The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers

"Right place. Right time." she muttered.

"What was that?" Jocelyn asked, puffing at her cigarette.

"I said, right place, right time." Helena began, turning around to face the other two Cline women. "It's not that Audrey is hotter than any of us. It's just that she was in the right place at the right time." she explained. Both Jocelyn and Jackie were not paying attention. They were staring at her chest. Helena looked down to see her nipples protruding through the dress.

"Up here girls." Helena replied. Both women looked up.

"Cold night?" Jackie asked smugly.

"Not at all." Helena replied calmly. Both the women took another glance at her protruding nipples under her tight dress. They were not used to seeing Helena that exposed. She was usually so in control.

"Girls!" Helena called out. Both looked up at her again. "Do you girls want a peek?"

"Ew, Mom." Jocelyn said.

"Yeah, Grandma." Jackie added. "Just control your old lady nipples and we'll all be just fine."

Helena simply smiled. She turned to look back at the city, resting her hands on the metal rail. She looked to the sky, to the twinkling stars.

Why did the universe work this way? Why did time and space conspire to work against her, when she was so obviously right?

She pondered time and space as she let the cool night air embrace her voluptuous form.

************

(Timeline B: Just One Drink)

Kaitlyn rolled off of the married man, settling on the sweat-soaked sheets. Derek tried to stay conscious, but with the adrenaline fading away, he was very close to passing out. He felt the slut curl up next to him.

"You were incredible. Maybe the best I've ever had." Kaitlyn whispered, kissing his ear softly. She put her hand on his chest and pressed her soft breasts against his side. She scratched his chest with her nail affectionately.

Derek tried to keep his thoughts together. Tried to stay awake and not spend his wedding night sleeping with another woman. But he just couldn't. He was so tired. So exhausted. And so guilty. He felt terrible. He had betrayed his wife. The woman he vowed to cherish forever. He had cheated on her within the first twelve hours of their marriage. What an asshole he was. What a fucking prick, to fuck another woman on his wedding night. Derek just wanted to crawl into a hole and die. He wanted to escape this situation, escape the guilt he was feeling.

This just felt so wrong. He took in his surroundings. He shouldn't be in this room. This was all wrong. This wasn't how things were supposed to be. This wasn't the bed he was supposed to be in. This wasn't the woman he should have just fucked. It wasn't Kaitlyn he should have fucked. But, it wasn't Heather either. Who was he supposed to have fucked?

As he faded into sleep, he kept asking himself, why did he have to leave his room tonight? Why did he decide to go into town, where he ran into Kaitlyn? Why couldn't he have just stayed in his room, or at the very least, why didn't he just go to the bar?

How could it have been any worse?

***********

"Who the fuck is Kaitlyn?" Jackie yelled out.

"She's the hotel clerk. She's been helping to get things set up." Jocelyn replied, smoking her cigarette wistfully.

"Helping my ass! All she was doing was helping get Derek's dick into her cunt!" Jackie whined.

"It would seem so." Jocelyn said.

"How? That bitch wasn't hotter than me! Why would he pick her?"

Helena looked out at the city. How had Derek ended up with that pushy hotel clerk? He shouldn't have. It just felt like he should have ended up with her, fucking her mature cunt. Helena understood the young man, probably better than he understood herself. It should have been her getting plowed. Not Kaitlyn. Not Audrey. Not Jackie. Not Jocelyn. Not Heather. Her. The grandmother of the bride. How had this gone wrong? How had she failed? Then, it came to her.

"Right place, right time." she muttered.

"What was that?" Jackie asked, puffing at her cigarette.

"I said, right place, right time." Helena began, turning around to face the other two Cline women. "It's not that Kaitlyn is hotter than any of us. It's just that she was in the right place at the right time." she explained. Both Jocelyn and Jackie were not paying attention. They were staring at her chest. Helena looked down to see her nipples protruding through the dress.

"Up here girls." Helena replied. Both women looked up.

"What are you so excited about?" Jocelyn asked.

"Nothing you would understand." Helena replied. "I admire the girl. She swooped in. Time and space worked in her favor. Can't fault her for that. Can't blame her for seizing the prize, and showing him a good time."

Both Jocelyn and Jackie's eyes were staring at her chest again.

"Girls!" Helena called out. Both of them looked up in surprise. "Do you girls want a peek?"

"Ew, Grandma." Jackie said.

