The Camping Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh great. No pressure on me. I've had a pretty full day already, I wasn't expecting all this tonight. First 46 women suck me, now some big girls need my attention. Is Deb trying to kill me? Make me a martyr? Here lies David, fucked himself to death. Not the legacy I was hoping for."

Marge had a booming laugh causing most people nearby to turn and face us. "Ok, just do me one favor please. Locate Rhonda and April and introduce yourself. Whatever happens happens, no pressure."

"All right, that's a promise I can keep." I replied.

"Thank you. I'm going to get freaky so I'm probably not going to see you again this trip. It was a pleasure meeting you David." Marge said as she bent down to hug and kiss me. I felt like I was wrapped up in a carpet.

Marge released me and strolled away looking for trouble. I relaxed in solitude and enjoyed my drink when Mike came walking up behind me.

"You know David, I wanted to make it 46 women and one queer dude to set your record but Deb wouldn't let me participate." Mike joked.

"I know, I tipped her extra to keep you out."

Mike laughed. "Understandable. I see there is a nice selection of big women here tonight. Even had one that begged me to butt fuck her a little bit ago."

"I hoped you enjoyed it." I replied.

"I said she begged me, not that I did it." Mike said trying to keep a straight face. After a few seconds he broke into a wide smile. "All right, of course I did it. I do have to say that bumping into a big soft ass was really great. I liked it a lot. Might have to take your lead and spend more time with the fatties."

"Please don't use the term fat or fatty. It's like calling you a faggot. It's very derogatory. Use another term." I said firmly.

"Oh, I got ya. I'll watch my tongue." Mike said.

We talked for a few minutes and once I said that I was leaving tomorrow we said our goodbyes and ended it with a fist bump (which I was grateful for). I wanted to catch up with Tina but I could not find her. I did see a group of four larger, older women standing next to Jeff and Mimi's rig watching me. I was positive that at least two of them sucked my cock earlier. I loaded up with some more whiskey and ice and wandered over.

"Evening ladies. I wanted to thank you for participating in tonight's fun." I said.

"You are welcome David but we were still hoping for some more time with you. We wanted to give you some time to recover after your earlier performance." One said.

"I've never done anything like that before but I have to admit that it was fun and I liked it." Another added.

"We all drive a long ways to get here once Deb told us that she had a newbie here that likes big women." A third interjected.

"We all talked each other into coming over for the night. We really aren't into the whole group play, swinger thing but a lady has to get it when she can especially in a dry spell." The first woman added.

"Here, here." "That's right!" "It's been way, way too long at least for me." The other women said talking over each other.

"So David, since we all did something for you..."

"You'd like me to return the favor. I'd be happy to." I said cheerfully.

The four ladies looked like they had just won the lottery. They became very excited and chatted amongst themselves like I wasn't there discussing all the dirty details when one looked at me and shut up which caused the other to quiet down.

"Sorry, that was rude of us. In the car we had discussed the possibility something like this happening but we didn't think it would."

"So, when, where and how?" I asked.

"The sooner the better, at least for me, I'm already very wet. Where? I for one don't want to use the busses. There is no privacy in there. And how, I already know the answer to. One at a time." The second speaker laid out for me.

"Well, I have a smaller RV built for two nearby. We could go there. You could take turns coming inside." I said.

They looked at each other briefly until one spoke up, "No offense but we really don't know you. We'd rather stay over here near other people, you know, for safety reasons."

"I understand and have no issue with that. How about those tents?" I said.

The wet one said, "That works for me. Let's go."

Our little group made its way over to the large tents between the two RV's. One was obviously occupied since we could here and see activity of several people enjoying themselves. The same tent I was in with Marge was empty and I could see the two inflatable mattresses still inside. The wet one climbed right inside.

"Ladies, it's customary in a tent to take off your shoes and leave them outside to avoid bringing in dirt." I explained as I kicked off my shoes and stepped into the tent.

"Opps, I didn't know." The woman inside the tent said.

She sat in the only chair and quickly untied her sneakers and placed them outside. Without a word she zippered the tent flap closed. I assumed they discussed it already and she was the first one.

