The Catastrophic Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." Liam said.

"What?"

"I want."

"What? Oh." She felt lips on her right nipple and fingers on her left one. The finger made a circle around the crown and down the big mound. Rose swallowed her saliva. "I can't breathe." She said. She felt the shirt going up and then she was free, Liam smiling, his breath hot on her lips. His blue eyes were still smiling, but she also saw the hunger there and the deep need. It made her heart flutter.

"I..."

Their lips touched for a moment, briefly. He pulled back and then he kissed her again, this time slowly. His tongue forced her lips open and found her eager to play. Next she felt herself lifted again. A moment later she was on the bed, her snickers and socks flew so fast they hit the wall. He grabbed her training pants and they were gone too. His strong arms were on her pink undies, it excited her and a frightened her little.

"Wait!"

"What for?"

"We were exploring?"

"Oh, the map." He left her undies, and trailed soft kisses from her neck down her belly. "Maybe the map fell down the well."

"What well?"

"I'll need to fish it out."

"Huh?"

He lifted his head. "I thought this was lame innuendoes and double meanings cliché's game."

"Fish out of a well?"

"Can I put my tongue in your hole?"

"Shush!" She slapped his head that was diving to her nether regions.

"What?" Liam raised his eyes, genuinely surprised.

"Don't say hole; it's an ugly word for it."

"Cooch?"

"No!"

"Poon?"

"Stop it!"

"What then?"

"Don't say dirty words."

"Poon is dirty? Hamish much?"

"If you must, say 'girly bits' or 'lady garden'. And no, you may not."

"Not what?"

"Short attention span, are we?"

"I'm a Ritalin kid."

"Explains a lot. You may not insert your tongue."

"Don't you like it when someone eats honey from the pot? See, I'm learning. Did you get it that I refrained from using muff dive?"

"Yeah, very classy, Liam."

"Lady garden." He took his head from between her legs, and rolled on his back, then started laughing from deep down in his stomach. It was a rambling sound, and it rolled up and into the warm room's air. Rose couldn't help it and started laughing too, though she wasn't sure why.

"Lady garden," he wiped tears from his cheeks, "you're something else, Rose, I'll give you that."

They shared a laugh on the big green bed, and outside the north sun played between the Oak and the Ella branches. Rays of sunshine that had gotten through the canopy, danced on the green bed on Rose's exposed naval and an unexplained and sudden wave of happiness hit her. She tilted her head and found Liam's handsome face inches from hers; he wasn't laughing anymore. His blue eye were round, mesmerized.

"What?"

"You're beautiful."

"Meh." She turned her head and looked back at the ceiling; his blue eyes were just too much.

"The fact that you don't realize it just makes you more beautiful."

"Liam, stop!"

"Why?"

"It's..." She touched his face and wondered where she got the courage to. "I'm married."

"Sad, but true."

"Okay stop it, don't do that. "

"What?"

"Don't flirt, don't..."

"Don't you like it?"

"Too much."

"You want me to want you but you don't want me to give you compliments."

"Exactly. It's just sex, it's not supposed to feel so..."

"So?"

"It's been awhile since..." She stopped again.

"Someone treated you like a woman?"

"Yes... No! Yes. No, stop. Just stop. Don't be so goddamn... Be the douche that came here for a swap. Talk about something else, about sex."

He sighed. "Okay, why don't you like the oral pleasure?"

Rose smiled. "I dunno, we never do that."

"What? Why?"

"Adam doesn't like to. He says only pussies do that."

"I do it all the time."

"I knew there was something suspicious under all that masculinity."

Liam's placed his hand on her stomach and Rose shuddered. "Okay, this is outrageous," he said, "I'm fixing this right now."

"No! Wait-"

But he already crawled down to her thighs. He licked a long trail from her knee, up her thigh, all the way almost to the pearly gates, to the line formed by her undies.

"It tickles."

He grabbed her undies, gently, with his teeth and pulled.

I'm not Rose the housewife, I'm Indiana Rose, the bold adventurer.

"Wait." Rose said in a tiny voice, but there was little conviction in it. She closed her eyes and felt her undies pealed from her body. Her legs went up as the panties went up and she placed her hand on his arm, maybe in a feeble attempt to stop the boulder from falling on Indiana Rose. She felt his powerful muscles flexing beneath her fingers, nothing that she ever experienced before. She felt lips touching her thighs and mumbled an involuntary "Oh."

