The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers

"Holy fuck!" Derek groaned out. Just feeling the entirety of his dick smothered in his wife's grandmother's tight asshole was nearly indescribable. It was just tightness surrounding his cock, smothering it in pleasure.

"Remember this Derek. REMEMBER THIS!" Helena moaned out. "Remember how my ass feels! Compare this to your wife. Does she do this to you? Has she ever made you feel this good! Admit it, Derek. C'mon, Derek, admit it. Admit how good my ass feels. Admit my asshole makes you feel better than Heather ever did. Admit you love your wife's grandmother's asshole more than your wife!"

"NOOO!" Derek screamed out. He looked down at Helena, furious. "I've had it with your insults! Your arrogance! How bad you speak about Heather. She's my wife! This isn't about her! You will not say one more bad thing about Heather! "

"Or what?" she asked condescendingly. "You're the one fucking your idiot wife's hot grandmother, so..."

SPANK!

Derek's hand came down on it's own accord and slapped Helena's meaty mature ass.

"AHHHH, FUCK YES!" Helena moaned out, her asshole quivering around his cock. Derek leaned forward and grabbed her shiny hair roughly, jerking her head back. He leaned forward till his face was near hers.

"Is that all you got?" Helena sneered.

Helena had unleashed the demoness to get Derek in bed with her. And now, she had awoken the beast in Derek.

With a confident lunge, Derek reached under her and took one of her massive udders in his hand, squeezing the firm flesh roughly. He reared his hips back a bit before driving roughly forward, forcing his thick cock into her ass.

"You think you can do this to me? You think you can make me do what you want?" Derek said angrily.

"I do." Helena answered arrogantly.

"You want to see what I'm made of? You want to see what a man I am? Well, get ready... bitch. I'm gonna destroy your fucking asshole! I'm going to make you beg for me to stop! And I won't, not until you apologize to your granddaughter. Admit she's better than you." Derek said.

"We'll see about that." Helena said. Derek pulled back and drove his cock in again. He began to piston in and out, slowly. Helena did not object, so he began to pick up speed.

"That's it Derek! That's how I like it! Just go a bit faster! A bit harder!" Helena dared.

"You want it harder!" Derek said, speeding up, so his torso was colliding with her ass roughly, his full balls slapping against her cunt. "You sure you can take it? You sure your old lady body can handle this?"

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that you little shithead. Keep going! Harder Derek! HARDER!" Helena roared out.

Derek was now driving his thick cock in and out of her at a rapid speed, going all out in this rough anal fuck. His large meat was just going in and out of her tiny asshole impossibly like a well-oiled machine. The wumphing sound of their bodies colliding echoed through the room. His right hand molested her massive dangling breasts while his left hand pulled at her hair, pulling her ear to his mouth. But she was the first one to speak.

"I thought you said... oh fuck... fuck... I thought you said you would fuck me like a man?" Helena dared, her voice warbling as Derek drove into her, her ass driving back at him with every stroke. Derek sneered in anger and picked up speed, driving his cock into her harder.

"Is that what you need? Is that... ugh fuck... how you want it?" Derek growled, twisting her nipple as hard as he could.

"It'll do." Helena said haughtily. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Derek's body was flexing as he fucked his wife's grandmother's asshole. He was using every muscle in his body to force his meaty cock in and out of her. Both of them were getting slick with sweat, but neither would give in to the other. These were two athletes, two marathon runners, going at it like animals.

"You gonna cum, bitch?! You gonna lose it?" Derek spat out.

"I will cum once you cum. And you will cum as soon as I let you cum. Ugh, that's it, keep fucking me!" Helena gasped out arrogantly.

"What?" Derek asked.

"I'm in control of this, Derek. Every fucking stroke." Helena sneered, her ass driving back at him.

"Oh yeah?" Derek replied, still bent over her, driving his cock into her asshole ferociously while wrenching her hair and squeezing her breasts.

"Yeah." Helena replied simply. Before he could realize it, Helena drove her ass back as hard as she could, forcing Derek back till his back hit the headboard roughly.

"Ugh!" Derek winced in pain as her ass crushed his hips into the headboard. He bent over her body as he recovered, but her ass kept driving him back, smothering his cock in pleasure while bringing his back pain. Derek's grip loosened on her hair as he fell forward to recover. He was still jabbing his dick into her, but the strokes were shorter and less impactful. But Helena picked up the slack. She was driving her ass back at him, again and again.