"Yeah, Mom." Jackie added. "Just control your fucking nipples and we'll all be just fine."

Helena simply smiled. She turned to look back at the city, resting her hands on the metal rail. She looked to the sky, to the twinkling stars.

Why did the universe work this way? Why did time and space conspire to work against her, when she was so obviously right?

She pondered time and space as she let the cool night air embrace her voluptuous form.

*************

(Timeline F: Helena Cline Conquers Time)

"Uh." Helena panted softly, falling forward onto the bed, the energy nearly fucked out of her. She had felt the same ripple she had felt before. Her mind had left her, and she was... somewhere. She didn't know where, but it wasn't here. She didn't know how long she was gone, how long her and Derek had spent clutched together in orgasm.

She was soooo close! She knew she was flirting with the limits of time. Going to battle with time. But she still hadn't conquered time. Not yet. Somehow, the filthy sex was not filthy enough. They needed to break down all barriers. The world needed to shake as they fucked. But as she looked around, all she saw was stillness. All she heard was silence. It takes a smart mind to look at a situation and see what doesn't belong. It takes a truly brilliant mind to look at a tableau and see what's missing. What should be there. And Helena, she suddenly saw what was missing. She saw the barriers holding them back.

Derek had fallen back against the headboard, utterly exhausted. And drained. He could barely think. He just wanted to close his eyes and sleep for days. He didn't know how long he was out for, how long he was resting. He didn't sleep, but he wasn't awake. He was somewhere in the middle. He was only shaken completely awake as Helena maneuvered him onto his back.

"What are you doing?" Derek muttered, eyes barely open.

"We're not done yet!" Helena said harshly.

"Helena..." Derek gasped. "I've got nothing left."

"You're at the edge. You're limit. This is what you've got to break through." Helena called out, eyes wide in an almost insane fervor. Derek looked up to see Helena dragging him down the bed. He jerked when he felt her fingers snake around his thick shaft.

"See Derek, I think you've still got some left in the tank." she remarked at the feel of his semi-hard dick.

"It's, uh, it's just going down." Derek said. He saw Helena begin to straddle him.

"Derek, take it from me, the best orgasms are the ones you have to dig for. So, you need to find your balls, dig deep, and find that untapped reservoir of cum deep inside you. Because, we're gonna need it." Helena said, slapping the tip of his dick against her wet cunt.

"Helena, I know what you were saying before, about solving the secrets of time. It's all bullshit, I know. So, just please, let me be." Derek muttered.

"Never. I've figured it out. I know what to do now. You just need to play the part. You need to get that big dick hard, and I'll do the rest." Helena said. Without further ado, she squatted down, taking Derek's cock into her mature cunt again.

"Ahhh!" Derek grunted as he felt Helena's tight pussy around him again. He was still not at full hardness, but he was hard enough for Helena to take him inside her to the root. She settled down onto Derek's hips.

"I know what I'm doing, and I'll prove it to you." she said to the exhausted young man. She looked around the room, as if searching for something.

"I know you're watching." she began. Derek was confused as he lied there. "I know you've been watching us all night... Kaitlyn."

"What?" Derek asked. She sneered at the young man and continued.

"Kaitlyn, I know you're out there. You asked earlier if you could help. You can. I need your help now." Helena said. She looked down at Heather. "I need you to wake up my granddaughter."

"WHAT!?" Derek called out, eyes opened wide. Helena gave him a smug smile. "NO!" he called out sitting up, bringing his hands up to shove her off of him. She easily grabbed her wrists and wrestled him. Before he knew it, she had pinned his hands against her breasts.

"You might as well just squeeze my tits. That's all the good your hands are gonna do you." she said, holding his hands firmly to his chest. Using his wrists to balance herself, she began to bounce again. "Besides, I felt your dick throb. I think you want Heather to see this as badly as I do."

"Helena, please." Derek begged, his fingers unconsciously squeezing her breasts again.

"If you don't want to fuck me, then don't do it. I won't stop you. Toss me away and stop my evil plans. Or... you can trust me, see where this goes, and travel to a world of infinite pleasure. This is your last chance to walk away. But don't you want to see more? Don't you want to see what this body can really do? We've only scratched the surface. Hon, do you want to see the universe? Do you want all your questions answered? Then follow me. I'll be your guide."

