The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned and grabbed her in his arms, "Easy love," he growled, "Don't struggle, you'll hurt us both."

She whimpered and relaxed a bit, melting against him. His hands smoothed down her back, going to her hips and pulling her in tight to him, relieving the pull on his cock. She moaned a bit and ground her pelvis into him. Her beast was in control again and wanted more. He complied, rolling his hips slightly to tug against the knot again. They fell into a rhythm of small movements, just enough to start to build into something more as his knot began to shrink. Within a few moments, he could thrust in and out a bit more, the cum from the first time provided plenty of lubrication. She suddenly slid off his cock and turned around on all fours, her dripping slit on full display for him. The heady scent of bitch in heat hit him like a truck.

He mounted her in one move, his cock pushing in deep as his claws dug lightly into her hips. She curled her tail over her back and pushed back into him, whining and squealing in delight. The wolf was in complete control of her actions and she wanted this. He started to rock his hips, deep and slow, his balls swinging and hitting her clit with a light thump each time her hips met his. She felt so good, smelled so good, it felt so right to his beast, this was how it should be. His claws dug in a little deeper as he pumped faster and harder. He leaned over her and opened his powerful jaws, clamping them on the back of her neck, causing her to let out a snarl that ended in a high-pitched whine. His sounds somewhere between a growl and a moan as he held her immobile as he rammed himself as deeply in her as he could. He felt it building, it was not long before his balls where not slapping her clit any longer as they pulled up tight to his body as he neared climax. He felt his knot forming as he got close, he let go of her neck and pulled her tight against him, the rapidly swelling knot pressing against her opening for a moment before he pushed hard, causing it to pop through her tight opening and grew to its full size. He felt her walls tighten around him, spasming over and over as she came. It pushed him over the edge and as his cum began to spurt from his cock he threw back his head and howled, with her joining him. He had never been locked so hard inside her, they wore the same form for the first time and it was like two puzzle pieces that went together perfectly.

He felt her go limp and pulled her in tight to his body. He carefully lowered himself onto his side with Bianca's head resting on his arm. His other clawed hand held their bodies together. Raven's amber eyes closed, he could feel Bianca next to him, around him. His beast was content and so was he. The beast that shared her body was none too content. It wanted out permanently, to be his true mate, not to share space with the vampire. Raven snapped back to awareness as Bianca's body convulsed in his arms, shifting back to her human form and back to wolf as the beast trapped within her battled for supremacy.

Bianca meanwhile was lost in her memories, back during one of the many plagues that struck the city of Venice. Those were terrible times for the humans but very good for a hunting vampire. She became an angel of death of sorts. Moving through the city's wealthiest quarters, relieving the sick of their suffering, and their gold. She was back in the palace of the richest courtier in Venice, formerly one of her most frequent customers, who was in his twilight years. He had married well, had many children and forgotten her. She had seen so many of the men she entertained do the same and was always happy for them. She moved quietly down the corridors, stepping carefully over the bodies of the dead servants. The stench was overwhelming but she could hear a heartbeat, faintly, coming from the master suite. She eased the door open to reveal the bed with its soiled linens and his wasted form. The body of his wife lay on the floor at the foot of the bed. She stepped over her and leaned over him.

She was about to strike when his eyes opened, "Mia Bella, have you come from heaven to take me to my wife?"

She smiled at him, "Of course."

Raven picked her up even as she shifted and convulsed in his arms. Laying her on the bed, he used the cuffs that had been used for fun just a few hours before to keep her in place. He paused briefly to allow his own body to return to human form.

"Her shifting is a spell or a curse of some kind," he muttered aloud. Making sure she was not getting off the bed Raven almost ran to the phone to call down to the front desk. "When Gabrielle gets here, get her right to my room."

The girl working the front office stammered something about if things were OK, "I hope they will be, just get her up here when she gets here."

He slammed the phone down and returned to Bianca's side. Raven held her shifting hand and prayed to the old gods and the new while she struggled.

About an hour and a half later there was a knock at his door and a sing song voice, "Raven?"

Rushing to the door he ripped it open, "Gabrielle, please hurry, I don't know what to do."

