The Camping Trip Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's all right. I was asked to spank her." I replied casually.

"I want to hear from one of the women." The voice instructed.

I was peeved but I understood the concern. "Edna can't talk at the moment, my dick is down her throat." I said hoping to cause a little more controversy.

Raquel rolled herself off the mattress onto her knees and made her way to the chair to her clothes. As she moved she said, "Relax, Edna asked to be roughed up and slapped around. You know how she is."

"OK, I was concerned." The voice said.

I let fly with another hard smack this time reaching over more to hit the center. Edna gave another sigh and continued to mouth fuck my dick. After a couple of minutes I removed my unit and moved onto the mattress while pushing Edna onto her back and straddling her face. I hung my ball sack over her mouth and lowered them downwards. She greedily stuck out her tongue and began licking everything she could reach. My purpose for this position was access to her breasts. I palmed one in each hand and squeezed with the intention of causing pain. Edna groaned in a very satisfied manner.

"Keep going." Was all she said as she sucked one testicle onto her mouth.

I pinched her little nipples between my thumb and forefinger which finally cause her body to jump a bit in reacting to the pain I inflicted. Next I followed her lead and pulled up the nipple lifting the breast. I gave the sensitive area at the bottom of her tit a hard smack and received another quick reaction. This was five more slaps in quick succession making Edna squirm a bit. I grabbed a tit in each hand and moved forward pressing my dick into her cleavage and squeezing her mammarys around my unit and began a tit fuck. Her tongue went right up and into my asshole. She rimmed me like a champ as I rammed her tits.

At this point Raquel was dressed and zipped open the tent flap and held it open for number four.

"See, Edna's fine." Raquel informed number four.

"OK, I got worried." Four said.

"You're next. Get in there and have some fun." Raquel said as she exited the tent.

Four gingerly stepped inside and zipped the flap closed.

I moved on with my plans and withdrew my cock from Edna's boobs and repositioned so that I was laying on top of her in a 69 position. Pressing my dick into her open mouth I tested the waters with a few thrusts. With no opposition I began another round of face fucking Edna's mouth. She encouraged me by holding my hips and pulling me deeper into her. I heard a gasp from four and turned to face her.

"I don't think you can do that to me." She announced.

"That's ok, Edna asked for it to be rough." I replied.

Edna gave a thumbs up to four showing her encouragement.

"Oh, all right. I don't know what to do. I'm new at this." Four said.

That broke the mood for me. I ended my facial thrusts and lifted myself off of Edna saying, "Turn over."

As Edna changed position I said to four, "Sit in the chair and get undressed. When I'm done fucking Edna it will be your turn. Think about what you want us to do together."

Turning back to Edna I laid down a fast series of smacks across her ass cheeks causing her to squirm around a bit. Opening a fresh condom I rolled it on and moved into position between Edna's legs. Using my hands I spread her legs apart and roughly grabbed her hips. Yanking her up and towards me I found she was completely shaved. After fitting the head of my cock into her lips I shoved the rest of it inside her in one hard thrust. Edna gave a combination yelp of surprise and cry of pleasure. I was trying to cause her pain but she was so wet I slid in without any issue. As I pounded her hard, holding her hips tightly and ramming it home with every stroke I inched my body forwarded and Edna had no choice to move with me. In a minute Edna had moved forward to the end of the mattress which was pressed against the wall of the tent. She was trapped between my dick and the tent. I kept pushing forward so she had no choice but to stand (technically kneel) and push back. Between our two actions we couldn't have made any harder thrusts without the use of power tools. After a minute of this Edna had a very strong orgasm clamping down on my prick with her vaginal muscles. I continued to drive home inside of her and was rewarded with three more equally strong orgasms.

All this effort was wiping me out but I had another woman to take care of so I pulled out without any warning. Edna groaned with dissatisfaction. Finding the mattress mostly empty I turned and lay on my back. Edna backed away from the wall and looked me over.

"What are you waiting for? Get on top of me." I insisted.

