The Courtesan and the Werewolf Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned, "I'm gonna come soon."

Even if he was human Raven would not have had much trouble holding Bianca up. With one hand still under her hip and the other on the wall, he moved back pulling her lower back away from the wall but leaving her shoulders resting on it. Raven loved to watch her breasts bounce as he pumped himself in and out of her. Her green vampire eyes glowed slightly with arousal but mercifully, the invaders seemed to be hanging back. She was fully in control. She was also hungry, her skin was cool and seemed nearly transparent. He moved forward again, allowing her to put her whole back against the wall and held her close to him. He felt her breath on his neck just before the sharp pain of her fangs piercing his flesh. He continued to fuck her with long, deep strokes as she fed. He could feel her flesh warming up with his blood. He moaned louder and more often and she could feel his whole cock growing inside her, the small knot that was starting to form even though he was having sex in human form. One last thrust as she withdrew her fangs and he spilled his seed deep inside her. Hands still holding her up cock still deep inside her, he kissed her, tasting his blood on her lips.

He was about to say something when there was a voice behind them, "Oh my, when is it my turn?" Gabrielle was standing there in the door in a green robe, the look on her face was playful but with a hint of more. "Glad you are feeling better Bianca."

Raven winced, that was twice in one night that someone had gotten close them without him knowing.

All he could do was shake his head, "That would be up to Bianca, and she's not really a sharing type."

Gabrielle nodded, "I can relate. So, let's get to business trying to evict the two extras sharing your body my dear. I'll just give you two a moment to compose yourselves." Her lilting laughter floated back to them as she left the room.

There were already candles burning around the bed when Raven and Bianca came out of the bathroom, one white, one red and one black. Oddly shaped crystals were laying on the bed.

Gabrielle smiled at the two of them, "Raven take a seat if you don't mind." pointing to a chair next to the bed.

"Bianca please disrobe and lay down on the bed, I need to check the flow of energy in your body."

Bianca did as she was asked, dropping the robe and crawling onto the bed, laying down on her back. Raven smiled enjoying the show, but had no idea what was coming next. Gabrielle took salt and sketched a circle around the bed and chair, murmuring to herself in some arcane language. As it closed Raven felt a whisper of power dance along his skin. Gabrielle turned toward the bed and dropped her robe as well. She moved carefully onto the bed with Bianca, Raven could only watch open mouthed as Gabrielle straddled her body then picked up one of the crystals. She slowly started to move it over Bianca's body, never touching the skin. She moved it around, watching the colors of the vampire's aura swirl and pulse. It was almost dirty looking, swirled with black and angry red, trying to overpower her normal aura's golden green tones. Raven was very happy he had the robe on as he started to grow hard under it. He shifted slightly to adjust his stiff cock.

Gabrielle paused, "Try to contain yourself. This is serious, dark magic, blood magic."

Raven smiled "It is that power along with the show that my body has found stimulating." There where words Raven could not make out as Gabrielle picked up the next crystal and Raven watched wide eyed as the black mist rose form around and inside of Bianca leaving only the red and golden green. Then more slowly, the red was sucked in to the next crystal turning it the same blood red. Raven was watching and saw the look on Gabrielle face that told him she thought it had been too easy. Both crystals where put in spelled boxes before she moved off Bianca.

"I must do something with the stones, I will return to talk about my payment." Bianca was sleeping now and felt cool, but it was the death like sleep of a vampire. Things seemed to be all right.

Gabrielle packed her things slowly, "That was not as hard as it should have been, the beast wanted out and the spell that tied it there was not a sophisticated one. Still, it took a good deal of energy, it will not be cheap." She left her robe open for Raven to get a look and left the room. He appreciated the thought but the thin elf did little for him. He made sure the door was secure before shrugging out of his robe and climbing in beside Bianca.