The woman at the door looked to be in her mid 50's hair going just a little gray with multi-hued green eyes. They were pale green in the centers around the pupil, then a clear medium green in the next ring and darkest emerald at the outside ring. Fae eyes. At 6 feet, she was tall for a woman, and the black cowboy boots she wore made her look even taller. The mottled green silk t-shirt she had on still hugged her shapely body as did her blue jeans.

She spied Bianca on the bed, "Raven what have you done?"

She rushed to Bianca's side extending her hands to move them over her body, about three inches above her rapidly shifting skin. The fae woman's eyes closed as she concentrated,

"It's not a curse, but something like wild magic. I am going to send her into a deep trance to stop the shifting, other than that, I can't do anything for her till she wakes up. Why don't you tell me how this happened?"

So Raven started on the story as she began to work. Within moments the shifting and convulsions stopped and Bianca's body relaxed.

Gabrielle looked up after the story, "Raven, are you sure of the age of the wolf she killed? This is a very old and powerful magic, a black one as well."

Raven nodded, "Best I can say is yes, she had power like I have never felt before."

She looked back over at Bianca, "I wish I knew what was going on in her head. The only thing I can surmise is that the outburst of power from her sent the wolf into her. The wolf within however, that is something else, the spirit of the wolf she killed."

Raven rubbed his eyes, other than passing out after sex he could not remember the last time he had a good night's sleep. "When she comes out of it can you help her? She is a vampire, and that is what she needs to be. Not some bizarre mix of lycan and nightwalker."

Gabrielle nodded, "Yes, though it will not be easy or cheap for the two of you."

Raven nodded again, "I understand that, and I don't care. Whatever it takes."

The fae woman peered at him with her tricoloured eyes, "You care for her deeply."

He looked at her and then at the still form on his bed, "More than I thought myself capable of."

Gabrielle stood, "She will be out for some hours yet, I placed a powerful sleep charm on her. Perhaps it will give her time to regain control."

Raven stood to show her out, "I've had one of the guest suites made up for you."

The sidhe nodded, "My thanks."

Raven pressed the intercom and instructed the receptionist to show Gabrielle to the room. He had a few small guest suites for visiting dancers and for occasions when someone needed a safe place to sleep. He closed the door and locked it. Turning, he went back to the bed and climbed in beside her, gathering her in his arms he finally slept.

Raven opened his eyes and knew someone else was in the room with them. Bianca was still nestled in his arms, he did not know if she was sleeping or awake. Trying to move as if he was still sleeping he rolled over, positioning himself for attack.

"Damn cap, the filly must've plum wore you out for me to get in here like this and you to just now wake up," Eddie whispered.

Sitting up, Raven looked over at him, very unhappy to have been woken is such a manner. "How the hell did you get in here Eddie?"

Eddie smiled a big slow smile, "Your security guys are good at keeping people and other wolves out, and I take it you trained most of 'em. But you trained me almost 200 years ago cap. I picked up a thing or here and there."

Raven shook his head, Eddie was right after all, he always found himself thinking that when he was around. "Eddie, look man," he grumbled, rubbing his face, trying to focus, "It's been a rough night and Bianca is, um, sick. What is so dammed important that you felt the need to risk having your throat ripped out to tell me NOW?"

Bianca was still trapped in her own mind. She had managed to regain control and shove the two beasts back into their respective corners but they still snarled and paced. Watching them; she was reminded of when a wealthy client had gifted her with Shaman's ancestors. He was a wealthy merchant who had imported them from the new world. A black male and a spotted female, they were beautiful creatures. She was immediately drawn to them and staring into their eyes for the first time she felt a connection. With a little pushing she could break through and actually use her power to change and direct their thoughts, to mold them. When she casually opened the cages and let them out she thought her client would die of shock. The cats stepped out and began rubbing their huge heads against her. The male actually took her hand in his massive jaws, carefully holding it, showing that she could trust him. From that point on she had kept and bred the very best and most intelligent animals, even sharing her blood with them to make them into what she needed. She stirred in her sleep, voices, faint and familiar, drawing her up out of her mind.

"It's 'bout this job, Cap'n and now that I looked into it more, Niles is wrapped up in it too." Raven was sitting up in bed now, the sheet still hiding his lower half as well as Bianca.

"What does this have to do with Niles?" Raven asked.

"The folks who hired me said it was a weapon. Turns out it was somethin' he was working on for Hitler and it has to do with wolves."

Raven nodded, "OK...continue."

