The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers

This tableau of sex was frozen like a painting. Frozen in all of their minds. Then, the world went black.

Derek's mind, his consciousness left his body. His body was frozen in pleasure, but his mind was not. It felt like he was cascading downward, through different layers of time. Derek did not feel bound by the rules of time anymore. He could see everything, and he could come and go as he pleased. Frozen to the spot, frozen while ejaculating into his wife's grandmother, he saw how this scene played out.

***********

"Are you okay?" Kaitlyn asked, shaking Helena's shoulder. Kaitlyn had watched the older woman cum. She had watched the young man fill her cunt with his cum till it overflowed. Her ears were ringing after Helena screamed to the heavens. She watched as Helena collapsed onto Derek, both unconscious as they gathered their breaths.

Kaitlyn stepped over the sobbing young wife on the floor as she approached the bed. All the other women were frozen, shaken by what they had seen Helena do.

If she didn't see her breathing, Kaitlyn would be worried Helena was dead. She tentatively touched her shoulder again, proud to be able to touch such a perfect creature.

"Satisfied." Helena mumbled. Kaitlyn shook her shoulder again.

Helena was shaken awake. She looked around and studied her surroundings curiously. Then she smiled, smugly.

"There is no doubt anymore who is in control here." Helena began, her voice hoarse. "Join me now, take part in the party. Or walk away, and never get close."

Heather was sobbing on the floor. Witnessing this, witnessing this almost ritualistic sex act between her husband and her grandmother, watching both total strangers and her closest family members be complicit in this, betraying her, humiliating her openly and viciously, this caused Heather's mind to break. She had fallen to the floor, near catatonic. And no one seemed to notice.

It would seem as if she was another beaten Cline, defeated by time.

Audrey was tempted, but she backed away. Helena was the best fuck she had ever witnessed. But Audrey would never admit defeat. She would never admit inferiority, and if she got in that bed, it was all but admitting Helena would always be her better. No, Audrey would back away, take the lessons she had learned and use them to her advantage.

She would be the queen someday, but not today.

But Jocelyn, Jackie and Kaitlyn all wanted their piece of the barely conscious young man. Kaitlyn ripped off her blazer, exposing her DDs. Her skirt fell to the floor, as did her soaked thong. Jackie let her tight dress slip from her shoulders, exposing her DDs and hot young body to the world. And Jocelyn let her slinky dress fall from her, exposing her mature EEs and imposing ass.

Derek's eyes opened as he realized where he was. He was surrounded by four, naked, voluptuous women. Helena laughed.

"Derek, you're in for a long night."

Time sped up as Derek watched this scene play out, as his mind cascaded through the rest of the evening. He saw each woman riding his cock, taking their turn. He saw all four on their knees, lined up for him, asses and cunts ready to be fucked. He saw Helena riding his cock as he sat up. Her tits were smothering his face, and Jocelyn and the others joined in, pressing their prodigious racks around his head, smothering him from all sides with their huge tits.

And Heather watched this all, catatonic. She didn't move but her eyes were watching. Watching her grandmother, mother, sister, and some bitch she didn't know fucking her husband into oblivion with all of their holes as he eagerly joined in. She saw his eager, arrogant smirk. His was active, involved, assured, vocal. He was a new man now. She had been left behind.

He saw the next morning, Derek flying to his honeymoon destination, Helena next to him. He saw her on the beach, decked out in her filthy thong bikini. He saw the sex they had in their honeymoon suite. He saw them flying to Italy, to Helena's villa. He saw other women joining them. He saw himself in threesomes with Kaitlyn, Jocelyn and Jackie. He saw different permutations of these threesomes and foursomes and fivesomes happen. He saw other women joining in, like Nina Baxter, Helena's rival. He saw all of these women submit to Helena's will, submitting to her. He saw Kaitlyn, Jocelyn, Jackie and Nina all sucking his cum from Helena's cunt on more than one occasion. Helena was truly the queen.

He saw Helena's belly stretch as she was quickly with child. He saw the child be born, a young girl, a girl with bright intelligent eyes. He saw her as an adult, as beautiful as her parents. And he saw what her role was, and the impact she had on the future. Because, when two evolved people procreate, the child they have would no doubt be something special. Something entirely new to this world.

