The Coffee Shop Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir," Rob replied relieved at having gotten off so lightly. Glen, smiled at me with relief as well. I'd seen a touch of fear on his face when Rob draped himself over the chair.

A bedroom, is a bedroom is a bedroom, when you get right down to it. There's not really any point in describing what Glen's bedroom was like, except to say that it had a big king sized bed, with plenty of room, and it looked very comfortable.

"Glen, Rob, I want both of you to strip down to your shorts," I said to them. "After which Glen you will lie face down on the bed. Rob you will then start to give Glen a massage and get out all the knots from his muscles. He is your friend after all, and you do want him to feel good don't you, Rob?"

"Oh yes, sir!" Rob replied as he began shucking off his clothes.. "Glen is a very good friend and I like helping him."

You didn't have to be rocket scientist to figure out that Rob had his own reasons for wanting to give Glen a massage. The smile on Rob's face as he watched Glen removing his clothes was evidence enough of what Rob was probably thinking. Glen removed his shirt somewhat reluctantly. Only when I smiled at him with encouragement, did he continue to strip. In less than two minutes both men were wearing only their shorts. (Take a wild guess who got to enjoy the view of both of these men stripping? ). Glen climbed onto the bed and lay face down on it. Rob walked over to him, hesitantly, and slowly started to rub Glen's neck muscles trying to relax them.

"Glen, focus on the touch of Rob's hands. They're so warm and wonderful aren't they?" I asked him.

"Yes sir," he replied softly. "They do feel warm and good."

"Just let the heat penetrate your muscles and when you feel them relaxing, when you feel your muscles going limp as Rob rubs them, you'll moan with delight," I said to him. "Feels so good, doesn't it, Glen?"

"Oh yesssss....." Glen replied dreamily, as his body started to go limp. He didn't say anything more. He just moaned every now and then.

"You can feel how soft, smooth and warm Glen's body is, can't you Rob?" I asked him.

"Yes, sir," Rob replied in a neutral voice.

"It is almost like your nervous systems are linked, Rob," I said to him when he looked up at me in puzzlement. "Each moment of pleasure, and relaxation you give to Glen, you feel in your body as well. Almost as if he were giving you a massage at the same time you are giving him a massage."

"When you feel that happen, you start to moan in time with Glen's moans," I said to him. I enjoyed the surprise I saw on his face as he felt the first waves of pleasure move through his body. It didn't make any sense to him, but that didn't matter either. Rob had no choice but to believe what I said to him. A few minutes later, logic and common sense went out the window as Rob started to respond to his massaging of Glen's body with the same enthusiasm and intensity as Glen did.

I was rock hard, and enjoying this wonderful site. Two good friends, one a major league stud muffin, the other very good looking as well, both moaning in unison, during a simple massage. Rob worked like a pro. (I won't tell you how I know Rob worked like a pro. Let's just say that hypnosis not my only talent.) He moved down from Glen's neck to his shoulders and then slowly worked his way down to Glen's waist and stopped just short of Glen's underwear. Slowly and sensuously, Rob caressed (more than massaged) each square inch of Glen's arms. I found myself regretting that I was only watching this, because it looked as if both of them were enjoying themselves greatly. (Do I have a gift for understatement or what? These guys were so hot I could swear I saw steam rising from their bodies!)

Rob moved down to Glen's feet, and worked on them next. First the left foot, then the right foot. Then up the right leg to just short of Glen's right buttock. Rob returned to Glen's left leg and worked his way up it to just short of Glen's left buttock. Rob then paused for a few moments to catch his breath, and leaned over and whispered in Glen's ear, something that I could not make out. Glen nodded his head vigorously, and Rob's hands flew to Glen's buttocks and started to kneed them like a baker kneading a big pile of dough. Glen moaned out somewhat louder than before, and Rob joined him. (I wiped away the drool from my mouth with the back of my hand. Can you blame me for drooling? Wouldn't you have done that too? Don't answer that, I KNOW what you would have done at that point. Dog pile anyone?) I glanced over at Rob's butt and saw it moving and swaying around as he literally danced with joy while he continued to massage Glen.

