The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers

And Derek, he was just holding on for the ride. His hands were squeezing her sweaty breasts avidly, manipulating the firm flesh.

Helena's head turned to note her audience.

"Ah." she began. "Perfect. Everyone's here. It's a party." she said with a confident smile.

"Uh, Ms. Cline, I'm sorry for watching. I hope you understand." Kaitlyn said apologetically, eager to not make this queen slut angry.

"Ha! Hon, you're not the first woman who's wanted to watch me at work." Helena replied. Kaitlyn nodded appreciatively.

"What did you need, Ms. Cline." Kaitlyn asked, stepping forward.

"Go wake up my granddaughter." Helena said, shaking her head at her passed out body. "She needs to see this."

Kaitlyn nodded and walked towards Heather. The other women watched Helena's perfect body fucking the young man into submission brutally.

"Mom." Jocelyn gasped with shock.

"Grandma." Jackie said with the same shock.

"When I said I was better at sex than you two, I meant it." Helena said firmly.

Helena noticed Jackie, Jocelyn and Audrey staring at her giant rack.

"They're FFs, in case you were all wondering. You girls think you have big tits, but none of you stack up to me. None of you could fill my training bra." Helena taunted.

Kaitlyn filled a glass with water and splashed it into the drunken bride's face. Heather sputtered and coughed as she was shocked into consciousness. Kaitlyn reached down to the bride.

"C'mon." she said, trying to help her to her feet.

"What's going on?" Heather asked.

"You need to see this." Kaitlyn replied with a wicked smile, getting the girl to her feet.

"Sheeee what?" Heather asked, still slightly drunk. Heather looked around. She saw her mother and her sister, looking at her, almost scared for her. There was also some redhead there too, and she had the same look on her face. Then, Heather looked at the bed. Her eyes widened.

At first, she thought they were just two strangers. She saw some voluptuous woman bouncing on a man's big dick. She saw the woman look back at her, and it was only then she realized this voluptuous woman was her grandmother. And it was only when she looked at the man on the bed, and she found his face, that she realized that this man was no stranger. It was her husband.

That sobered her up quick.

"What the... WHAT THE HELL!?" Heather screamed. She tried to run forward, but Kaitlyn held her back. Helena quivered in pleasure as she saw Heather's heart breaking.

"Heather..." Helena called out, still bouncing. "My dear granddaughter. You dim bulb. You naïve little girl."

"Grandma? Wh... what are you doing?" Heather gasped out, beginning to cry. Helena bit her lip in pleasure.

"I'm fucking your husband, dear. I'm riding his cock like a slut." she said in her posh, accented voice. "This is what happens when a 2 goes after a 10. You can't be surprised when he decides he'd rather dump the 2 to be with the 10. And hon, you're the 2. I'm a 10, and so is he."

"How... how could you do this?" Heather gasped, sobbing.

"Hon, when you're a 10, you get to do this. You get to fuck whoever you want. And your dear husband figured that out as well." Helena replied.

"But... you're my grandma?" Helena sobbed.

"Yes, I am, and he still thinks I'm hotter than you. He desires your grandmother more than he did you. I want you to remember that." Helena gasped. Heather's tear filled eyes fell to Derek.

"How could you do this to me, baby?" Heather pleaded.

Derek looked at her, his eyes meeting his wife's.

"I'm sorry, Heather." Derek began, "But you're grandmother is too fucking hot!"

Derek didn't intend to be so flippant, but the words came to him naturally. He couldn't turn away Helena anymore. She knew exactly how to work his dick. And her body was too insane to deny. She just knew how to work his dick like the instrument of sex it was.

Heather didn't recognize Derek anymore. He wasn't like this. Helena had done something to him.

"What'd you do? What did you do to him?" Heather asked.

"It's simple, dear. I fucked him. Your grandmother fucked your husband better than you ever could. How does that feel? How low must you feel that your fucking grandmother is hotter than you?" Helena asked.

"Grandma..." Heather sobbed. "You were my favorite! I loved you! How could you do this to me?"

"Heather, I'm a slut. A demoness. A snake. It is in my nature to do this." Helena stated.

"Derek... please! Come back to me!" Heather said desperately.

"I'm sorry, honey. I can't go back to you after this. You're not that good at sex. You're grandmother showed me what real fucking is about." Derek stated, squeezing Helena's immense FFs.

"Derek, this isn't you! This isn't you!" Heather cried out. She didn't recognize him anymore.

"You're grandmother rocked my world, honey. I'm a changed man. I can't go back to you now." Derek told his wife.

"But, but... but..." Heather stammered.

"Face facts, dear. Your husband loves me now. See?" Helena said. She grabbed the cheating husband's palms and pulled him to a sitting position. In one smooth motion, Helena's lips met Derek's.