Derek's mind saw time play out. He watched this timeline play out, saw how each of his decisions played out. Derek felt what felt like an eternity watching this, before his mind cascaded downward, eager to explore the different permutations of time.

************

(Timeline E: Jocelyn Cline Battles Time)

Derek felt the sun hit his flesh as Jocelyn rode him. She had uncovered her leather corset, her leather stockings and gloves. She looked like the leather sex-goddess she claimed to be.

His cock was buried in her tight cunt once more as she rode him furiously.

"I want you to cum, Son! I want you to fucking cum! Your mommy wants you to cum!" Jocelyn screamed.

"No!" Derek cried out. "I don't want to cum! I want to hold it for you, Mommy! I want to save it!"

"No, my son! You need to cum now! Do as your mommy tells you!" Jocelyn ordered.

"I don't want to cum! It's so much better this way. I don't want to cum! I don't want to cum!" Derek cried out.

Derek tried his damndest to hold back. She was so right. It was so much better to make her force him to cum against his will. It made his orgasms blindingly good. He didn't want to cum, but deep down, he did. So, with Jocelyn furiously riding his thick, young cock, it would not be long before he came.

Derek watched from the side, watching this timeline play out like he had the other. He watched as he pleaded with his new 'Mommy' to not let him cum, but she was merciful. And it was not long before her tight cunt drove him over the edge and he exploded once more deep inside her.

Derek watched this future play out. He saw the naïve Heather not think twice as she returned to her suite to find Derek and her mother, fully clothed but shockingly intimate. Derek watched how happy Heather was when Jocelyn told her she might stay with them for a bit till they got settled.

Derek watched as Heather got confused and upset when Jocelyn insisted that she stay in the master bedroom while staying with her daughter. Derek saw her confusion when Jocelyn insisted that it was okay that Derek join his mother-in-law in the master bedroom. Derek saw her sadness as she spent night after night listening from downstairs as Jocelyn and Derek were blatantly having sex in the bedroom. Derek saw Heather lie to herself and convince herself that sex wasn't happening between her mother and husband.

Derek watched Jocelyn take over Heather's life. He watched as Jocelyn systematically forced Heather out of the house. He watched as Jocelyn took her daughter's place in Derek's bed on a more permanent basis. He saw how she made him cum deep inside her tight cunt every fucking day. He saw the children he would plant in his mother in-law's belly. He saw the way she smothered him with her massive breasts and made him take her hard nipples into his mouth, forcing him to consume the sweet milk from her swollen breasts on a daily basis. He saw what submission to a 'Mommy' really was, living under her thumb on a daily basis. He saw what true dominance was as she bossed Derek around, ran his life, and provided him children. He saw that he had never been happier.

And things went on like that, on and on. Until one day, when the doorbell rang, when both Jocelyn and Derek were shocked to see Helena at the door. And Jocelyn was not happy when Helena butted her way inside, imposing on Derek and Jocelyn's twisted relationship. And Jocelyn was not happy as Helena dominated the conversation once inside, as Derek's mommy was forced to cook for her own mother. Derek could see how angry Jocelyn was getting at this intrusion. Derek knew how she got when she was angry. He knew he was in for it.

And he was, but not how he expected. Jocelyn was getting more and more angry as Helena imposed on her hospitality. Jocelyn's anger kept growing and growing, getting more and more furious as Helena kept testing her limits. Jocelyn's anger reached its peak when Helena firmly suggested to her daughter that she stay on the couch and let her mother take the master bedroom, where Derek would of course join her.

Jocelyn was shocked by this. She was blind with anger and she couldn't find words to express her shock at her mother's ballsy maneuver, using her own move against her. And she was even more shocked when she realized her mother's maneuver was somehow working. Jocelyn had never felt so taken aback as she did at that moment. For the first time, she felt like one of the many women Jocelyn had stolen a man from. She was on the defensive. She was speechless. No slut had dared ever challenge her. No one had been stupid enough to dare try. And now she was in her own mother's crosshairs for the first time, and like so many women before, she was wilting under the pressure. Wilting beneath her mother's supreme will.

And while she was trying to sort through the rubble of her succinct defeat at the hands of her own mother, Helena was getting very busy. Jocelyn soon found herself curled up on the couch, hours later, trying to sleep while Helena and Derek's moans echoed throughout the house from the master bedroom. Helena and Derek's fucking was so lusty and vigorous that it felt like the whole house was shaking. It felt like the whole world was shaking.