"When you're ready, roll over Glen," I called out to him. You'd have thought someone had poked him with an electric cattle prod, Glen flipped over so fast. He even caught Rob by surprise. Before he could quite realize it, Rob's hands were suddenly all over the front of Glen's shorts, and had come up against the large mound concealed there. Nearly, paralysed with shock Rob just stood there but he did manage to snatch his hands away from Glen's body. Clearly he had not intended to get 'personal' or 'intimate' with Glen. Rob took a few breaths and then moved over to place his hands on the upper part of Glen's chest and continue with the massage. Soon Rob's hands were tracing slow smooth circles around Glen's pectorals, and Glen was again moaning with pleasure. Rob soon joined him.

Glen slowly lifted his eyes open to gaze up at Rob. Glen blinked a few times, and said softly, "Please, don't stop. Do all of me. Do every inch. I want you to." And with that, Glen's hands moved down to his sides and he slithered out of his underwear. Glen pulled it completely off and tossed it aside not caring where it might land. (I'd like to take credit for this, and say that it was my idea, but I can't. This request came from Glen on his own. I can't really blame him though. I know I would have done the same thing in his place if I had a stud like Rob giving me a full body massage. Of course, I would have had my underwear off in a somewhat shorter period of time.) Completely nude now, Glen closed his eyes again and wiggled his body in anticipation of where Rob's hands would soon be.

Rob continued to move his hands over Glen's chest, and to let them stray down to his stomach. Then Rob looked up and over at me. At first I thought he was asking me permission to continue with the massage. I was about to tell him that it was okay, until I noticed that his eyes kept shifting from me, then down to the floor, and he kept jerking his head down towards the floor as well. I smiled as I suddenly understood the unspoken request. My heart filled with joy and my hands trembled a little as I walked over to where Rob was and stood beside him.

"Yes, please, sir," he muttered at me.

I reached out and placed my hands on either side of his waist on top of his shorts and then pulled down sharply and suddenly. Easier than pealing a Mandarin Orange, his shorts slipped down off of his hips. I released Rob's shorts and they formed a puddle around his feet a second or two later. Without missing a beat, Rob stepped out of them, and returned all of his attention back to Glen.

I'm only human. I gave into temptation. I stood there behind Rob, and I started to caress his body, his wonderfully athletic, sculpted, muscular, sensuous, sexy, hot and heavenly body. My hands ran all over Rob's back and his butt and his legs, and I could go on for hours. In fact it felt like I did. I explored nearly every inch of his skin, it was so smooth, warm (okay HOT) and firm. My questing hands moved across Rob's chest and finding his hard and erect nipples, brushed them gently with my fingertips. I squeezed them gently. Rob barked out soft oh's of pleasure with each squeeze. I pressed my face into his back and inhaled deeply the scent and smell of him, as I held on tightly to Rob. Both of us shuddered with joy. But I did not touch his cock, even though it was at half mast, and seemed worthy of my full attention. I doubt, though, that Rob even noticed my attentions. He was so focused on Glen's massage, and the reciprocal actions he was feeling that nothing short of a blow job would have made any impression on him. (I know what you are thinking, but that did not happen. Hey, I may be a hypnotist who takes advantage of good looking men, but I'm not a slut. Casual sex is still not part of my code, no matter how involved I might get. If you can't understand how I'm able to keep from crossing the line like that, then there's no use in my trying to explain it to you. Enough said.)

Oh how I wanted to keep holding and hugging and touching Rob. Physical contact is such a turn on. Rob was snatched out of my clutches, quite literally, when Glen's eyes popped open and his arms sprang out to grab Rob and pull him on top of Glen, with a strength that was as surprising as it was fast.

"Have to feel you next to me, beside me, holding you..." Glen called out between moans of joy, as he pulled Rob closer and closer towards him. Rob struggled to pull away, but it was only a token effort. I know he could have pulled away from Glen if he'd really wanted to. With muscles like his, Rob could have bench pressed a mini-van! I watched in amazement and with more than a twinge of envy, as Rob was pulled on top of Glen, and a mutual caressing and body exploration began. (Gee that makes it sounds so clinical and scientific. Let's call a spade a spade shall we? These two guys started to make out like sex crazed weasels!) They rolled back and forth across the bed as first Rob was on top of Glen, and then Glen was on top of Rob. They embraced each other and entwined their bodies around each other like a pair of pretzels. I am sure that I was the farthest thing from their minds. But that was about to change, as I quickly and quietly stripped off all my clothes while I watched them perform their erotic and sensual ballet on the bed.