Raven left the running of the club during daylight hours to Josh and Marco. He preferred spending his days in bed with Bianca. She was cold to his touch, it reassured him that she was beyond the influence of whatever spell Chel had laid on her. It was the first time he could remember her being out for the day in months. He breathed in deeply, inhaling her scent. He wrapped her arms around her, his chest tight to her back and the bend of their hips fitting together. He woke a few times throughout the day and pulled himself back tight to her. Raven had been worried that nothing was going to help her and he was still worried that it had all been too easy. He tried to push the worry from his mind and simply take pleasure in the simple act of lying there with her. He slept in fits and starts, he could hear the goings on of the club downstairs, muffled but audible. Things were quiet, but began to increase in intensity as the sun began to set and it grew closer to opening time. Bianca would be waking soon; his manhood was tucked in tight to her ass and as he napped it began to grow thick as her body started to warm back up. As the sun sank below the horizon, she began to stir. His hard cock throbbed between their bodies. She moaned and ground herself back against the hard heat of him. He groaned in response and pushed himself harder against her.

Raven's hand moved up her body to cup her breast, he squeezed gently, causing her to groan. He growled softly in her ear and began planting light kisses on her shoulder.

"Are you awake my little blood sucker?" he whispered into her ear. He held her tight against him, keeping her from rolling over.

"Yes I am," she replied. Raven kissed her neck as she rolled her hips a little, pushing against his throbbing cock, he moaned and kept talking as he ran his hands up and down her body, "Gabrielle took the wolf out and with it your power to shift, you should be more or less back to normal."

His hand moved lower, tracing the curve of hip and then dipped lower to her lower lips, parting them and finding her clit and making little circles. She gasped and arched her body. He smiled at the instant wetness, his fingers slipped into her, pumping in and out slowly. He withdrew his fingers to rub her hard nub again and then dipped back into her slick channel. His other hand played with her breast. She parted her thighs slightly and arched her back arch and tilted her hips, letting his cock slip between her thighs. She moved her hips, rubbing her dripping cunt against his rock-hard head and shaft.

He moaned, "That feels so good."

He began to rock his hips, sliding the head back and forth along her slit. She tried to tilt her hips more to cause him to slide into her dripping channel but he held her tight and prevented her from doing it. She struggled slightly and then relax, as he continued to slide over her flesh.

"I am worried that it all seemed so easy, I'm afraid there may be more to it. But for now..." he murmured, biting down gently but firmly on her shoulder.

She hissed and in one swift move was facing him, one hand wrapped around his cock. He rolled over onto her, her legs opened wide and wrapped around him. Raven smiled, he could feel Bianca's hand guiding his cock into her. Just as his manhood stated to enter her there was a knock on the door.

He dropped his forehead to hers and growled..."Now what?"

"Raven...Bianca, are you awake?" Raven wanted to say no and just keep going but he knew Gabrielle would need to check on Bianca.

Bianca sighed, "Well, guess we will have to continue this later."

Groaning, Raven rocked his hips again, rubbing the swollen head of his cock along Bianca's clit before kissing her.

"Yes Gabrielle, we are awake."

There was a pause, then "Good, then it is time to talk about my payment."

Bianca did not look happy as she pulled the sheet over her body. Raven put on his robe and unlocked the door.

She swept into the room, "You're both awake, good, I knew my spells had worked."

Gabrielle took a seat next to the bed holding her large purse. "I'm not going to beat around the bush Raven. I was about to call you anyway when you called me to come help Bianca. I am working on a spell, a very powerful one, and I need two things that I could only get safely from you."

Raven and Bianca gave her an odd look. "What is it you need?" Raven asked.

The fae woman looked distinctly uncomfortable as she shifted in her seat, her eyes darting around, looking anywhere but at them.

She took a deep breath, "Well I need blood and seed of a werewolf." She blushed just a little as she said it, Raven did not think he had ever seen her do that.

"That is a very powerful thing to ask for, with the right spell you could have control over me," he growled slightly.

Gabrielle held up her hands as if to stop Raven, "I know, that is why I had not asked yet." R

aven stood quicker than the eye could follow, "But you saved Bianca and for that I would pay anything, but you have to stay on watch and be ready to collect your payment yourself." Before she could open her mouth to object, Raven dropped his robe and moved back to the bed leaning over kissing Bianca deeply, "Where did we leave off?"