Eddie did not look happy about what he was saying, "I knew I was looking for a weapon from WWII but I didn't know 'bout Niles and Hitler till I started dig deeper. I am lost on this one Cap'n, I don't even know what I am looking for exactly."

Raven was about to say something when he saw what was in Eddie's lap. It was a CSA saber and a dragoon Colt. "Eddie is that my old .44 and saber?"

Eddie smiled, "Yeah, Cap'n, sure is. I been holdin' on to it all this time. Figured you might want it back someday."

Raven shifted, reaching for the weapons when Bianca stirred. He leaned over her and stroked her hair back from her face. "Love, are you there?"

She murmured, "I feel like I have been beaten nearly to true death. Mmmmmmh," she sat up and stretched her arms over her head. The sheet fell away, revealing her full breasts and pale nipples.

"Um, my love, we have company," Raven couldn't help but chuckle a bit. She whirled around and saw Eddie sitting there, "What the fuck?"

Eddie looked away quickly, "Um, beggin' yer pardon ma'am. I didn't mean ta stare."

Bianca huffed, "Eddie, I was a courtesan for centuries before you were even born."

Eddie turned a bit red as he continued to look anywhere but at her, "Well ma'am, be that as it may ma'am, I ain't gonna' be lookin' at the Cap'n's lady in her birthday suit."

Bianca sighed and pulled the blankets back up to cover herself. "There, better?"

Eddie glanced back at her and relaxed a bit, "Thanks ma'am." Raven looked back at Eddie, "Sorry Cap'n, that was kinda' distractin'. Where was I?"

"I know that feeling Eddie, don't worry."

Raven was looking at Bianca now, but not her body. He was looking at the side of her face, and her eyes. He was worried he was in too deep now, that if something happened to her it would hurt maybe more then he could come back from. She glanced at him and their eyes met for a moment. He could see the confusion and the exhaustion there. He reached out and pulled her against him, where she nestled her head in the hollow of his shoulder and closed her eyes. Eddie stared incredulously at his oldest friend and shook his head a bit. Raven cleared his throat, "You where saying something about a weapon that Niles was working on?"

Eddie nodded, "Like I was sayin' it's something he was working on before the war and I think he had to drop it when you were closin' in on him. I hate to ask Cap'n but do you have any ideas?"

Raven had to stop and think, to let that part of him from the past come back. The smell of blood, smoke, and dirt, all overlaid with the stench of death. That night he found the camp Hitler had set up for Niles in northern Germany. It was the same place that many of the wunderwaffe or wonder weapons, has come from. But when Raven got there Niles has been gone for some time.

"All I found in that camp was dead wolves caught mid shift, some that I could not even tell what they were, and some wolves that had been torn apart. I found nothing else. Just death."

Raven shook all over and huffed air out of his nose as if trying to clear a scent that was not really there. "It was assumed that Hitler was attempting to build an army of super soldiers, but was never successful. I know how he planned to do it and Niles was pivotal to his plans. Went all to hell when I showed up."

"Yeah Cap'n, he always was a'feared of you. Fer as I c'n tell he went to ground after that. Ain't nobody really seen him since."

Raven closed his eyes, "Oh, he didn't go to ground. He just moved around, a lot. Merc work for the highest bidder. I lost his trail finally in the Persian Gulf. Was working for Saddam then. Always picked the losing side did Niles. I imagine he's somewhere in the Middle East still. Or Afghanistan. ISIS most likely."

Eddie nodded, "Sure, sure. Well Cap'n, I guess I got some calls to make." He rose to his feet, "Oh, almost fergot," he handed Raven the weapons, "Thought ya might be wanti'n ter keep these.

As the door closed behind him, Bianca opened one eye. "Is he gone?"

"Yes he is gone, how are you feeling?" Kissing Bianca lightly on the top of her head, he shifted her around so he could look at her face before he laid back down letting her rest her head in his chest again. His body was calm but his heart rate was up, too many things to worry about and too much going on at once.

She gazed back at him, eyes somewhat bleary, "What happened?"

He looked at her in shock, "Wait, you don't remember anything?"

She shook her head, "I remember us having sex, I remember something happening and I shifted, but after that, I don't remember anything else."

"Oh hell, I can't believe you don't remember any of what happened in your own mind. You were trapped in there with your wolf."

