The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven enjoyed the view, one hand still on her hips the other roaming up her body cupping her breast pulling and lightly twisting her nipple. She moaned and ground her hips down onto him harder. His hips were starting to rock in time with hers, he let Bianca move faster, fighting not to let his eyes shut and start moaning himself, he was also fighting down his urge to shift and just take her. She opened her eyes and looked down at him. He growled, pulling her down so he could kiss her deeply.

As she broke free of the kiss she whispered, "I want you to change for me."

He snarled, rolling over so Bianca was laying on the bed with her legs around his hips. He pulled her to the edge of the bed where he stood, holding her hips as he thrust, trying to push himself deeper inside her. He began to shift, controlling it so it appeared that the change started at his head and just melted down his body, leaving the part of him that was inside her to last. As the shift completed and his cock grew in length and girth. Bianca watched the whole change, feeling his fur against the inside of her thighs. As his cock changed inside her, growing and filling her to the limit, her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. His huge clawed hands tightened on her hips as he drove himself into her and held her while she came, the walls of her pussy spasming around him. He leaned down, his long tongue tracing over her body and flicking her nipples. She grabbed the long hair on the side of his muzzle and stared deeply into his amber eyes.

"I love you, if you don't come back to me I will raise you from the dead and kill you again myself."

He chuckled deep in his throat.