The Camping Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going back to the tables I found Edna looking panicked. She spotted me on my way to her and looked relieved.

"Whew! I thought you ditched me or had a better offer." Edna said.

"Nope. I'm leaving tomorrow and I wanted to say my goodbyes." I replied.

"That's nice. You ready to go?" she asked.

"Yep."

We walked over to my RV. My exhaustion seemed to make the trip even longer. After opening up the side door I helped Edna inside. She looked the place over and seemed to like what she saw. After dropping my backpack off in the front seat I closed all the shades and adjusted the lights to a dimmer level.

"Edna, I'm going to shower and get into bed. Would you like something? I was going to pour myself a whiskey as a nightcap."

"Do you have any brandy or cognac?" she asked.

"No, sorry."

"Then I'll have a whiskey with ice and some water please."

I made drinks and started to get undressed.

"Could I shower with you?" Edna asked.

I opened the bathroom door and let her see inside.

In the exact same tone as her first question she asked, "Could I shower too after your done?"

Laughing I replied, "Sure."

My shower was short, through and fairly hot. I wasn't worried since my plan was to empty the waste tanks and fill the water before I left the campsite. Once I was done I showed Edna how things worked and found a towel for her to use. I remained standing because I knew if I sat down I'd fall over asleep in seconds. Edna came out after drying off.

"Now what?" she asked.

"Well, I'm finishing my drink, turning down the lights, climbing into bed and going to sleep." I said.

Sounding disappointed Edna said, "I was hoping for some fun time, especially you butt banging me."

"As I said I am done for the night. It's a little after midnight. This is the earliest I have gone to bed this week and it's also the most tired I have been. We can try in the morning but no guarantee."

"I thought you were just being coy. I was sure we'd be getting it on before going to sleep." Edna said almost pouting.

"I was clear when we talked about it. Nothing's changed. I plan on being asleep in less than two minutes from now. You are invited to stay or to go back to Howie's place but you need to decide now."

"Could I go there, come back later and get in bed with you?" Edna said hopefully.

I was already shaking my head before she was halfway through with her question. "The doors will be locked and you'd be trying to wake the dead. Time to decide."

"I'll stay, but if you can manage it overnight I'd be up for it."

"Duly noted. Now I am going to sleep." I said counting the seconds until I was under the covers.

We tossed back the rest of our drinks. Edna got into bed as I turned off most of the lights. As I got under the comforter I lay on my back. Edna took the opportunity to cuddle with me laying her head on my shoulder. Her hand reached down and cupped my cock and balls but did not try to excite me. It seemed to lay there as protection. It didn't matter, I was asleep immediately.

*****

Hi loyal readers,

I apologize but there might be a delay in posting the final part. There needed to be a few rewrites and editing before it's finished. As soon as it's complete I'll post it. Good news: I am currently being snowed in so I have lots of time to finish up this weekend.

Enjoy

Tetris

1...345678