There was a second more of confusion and then Raven saw the memory flood back into her eyes. "Oh, oh hell. I remember. The wolf, it's not mine. It is like some alien spirit that does not belong to me. She seems to want to take control of everything. To take me over." She shivered with the thought. "Somehow I managed to stop her, to push her back in the furthest reaches of my mind."

Raven nodded, "I think the wolf is actually Chel's wolf, not one of your own. I have a friend that is working on how to get the wolf out, she is who put you out. She cast a spell of some sort to allow you to regain control. Gabrielle should be awake if you feel up to seeing her. Though I'm not sure if she will know anything new yet."

Raven was still playing with Bianca's hair as they talked. With her it did not matter who he was or what he had done. He was very sure that he loved her and sure she felt the same way.

"Why did your friend feel the need to risk his life by sneaking into our room?"

Raven sighed, "He never was the sharpest tool in the shed. He wanted some information and advice on this job he's been working. Turns out it overlaps some of my own experiences with the wolf behind it all. And he wanted to give me some personal items I'd lost track of."

She glanced at the pistol and saber on the nightstand, "Amazing that he held onto them so long. I've got several pieces of past lives I have kept, but if I moved around as much as he seems to have I never would have held onto them. It helps of course that I still own many of the properties that I have lived in through the centuries."

Raven looked at her, shocked, "You do? Where?"

She smiled, "Well, I still own my villa in Venice, it's currently rented out to a lovely vampire couple. I also still own one of the properties in New York, the Park Avenue one. Its rented out as well to the vampire family who runs the city. I also own homes in Paris, New Orleans and London. All rented out to various vampires."

"Damn," Raven said.

"You know when I met him, he was 16 and had never been more than ten miles from his house until the war started. The boy had never even been with a woman." Turning the saber in his hands he noted the lack of rust and the sharpness of the blade, Eddie had taken care of it. "If he would not have been dying I would have never have turned him, I felt sorry for the poor kid." He checked the pistol, yes it was loaded, he spun the cylinder and made sure everything was moving well. Oiled and well cared for, like the saber. "I need to put these away, then we can go see Gabrielle. You might want to get a shower and get dressed love, unless you intend to walk around the club naked and smelling of sex and magic."

Bianca sniffed and wrinkled her nose, "I guess you are right. I do smell, interesting."

Raven rolled out of the bed and walked nude across the room to lock the weapons up in a large display case containing, among other things, an Apache bow and arrows, a late Viking axe, and a couple of WWI and WWII rifles. Looking down Raven started to laugh, there were dirty boot prints that lead in and out of his room and the smell of unwashed body.

"Remind me to pay a girl to take a shower with Eddie and have someone clean his boots." Bianca walked past him and disappeared into the bathroom. He hung the saber next to the pistol and closed and locked the glass doors before following her. She was already in the huge marble shower, steam enveloping her. He smiled thinking about Eddie having to be tricked into a shower just to get laid. He looked the saber one last time, his eyes fell on the CSA inscription on the blade and knew his past was rushing back to him. He placed it in the case and closed the door. The steam was pouring out of the bathroom and starting to fill the room. Raven made his way to the shower, moving in behind Bianca his fingers rubbed the tense muscles along her spine starting in her lower back and following all the way up her spine till his hand rested on her neck. She leaned back into the pressure. His right hand rested on her shoulder as his left rubbed her neck, his body in tight to hers.

"Maybe one day we can just run a strip club and have great sex without all this other bullshit."

She moaned in agreement and bliss as his strong fingers chased the tension from her muscles. She was aware of his manhood slowly growing warm and thicker as it nestled against her ass. She was also aware of her growing hunger. She ground her ass against his throbbing cock as she guided his hand from her shoulder down to her pulsing pussy. He growled softly in her ear as his fingers delved into her slick folds, finding her throbbing clit and rolling it between thumb and forefinger. His other hand moved to her breasts, kneading the flesh and pinching her nipples, causing her to gasp and writhe against him. He spun her around to face him, mouth finding hers and kissing her deeply. He grabbed her thighs and lifted her up, her legs going around his waist and her back to the wall. With one powerful thrust he slid his cock into her, pressing her against the wall. He began to move slowly, hips thrusting powerfully as he thrust deeply into her welcoming cunt. She moaned and ground herself into each thrust, clenching the muscles of her pussy around him.