And for Derek, it was.

Derek's mind cascaded onward.

************

(Timeline D: Jackie Cline Flirts with Time)

Heather woke up to a continuous creaking noise. She looked down and realized she was clad in only her underwear. Confused and hung over, she stumbled to her feet.

"What the fuck!?" she called out.

On the bed was Jackie, wearing her wedding dress. And below her, being ridden by Jackie, was Derek, her husband.

"Oh. Hi baby sister!" Jackie called out, not stopping.

"What... wha... what are you doing?" Heather cried, falling to her knees.

"Sorry, Sis. I meant to be gone by now, but your hubby's dick is too fucking good. FUCK!" Jackie squealed out.

"How... how could you do this to me?" Heather cried out, looking at her husband's strained face. Jackie straightened up.

"Look at me, Sis. Look at how I fill out this dress." Jackie said. Her tits were testing the dress's tensile strength. She could see a few rips and splits beginning to form in the material. "Can you blame him?"

Finally, the overworked dress gave in to the pressure, splitting down the front, causing her massive breasts to spill outward, exposed to her little sister.

"You bitch! You fucking bitch!" Heather cried out, running out of the room.

"Do you want your ring back?" Jackie called out gleefully, the glittering diamond now back on her finger, where it rightly belonged. Heather, of course, didn't respond. Jackie looked down at Derek and smiled. Both of the illicit lovers cackled at the pathetic girl as they continued rutting. Derek's hands returned to her prodigious rack once more and gave them another healthy squeeze, causing her copious flesh to pour through his hands, smothering his wedding band in breast flesh.

Derek and his sister-in-law, each wearing wedding bands, pledging themselves to each other, forging a bond deeper than simply a marriage through the rough sex they had been having. And neither could be happier.

Derek watched the rest of this play out. He saw Jackie enter his life. She dragged him to her many houses, her beach houses, her many parties. He watched as he was her arm candy, a stud to show off. He watched her play at dominance, wearing leather outfits like her mother. He watched the sex they constantly had, whenever they got the chance. He watched as her bratty nature infected him, turning him into a more self-centered, evil asshole. He watched as Jackie made it a point to take over his life, and to make sure he remembered at every opportunity that she was better than her sister. And Derek never forgot this fact.

Derek saw as Jackie showing him off to her friends and family. She watched as Jackie arrogantly dragged Derek to one of her grandmother's Italian beachside villas, to show off her man to her supposedly outdated grandmother. He watched Jackie arrogantly strut her stuff on the beach in a filthy bikini while hanging off of Derek. And Derek watched Jackie's arrogant smirk drop when Helena appeared, clad in a thong bikini, rocking it in a way Jackie never could.

Jackie clung to Derek. She was silent as she watched her own grandmother so arrogantly strut her stuff. Jackie immediately felt the pressure and found herself on the defensive. She looked at Derek, hoping he wasn't responding to the visual treats bared by her slutty grandmother. But she had changed him too much. He was the monster she created, an arrogant, self-centered asshole. His eyes followed her hungrily, and Helena knew it. Jackie felt her grasp on him suddenly slipping away like that. She had kept his balls drained, but that wasn't enough to stop him from seeking even greener pastures. It quickly became apparent Helena had the young man wrapped around her finger, and Jackie found herself speechless.

Jackie was frozen to the spot as Helena made her final move. Helena approached Jackie, her perfect, mature, stacked body approaching the young woman's meager-in-comparison form. Helena pressed her bikini-clad body against her granddaughter's frame in a hug, forcing her massive FF cups against her granddaughter's DD's. Derek watched as Helena's massive rack smothered Jackie's large breasts as Helena forced herself against her.

"Tell me, dear." Helena started, whispering in Jackie's ear. "Where do you keep that delightful wedding dress?"

Helena smiled smugly as Jackie was taken aback by this question.

"How did you...?" Jackie began, wondering how Helena knew about the souvenir she took from her little sister's wedding. Is it possible Helena knew of its significance, and what Jackie had used it for?

"Ah, never mind dear. I'll find it myself." Helena interrupted. "I hope it fits." she added, leaving her granddaughter speechless as she sauntered away towards the house, shaking her ass as she walked. And soon, Jackie was left alone as Derek callously left Jackie's side and let Helena's thong clad ass lead him into the house.