His tongue made a fun trail from one thigh to its partner, then at the triangle. She felt sorry that she didn't trim it, but she wasn't planning on sex for the weekend. His tongue lapped once and her lower lips opened up like a flower.

Rose moaned.

Another lick, and Rose mumbled something.

Another lick, another moan. Rose looked at the ceiling and closed her eyes, surrendering to the sensation.

Liam kissed the pink lips and licked again, this time his tongue didn't leave the area. Instead he played around her aroused clitoris, caressing the little knob and causing it to stand using the tip of his tongue.

"Ohhhhh." Rose body shuddered.

"Ummm, yummy," Liam said.

Rose laughed.

"You taste really good, I knew you will."

"Shush," She finally had enough courage to raise her head and to peek, through half closed eyelids, between her thighs. For a second surprised to see a brownish mane instead of Adam's black there, she had a frightening disconnecting moment.

What the hell am I doing? I got to take Adam and get out of here.

But then Liam started licking again and she forgot all about her fears. Soon there were just wet licking sounds as tongue saliva and body nectar mixed, plus an occasional moan from Rose.

"Can I insert my tongue into your Lady Garden?" Liam whispered.

"Aha."

She didn't see the triumphal smile on his handsome face because again she was looking at the ceiling, surrendering to the moment. He kissed her flower lips and sucked them into his mouth, then his tongue went deep inside her crevice and her Woman Garden accepted it like a dry garden welcoming the rainfall.

"Ahhhhhh." She gasped a long intake of breath, and her upper body rose from the bed; then dropped down again. Her hands clasped his hair and she pulled him deeper. She felt the soft tissue travelling, exploring, rubbing against her wet folds. His finger touched her clitoris and Rose had her first orgasm. There was usually a buildup with her and Adam, a lot vaginal friction before she could muster enough energy. This was different, it came suddenly with a bang and Rose screamed her pleasure. Her toes curled, her body rose up, and her pelvis danced.

"Oh god," She lay panting on the bed. "Oh god." Liam kissed his way up her belly and she felt him hard against her thigh. A moment later his face appeared smiling above her, his powerful torso supported by his arms.

"Indiana Rose, eh?"

"Fortune and glory, kid. Fortune and glory," She sniffed.

"Yeah, but - wait? Lame innuendoes again?"

"Maybe?"

Rose felt a muscly leg hook on to her soft left leg and then pull away, to open her pearly gate. "Oh god." It was rough. It was new again, the anxiousness in it. Maybe when they were teenagers, Adam was that eager. She decided that she really likes eager. He leaned on his left as his right snaked down. She tried to clamp her legs together and found his big hand cupping her whole sex. As the hand started to massage the sensitive mound and Rose started to squirm and moan. She closed her eyes again, savoring.

"I didn't get the last innuendo," Liam said.

"Oh God." Rose blurted and clutched the bed cover.

"That one neither. Oh God. I wander what it means."

Rose's eyes opened and a loud yelp escaped from her mouth. Liam's finger slid between her now flowering inner folds. His thick digit was buried half-way in her sex and moans got pulled out from Rose as the finger played in and out, in and out of her gushing folds.

She looked down, her legs opened to receive him, welcoming him to dive further. He right leg bent and stretched, back and forth. Her pelvis gyrated to get more of the invading finger into the sex.

Am I doing this obscene dance, or Indiana Rose, or someone else?

She rested her head back on the bed and closed her eyes, raising a white flag to pleasure. "Oh God." She could feel him move back and then she felt her ankles grabbed and lifted. "Wait what?" Her eyes opened wide, this was almost brutal. She gasped when she felt a meaty knob spreading her inner folds and nudging the portal. The pressure on her sex increased and she felt the head of his cock opening her up little by little. "Jesus, what have you got down there?"

"Indiana Rose has second thoughts?"

She huffed. "It's- Wew" Rose yelped a when the intruder widened her opening and gained entry to her folds.

"A little big, I know."

"Oh God."

"I hope he's not watching now." Liam pushed a little and his crown went beyond her opening. Rose's lower lips stretched and then closed after the penetrating head. She felt it penetrating further, stretching her inner tunnel. A new sensation.

"Are we good?"

She focused and saw his smiling face above her, a bit apologetic. She nodded.

Liam pushed and Rose felt the thick appendage venture in to the uncharted territories of her sheath, the big head massaging her insides. She let out a mewling whimper and hugged his big body. He pulled back a little and Rose moaned at the different sensation.

Thrust. Her body stiffened. He heels clacked together.

Slowly, pull and thrust. Pull and thrust.