"AHHH, FUCK! I thought you were in control baby?" Helena asked. Derek's chin was on her shoulder and his hands hit the bed as he tried to cope with her driving ass. But it was a losing battle for the young man.

"I... ugh... I still... ugh... oh fuck!" Derek cried out.

"Just squeeze my breasts, dear. Let your wife's grandmother take over from here." Derek couldn't speak. Her ass was knocking the wind out of him as it took the fight out of him. His stomach pressed against her firm back, their sweaty skin rubbing together. His hands jumped from the bed to cup her huge tits. Her frame supported Derek now, but that did not stop her from continuing to use her ass to fuck the young man into submission, driving his hips and back into the headboard.

"Don't feel ashamed, honey." Helena panted. "No man has ever been able to out fuck me. Mmmm, that's it!" she panted, their bodies still driving into each other.

"Ughhh!" Derek grunted.

"Look at us, Derek. Look into the mirror." Helena gasped. Derek looked up to see his body and Helena's mashing together in heated sexual action. His body on top of hers, their sweat mixing together. His hands squeezing and sliding across the slick flesh of Helena's hanging breasts, his fingertips sliding across her hard nipples.

"Look at your wife, dear." Helena said next. Derek looked down. Heather was still in the same spot, still dozing. "She can't handle a few drinks without passing out. But her grandmother can fuck your brains out from sun down to sun rise and still be ready for more. Oh fuck... I think you picked the wrong Cline woman."

Helena continually drove her ass back at him, slamming him into the headboard. Derek was full of such fight and vigor, but Helena was fucking that right out of him. Derek had stopped driving into her ass. Helena was doing all the work now, driving back at him as his back rested against the headboard.

"You young guys are supposed to be getting nastier and nastier as time goes on, but none of you can match up to an old lady like me. You think you're such unstoppable studs, but when your balls deep in my asshole, you lose control and just fall apart. Look at you! Trying to teach me a lesson, but now I'm the one teaching you another lesson. Each bounce, each time your thick shaft goes in and out of my tight ass, it's another lesson I'm teaching you. Another lesson in pleasure." Helena moaned out.

Helena's butt was pile driving into Derek's already sore hips to the point where he could barely move. He tried to drive into her slightly, but Helena's ass was so forceful that it rendered his slight thrusts meaningless. So, he just kept feeling his cock going in and out of her tight asshole, nearly driving him to lose it.

Helena smirked as she fucked the young man. She heard his pained grunts of pleasure in her ear. Derek felt his arms wrapped around her body, and his hands full of her massive breasts.

"Squeeze my tits, Derek. Squeeze them hard." Helena begged. Derek's hands squeezed at her breasts harder, squeezing the firm, slick flesh hard, the pliant boobs pouring through his fingers, the nipples pressing into his palms.

"I saw you, today, checking out all of our asses. Not just me, but Jackie and Jocelyn's as well. And sure, Jackie's ass is young, high and tight. Jocelyn's is firm and mature and powerful. But mine is all of those things. It is the best rear end you have ever seen! Your wife's grandmother has the hottest ass in the family! You don't even look at Heather's body. Her ass. Her tits. Cause you know there's not much to see! Haha!" Helena declared.

"Look at your husband dear!" Helena called out to Heather, driving her ass back at him. "Look at him fighting for your love!"

"Shut up." Derek grunted.

"If you care so much, oh fuck... then stop fucking me." Helena panted. "Pull your cock out of your wife's grandmother's asshole and go to her. Stop squeezing my tits and embrace your wife. What means more to you, my tits or your wife? On your wedding night, which did you choose?"

Derek was silent. He just kept playing with her body, squeezing her mature udders, not able to get enough of the massive tits.

"Admit the truth, Derek. Admit you love my body. Admit to your wife that you're a fan of her grandmother's body." Helena said.

"No." Derek muttered, still molesting her breasts.

"Admit it, Derek. Admit my body is the hottest you've ever seen!" Helena commanded. "Imagine how good it will feel to admit the truth. Admit how you feel. Just try it. Heather will never know."

Derek was silent as he experienced Helena's asshole swallowing his dick to the root, her tight asshole stroking his dick. It was driving him mad. He had to cum desperately, but he was trying to hold back. For his wife. Who was just lying there, letting this indecent coupling happen. Derek wasn't happy that his wife had gotten drunk! This day was supposed to be perfect. But she had fucked up. If she hadn't, if she had decided not to drink, then none of this would have happened. He wouldn't be having incredible sex with his wife's grandmother. Because of Heather, Derek's dick was now plowing Helena's ass. Her incredible asshole, which was driving him up the wall with pleasure. She was fucking him so well. He was amazed that an older woman like her could be so athletic and have such stamina. He couldn't imagine her being worn out in bed. She could probably take on a whole football team and still be up for more.