"By the way, I'm Ginny." My companion said.

"Hi Ginny. Please excuse me if I don't remember your name. I meet so many people in a day." I apologized.

"All right."

"So what would you like to do?" I asked.

"Well, I'd like to make out for a while, then have you undress me. Then I'd like if you went down on me, I'll go down on you. Then I want to finish up with you inside of me. I like to change positions a lot so don't be shy." Ginny said gleefully.

"Ladies outside the tent, did you hear all of that" I asked in a normal voice.

"Yes." Was their reply.

"OK, first thing is that if you are not familiar with tents sounds carry quite well in and out so limit your voices and screaming. Next thing is that Ginny wants a total love making session. That's probably about an hour if it's done right. That would be four hours to get through everyone. I'm sorry but I don't have enough left in me. So I suggest we cut this down to the minimums to be fair to everyone. How about some oral and then some banging? Fair enough?" I said.

Ginny did not look happy with this outcome.

"I thought you were some sort of a superstar? Why would we come all this way for a quick fuck?" she said in a loud voice.

From outside the tent a woman hissed, "Ginny, lower your fucking voice. He's a man, not a machine. He's right, he knows what he can handle and he's willing to give it his all so that we all get some. If you don't want to play, get the fuck out of there."

Ginny looked me over one last time from top to bottom and left in a huff. As soon as Ginny had cleared the tent flap doorway another woman was coming in followed by another. The second zipped up the tent flap as the first one and I looked at her.

The third woman said, "Don't mind me. I'm going to watch and get warmed up. I'll be ready to go as soon as you two are done."

What the hell. I shrugged and removed my shirt tossing it in the corner with my shoes. Before I could reach for my shorts they were being undone for me. The third woman worked her way past us and moved the second air mattresses further towards the rear of the tent. My pants were quickly on the floor so using my feet I flipped them with the rest of my things.

I began to pay attention to the women in front of me. She was on her knees while I was still standing (but slightly bent over due to the height restriction of the tent). Naked I moved around behind this woman and pressed my body up against hers resting my chin on her shoulder and wrapping my arms around her upper body as a casual welcome. When I was back home a week later it dawned on me how comfortable I was with going from just meeting a woman to sex in just a few minutes. Here I was completely nude holding a woman I was about to bone with one woman watching us and another on deck and I didn't even know her name and frankly I didn't care. But not being a complete shit I do try to incorporate some tenderness and passion with whomever I'm with.

After holding her for a moment (a brief moment) I moved my hands downward and felt for her breasts. This is one of my favorite exploring positions and in my experience most ladies enjoy it as well. I felt the weight of here boobs still being held by a bra. She let out a satisfied sigh and reached behind to hold my calves gently rubbing them which I took as encouragement that I was on the right track. I helped her to lift the shirt over her head and tossed it on the sole chair in the tent. Keeping the momentum going I reached over and unhooked the black bra she was wearing. Gently I reached around front and cupped her tit meat from the bottom and released them from the cups letting them sag down. The bra was tossed onto the chair and I walked around front to see what I had uncovered. Her hand immediately went to my cock and she lowered her body down and guided me to her mouth. As soon as her lips made contact with the head her hands moved to my hips and help me in position as she moved her head (and body) into my crotch inhaling all of my stiffening cock into her mouth. This woman excitedly began to pleasure me by doing all the work herself.

Hearing a groan from the back of the tent I saw the other woman lying on the mattress perpendicular to us. One hand was massaging the nipple of one exposed breast she lifted up through the neck of the shirt and the other hand was inside her pants fiddling herself.

As pleasurable as the mouth I was in was I had to keep things moving. I pulled out to a disappointed groan from the woman sucking me.

"Help me get you naked." I asked.

Quick as a flash her hands unbuttoned her pants opening them as much as possible. She had to struggle pulling them down over he large hips and butt by pulling down first one side then the other. Once they were free of her ass then slid down to her knees. She dropped her hands down to the floor and lifted up one knee at a time working her pants down her legs. Kneeling down I took hold of the pants and slid them down and off her feet leaving just a tiny black thong covering her massive ass. I reached over to remove the thong but she stopped me.

