just gave me five to ten seconds and moved on. An hour became tedious." I said.

Changing the subject Marge said, "A few of my friends came here tonight specifically to jump you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know one car load drove here from Pittsburgh. They are all big girls, the way you like them. Round, soft and fluffy. From what I've seen there are a few others around here tonight as well." Marge said.

123456...8