"You could go all day, couldn't you?" Derek asked in a harsh whisper.

"I could spend the rest of my life having sex but it wouldn't be enough." Helena replied truthfully. "I have spent most of my life training my mind and my body for pleasure. It's what I'm built for. Don't you won't want to join me? Test the limits of our bodies. I can teach you what I know. You're a good student. Imagine spending your whole life in bed... with me. Imagine the depths of pleasure I could teach you. So take pleasure in my body. Fill all my holes with cum and worship me."

Derek sighed in pleasure. Her body was incredible, and it was driving his body insane. He couldn't help but react to her succulent, mature flesh.

"You love it, don't you? You love my body. Tell me." Helena commanded softly but firmly.

"Ughh... yeah." Derek grunted out painfully.

"C'mon Derek, let loose. Use my body to the fullest. Enjoy yourself. This night won't end till you do." Helena told him.

Derek was on the edge. He knew after a few more hours of this, he would be a very active participant. He was holding back, but Helena was wearing down his fight. If Heather just wanted to lie there and not fight back against her grandmother, then Derek wasn't going to fight back either.

"Helena... you're so fucking hot." Derek whispered.

"Ughhh!" Helena moaned out, her asshole quivering at this admission.

"Fuck!" Derek moaned out, as her ass nearly took him over the edge.

"You feel that! You feel what enjoying this will get you?" Helena moaned out. "You love my ass, don't you?"

"Yes! It feels so good!" Derek admitted. He could feel the weight of guilt leaving him. He was allowing himself to enjoy this, he didn't turn the pleasure away. And in doing so, he let the pleasure fill his body. Suddenly, Helena bent forward, letting her tits fall to the bed and stopped driving her ass back at him.

"If you love it so much, then fuck it hard! Fuck my ass like a man would! Fuck it and make it yours. Make it your property!" Helena commanded, looking over her shoulder.

Derek sat up straight, getting into position behind her. His hands slid up her sweaty body till they returned to her hips. Her ass was pointed up at him, primed to get fucked. Derek took a deep breath, pulled back, and drove his cock into her.

"AHHH!" Helena squealed. Derek began to piston his cock in and out of her.

"Fuck my ass!" Helena screamed out. "Tear that ass up!"

Derek sneered as he drove his thick cock in and out of his wife's grandmother's asshole. He reared back and slapped her ass-cheek with his hand.

SMACK!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Helena moaned out.

SMACK!

Derek repeated the act, smacking his wife's grandmother's ass like he owned it.

"You like that dick?" Derek asked. "You like taking it? You like me fucking you like you're my bitch?"

"I am no man's bitch." Helena said with a laugh. "Now Heather, she is our bitch!"

Derek looked up at his wife again.

"My body is better than hers, isn't it?" Helena asked.

"Your body is better. It fucking is." Derek relented, driving into her. "It's so much better than hers."

"You love it more than her pathetic body?" Helena asked. Derek was silent for a few moments as he fucked her. "Admit it, Derek!"

"Yes." Derek relented. "Okay! I love your body."

"More than hers?" Helena asked.

"Yes, okay. I love your body more than hers! Ugh!" Derek said, still furiously fucking her asshole. The couple stopped talking and focused on the pleasure.

Derek drove his cock in and out of his wife's grandmother's ass, again and again and again. He fucked her like an animal, like a beast acting on instinct. He was getting close.

"Fuck that ass! Fuck it!" Helena groaned out hoarsely.

"You like that? You like that dick?" Derek grunted.

"Mmmmm, yes! That dick is fantastic." Helena complimented. "You like that ass?"

"Yes! It's so fucking tight!" Derek grunted.

"It's better than anything Heather can do?" she asked.

"Yes!" Derek replied, answering without thinking, brutally slamming his cock into her asshole.

"Better than your wife's pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Better than your wife's kiss?"

"Yes!"

"You'd rather fuck your wife's grandmother's ass than make love to your wife?"

"Yes!"

"You love my body more than your wife?"

"Yes!"

"You love me more than you love Heather?"

"Yes!"