"Leave it on. Pull it to the side for access. It makes me feel sexy to wear it." She said.

"All right. Crawl up onto the mattress on your back and spread your legs." I instructed.

It honestly excited me seeing this woman crawl the couple of feet to the mattress on her hands and knees watching her tits and belly be dragged along the floor of the tent. Once at the edge to the mattress she rolled herself on her back and lifted her legs. She had a thick belly with three full aprons covering her pussy but she obviously know how to handle them. Her feet moved as closes to her ass and her knees were spread as wide as she could manage. She reached down and began grabbing handfuls of flesh lifting the layers up onto her belly giving me access to her twat. Once I saw the front of her tiny panty I knew I was home. I was on my knees half on and half off of the mattress. Exploring first with my fingers I discovered a very wet and very hairy pussy. Moving in I wanted a taste. I pulled the small piece of lack fabric to the side and found a large clit waiting for me. Moving in I made one slow and deliberate lick up her split causing her to shudder.

The licking began immediately. Since it was very tight quarters between her belly and thick thighs I had to take a couple of breaths, hold it, move close enough to lick while slowly exhaling and then about once a minute I backed my head out to take another breath. After about ten minutes I couldn't manage any more without a rest to catch up on the oxygen.

"That was so good but now I need you inside of me. Do you have a condom?" she asked.

Dummy! I should have been prepared. I located my back pack and took out a strip. As I made my way back I noted number three was playing with herself by stretching one nipple as high as she could and violently frigging her pussy. When we made eye contact she exploded in a huge orgasm. She made a sound like "geeerrrr rrrrooowww", her hips shot upwards as she rested on her shoulders and heels. Quickly she lay back down on the mattress but never stopped playing with herself. I was back in position and was rubbing my cock hard again to put the condom on.

"What are you doing?" my partner asked.

"Just getting myself hard. I lost the erection when I was going down on you." I explained.

"Bullshit! Get that dick into my mouth. That's my job, getting you hard." She said patting the mattress next to her.

After moving next to her as instructed she half rolled towards me and took my cock into her mouth with a grin. Quickly I was reestablishing my hardon inside her talented mouth. The woman took my hand and placed it on the back of her head encouraging me to use her mouth as I liked. After I took a solid hold of her hair I began to force her head on my prick which she seemed to enjoy. Needed to keep things moving along I released her and moved back between her thighs. As soon as I released her head number three had another powerful orgasm. After wrapping up I maneuvered into position to slide my dick into this pussy laid out in front of me. I'd experienced this before with big girls. Their bellies are so big it prevents good (sometimes any) penetration. Fortunately there is a simple solution.

"Turn over." I said.

She rolled to one side to get some momentum and then gave a hard roll to the other side nearly leaving the mattress. She kind of rolled, shimmied and crawled back to the center of the mattress and laid right on her belly. Since her belly was so large it lifted has ass up almost to the height of an average sized girl on her hands and knees. I really enjoyed this position with the larger ladies both for vaginal and anal fucking. With a clear shot I positioned myself on my knees between her spread legs. When I placed a hand on her ass for guidance I felt her quiver. Entering her I slid in easy, way too easy. There was almost no friction. I believe she could have been fisted without any issue. After a few test strokes I confirmed the pencil was in the bucket. I gave her a few hard pops which she seemed to enjoy but caused number three to have another loud orgasm. After laying my upper torso on her back I moved my feet to the outside of her legs and squeezed her feet together for a closed door fuck. This tightened up the twat and gave me a much better sensation. I began a hard ride slamming into her beaver causing her to grunt with every thrust.

"That's good, just like that. Give it to me good just like that." She grunted out as three came again.

The panty string by her pussy lips was rubbing the side of my dick. It was starting to chafe me so I tried to pull it to the side. Because of the massive side of her ass I could not move it out of the way because the strings were pulled so tight. I went with plan 'B' and put my hands on either side of the string both above and below her vagina. One hard, quick yank and the piece broke. Without any obstruction I pounded her out for a hard nonstop five minutes or so. She lay there groaning and occasionally her vagina seemed to quiver up and down for a little bit. Realizing that I needed to last through three more women I backed out slowly.