Gabrielle recovered her wits and was digging two glass jars out of her large purse. Pulling the sheet back from Bianca's naked body, Raven's mouth found her nipples and started to suck and bite lightly as his fingers moved down between her warm wet folds pushing inside to make sure she was still ready for him. Bianca moaned and arched off of the bed as Raven's fingers left her body and he moved back on top of her. Kissing her lips, he pushed his manhood deep inside her, he started to rock his hips pumping his cock in and out, slow and deep. He felt her open fully to him, taking in his massive length and girth easily. He pushed in as deeply as he could, bottoming out in her, moaning as their bodies met each other. Gabrielle sat, watching while trying not to watch, finding herself growing aroused. Just when it sounded like Raven could take no more and was going to spill his seed inside Bianca, he pulled out. Rolling her over onto her hands and knees he entered her from behind. Hard and fast this time he pounded into her flesh, his hands on her hips pulling her back hard to meet each thrust, Raven knew he was close. He growled, his eyes bleeding to amber as he held back, straining to keep from climaxing, if his knot formed before he could pull out, he would be trapped with it inside Bianca when he came. Gabrielle's cunt was now soaked as she watched, mesmerized.

Raven pulled out of Bianca and grabbed his pulsing member, squeezing firmly to keep from wasting his cum, "Hurry, the jar."

Gabrielle looked at Raven then Bianca, "May I?"

At her nod, she grasped his fluid slick member and began stroking it from knot to head, positioning the jar to catch the long strings of semen that he shot out. He groaned as his seed filled the jar, missing the warmth of Bianca's pussy around him. Gabrielle continued stroking as the last drops oozed out of his cock. She carefully replaced the lid on the jar and backed off, wiping her hand on her thigh. Raven looked down at Bianca, her eyes held a look of deep wanting, longing to be fulfilled.

"Just a moment love, I have one more part of the payment to give."

He turned to Gabrielle and took the knife she held out to him. He closed his hand around the blade and pulled, opening a long cut along his palm. Extending his hand, he let his blood drain into the other jar she held out. When she had enough, she put the lid on and tucked it into her purse with the other one. Gathering her bag to her chest she backed toward the door.

"Thank you," she said as she let herself out, quickly closing the door behind her.

Bianca crawled toward Raven, taking his bleeding hand in hers she opened his fingers and licked slowly over the wound, rolling the blood over her tongue, relishing the rich taste.

Raven looked at her, "Well, we still need to take care of you."

Raven pulled Bianca down on the bed, placing her so they were head to head. Kissing her deeply he started working his way down her body. His mouth on her neck then her chest, sucking each nipple in turn, then kissing and licking down her belly as his own chest and belly passed her face. He was on his hands and knees over her as his mouth found her clit, drawing a loud moan from her. He chuckled to himself as he started to lick and suck, causing her to writhe. His fingers held her lower lips open so his mouth was free to do as he wished with her pussy. His tongue delved into her pulsing channel, tasting her juices. His cock pulsed, growing harder as she moaned beneath him. He slid two fingers into her, pumping deep and hard as he continued sucking and licking her hard little clit. She rolled her hips as he found the spot inside her and brushed over it. He could feel her breasts brushing against his belly as she reached up and grasped his throbbing member. He felt her mouth close around the head and begin to take more into her mouth. He moaned around her clit, the vibrations causing her to whimper and writhe more. She took up a rhythm that mirrored the rhythm of his fingers in her pussy, swallowing as much of his huge cock at a time as she could before letting it slide back out. She was very careful to keep her petite but razor sharp fangs from cutting into his flesh...yet. His fingers rubbed over that special spot inside her, and with every touch, every flick of his tongue, she could feel the wave of her orgasm building. Using her hands, Bianca massaged the base of his cock and his balls as she let him fuck her mouth.

Raven felt her body tighten around his fingers and Bianca moaned around his cock as orgasm took her. Pumping his cock in to her mouth twice more Raven pulled away and turned around kissing her deeply. His right hand held hers over her head as he left guided his manhood into her. So wet but so tight, he groaned as he pushed himself fully into her. He moved his left hand up to match his right holding her hands as his body rocked slowly, filling her as deeply as he could, watching her face and eyes before kissing her lips then her neck. Speeding up more he moaned, sweat beginning to form and roll off his body. Each thrust grew more forceful until Raven threw his head back and howled filling her with his seed.

His body rested on hers as he kissed her lightly on the nose, "We really should get a shower and start our night."