Derek didn't even know what he was saying. His entire worldview was centered on his wife's grandmother's asshole. He barely registered his declarations of love and superiority. Her ass felt too good to think about anything else.

Helena was very close to cumming. She had nearly transformed Derek into the man she needed him to be. She was so close.

She got on her hands and then lifted herself, reaching over her head to wrap her hands around the back of Derek's neck. She used his big strong neck to support her as she hung from him while he fucked her ass. She now looked like the figurehead on a ship, a voluptuous female form hanging from the young man. Her enormous breasts forced outward, pointed directly at the passed out Heather.

Derek's hands left her hips and slid to her silky, fleshy, sweaty breasts. He squeezed them over and over, twisting at her hard nipples whenever he had the opportunity.

"Ughh!" Derek grunted. Her body was too much. He was about to lose it.

Helena's eyes were lidding over. She was about to explode. As she got close, as she felt the meaty dick pistoning into her asshole, as she felt Derek's big hands pawing at her breasts, her focus was on Heather. Poor, dumb, passed-out Heather.

Helena could feel the orgasm coming. It would be the biggest one yet. And all she could think about was how much better it would be if Heather were to open her eyes. Open her eyes and see her grandmother for the slut she was. Open her eyes and see what a sex monster her husband was.

"Open your eyes." Helena muttered, over and over, her eyes lidding over. She felt the orgasm approaching. "Open your eyes. Open your eyes. Open your eyes. Open...your... eyes."

Then, it hit.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Helena screamed at the top of her lungs.

"UGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGHHHHH!" Derek grunted, his body twisting uncontrollably in pleasure.

Derek forced his entire cock deep into Helena's asshole just as it finally exploded. Band after band of cum fired from his dick into his wife's grandmother's welcoming ass. He just kept cumming, again and again, filling her ass with his cum. Helena's asshole was clenched around his cock, inducing the cock to fire off shots of thick cum into her ass.

Helena was on fire. Every nerve ending, every bit of her, was exploding with sensation. The air scratching across her sweaty skin, scraping across her throbbing nipples, her overstuffed asshole, it all contributed to her orgasm. Her voice grew hoarse as she screamed out unintelligibly.

She pushed her ass against Derek, trying to force as much dick into her asshole as she could. And he drove into her, trying to get as much of his cum as deep as he could in her tight asshole. Derek and his wife's grandmother were clutched together, his cock buried in her ass, all in the name of making their shared orgasm as hard as possible. And no force in the world could pull them apart.

And as they came, as the young man and the old lady rode out another orgasm together, they left this world, again.

***********

(Timeline C: A Beaten Cline Defeated by Time)

Derek roughly fucked Audrey's ass. In and out, in and out, again and again. He slapped her ass, spanked it red, and fucked her brains out. Derek was pure beast, but Audrey still kept one eye on business.

She found the strength during this rough anal fuck to grab a slip of paper and a pen from the side table. She fused the paper to her sweaty back, it getting soaked with her sweat. She handed the pen to Derek, expectantly.

In his animal like state, Derek found it in him to take in the piece of paper, and what it was. Derek suddenly was unsure of his surroundings. He looked around, uncertain. This just felt wrong. He shouldn't be in this room. He shouldn't be with this woman. He needed to be with someone different. Someone... older. Someone even hotter than Audrey. It should be a different woman who's ass he was fucking. This just felt wrong, but he couldn't explain why.

Audrey looked back at him, curiously. Derek was shaken from his unexplainable thoughts. He looked back at Audrey and remembered what he was doing. Who he was doing. What he was about to do.

So with an arrogant sneer, he clicked the pen, and signed his name on the dotted line.

Derek's modeling contract was now signed, his future now set.

************

"I talked to Kaitlyn, the hotel girl." Jocelyn began. "She saw Derek leave with that friend of yours, the redhead."

"Audrey Clarke." Helena replied. "Sneaky bitch."

"How the fuck did she get him? Sure, she's good looking, but I've got her beat!" Jackie whined.

Helena looked out at the city. Somewhere out there, Derek was getting some good pussy from that slutty fashionista. It just felt wrong. She just knew deep down that her and Derek would end up together. It just didn't seem right for him to end up with Audrey. She could just see herself, getting railed by the hot young man, with Heather passed out in front of them. The image made her pussy wet and her nipples hard. The image felt so vivid. It should have happened. How had it not happened? What had she done wrong. She pondered this for a few moments before coming to a conclusion.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,924 Followers
123456...8