Derek looked at her, unsure. Sure, her body was incredible. Her tits were massive, her ass was perfect, and she was shockingly gorgeous. Plus, she fucked like a mynx. She knew what she was doing and she would no doubt do it all. But, he loved his wife. Even though she was not as hot as her grandmother. Or not as good in bed as her grandmother. Or not as smart and worldly as her grandmother. Compared to her grandmother, Heather was quite frankly a dull, boring idiot. Helena was smoking hot, and she knew his mind better than anyone he had ever met. She shared something with Derek that Heather did not. Helena and Derek, they were equals, in mind and body. They were a perfect match.

So why would he choose Heather? He loved her personality and sure she was young and cute. But when the time came to step up, she crumbled. She had become immature and selfish. Her grandmother stepped in and took her place, being the brilliant, mature woman he needed. Helena made him realize that in many ways Heather was still just a girl. He needed a woman. But he did love Heather. He did. And that was the only thing holding him back. That was the only barrier stopping him from fully diving into this incredible sex. Heather was holding him back. She was the barrier. She was the limit.

Suddenly, Derek knew Helena was right. He saw her plan, and he immediately realized she was right. There could be no barriers when progress had to be made. She had taken him to his limit, and it was his choice to break through. He could have his life's work solved, and get incredible sex in the process. Or he could stay with his plain, boring wife. What was the choice here?

Derek looked up at Helena and smiled, like an angel falling from grace.

"Kaitlyn... I'm waiting." Helena said in a sing-song voice.

***********

Kaitlyn had seen everything. Every moment of it. Every millisecond of sex that took place between Derek and Helena, his wife's grandmother.

And she could not stop cumming.

She had watched the footage avidly. It was the greatest sex she had ever seen, bar none. Helena was a fucking goddess, and Kaitlyn knew she would watch this footage over and over trying to pick up Helena's tricks.

Still wearing only her peeled-to-the-side thong, she had taken a big rubber dildo and shoved it in and out of herself as she watched. She had been worked up to start and had a few more orgasms. But, as the sex moved onto brutal anal sex, every shove into the dildo inside her was making her cum. She was literally squirting with every stroke, her juices squirting onto her laptop, soaking it to the point where she wondered if it would ever work properly again.

"I can't compare! I can't compare! I can't compare!" she chanted fervently, in a rapturous fervor as she fucked herself. She had finally confronted the truth. She had finally admitted her steaming girl-crush on Helena Cline. She was finally ready to admit Helena was superior to her in every way.

Kaitlyn would do anything to get close to Helena Cline. To become her eager student. Her partner-in crime. She would do whatever it took. She would debase herself just to gain Helena's respect. She would do whatever the fuck that goddess wanted just to get her approval. To learn from her in some way, to be even half as good at fucking as she was. To even be in her wake would be enough. She would do literally anything to become like this goddess Helena Cline. She would do anything to get close to her, to gain her approval, to become her student, her apprentice. Kaitlyn would fulfill whatever sick request Helena made of her, just so she could get close.

She expected that Helena would put her through her paces just to gain her respect. She expected that Helena would make Kaitlyn prove her willingness to bend to her will. And Kaitlyn would bend. Bend over and take it. She would do whatever Helena wanted.

Kaitlyn would watch from the sidelines as Helena fucked a man. And if Helena wanted Kaitlyn to just watch and not participate, to not take any pleasure, she would. Kaitlyn would assist in any way she could. If Helena needed a warm-up, if she needed some lube on her cunt or asshole, Kaitlyn would provide an eager tongue. If Helena needed her ass fucked by a hot guy, Kaitlyn would be there to spread her ass-cheeks. If Helena needed a bit of extra pleasure, Kaitlyn would be right there, squeezing or sucking her massive breasts, flicking her clit with her fingers as a man fucked her and gave her the many orgasms she clearly deserved.

And Kaitlyn would prove her willingness to do anything for Helena. She would suck a thick cock straight after fucking Helena's ass. She would rim her asshole, burying her tongue inside of her. Kaitlyn would suck her cunt eagerly and without hesitation. Kaitlyn would suck the cum straight out of any of Helena's holes. Kaitlyn would accept rubbing her bare cunt against Helena's body as the only pleasure she could have until she completed her training. Until she knew how to fuck a man as well as Helena could.