"Sorry I couldn't get you off." I said.

"Are you kidding me? I came four times from the oral and six or seven times from the fucking." She said as she rolled, shimmied and flopped onto her back on the air mattress.

"Really? I had no idea."

"After your lesson about how sound travels I kept it quiet. Come here, I want to hold you." She said.

"Leave him be Raquel, it's time to share the cock." Number three spoke up.

Raquel pushed herself to sitting up and took my arm pulling me closer to her. She had a powerful grip and brought me in close. When she released me her hand went to the back of my head and she pulled me in for a kiss that was surprisingly tender.

"Thank you, that was really great." Raquel said after breaking off the kiss and releasing me.

"Come on stud, I hope you have something left for me." Three said.

"He's all yours Edna and he's worth the wait." Raquel said as she lay back down.

Shuffling around in the tent I moved my backpack into the space against the tent wall between the two mattresses. Next I removed a hand towel I thoughtfully included in my pack and wiped my face off attempting to remove Raquel's pussy as much as possible. Next I removed the condom and wiped off as much of the spermicide as I could. It made sense to have a little garbage pile for used condoms and wrappers that I could clean up later. Pulling another condom off the strip I moved over to Edna who was laying on the mattresses on her side watching me.

"This is the first time I was ever in a room and could see two people having sex. It was the hottest experience I ever remember having. I've seen a lot of porn but it's not the same as when you are in the same place. That was really amazing." Edna said.

"Glad you enjoyed it. Now, what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I want you to do whatever you want with me. I like it real rough and hard. I have no gag reflex so you can shove your prick in my mouth as hard and as deep as you want. I really love it when I get smacked around or spanked just not too hard in the face. I don't want to have to explain how I get a black eye or something. Oh, and if you want anal you don't need a condom but you have to use lube." Edna said.

"All right, but I am not going to smack your face. Can you get undressed please." I said.

"No."

"Huh?"

"I want you to take off my clothes but do it rough. I don't care if you rip my clothes up, I have a bag in the car." Edna said.

I shrugged and replied, "All right."

Nothing else needed to be said so I went right to work. I pushed Edna onto her back and climbed on top sitting on her belly. Roughly I pulled her tee shirt up over her boobs and pulled only her right arm free leaving the shirt on her left arm and around her neck. There was a pretty black frilly bra holding her tits that looked expensive so I wasn't going to tear it up. Instead I lifted it up first on one side then the other removing her boobs one at a time and pulling them under the cups one at a time. Edna wasn't nearly as big as Raquel, she had what I estimated to be C cups, maybe small D's so slipping them under was easy. Next were her pants which was more of a chore. After dismounting her I surveyed the situation. They were some sort of biker stretch spandex pants that looked two to three sizes too small. The snap and zipper were already open so I tried to yank then downward.

"You got to be kidding me! I can't move these at all. How the hell did you get into these?" I said.

"It ain't easy." Edna said.

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband and moved it down inch by inch. After they cleared her thick butt they moved easier. I took hold of both legs and was able to help side them down and off of her tossing them to the side. I'm not dealing with that shit any more. She was still wearing small black bikini bottoms which I dealt with simply by tearing the near leg apart leaving the rest of the material around her other leg. Now that she was nearly completely exposed I went to work. I pulled her hair and yanked her head towards my crotch. She reacted quickly rolling onto her side and opening her mouth. I pushed my semi hard cock in. Using my hands I fucked her mouth by moving her head and leaving my body steady. Testing the waters once I was fully erect I pulled her head completely sinking my dick inside her oral cavity and held it there. There was no reaction other than her tongue massaging the shaft. Deciding to go for broke I gave her exposed ass cheek a hard slap. Edna tightened her mouth around my prick slightly but corrected this quickly as she gave what seemed like a satisfied sigh.

"Hey! What are you doing in there?" a voice from outside the tent asked.

1...345678