In a flash Edna mounted me cowgirl style. With her tits presented right in front of me I took the opportunity to land a few more well placed smacks. She rode me to another three more strong orgasms. Without my death grip on her hips when I was behind her hips thrust hard with every orgasm. I knew there was one more thing I had to do with Edna. After the third orgasm I grabbed her tits and pulled her over to the side on her back. Maintaining control of her tits I mounted Edna missionary fashion and continued giving her the hardest thrusts I could manage. Her eyes were rolled back up into the top of her head and all I saw were the whites of her eyes, an open mouth and some fresh drool on her cheek. I imagined that Edna was satisfied with our time together. After a minute of my forcing myself inside of her Edna came again and I was able to feel her hips thrusts up and into me which was what I wanted to experience at least once. Edna's time was up and I was winding down. Slowing my thrusting down and just as I was easing out Edna's last orgasm caught be unaware. She reached up and pulled me down onto her chest, thrust her hips up and growled in my ear.

"Oh baby, please don't leave me." Edna pleaded.

"I'm sorry but I need a rest and I do have someone waiting for me." I replied still wrapped up in her grip.

"Please, I want you in my ass." She whispered.

"I'm sure I'd enjoy that too but now is not the time."

"When you are done with everyone else tonight, would you please come back to my hotel with me tonight? You can spend the night." Edna begged.

"I don't think I would have the energy for anything. However, let me finish what I promised to do here. Please hang around the area or in one of the two RV's and I'll find you afterwards. We can talk then. Fair enough?" I offered.

Edna released me. "I guess that's all I could ask for."

She grinned up at me and then placed her hands on either side of my face pulling me down for a tender but brief kiss. I got myself up and off of Edna and looked around. Number four was sitting in the chair apparently naked but one arm was covering her boobs and the other her vagina. She wasn't going to be a fun one that I could see. Moving off the mattress I removed the condom and wiped myself clean as best as I could. I tore another condom from the strip and stood up and walked to the chair. All this time on my back and knees I needed some time on my feet to get the blood flowing.

"So, did you decide what you'd like to do?" I asked number four.

"I'm not sure. I've never done this before. I know I don't want to be slapped around or hurt like you did with Edna. I don't like that at all."

"That's no problem. Edna likes that stuff and asked me to do it. Now that I know what you don't want, what *do* you want?" I asked.

"I don't know. More of the usual stuff I guess."

"Like?"

"You know, the normal things men and women do together."

I was getting frustrated but I tried to make allowances. Obviously she was very shy. She wasn't used to this type of environment and I was probably going to be the first guy she was with that she's fucking without dating for a month first.

"How about if I go down on you and then you can decide if you want me inside of you and how. Does that sound good?" I asked.

"Going down? Does that mean licking me?" she asked.

Fuck me! Looking her over I would have guessed that she was in her early fifties (at least, I think I was being generous), somewhat chubby everywhere but a disproportionally large round belly and looked like either a beer gut or the eighth month of pregnancy. She's not aware of the term going down?

"Yes, that's me licking you. Would you like that?" I asked trying to not sound sarcastic.

"It's been so very long since I've had it but yes please, I would like that. Do I have to like you too?"

Edna was up and moving around getting dressed. "Listen honey, reason dictates that if he licks your pussy you should suck his cock."

Four cringed a bit when she heard the term cock and pussy. I was starting to get the impression that she was a librarian or a school teacher but only teaching the younger grades.

"If you would like to play with me, than please do." I compromised.

"Please lick me and then be on top. Could I also ask that I get on my knees too? I like that a lot." Four requested.

"Sure, if you'd like anything else just say something. Now why don't you lay down on this mattress and we can get started." I suggested.

"Right after she leaves." Four said nodding to Edna.

Edna and I both stopped, stared at each other and then stared at four.

"Why is this all about?" I asked.

"I'm not comfortable being undressed around another woman. I'd like her to leave before we get started please."

"But you got undressed in front of her." I said.

"You two were... busy. No one was looking at me." Four said.

Edna chuckled. "No problem honey, I'm leaving but you really should try and lighten up a bit. You'd have a lot more fun."

Edna was moving towards the door and I held her arm. "Would you mind bring me a few ice cubes in my cup please?"

"Sure David, I'd be happy to."

I retrieved my cup from my pack. Edna took it and gave me another kiss before she left. After the tent door was zippered shut four physically lightened up a bit.