"NOOOO!" Heather screamed. She watched as Helena and Derek's open mouths collided. She watched as her grandmother forced her tongue into her husband's mouth.

Helena wanted to make this kiss as filthy as possible. She opened her mouth, allowing the audience around them to see her tongue and Derek's mashing together wetly. She made sure Heather saw Derek suck her tongue. She made sure Heather saw Derek's tongue dive into her mouth aggressively.

"Please stop." Heather begged as she watched her husband and her grandmother make out. Helena's huge breasts pressed against Heather's husband's fit chest. But the lovers kept going at, kept making out in front of this audience.

The other women looked on in awe and revulsion. They were watching a grandmother make out with a young guy. It should be wrong, but, it was the hottest fucking thing they had ever seen.

Finally, their lips parted and Helena shoved Derek back onto the bed.

"Did you all know!? Did you all help?" Heather called out to the other women in the room.

"Hon, each and every one of these women wanted your husband's dick. They failed where I succeeded." Helena explained.

Heather looked around at the other women. They looked a bit sheepish when they looked at the young bride, betraying their desire.

"How could you all do this to me? This was my night! Why does it always have to be about you all?" Heather screamed out.

"It's over, honey." Jocelyn said to her daughter. "Let it go."

"NOO!" Heather screamed.

"Shut up." Helena commanded firmly, silencing the hysterical girl. Helena looked at the rest of the room, at the women bearing witness to this rite of passage.

"It's time for you all to watch, to bear witness to our final ascension. I want you all to see! I want the world to see! When we take sex to a level it's never been. To ascend and become evolved beings." Helena called out. None of the other women knew what the fuck she was talking about, but Derek did.

"Please, let me go!" Heather begged, trying to wrestle free from Kaitlyn, but Kaitlyn was working for Helena now, so she held the young wife in place.

The women watched as Helena put her hands on the headboard. Derek's hands were once again squeezing at her massive, mature breasts, embracing the smooth flesh. Derek knew what was coming.

Helena unleashed the fury. She began to bounce on the fat cock in her cunt like a possessed woman. She bounced from knob to root, her ass slamming into the young man's hips.

The audience watched, enraptured. There were four sets of hard nipples, four soaking pussies, and one sobbing wife. None of them had seen sex so rough, so brutal, so hot! Helena was absolutely destroying Derek, yet he matched her, driving into her as she slammed onto him.

Sweat was pouring off their bodies but they did not slow down. Helena drove Derek into the bed, causing the room to shake as she fucked him.

"Please let me go!" Heather begged to Kaitlyn.

"I can't." Kaitlyn said, not taking her eyes off of Helena.

Neither Helena or Derek could talk. All that could be heard from them were grunts and moans. Helena just bounced and bounced and bounced, the echoes of skin slapping together filled the room. The smell of sex hit their noses. The women in the room were enraptured.

As Helena destroyed Derek's thick cock, Helena looked at the women with fire in her eyes.

"Bow to me! Admit my superiority! Tell the world I'm your better! Admit it you bitches! Jackie, Jocelyn, everything you have is thanks to me and this body. You are simply shadows of perfection. And Heather, you simply do not belong among the family! See the truth! Admit it!" Helena roared.

The audience of sluts watched the action avidly. All were baffled by what they were seeing, and they had to let Helena know how impressed they were.

"Helena..." Audrey began, "I didn't know you were capable of this."

Audrey had to admit this old lady could fuck like an animal. Audrey was good at sex, but she couldn't compare to this ravenous older woman.

"Mom..." Jocelyn began, "Your ass is fucking incredible."

Jocelyn was proud of her ass, but even she had to admit her mother's was better. It drove into Derek, fucking him into the bed. It flexed firmly and never stopped bouncing.

"Grandma..." Jackie began, "Your tits are ridiculous."

Jackie was proud of her tits. But her grandmother had tits bigger than she could dream of having. And even though she was so much older, those tits were just as perky and firm as a young woman's rack. Jackie was jealous.

"Helena..." Kaitlyn began, "You are the queen."

Kaitlyn admired the way Helena controlled the room. She admired the power she had over all these mighty sluts. Kaitlyn could only dream of being like her.

Helena looked back, still bouncing furiously on Derek. She looked at Heather.

"Admit it!" Helena screamed. "Admit I'm your better!"

Heather was hysterical crying and unintelligible. Kaitlyn shook her, like the hot evil goon she was now for Helena.

"Answer her!" Kaitlyn said.

"Please Grandma!" Heather begged. But there was no mercy to be had from the evil grandmother. "Fine, uh, fine...you're better than me! Okay! You happy?"