Rose moaned with each thrust. She was one of those women who could achieve vaginal orgasm every time. She felt the tension build like a fast elevator.

"Oh God."

Slowly, pull and thrust. Pull and thrust.

Thrust. She could feel her walls stretch like they never did before. She felt deflowered. A virgin. She savored it, like a kid on his first visit to the playground.

Thrust. She tasted her own powerlessness and loved the flavor.

Thrust. He could do with her body whatever he wished.

Thrust. Rose closed her eyes and moaned. She was giddy and faint, her mind was in another sphere.

Thrust. Higher and higher.

Thrust. Lust consumed her. Before she knew what's happening, the elevator zoomed onto the top floor, then exploded through the roof.

Thrust. She went a little crazy and died a little.

@@@@@@@

"What the hell?"

"Come on, Adam."

"She's—They are... They are doing it."

"Well, duh." Michelle made a face.

"She said she won't."

"And you fell for it?"

On the other side of the wall, Rose hit a high note.

"Fuck."

"Adam, what's wrong?"

"I never... I never thought. That wasn't part of the fantasy."

"And now that it is real it feels like too much. I know. Seen it before. It's okay to be jealous a bit, but I know just the thing to cure it."

Rose screamed her orgasm. Adam was certain that anyone in Tiberius could hear his wife.

"Come on, baby, close the bathroom's door and come to bed."

"I can't, I can't breathe."

"What?"

"I got to go out."

"Come on, baby, you're overreacting."

Adam ran past her went out the door and into the grass where he puked up his guts beneath the oak tree.

@@@@@@@

Liam still had a raging hard on and a look that read 'WTF Girl?', but Rose wanted to take a breather after her orgasm.

"Was that thing just inside me?"

"No, I switched it at the last moment with some other guy."

"Stupidest answer of the week."

"Retarded question of the month." Liam shrugged.

"It's kind of ogre size gross."

"Shrek and Fiona say thank you."

"But also kind of neat. So what is it, vitamins?" She touched his stiff member with the tip of her finger. "What do the doctors say? Is it going to grow?"

"Very original."

"I've never seen anything like it."

"How many did you see?"

Rose touched it with two fingers, and then closed her palm around its girth. It came so natural to her; it took her a few seconds to realize. She checked her feelings. This wasn't Adam, her first and only sex partner ever, and yet.

No shame, no awkwardness.

His cock was warm, and when she grabbed it the mushroom head emitted a clear drop. "What are you compensating with that fancy car of yours, then? You should be riding a mini-minor. Hell, you should be riding a unicycle."

"Done with the big shchlong jokes?"

"Hardly started. When you fall down, did you like ever impregnate some poor girl in China?"

"Yeah, yeah, get it all out. While you're at it, would you mind moving your hand up and down, a bit?"

"What? Ah, oh, of course. Didn't you?"

"Busted a nu—Sorry, climaxed? That's hard in less than two minutes."

"That long, huh? I must have been really tense or something."

"Must have."

"Don't look so smug, douche bag." Rose laughed, embarrassed, but that too was gone a second later. The deed was done. She had sex with a man that wasn't her husband. She tried to spin it left and right but couldn't find a reason to feel ashamed. It was Adam's idea in the first place and anyway, he was probably having a ball in the next room. Him and Michelle; the sting was still alive but its kick had dulled. Her sex with Liam took care of that one too.

With the shame gone, she could think clearly and she started enjoying the experience, not just on the animalistic raw mating instinct level. She could look it straight in the eye and enjoy everything else with a little help from her overdeveloped imagination.

It's like I'm a bachelor and I just met this awesome hot guy who thinks I'm hot too.

She wasn't a prune, quite the opposite, she loved sex. She had a free license, so why the fuck not? With her awkwardness gone, she decided to give him a treat, one Adam loved more than vaginal sex. She went down and gave the head a trying lick.

"Oops." Liam said.

"You think that was an accident?" She kissed the bulbous mushroom, her lips lingered on the tender skin.

"Wow." Liam said.

She hesitated for a moment and then enveloped the head with her soft mouth.

"Oh, wow." Liam gulped. "You're sure about this?"

"Woawoo wa woo." Rose said with her mouth full.

"I'm not complaining or anything."

She tried to get more of it inside, and soon bottomed out. She played the huge head with her tongue, fucking his slit with her tip. Touching and lifting the folds of skin, which was the thing that always made Adam go crazy.

"Oh, God. Now I get that innuendo. Oh God."