"I'm sorry, but I'm uncomfortable with women looking at or touching me. The whole lesbian thing grosses me out and really upsets me a whole lot."

"That's fine. So would you lay down on the mattress please?" I asked.

"In just a second. Would you step closer please?" she asked.

I moved closer still standing but slightly bent over because of the tent height. I didn't want to frighten her so I stayed more than arm's length away. She removed her arm covering her vagina and motioned for me to move closer which I did. She gingerly reached out and tenderly touched my penis as she giggled a bit. After a moment of touching she withdrew her hand and stood up still holding an arm over her breasts.

"I wanted to see what I was getting." She giggled again.

She lay on the mattress and I spread her legs apart by holding her ankles. From what I could see she had very full breasts, the big belly and big thighs. Her bush was fairly hairy but trimmed up nicely into a clean triangular shape. I lowered my face to her groin and I was hit with a sharp vinegary odor. I can get around a lot of smells but vinegar isn't one of them. Going in closer I used my nose and tongue to inspect the area and decided to try my best. I began teasing the lips by stroking up and down. She seemed to enjoy that a lot so I upped my game and located her clit which was small and well covered. Bringing my right hand over the top I used two fingers to hold the lips open to get better access to the love button. I knew I did well when she seemed to melt. Figuring that the sooner I get her off the sooner I'd be done I went to work tonguing her clit. One thing I do have to say is that her orgasms are not quiet. Soon after my tongue touched her clitoris she exploded crying out quite loudly.

"JESUS! Can you keep it down? There has got to be some kids in the area. We don't want to cause Howie and Deb and issues." I said.

"I can't help it. When I have an orgasm I lose all control."

I snatched her shirt and rolled it up in a ball handing it to her.

"Here. Stuff this in your mouth when you cum or I will have to stop." I said.

"Whatever you do, please don't stop. It felt so good!"

The zipper on the tent flap lowered and a hand reached in with a cup. Edna shook the cup to let me know ice was in there before putting it down.

Edna opened the flap wide enough to put her mouth inside and said, "Was that you guys? You may want to keep it down or you're gonna wake the dead."

"We know, we have a plan. Thanks Edna." I said.

"I can't help it, David's just so good." Four called out.

Considering that I barely touched her I didn't think much about her comment.

"I know. Have fun but keep it down." Edna said as she zipped the tent closed.

I went and got the cup and poured some whiskey in it. Since there was a break in the action I'd take a drink.

Four lifted herself up on her elbows and looked at me saying, "Are we done?"

"No, I wanted a drink. Give me a minute and we will continue." I replied.

"Oh, good. I was really enjoying that. It's been so long since anyone's licked me that I forgot how nice it was."

"Understood. But please try and keep your voice down. We don't want to cause any issues." I said.

"I'll try. What are you drinking?" Four asked.

"Canadian whiskey."

"Can I please have a sip?"

I handed over the cup and four sniffed it. She tentatively took a sip and savored it in her mouth for a few seconds.

"Hmmmm, good blend." She responded before taking a good drink and handing the cup back to me.

I finished off the drink and resumed my position between her legs.

"Remember to keep it down." I instructed.

She lay back down and held the shirt on her chest in both hands preparing (hopefully) to stuff it in her mouth if necessary. Resuming my position I went right back to where I left off. In no time more orgasms came quickly. Moving my left hand into position I inserted a finger inside and finger fucked her seemingly making her explosions larger. She was the easiest women to give an orgasm to that I've ever experienced. Four did a combination of stifling herself and stuffing the shirt in her mouth to muffle her cries. After about six or seven minutes (and at least 15 orgasms) since the restart she used her feet to push me back away from her crotch.

"Fuck me! Fuck me right fucking now! I need to feel your dick explode inside of me. Come on, fuck me!" she exclaimed shocking me.

"Just a second." I said as I moved to get the condom.

"Fuck the rubber! Get your cock inside of me! I want your cum in me and to feel it to drip out." She cried out too loudly.

"Would you lower your voice!" I hissed.