She stretched languorously beneath him, causing her pussy to pull slightly on his still hard cock lodged inside her. "Well, as soon as I can move, we shall do just that."

Raven chuckled and moved his hips, causing his knot to pull against her, bringing a moan from her lips.

"I'm hungry lover," she whispered against his neck, "so very hungry."

She could feel his blood coursing through his veins, so close and so hot. She licked along his pulsing jugular, she could nearly taste it.

He tilted his head, exposing his throat to her, "Well then, feed, my little blood-drinker."

She pulled back slightly and looked into his golden eyes. He met her hungry green gaze and the look he gave her was all the reassurance she needed. She struck hard, hunger driving her fangs deep as her arms wrapped around his neck. He growled softly at the brief pain, quickly replaced by a slight sense of euphoria as she fed. Raven moaned enjoying to feel of her body as it warmed with his blood, and was shocked that a little part of his beast was ready to fight, that part deep down inside that said he was no one's food. Slowly, the blood loss helped speed the knot going away and Raven was able to slowly slide himself out of Bianca. She made a small noise of disappointment as she withdrew her fangs from his flesh. He stood up, picking her up off the bed as soon as his feet touched the floor he took her to the shower. The wounds on his neck would be healed before the shower was even over. They took less time than usual in the shower, as she dried off, Raven got dressed and kissed her.

"Take your time, I have a few things to see to downstairs. Come down to the club when your ready."

Giving her a pat on her bare ass Raven walked out, locking the door behind him so no one could walk in on her. Bianca seated herself before the mirror of the vanity he had had installed in the palatial bathroom as she dried her hair. Contrary to legend she could see herself perfectly well. She left her hair free to fall in tousled waves to her waist. A few touches of makeup around her eyes and a swipe with some bright red lipstick was all she needed. She rose and went to the closet. Tonight, she selected a shimmering sheath dress. It clung to her curves like a second skin. It had was sleeveless with a plunging neckline and a slit that rose too high for decency. She stepped into black stilettos and opened the door. As she descended the stairs to the main floor she could already feel the music pumping, and the blood of the mortal patrons along with it. Lucky for them, she had fed well and was sated.

Raven had moved his office to a room that overlooked the club. A huge one way mirror let him look out but no one could look back in. He was watching when Bianca walked out into the club and every eye turned and watched her. He couldn't blame them for that. After watching for a moment, he smiled and walked back over to his desk of dark, rich hardwood. A neat little stack of papers and photos of girls who wanted jobs sat in the middle of the gleaming surface. Some were wolves, others human, all of them had a story, and even the ones that lied gave away a lot with what they lied about. There were several that were obviously underage, those were immediately weeded out, The last thing he needed was trouble with the human laws. He thumbed through the remaining ones, setting aside ones that had not passed muster because previous trouble with the house rules at other clubs. When he had it narrowed down to his top picks, he set them aside and leaned back in his chair. He picked up his whiskey and coke and took a sip. Raven was happy now, but it had him thinking about life, how it had always been just a battle to make it to the next battle. One long fight for survival and remaining under the human radar, remaking himself every lifetime in a different place. How long would this last? He couldn't stay here forever, humans were good at not seeing what they didn't want to see but after so many years they began to ask questions. Shaking his head, he finished off his drink and stood to walk over to the small bar to make another. He could not start thinking like that now, he had more pressing matters to consider. He knew Eddie would be back in a few days and also knew if this did have something to do with Niles, it was going to be bad. Picking up his phone he sent a text down to Josh to ask Bianca if she was dancing tonight, if not would she come up to his office. He watched as the burly bouncer moved through the crowd to where she was greeting patrons.

She paused to listen to him and shook her head no. She shook a few more hands and kissed a few cheeks before turning toward the special elevator and entering the security code. He made his way back to his chair to wait on her. As the doors slid open his breath was taken away once again by her stunning beauty. He could easily imagine her seducing her way into every royal bedchamber in Europe, just as she had hinted at during some of their more intimate conversations. She and her maker, the one and only Casanova, had made quite a pair during those days and amassed no small fortune in the process. Her regal bearing told of the centuries she had spent as the most desirable courtesan in the old world.