The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,853 Followers

Why was she getting these weird vibes from her grandmother? She had done nothing wrong. Heather couldn't figure out what was up. But Helena, she would know. Helena was the most knowledgeable, worldly person she knew. She was sure her grandmother understood dreams and what they meant. She was sure she would have better understanding of déjà vu and what caused it. She was sure Helena had an explanation. Maybe she could bring all this to the surface.

It would seem Derek and Helena's journey to conquer time had an unintended consequence. In their journey to conquer time, in the act of helping each other conquer time, they had dragged someone else with them. Someone less intelligent, someone who couldn't understand what she was seeing. Or more specifically, Helena's mighty ass, used as a weapon to subdue her granddaughter and fuck her granddaughter's husband, that ass is what dragged Heather through the layers of time. Heather's face first experience with her grandmother's ass-crack had shattered her world and bound her to the enlightened couple trough their journey, bound submissively by the power of her grandmother's ass. Helena's ass made Heather a hanger-on, a toy in a bigger game. Going face first into her grandmother's rear end had transformed Helena and Derek into conquerors, and like it or not, Heater was along for the ride.

Helena was very much aware of this. And, like the cunning slut she was, she already had plans to use this side-effect to her advantage.

The universe was in flux. The strings of times were quivering. And Derek felt it. Derek felt the universe, felt time and space, quiver around him. Derek embraced the feeling and groaned in pleasure. He looked forward to seeing Helena again. She had shown him so much. She no doubt had more lessons to teach.

Derek's future was set.

(Author's Note: And that's the end of "The Cline's Conquer Time". A lot of work finally complete. Thanks to those who stuck around to read the whole thing. I am sure some of these characters will appear again, and I think this line of stories is fertile territory for more. But, that's far in the future. For now, I have a few more stories in the pipeline, so check out my author page where I will keep you guys up to date. Thanks again.)

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,853 Followers
1...345678