First, her change in attitude from librarian to slut shocked me. While I might have fucked a librarian without a prophylactic I sure as hell wasn't sticking my uncovered dick into a slut. My first impression was that she had not been laid in years, now my thinking was more along the line of hours. And finally, I had no erection.

"Come on, hurry the fuck up!" she said.

"Just a second." I said as I stroked me meat.

"What are you doing?"

Four raised herself up onto her elbows again.

"Oh, I apologize. Let me take care of you."

With that four was up on her knees and crawled over to me and lay down on the edge of mattress. I was on my knees on the tent floor. She took my thighs and pulled me closer lowering and turning her head to take my hanging prick into her mouth. Obviously she's sucked a dick before. Four aggressively worked my dick which thickened and straightened out in her mouth.

Once I was hard she pulled her head back and asked, "Do you want me to keep going or can you fuck me now?"

I was disappointed that she stopped but it was for the best. I wanted to finish up so I could stretch my legs and maybe get something to eat.

"I want to fuck you." I replied.

"Good!"

Four was back up on her knees and turned around facing away from me. I ignored her request and covered up my dick as I moved into position behind her. She was very wet so entry was a snap. I'll give credit where credit is due, slut or librarian she was tight. It took a few hard thrusts to get all the way inside.

"Get the shirt ready." I said.

Four's ass wasn't that big but she had thick saddle bags on her thighs which I liked a lot. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting like a madman driving my cock home. After about three minutes four hadn't experienced a single orgasm from fucking.

"Is this good for you?" I asked.

"It's ok, but I want to change position a bit."

With very clear instructions I was told that she would play with her clit while lowering down to flat on her chest. I was to lay on her back, reach under and grab her breasts while gently stroking her nipples. Once situated I resumed stroking her pussy. Almost immediately her orgasms began again. Her free hand pressed the shirt into her mouth mostly muting her cries. I increased the strength and frequency of my thrusts which only caused more orgasms sooner.

In the middle of the fuck fest the tent flap opened up again. Two large women that I hadn't seen before came into the tent and closed the door behind them. They both gave me a smile and made their way to the back of the tent to the other mattress. I saw them undressing when I turned to look. Aparently four never noticed them.

I continued to fuck four good and hard through several more orgasms until I was sweating like mad and was out of breath.

"I'm sorry but I have to stop." I said.

"Yeah, I figured. I think we kind of went over my time limit but it was so fucking great I didn't want to stop."

"It's not the time it's that I am out of breath and sweating like a pig." I said.

"I understand. I really appreciate your efforts. I haven't cum that much in a long, long time. Do you want me to suck you off while you rest up?" she offered.

"No, apparently more ladies are interested in meeting me." I said.

"They are lucky ladies. I hope you are as good to them as you were to me."

"So do I." one of the new arrivals said.

Four jumped up, spun around and looked to see who had said that.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" Four asked.

"We just walked in while you were getting laid. We came in undressed and sat on the bed waiting for you to finish."

Four scrambled to cover her body with her arms while opening her shirt and pulling it on.

"Would you two mind turning the other way and give her a chance to get dressed please." I asked the new women.

Without a word the two ladies turned their heads away. Four quickly rose and began to dress. Panties and pants were quickly pulled on. She already had her shirt on so her bra was stuffed into a pant pocket.

"OK, thanks. David, thank you." Four said as she made her way out to the tent door.

"Excuse me, could you do me a favor please. Would you mind bringing me a bottle of water, I am pretty dehydrated." I asked.

"Sure, I'll be right back." She said.

The tent was closed and one of the women asked, "What was her deal? She seemed pretty uptight when you dick wasn't inside of her."

"I'm not going to discuss other ladies and what happened with them. Now who are you and how can I help you?" I asked.

The smaller of the two said, "Well, I'm April and this is Rhonda. Were here to experience your cock. We have it on good authority that you know how to use it well."

"You're Marge's friends." I said.

"Yes, she called us up and said that there was a really great guy here that loves big women and she begged us to come for some fun." Rhonda said.

"Well, I think that's exaggerated except that I prefer larger ladies." I replied.

April turned to Rhonda, "Modest too."

"From what we heard you've been a fairly busy boy today and even more so tonight. Why don't you relax for a while and let us take care of you?" Rhonda said.

1...345678