"I can't compete with you! I can't compete with you! I can't compete with you! I can't compete with you! I CAN'T COMPETE!" Kaitlyn moaned out, in worship of her new hero. She squealed loudly as she came, her cunt squirting in the process. After a minute or two of this, she could finally take no more, and as Helena and Derek collapsed in pleasure, she did the same.

She was catching her breath when she heard her name. At first, she thought she was dreaming, but as she looked up, she realized Helena was saying her name.

"Kaitlyn, I know you're out there. You asked earlier if you could help. You can. I need your help now." Helena said. She looked down at Heather. "I need you to wake up my granddaughter."

Kaitlyn's eyes widened. Helena, this queen slut, was calling for her. She needed her help. It was Kaitlyn's duty to help her guests, no matter the time or place. And by god, she would help Helena with whatever she needed.

"Kaitlyn... I'm waiting." Helena said in a sing-song voice.

Kaitlyn got to her feet and began to throw on her clothes. She quickly tossed on her skirt and simply put on her blazer over her bare chest. She slipped on her heels and hurried away. Her goddess had made a request. There was work to do.

***********

Jocelyn and Jackie were in the hallway, outside the door of their wedding suite.

"UGHHHH! UGHHHH!" they heard Helena grunt from inside. The sex had gotten quiet, so the Cline women had gone into the hall to the door of the suite, just in time to hear the sex resume. They listened at the door intently.

Both women were stunned to see someone turn the corner. A pale, redhead emerged in a slinky black dress walking towards them. She looked to be the woman Helena was chatting to earlier. Audrey Clarke caught sight of the two Cline women, standing outside the door to her destination. They eyed her intently.

Audrey slowed down as she approached. She eyed the two for a second before hearing a moan from inside.

"AHHHHH! FUCK!"

"Is Helena in there?" Audrey asked.

"What's it to you?" Jackie asked brattily.

"I came here to give her a piece of my mind." Audrey stated.

"We're too late, dear." Jocelyn stated. "I think young Derek is giving her a piece of something else."

"UGHHH! FUCK THAT'S GOOD!" Helena screamed out.

"So..." Audrey began. "We're the losers then."

"No, I think dear Heather might be the loser in this equation." Jocelyn replied. All three of the sluts laughed at that.

They were all surprised when they heard someone else approaching. They turned to see the cute, sexy hotel hostess Kaitlyn approaching.

"What are you doing here?" Jocelyn asked.

"Excuse me, ladies." Kaitlyn said. "The guests need room service."

Kaitlyn produced a key card from her cleavage and approached the door. She stared the other sluts down as they parted to let reach the door. Eying them suspiciously, she swiped the card and unlocked it. As she cracked open the door, she turned to face the others.

"I'm sorry, ladies, I can't let anyone else inside." Kaitlyn said.

But they were not to be stopped. The three other women burst inside, eager to see the action first hand. Kaitlyn was forced inside, ahead of them. The door shut behind them as they were all in the marital suite. The clicks of four sets of heels echoed through the entrance hall as they walked tentatively to the bedroom. Finally, all four women emerged into the bedroom. And what they saw froze them all to the spot.

The smell hit them first. The smell of sex. Of sweat. Of exertion. It permeated the room. And the heat off their bodies made the room humid and dewy with moisture.

"Oh my god!" Jackie called out.

"Holy shit!" Jocelyn muttered.

"Holy fuck!" Audrey stated.

All three women's words were said in a mixture of disgust and arousal. Kaitlyn simply gulped. She knew what to expect, but seeing it bared in front of you was a different story.

Helena and Derek were on the bed, naked, Helena furiously riding him. Both were drenched with sweat, as it literally poured from their bodies.

Jocelyn and Jackie were both disgusted and aroused. Sure, they knew Helena had sex, but seeing it actually happening, seeing her at work, seeing her so brutally fucking the young man was a different story. And sure, they had seen Helena's clothed body and they knew it was pretty fucking good, but it didn't compare to actually seeing her in action, seeing that body used to its full potential.

All the women that had entered the room were catty, competitive, jealous women. So as soon as these busty women entered this room, their eyes locked on Helena's massive, jutting breasts, breasts bigger than any of them had ever seen.

"My god, they're huge!" Audrey muttered.

"Holy shit, Mom." Jocelyn said, admired the immense size of Helena's chest.

"Those are fucking amazing!" Jackie admitted.

All four women watched Helena at work. Seeing her massive breasts bouncing. Her magnificent ass flexing. It was an incredible view.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,916 Followers
123456...8