She pumped a little on his rod and pinched his bottom. Liam squirmed.

Her tongue went for a merry stroll, caressing, jabbing licking the soft underside and the corona. Rose vacuumed him in, and gave his cock tiny bites. She rubbed her lips up and down. She went deep again, bottomed out, but didn't stop this time. She knew how to deep throat, and while his cock wasn't anything like the size she was used to, the technique was the same. She flexed her neck, took a deep breath, then bottomed and pushed, when she felt the gag going up she swallowed. He tried to move back, but she grabbed his buttocks and pushed.

"Oh god." She coughed a little, "You're just too big."

"That's okay, you were amazing."

"I'm not going anywhere." She grabbed his cock again.

"Wait, I'm on the verge. Any second now."

"Great."

"You mean, inside your...?"

"Why not? Do you taste funny?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"Did Michelle ever complain?"

"She's not so much with the—Oh, God."

Rose went down on him again and tasted another fresh tear that blossomed at the big head. The clear fluid had no taste whatsoever, only the expected sticky slickness. Keeping her eyes shut, she gently swabbed the cockhead around her soft lips. It felt good, and she chanced a few more small kissed here and there on it.

"I envy your husband." Liam reached forward and began to softly stroke her hair.

She closed her eyes, and placed her lips back on the head of Liam's cock-stem. Emboldened by his words she wrapped more of her lips on him with each kiss. She suddenly wanted to be better than Michelle, much better. She wanted him to acknowledge it.

"Wow!"

She cupped his soft heavy balls with her left. Next, she rolled Liam's balls around in her hand. Her fingertips brushed a particularly sensitive spot along the backside of his sack and elicited a quiet shudder from him. She stroked it again, and felt his sack begin to draw up in her hand. She gently pulled his balls back downward and resumed rolling them around in her warm palm.

"That's... Oh God."

She experimentally licked the underside of Liam's cockhead. It swelled and pulsed, so she did it again.

"Ohhh yes!"

Rose slowly slid his cock back into her mouth. She bottomed out again at about half length, but didn't gag this time. She took a breath through her nose, and cradled his shaft in the trough of her tongue. His huge cock twitched in her mouth as she applied a little suction and slid her head backward to pull off his shaft.

"Oooh, I'm..." Liam swallowed.

She felt the Liam's buttocks clench, and the cock in her mouth kicked like a donkey. She pulled back to suck hard on the head of his cock and pumped rapidly on the rest of the shaft. She felt the cock surge in her mouth, and a warm splash of semen hit her tongue. Rose swallowed as quickly as she could as a second, third, fourth, and fifth blast of ejaculate erupted into her mouth. She had no trouble with the volume or the taste, but the thickness of it was a little bit of a struggle for her. Still by the time Liam's cock stopped pulsing, she had swallowed every drop.

@@@@@@@

"Come on, baby." Michelle made a halfhearted attempt to pump Adam's cock to life.

"They've gone quiet."

"Your wife and my husband again?"

"So much for her fidelity and I'm holier than—crap."

"Are you for real?"

"I don't want to swing, Adam. She's such a little hypocrite."

"You know what, just knock on their door and ask to join in."

"What?"

She threw his flaccid member with a pout. "You've been in that room for the past thirteen minutes, you might just as well."

"No, no, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm here with you, Michelle."

"Hmmm..."

"Come on, sweetheart, who bought you that dress today?"

"Hmmm..."

"And I do want you."

"That sounded so passionate, the enthusiasm almost blew me off my feet- not." She gave his cock a critical scan.

"Maybe you can, help... you know..."

"No, I don't."

"With those amazing lips of yours."

"A blow job? Are you nuts?"

"I'm nuts too, but I'm totally okay if you're not into tea-bagging. Shaft action is cool, and...Heh..." He stopped because Michelle's mouth made an 'I just swallowed a cockroach' twitch. He didn't need Sherlock Holmes observation powers to deduct that, unlike his wife, she wasn't into tea-bagging or blowjob humor.

"Yeah, no. I don't do that." She said.

"Which one?"

"Both."

"Oh, what exactly do you do?"

"Babe, I'm the best sex you ever had or will ever have in the future."

Adam sincerely doubted that. He thought of his wife. Rose loved sex, and loved experimenting in the bedroom, one on one. She always made him feel like superman and John Holmes combined with her laughs and shrieks. They had to install sound insulation in their bedroom because one of the neighbors hinted Rose was giving a regular porn-show soundtrack. The cabin wall didn't have sound insulation.