Jackie was stunned as the sex monster she created turned against her. She had turned Derek from good, loving husband into a cursing, rutting animal. And now her grandmother was reaping the benefits of all her hard work. Jackie had never felt this feeling before. She had lost. She was outsmarted, outmaneuvered, and out-slutted by her own grandmother! Jackie had callously stolen Derek from her little sister, so she had no right to complain when another woman did it to her. So, when Jackie heard her grandmother's moans echo from inside the villa, she had no one to blame but herself.

She had no idea what her grandmother was doing to her man. She had no idea how much one night with Helena in her bed was changing him, altering him, warping his mind.

Derek's mind was shaken, and moved onward through time.

************

(Timeline C: A Beaten Cline Defeated by Time)

Derek looked out of the window of the airplane. He was not on the plane on his way to his honeymoon with Heather. No, he was on a private plane, with Audrey Clarke next to him.

Was this the right call? Derek had abandoned his wife without a phone call or a message. No, he completely jumped into this new arrangement with Audrey. Sure, the sex had been great, but was it worth throwing his marriage away for?

"You're conflicted." Audrey said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "I can see that. "

"Just... if you let me have my phone. Let me call Heather." Derek pleaded.

"No, I'm afraid you can't do that. I've got too much money invested in you. Wouldn't want you to back out now." Audrey said.

"Listen, Audrey, I don't know if this is right..." Derek began.

"Derek, let me interrupt." Audrey began. "I know just the thing to make you feel better. Now, I have a few calls to make, but don't worry, I have some friends who can help you out. WHORES! GET IN HERE!"

Derek looked up to see two women walk in. A skanky looking blond, in a tiny, denim skirt, a thin, tight blouse, exposing her flat tanned belly and large breasts. She had that face, that kind of skanky face, one that let you know, no matter where she was, no matter what she wearing, you could tell she was a slut.

Derek looked at the other woman. She was an Asian woman. She looked a bit ditzy. She wore Go-Go boots and a tight white leather skirt. Her white blouse showed off her voluminous chest. Her hair was lined with blue streaks and her face was heavily made up.

"Whores..." Audrey said to them. "Take care of Mr. Daniels here." Audrey left this section of the cabin as the whores approached him with hungry eyes.

By the time the plane landed, Derek stopped caring about what his wife thought.

Little did he know his wife already knew. Audrey had discreetly texted her some pictures, illicit texts of what her husband had done on their wedding night. Pictures of Derek squeezing her breasts. Fucking her cunt. Licking, sucking, and fucking her ass. Sucking champagne and sweat from her tits.

Needless to say, she knew Derek would not be coming back to her.

This future was far different than the others. Derek saw himself in a studio, having racy pictures taken. These pictures of him in clothes progressed to pictures of him without clothes. And soon, he wasn't alone as women joined these shoots. These pictures went from racy to indecent, nude pictures of sex acts. This progressed to full on porn. Derek saw himself on a set, fucking a pair of porno sluts on camera.

Derek watched this future play out. Derek was amazed at how differently his life could turn out if a few simple choices had been made differently. He watched as one of the great scientific minds of his generation had been slowly corrupted and slowly turned into a porn star/man-slut for women all over the world.

Derek's star power went up. He was soon a well known name, building a well-earned reputation among the female population. Women young and old were fans of his work. He got recognized on the streets as women constantly hit on him. He was walking red carpets for adult movie events, sluts on each arm. He was mobbed in airports, the same ditzy Asian slut on his arm, wherever he went. The hottest adult actresses clamored to work with him, and Derek was constantly 'working'.

Audrey kept him busy in other ways. He would be sent to private homes and hotel rooms, sent to provide his services to the highest bidders. They would be hot female fans, young and old, or just rich women looking for a good time.

Derek was a very busy man.

Derek saw woman after woman, on bed after bed. He saw all sorts of women lewdly spreading their legs for him. Old women. Young women. White women. Black women. Asian women. Famous women Complete strangers. Women he knew. Old classmates. Old teachers. Old co-workers. Old girlfriends. Women even closer than that. Derek quickly realized sluts had been sizing him up for longer than he had ever realized.

TheTalkMan
TheTalkMan
7,915 Followers
1...345678