"Hearing only my voice now, Rob and Glen," I called out to them. "Realizing that when I touch either of you, it will feel ten times better than when you touch each other. When you know and understand this, you will freeze in place and then look around for me. When you see me, you will be amazed at the sight of me. It will take your breath away, and you will suddenly ache and yearn for me to come and lie next to you so that I may place my hands on your skin." (Okay, so maybe I was pilling it on a little thick, and making them see me for more than I really was. Can you blame me? Come on, I know you'd have done the same thing in my place. Don't lie to me now.)

The effect was a wondrous as it was immediate. Rob and Glen suddenly stopped paying attention to each other and while still embraced, tried to look around the room to find out where I was. When they saw me, they caught their breaths. The expressions on their faces went from surprise and shock to desire and want in only a few seconds. Their hunger for me wasn't any less pleasing or real to them, for all that I had arranged it. I smiled coyly at them as I slowly walked over to the bed and climbed on to it I wiggled my way over next to them, and touched each of them lightly on the forehead with just a finger tip. To hear them cry out in joy, you'd have thought that they'd just cum. I pressed down on Rob's shoulder and pressed up on Glen's shoulder as I slowly separated them so that I could get in between them, just a little bit. They parted like two slices of sliced bread, easily and effortlessly. Glen slowly lifted himself up with his arms as Rob continued to lie on the bed and moan softly.

I looked at Rob's face for a few seconds, as he lay there eyes closed and moaning quietly. I savored each and every inch of skin as I let my eyes travel down from Rob's face to his neck, and his wonderfully muscled chest. I paused, and reached out with my hands to gently, oh so gently, caress his wonderful pectorals. I let my fingers brush against Rob's nipples and he jerked slightly and barked softly with joy each time that I did so. I kept my eyes on his chest as my hands started to slide downward onto his rock hard abdominal muscles. He had a stomach like a washboard, but I couldn't stop looking at his chest. Just watching him breath slowly and deeply was so damn sexy.

Suddenly my fingers encountered something warm and sticky. I looked down in shock to see my fingers covered in fresh warm white cum. Rob had jacked off when I'd touched him earlier. I hadn't meant my touch to be that intense, but I guess it had been, for him at least.

"Rob, open your eyes and look down and tell me what you see," I said to him.

"Yes, sir," he replied thickly. "I see your hand on my stomach covered in my cum."

"What should we do about it, Rob?" I asked him, with just a hint of a smile on my face.

"We need to clean your fingers, sir," Rob replied with a slight glow in his eyes. "I have an idea, sir...."

"Oh really?" I said with faked surprise. "Please, do tell me what it is."

"Put your hand by my mouth, sir, and you'll find out," Rob said with a sly grin.

"While Rob takes care of this matter, Glen, " I said as I looked up at Glen who had remained quiet and motionless during this time. "How about you do something nice for me?"

"Of course sir," Glen replied happily. "I was hoping you had not forgotten about me. What would you like me to do?"

"Look at your position, Glen." I said to him. "You are more or less on all fours. Think about it for a moment, and I'm sure you'll come up with something.." I left Glen to ponder that as I slowly moved my hand over to Rob's mouth. I was getting harder and harder just thinking about what was about to happen.. As my hand drew near to Rob's mouth and his eager tongue, I heard a series of small soft barks from the general direction of Glen. "So he's figured out the clue," I thought to myself. "I wonder what he'll do now." I felt Glen move on the bed as he got into a more accurate dog position, that is on hands and knees, and I heard him pant as he approached me. He nuzzled my head and barked a few times at me, as I continued to ignore him, and gave the larger part of my attention to Rob's tongue as it reached out and brushed the tips of my fingers.

Glen wasn't putting up with this, though. He playfully but forcefully head butted me, when I continued to ignore him. Seeing that he was still not getting my attention, Glen moved his head beside mine and started to lick my face, on the cheek. After only a few licks he moved towards my left ear and started to lick it in a most determined manner. I had to admit, though, it was effective. I had to split my attention between Glen's tongue and Rob's. Seeing the desired effect, Glen redoubled his efforts and licked my ear all the harder. His tongue was kind of rough for some reason, and his contented purring was very loud and very distracting.