"Bring her closer!" Helena ordered hoarsely. Unsure of what Helena had planned, Kaitlyn forced the young wife forward. As they reached the bed, Helena called out. "Bend her over. Put her face near my ass!"

Kaitlyn complied, forcing the young woman to bend over, her face a foot away from Helena's ass.

"That, my dear granddaughter, is my ass. An ass that your husband loves more than you." Helena said, slowing her bounces to let her granddaughter appreciate her rear-end.

"Yeah, it's so fucking hot! I love your ass more than my wife!" Derek moaned out.

"See? Girls, you two pick a cheek and spread them." Helena ordered Jackie and Jocelyn. Tentatively, they each took one side of the bed, reached down, and made contact with Helena's ass cheeks, each palming one. "Spread them." Helena ordered.

"Holy fuck." Jackie muttered, in awe of Helena's depravity.

"Oh my god." Jocelyn muttered, equally in awe. Each girl pulled an ass-cheek, exposing Helena's asshole to Heather's view.

"And that, my dear, favorite granddaughter, is my asshole. And, when a girl like you admits another woman is your superior, you have to be prepared to prove it. You need to illustrate this fact. An act of submission. Kaitlyn, you know what to do." Helena ordered.

"What?" Heather asked. But Kaitlyn did know what to do. Before Heather could fight back, Kaitlyn forced Heather's face forward, forcing it between the cheeks of her grandmother's ass.

"Nooommmppghhh!" Heather cried out, muffled by Helena's imposing ass.

Helena swiveled her hips, simultaneously fucking Derek and scrubbing her ass-crack against her granddaughter's face.

"Oh my god!" Kaitlyn moaned out.

"Holy fuck!" Jackie called out.

"This is incredible." Jocelyn said, deeply impressed.

"I... wow." Audrey moaned out from the side. This was depraved, more depraved than she had ever seen, but this was not the first time she had seen something like this.

"AHHH! That's it, my favorite granddaughter! My ass-crack is so sweaty from fucking your husband. Plus, your hubby's cum is dripping out of my asshole. I want my sweat and his cum all over your pretty face!"

Kaitlyn reached forward and pushed Heather's face against the grandmother's asshole as Helena scrubbed her ass against her.

"MMMMMPPPHHGGGG!" Heather grunted out.

The smell of sex, of pussy and cock, of semen and girl cum, of sweaty ass-crack and sexual exertion. These smells invaded the young wife's nose. And smell is connected to memory in such a deep way, it was doubtful Heather could ever forget.

Jackie and Jocelyn had released Helena's ass-cheeks. That job was unnecessary now that Heather's face was wedged deeply in-between the cheeks. With free-hands, Jackie was pinching her throbbing nipples and Jocelyn was rubbing her clit through her dress.

"OH MY GOD HELENA!" Derek began, "THIS IS SO HOT! Feel your grandmother's ass, honey! Dig your face in there! Take it! Feel her sweat and my cum all over your face!" Derek moaned out. His wife's grandmother marking her dominance in such a pronounced way was so fucking hot. Helena could not be any more sexy to him than she was at this moment.

"Let her go!" Helena ordered. Kaitlyn ripped the young wife back, her face now soaked with her husband's cum and her grandmother's sweat. Heather crumbled to the floor, a sobbing, emotional mess. And once she was out of sight on the ground, nobody cared about her anymore.

"Now, Jocelyn, I want you to slap my ass while I fuck young Derek." Helena ordered. Jocelyn nodded, reared back with her free hand, and gave her mother's firm rump a healthy slap.

SPANK!

"AHHH! That's it! Feel your mother's ass and know it will never be that good!" Helena moaned out.

"It is Mom. Your ass is better. It fucking is." Jocelyn admitted, feeling her mother's firm ass-cheek before rearing back.

SPANK!

"Jackie, I want you to feel my breasts." Helena commanded, "Squeeze them! Put your hands down Derek! Let my granddaughter cop a feel!"

SPANK!

Helena pulled her hands from the headboard, giving Jackie easy access. Jackie looked a bit unsure, but that did not last long. Almost eagerly, she reached down, and took each of her grandmother's massive breasts in each of her hands. She proceeded to give her rack a firm, healthy squeeze.

"Mmmmm! That's it, my dear! I know you love your tits, but I want you to feel these suckers and realize that your tits will never be as big! Never be as soft! Never be as sexy as your grandmother's tits!" Helena moaned out.

"These are amazing, Grandma! So much bigger than mine." Jackie admitted, squeezing her enormous sweaty breasts over and over again.

SPANK!

"Kaitlyn, I want you to rub my clit! Do that and know your place is at my side, helping me get the pleasure I deserve." Helena commanded.