"Wait a second," I thought to myself. "Since when do dogs purr?" Suddenly my mind cleared and I became aware of a heavy warm and small body lying on top of my side, a loud purring sound, and something warm and furry tapping my nose, all in blackness.

"What the hell?" I thought to myself, and struggled around in the bed. In shock I realized that my eyes were closed, and I wrenched them open to see some blurry red lights. Blinking a few times and then squinting my eyes, I brought the lights into focus. 3:47 is what the lights read. I was looking at my alarm clock! It all made sense, as I came to realize that I was lying in bed, with my cat lying on top of me, purring in my ear and licking it every now and then, while her paw reached out to tap my nose.

"A dream?" I asked myself. "It was all a dream? What a (insert your favourite string of curse words), and I have to go to work in a few hours!"

It took me about fifteen minutes to calm down enough so that I could fall back to sleep. I had to work tomorrow and as much as I wanted to, I could not continue my dream where it left off. As for the cat, she's still alive. However, I think I'll be keeping my bedroom door closed from now on.

Chapter 2. Hello, Monday Morning.

How I hate it when the alarm goes off, especially on a Monday morning, and most especially after that dream I'd had. It must be some type of side effect from my powers, since I'd never had such an intense dream in my life. I may like my job, but some days I would just as soon sleep in. (All those in favor, raise your hands.) This Monday morning was like most of my others, hard to get started, but I managed it.

I completed my morning routine, and managed to make myself look and feel human again. I headed off to the office, to face another day of challenges. It is not that I do not enjoy my job, I do enjoy it, a lot in fact. I am just not a morning person. Once I get started though, I'm okay.

I arrived at work at my usual time, and things went well that morning. I even bumped into Phil my old ex-boss, and we chatted briefly during the morning coffee break. Phil was giving me short and secret 'puppy dog eyes' looks as we talked. He was trying to hint that he wanted another hypnosis session with me sometime soon, but he wasn't going to come right out an say it. He couldn't actually ask me for a session, since he'd been conditioned (I prefer that word to programmed) to always let me decided when and where I was going to hypnotize him. The coffee room was mostly empty, and there was no one anywhere near where we were, so I thought it would be safe to talk.

"Let me guess, Phil," I said to him with a smile. "You'd like to arrange for another session with me sometime soon, right?"

"Well, yes, Paul," Phil replied eagerly. The 'sir' at the end of the sentence was unspoken but implied. "I have a new outfit, a new suit that I would really like to show you. I value your opinion, and would like to know what you think of it."

"Well, I'm free this weekend," I said calmly. "How about you?"

"I have the weekend and the house to myself," Phil said with a smile. "The wife and kids are off visiting her folks. I couldn't go because of that presentation I have to give next week. I just couldn't get anyone to cover for me. Sharon really wanted to fly out and visit her folks for a week or so. I told her to go ahead, and take the kids with her. So I'm a bachelor, for the weekend at least."

I smiled to myself, as I thought for a few moments. I had a sneaky suspicion that Phil wanted to more than just show me his suit. I was somewhat intrigued as Phil had a pretty attractive body for a 39 year old, and he always looked good in a suit. I could wait until the weekend. "How about sometime Saturday afternoon we get together?" I asked him.

"I could pick you up at your place at two o'clock, if you like, " Phil offered. "Then we could drive over to my house."

I was a bit surprised at his suggestion. We'd never had a hypnosis session at Phil's place, because of the risk of his wife or the kids coming home unexpectedly. "You don't want to have the session at my place, Phil?" I asked him.

"Well, I've always been a guest at your home, Paul, and I'd really like to return the favor," Phil explained. "I am certain that we will not be interrupted at my house. Unless you'd rather not...."

"I think your house will do just fine," I said to him. Then in a very low voice I continued. "Besides, this way you won't have to deal with packing up clothes to bring over to my place."

"True," Phil replied. "Shall I call you at say one thirty, before I head over?"

"Good idea, Phil," I answered. "But back to business. Now, about the Warner account...." The conversation quickly went back to discussing business, so I won't bore you with the details. Maybe my Monday wasn't all that interesting, but my weekend plans sure looked good. I left the coffee room feeling a bit happier.