Kaitlyn nodded. She bent over, reached a trembling hand between Helena's legs, ran her fingers through her silver cunt-hair, and proceeded to rub her soft fingers against Helena's clit.

"I hope you cum, hard! Harder than I ever have. You've earned it." Kaitlyn whispered hotly as the old lady bounced slowly on the young man's cock. Kaitlyn then leaned down and ran her tongue along Helena's spine, gathering Helena's sex-sweat into her eager mouth. Eager for an opportunity to go further, she ran her free hand up Helena's torso and joined Jackie in squeezing one of Helena's massive breasts. And those two hands were still not enough to contain one of her massive breasts.

SPANK!

"Audrey, I know you don't like me. You hate women like me and your boss! So I won't force you to touch me. But, I will allow you to touch yourself. Finger your cunt and cum as an admission. An admission that I am a better fuck than you, that I could pull a man that you could not." Helena commanded.

"You're a fucking bitch, you know that?" Audrey said angrily, sitting on a loveseat, lifting her skirt angrily, and forcing two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. Not that she really needed her fingers. She was close to cumming just watching this shit.

"Look at you, all working at my pleasure. That makes me your better. Now tell me! Who am I?" Helena asked.

"You're my grandmother!" Jackie said, pinching Helena's hard nipples.

"You're my mother!" Jocelyn said.

SPANK!

"You're the matriarch of the Clines!" Audrey admitted, her fingers juicy with her girl-cum.

"You're the queen!" Kaitlyn whispered, flicking the old woman's clit.

"Now back away! It's just me and him now. We have to do this together. Watch this! Watch what sex can be!" Helena ordered. Jackie's hands left her grandmother's perky FFs. Jocelyn's hands left her mother's ripe ass cheeks. Kaitlyn's furious fingers left the grandmother's clit.

Derek's hands traveled around to her ass, giving each full cheek an appreciative squeeze before running up her silky skin until they returned to her chest, slapping against Helena's tits once more. Helena smirked and looked down at the young man she was banging. Her focus was entirely on him. She resumed her rough, furious bouncing.

"Helena..." Derek grunted with a smile, "You're everything I'll ever need. You are the hottest, sexiest woman I've ever met. I will spend the rest of my life fucking you... uh I'm close."

Helena was nearing her own orgasm. It was shaping up to be the game-changer. The world shaking orgasm she craved. But she just needed a bit more to set her over the edge.

"The vows... fuck, fuck, FUCK! Tell me your wedding vows! FUCKING SHIT FUCK!" Helena moaned out. She still was unrelenting in fucking him, her ass rendering his thighs into numbness. Both of them were covered in sweat, but his hands still held a firm grip on her rack as he squeezed at them. Derek's cock was set to explode, but he had one more thing to say.

"Life is full of choices, ugh fuck, Helena! Each choice can decide the rest of your life, FUCK! Helena your tits are incredible! Ugh, um, life can go in infinite directions. Different permutations, different outcomes. Oh god, YES! KEEP FUCKING ME! You can literally end up anywhere in life... with anyone. God, you're incredible. But I honestly feel, from the bottom of my heart, and my fucking cock, that in each and every one of these different outcomes, different destinies, I would have, oh fuck yes, I would have ended up with you." Derek finished.

"No!" Heather moaned out.

"YESSSS! THAT'S IT! I'M CLOSE!" Helena screamed out. Her hands fell from the headboard and hung behind her. Her head fell back as she looked up to the heavens. Her and Derek were driving into each other furiously. Derek's hands were squeezing at her fleshy tits as she held them out to him.

"C'MON DEREK! DO IT! FUCK YOUR WIFE'S GRANDMOTHER'S CUNT! FILL HER WITH CUM! GET YOUR WIFE'S GRANDMOTHER PREGNANT!" Helena screamed.

"UGH FUCK!" Derek grunted loudly. He was turning the corner.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCCCCCKKK! FUCCCK! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Helena screamed, the orgasm about to hit.

"UGHHHHHHH!" Derek grunted, about to explode. The two lovers hit their orgasms simultaneously.

Time froze, and the world shook.

The aroused expressions of the eavesdropping sluts were frozen. Each woman was wide eyed and watching. The tears were frozen on Heather's cheeks. Derek's pained face as he came was frozen in time. Helena's open mouthed scream was silent and unmoving.

Her magnificent ass was frozen as it flexed when she came. Her asshole was frozen in place, quivering as she orgasmed. Her tits were frozen as they were being molded like dough in Derek's big hands. Her cunt was frozen as it squeezed Derek's cock, making it explode. And the semen exploding from Derek's dick was frozen in place, about to fill his wife's grandmother's fertile cunt, about to soak her eggs with his seed and no doubt knock her up.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,892 Followers
1...345678